• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

IGRMT's 10000th thread!

Find out what each Pokemon on the team has to do with the number 10 000 and you get a cookie!

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Timid/Hydration
~ Surf
~ HP Electric
~ Tail Glow
~ Ice Beam

Magcargo @ Life Orb
Modest/Flame Body
~ Flamethrower
~ Recover
~ Earth Power
~ Will-o-wisp

Rotom-F @ Wise Glasses
Timid/Intimidate
~ Thunderbolt
~ Blizzard
~ Shadow Ball
~ Charge Beam

Aerodactyl @ Focus Sash
Jolly/Pressure
~ Rock Slide
~ Earthquake
~ Aqua Tail
~ Fire Fang

Jirachi @ King's Rock
Jolly/Serene Grace
~ Iron Head
~ Fire Punch
~ Thunder Wave
~ Substitute

Shuckle @ Leftovers
Adamant/Sturdy
~ Power Trick
~ Rock Slide
~ Earthquake
~ Bug Bite

I don't really care that this team has a 4/6 QuakeSlide weakness, because it's a freaking gimmick. Nor do I care that Shuckle will get KO'd by everything.

Last edited:

Purple_Tangrowth

A DRUM, A DRUM!...
I bet nobody will rate this team or figure out the meaning of the pokemon and the number 10,000.

But for those who are trying to figure it out - it doesn't have to do with roman numerals and one
(and possibly more) pokemon have to do with chinese pinyin or japanese romaji

I'm guessing Manaphy.
10,000 in japanese is 一万 (ichi man). the ichi part is just optional. 万 on itself will mean 10,000

am i right chris ?

peacemaker987

Custom User Title
They all have a power level over 9000.
But to be serious, Magcargo lasts for 10k years with WoW, Recover and AP boosts; Aero's 10k years old, Jirachi wakes up every 10k years, and Shuckle has a power level of +10k with power trick. Do I get a cookie?

Don't even do Hydration abuse with Magcargo, Aerodactyl and Shuckle on the team.
Go with the good ol' generic sweeper.
Surf / Tail Glow / Ice Beam / Hp [Electric]

Earth Power > Ancient Power on Magcargo.

Zen Headbutt > Sub because this is in-game.

Last edited:
Manaphy is correct!

Magcargo is incorrect.

Shuckle, close, but not the one I was thinking of.

Aerodactyl is correct!

Jirachi is correct!

Actually another one referring to Japanese. I'm making japa/sino/kore-references to make the trio/quartet win

Why Earth Power? I thought you JUST SAID that Magcargo lasts forever with AP boosts?

Last edited:

[GS]

Staring at my phone
If it wasn't so fucking hard to close a thread on my phone's
browser I'd soooo do it... Man, just when I get a chance to
infract you all at the same time. >.>

Consider yourselves lucky.

/Angry about power outage

Purple_Tangrowth

A DRUM, A DRUM!...
^ that was funny

and i don't think there is any meaning for infraction. Most of us are following the rules

Shuckle is on this team because he has given out 10,000 infractions ?

Macargo @ Choice Specs
Modest / Flame Body
-Flamethrower
-Earth Power
-HP Grass
-Ancient Power

THIS WOULD BE SOO COOL

Last edited:
I might as well say the answers...

Rotom is there because of Thunderbolt and its Japanese/Chinese/Korean name. 100,000 volts, which really is ten 10,000 volts.

And Shuckle is able to give the most powerful attack in the game the banhammer as quoted here from Bulbapedia:

Bulbapedia article for Shuckle said:
A level 100 Shuckle can potentially deal the most damage in one single attack through the use of numerous stat boosters, by using Helping Hand, Metronome held item, Power Trick, a Skill Swap to Pure Power or Huge Power, 6 Attack boosts, and the Defense Curl/Rollout combo. Also, Shuckle's partner must have the ability Flower Gift and the weather must be sunny. On the 5th impact of Rollout, if used against a level 1 Happiny that has been hit with negative Defense modifiers (such as Screech) and has used Reflect Type to obtain a type combination that has 4× weakness to Rock, it can deal over 213,000,000 damage with a critical hit.

[GS]

Staring at my phone
Lol @ "cockasian". I can't believe you said that.

... And Aerodactyl wants Fire Fang>Ice Fang and Aqua Tail>
Crunch. You're getting better SE coverage that way.

Cockasian... I can't wait to teach teenagers

Purple_Tangrowth

A DRUM, A DRUM!...
I'm sorry... I'm sure you know that I'm not such a good speller.

When you become a high school teacher, you can do this:

test-answer-16.jpg

Last edited: