• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ikarishipping fanfic (PG13)

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Nah! I think you just leave it as Futaba! t sounds more......um.....good????

xSweetxAurorax

Nah! I think you just leave it as Futaba! t sounds more......um.....good????

and! ...it's staying like Futaba since nobody else voted =p again..everybody...sorry for long waits. My grandpa died during new years and i was getting a little writers block =p sorry. It seems every accident possible is occuring when it comes to this fic =p I really wanted to get a new chapter in, so i didn't really check for spelling or grammar. sorry!

Chapter 2 The Invasion

“There’s the main entrance to the city and there’s the secret back door right here.” Shinji explained. “Pete, you and your group will go through the main tunnel and ambush the city from there.” Shinji had asked his little brother to stay with Max on their ship.

“Aye capt’n!” Pete nodded with approval. He then turned toward his group to tell the group his plan to ambush Futaba and ordered them towards the main tunnel.

Oh god I totally forgot about Pete’s pea-sized brain!” Shinji thought aghast. “PETE! PLEASE! USE YOUR FRIGGIN HEAD THIS TIME! Don’t attack any of the villagers! They could have weapons that even we don’t know about! Just do something to catch everybody’s attention!”

Pete sulked in embarrassment, “All right guys change of plan!” He led his group to the main entrance.

“Ugh..” Shinji rolled his eyes in shame. “Jacques! Lead your crew to the back entrance! Which is right here!” Shinji led them to a small rock with small pearls embedded in a strange pattern that looked like a triton. Shinji knelt down towards the rock.

“Open!” he commanded simply running his hand against the pearls.

Instantly, a small passage in the big boulder opened letting out a sweet scent from inside. The crew silently crept inside until they reached a door which they slightly peaked in through. Inside was a beautiful town with lush green seaweed and small exotic-looking flowers on the ground. The small houses near the main road were made of stone and the main path was made of a fertile looking dark brown soil although no plants grew on the path. At the end of the road was a beautiful crystal castle emitting the seven colors of the rainbow. Several Lanturn and other water pokemon circled the castle as people and music could be heard from the castle’s direction. The pirates took a minute to take everything about the place in.

“It’s even better than Shinji described!” The pirates mumbled behind Shinji. There was obviously no one near the entrance to the castle, and Shinji could see Pete also peaking through the main entrance.

Shinji walked completely through the door and signaled Pete to do the same. “Ok guys, take a break! Explore, but don’t introduce yourselves to the people! We ARE still trying to ambush them.”

The pirates thanked him as they ran all over the town. Shinji watched his crazy family enjoy themselves as he bent down to examine the strange flowers that were scattered throughout the green fields. They were pretty flowers spotting the field with red, pink, gold, and blue and pretty much any other color Shinji could think of at the top of his head.

Shinji took a closer look at the flowers. “No way! The medicine flowers? These were the flowers that saved my brother from that poisonous Qwilfish. I remember it so clearly. They can heal just about anything! They cured my brother and left the ship smelling like an English woman’s perfume drawer for a month!” Shinji thought with surprise.

He picked one of the flowers and stood up. As soon as the flower left its stem, a new flower grew in the same place where Shinji had picked. ...Ok. That was interesting.. he thought and brought the flower to his nose. He inhaled the sweet scent of the yellow flower and somehow, the scent brought strength and energy to Shinji’s body. The rest of the pirates seemed to be having the same effect as they crowded around Shinji well rested and waiting for more orders.

So that’s why it smells so good here. Shinji thought as he dropped the flower on the ground. The flower withered quickly and a new flower sprouted in the same place as quickly as the old one withered.

“As you all may have noticed, the flowers here have filled this whole town with their scent.” Shinji announced, “And the flower’s scent gives people energy. We were only here for a minute and we thought they were refreshing. But these people have grown up with this scent! They are used to the energy! So everyone be careful when we ambush the castle!”

A supportive cry was quietly but strongly bellowed from the crew as they surrounded the castle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Oh yes, Hikari, there was something else I wanted to ask you.” Ash added on slyly.

“Wait! Ash, don’t...but-I no!” Hikari stuttered uncomfortably.

Suddenly a rumbling sound was heard from downstairs and Hikari could hear her guests screaming.

“What in the world is going on down there?!?” Hikari asked, glad for an excuse to push Ash away at the moment.

Nozomi got up, obviously worried too. “It’s such a horrible noise I’ve never heard anyone scream like this before. In fact, I’ve never heard so many people screaming at one time.” They both swam out the room worried for the guests, and curious to see what was causing the commotion.

Wow she’s right.” Hikari realized, “No one’s ever screamed like that before. It sounds like they’re scared, or maybe even hurt!” Hikari thought worriedly, her pace quickening as she ran through the long hallway.

She and Nozomi almost reached the end of the hallway when Hikari’s father burst out of the door, locked it and stood in front of the door with his arms reaching across it to hold it down.

“NO! Hikari! Nozomi! Don’t go out there! There are intruders! They’ll kill you!” Hikari’s father puffed.

“Intruders? It can’t be!” Hikari scoffed. “Our ancestors put a spell on this town! No one could undo the locks on the doors until-” Hikari cut herself off. She remembered the second part to the legend of the town that she promised grandmother never to tell.

That can’t be possible!” Hikari thought in disbelief. “Grandma said that the intruder would honor the town and present us a favor!

Suddenly two swords shot through the door that Hikari’s father was holding down on both sides of his head. “Children.” The father tried his best to regain his breath. “SWIM!”

Everyone swam away from the door through the curvy hallway. They were just out of sight when the gang of pirates broke the door down and swam after them.

Vandalism isn’t exactly what I would call ‘honor.’” Hikari cursed mentally.

The two mermaids and the merman were so busy swimming away from the pirates, they didn’t even notice that they swam straight into Ash, knocking him aside, until he let out an annoyed “OUCH!”

“Ash! My boy!” Hikari’s father exclaimed. “Here! You two girls run away! Ash and I will hold them down!”

“What?! Hold who down?” Ash exclaimed.

“There’s not enough time to explain!” Hikari’s father persisted.

“Thanks Dad! Thanks Ash!” Hikari quickly yelped before swimming off with Nozomi.

Hikari and Nozomi swam for their lives through the curved hallway looking for a window to swim out of. “Wow...I never knew how long our hallways were until now!” Hikari thought to herself. She didn’t have enough time to think much longer when the pirates had finally caught up to them, obviously done with Hikari’s father and Ash.

“There they are!” The pirates shouted. “Let’s get them!”

“WAIT!!” Nozomi shouted. All of the pirates stopped on her cue.

“You can’t hurt us! You have to leave!” Nozomi commanded sternly.

“And why would we want to do that?!?” One of the pirates jeered at her.

“Because...” Nozomi talked with a fake confident voice, “I have a great treasure for all of you, but you can’t get it unless I open it to you!” Hikari could tell Nozomi was making everything up on the spot.

“Yeah? Hand it over lady!” A different pirate commanded.

“Hold on. It only works if all of you watch me closely.” Nozomi told them nervously.

She moved her hands in a small strange motion for a very long time. The longer her hands moved, the more interested the pirates got and finally they were all huddled around her hands. Finally she stopped and held one finger near her stomach.

“Now everybody concentrate on the light!” She commanded motioning to her finger, “The more concentration it gets, the more treasure you will all get!”

Immediately all of the pirates crouched down and pushed their faces towards her finger. Hikari was still confused as to what Nozomi was doing until she faced her and mouthed the command “get out” to her. Nozomi was the only one who could tell Hikari was crying out of worry but she still swam away while Nozomi kept the stupid pirates occupied.

Shinji never entered the castle. He swam above the castle to make sure no one escaped the castle with their loot.

Now what’s this?

Out of the highest tower of the castle, a small mermaid in a beautiful pink dress, with matching ribbons in her hair, swam out of the window.

They seemed to have missed one.” Shinji thought, somewhat annoyed until he swam down and saw her up close.
His mind started to slip. “She’s not swimming very fast, but that looks like that’s as fast as she can go. By the look on her face, she’s never seen an ambush like this before. She looks scared to death! Maybe no one has ever tried to fight these people at all! Easy target, she looks pretty much defenseless.

I can handle this one.” Shinji thought with an evil smirk, after subconsciously evaluating his victim.

About half of the things Shinji thought were absolutely true.

I’m so scared!” Hikari started to panic. “We have never had people try to attack us before! And this lousy legend fulfillers are the first?!? That makes no sense! I’ve got to get out of here! But I also need to help my people! But if I go back then-

Hikari’s thoughts were interrupted as a rough hand fiercely grabbed her wrist and gripped it firmly.

“And where do you think you’re going?” Shinji asked with an evil grin.

Even though her tail was leveled with his feet, Shinji’s muscular body still towered over Hikari’s small frame. Scared stiff, by the sudden intrusion and unexpected man towering over her, Hikari let out a shrill, alarming scream, letting everybody in the castle know that she was in danger. As soon as the Hikari’s alarm touched the ears of the townsfolk in the castle, all the people’s eyes widened in fear and they stopped everything that they were doing. The pirates stopped too in a split second, curious of the townsfolk reaction to the deafening sound.

“HIKARI!” The townsfolk cried in horror, “Princess! We’ll save you!”

Immediately all the townsfolk rushed out of the castle, knocking down the pirates guarding the doors.

“AHHHHH!” Hikari continued her scream until Shinji pulled her closer to him, turned her around so her back was facing him and used his other arm to press her neck against his chest and choke her. Hikari’s scream instantaneously died down and weak coughing and squirming replaced the loud scream. Then Hikari started gasping for water under his strong grasp. It did not falter even with Hikari’s other hand fighting against it.

“Would you shut up?!?” Shinji scolded. “And stop struggling! You’re obviously not winning, so save your energy for something else!”

Hikari’s struggles weakened and she squeezed his arm in pain.

“I don’t care if you can’t breathe!” Shinji snapped back a little freaked out by the fact that he understood the message she was giving him.

“HIKARI! NO!!! DON’T HURT HER!!!!!” The townsfolk swam towards them. “GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER! DO YOU HEAR?!?” They all mobbed Shinji until he loosened his grip just enough so Hikari could breathe again.

As soon as she got her first breath of water, she motioned the townsfolk to move away. As soon as they did, a speedy Aqua Jet shot from Hikari’s hands and aimed straight for Shinji.

“WHOA WHAT?!?” Shinji managed to block her attack without taking a lot of damage, but she obviously caught him by surprise. He thought he was the only person who could use pokemon attacks. He was very curious to know how she got her powers even though he never gave his powers that much thought.

I remember when grandpa’s pokemon died, this glowing ball came out of both of them and smacked me right in the chest. Ever since, I’ve been accidentally getting everything I touch on fire or electrocuted.”. Shinji recalled.

By the time Shinji recovered from his thoughts, His pirates had occupied the townsfolk once more and Hikari had gotten a few feet away from him.

Now it was time for Hikari to get lost in her thoughts as well, “Wow, and I thought they would never come in handy.” Hikari mused.

***Flashback

“Grandma?” a little Hikari approached her weeping Grandmother. “Grandma? What’s wrong?”

Grandma lifted her head to see young Hikari, eyes wide with curiosity.

“It’s nothing, Honey” Grandma smiled, “Enperuto and Mimiroppu are just leaving us now to go to a better place. Come, I’ll make you cookies and I’ll tell you about it.”

Grandma left the room leaving Hikari with the dying pokemon. Not really sure what was going on, Hikari gave a soft prayer to both of the pokemon before they died. A few seconds later, two bright balls of energy floated out of the two pokemon.

“Wow! Pretty!” Hikari commented.

A bright light blue ball came from Enerputo and a bright pink ball was hovering over Mimiroppu. Without warning, both balls flew towards her, striking her in the chest. Ever since then, Hikari could do everything her grandma’s pokemon could do. So instead of telling her about the Pokemon heaven that day, Grandma told her the rest of the sacred legend of Futaba and how there was going to be an outsider who would come and help the town.

***End Flashback***

“PRINCESS HIKARI! LOOK OUT!” One of the townsfolk yelled.

Hikari quickly snapped out of her flashback and glanced above and behind her at a diagnol to see Shinji engulfed in a white aura body in a position for an attack coming towards her fast. Thinking quickly, she used her grandma’s bunny’s attack, Endure an inch before Shinji’s arm made contact with her body.

The townsfolk cried in despair as Shinji tackled her into the bottom corner of the town’s wall (the inside of the boulder).

The irridescent wall had a coat of color that intensified the reflected light of the sun and shone many colors in the light, similar to the inside of an abalone shell. Hikari screamed in pain as Shinji tackled her into the corner of the wall and ground with Giga Attack. Suddenly, Shinji’s feelings about her started to change. He felt sad for the helpless creature

She’s so frail. Why am I picking on her? She never did anything to me! And ...She’s really cute! Oh stop it what am I saying?” Shinji stood still with his arm still across Hikari’s chest where he tackled her. Hikari’s Cute Charm ability had infatuated him.

Shinji managed to keep his cool and still intimidate the whimpering Hikari. “And that’s what happens when you go against Shinji, captain of the Master of Storms!” He bellowed over her so the rest of the townsfolk could hear him.

“Unhh.. no..puh..please......please don’t hurt them.” Hikari begged the menacing pirate.

“Shh! Don’t worry.” Shinji slyly put a finger over her lips, “This will be over before you know it.” He slid his finger slowly down her chin and neck emitting a Thunder Wave to keep her from moving.

“Uh..Ahh!” Hikari moaned in pain as the electricity coursed through her.

“Oh, and what’s this?” Shinji slid his finger down her collar bone until he bumped into the necklace that Hikari had gotten for her birthday.

“No.. Please don’t! ...It was my grandmother’s..... Pleaes don’t tou-”

“A gift? You shouldn’t have!” Shinji cut her off, yanked her necklace off and put it in his pocket.

Hikari’s voice started to crack as her protests became weaker. How could all of this had happen so suddenly? And on the worst day possible! “No! I’m sorry Grandma.” Were Hikari’s last feeble words before she fainted.

Shinji stood up as one of his pirates came back from the ship. “Captain! Our ship is full. We’re gonna have to make another trip.”

“We can’t do that.” Shinji replied, “They might actually make weapons by then and actually fight us by then.”

“Captain!” a group of pirates approached Shinji with a tied up, gagged Nozomi over their heads. “We found this girl in the castle and she knows where all of the treasure is! Should we just take her?”

“Mmmpphhh!! Mmpp!!” Nozomi shook her head and protested through her bounds.

Shinji looked at Nozomi then at Hikari.

“We’re taking both...”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and i want another poll! =) someone did mention that it was a little annoying how some characters had english names and some have japanese, (ex: Marcel, Shinji) so do you guys want english or japanese names? and if you say one, give a new name for the character too (ex; Hikari = Camille, Shinji = Blake) etc. etc... thank you =)

kaze_wind

Let's Race!
Yay! It's another chapter! It's well writen like the others, of course, and I can't wait for the next! Oh, and about the poll...I think you should keep the old names. It's kinda confusing, and besides, we don't even know their offical English names, so when PUSA finally do reveal their names, wouldn't it be a little confusing? Well, you are the author after all, so come what may, I say. :)

Artemis Ignitan

*~*Northwind Gale*~*
This chapter was well worth waiting for, there's lots of action here! The pirates (except for Shinji and maybe his brother) are so stupid, it's way too funny. The evil mastermind is always accompanied by some stupid henchmen, XD. Anyways, good luck on the next chappie! :)

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Man....I was waiting for this.............but it was worth it!!!!!!!! Nice story!(as usual!) I'm waiting for the next chapter!!!!!:)"and i want another poll! =) someone did mention that it was a little annoying how some characters had english names and some have japanese, (ex: Marcel, Shinji) so do you guys want english or japanese names? and if you say one, give a new name for the character too (ex; Hikari = Camille, Shinji = Blake) etc. etc... thank you =)"-You said... that..........um.....pls. keep the original names!!!!PLS!!!!!!!and......your spelling of please....."Pleaes"-(you put that!!!).....aww...pls correct!!!!THAT IS ALL!!!!!!

Last edited:

Duelsoul

Multipurpose shipper
Yayz ^-^ More ikarishipping fics are begining to sprout. As others have mentioned, it was a wonderful and unique idea to have Hikari as a mermaid, and Shinji being a pirate fits him well. Descriptions portray fairly well and the characters seem to not be OOC. Though one thought keeps going over and over in my mind, if Shinji takes the pirates and hostages to the surface, will Hikari and Nozomi be able to breathe?Just wonderin... anywho, a lovely ficlet and I look forward to more chapters.

rayon1

Romance Lover
I think that mermaids can breathe above water. Anywho, this fic is very unique and I absolutely love it and can't wait for the next chapter.

;384;

xSweetxAurorax

thank you for the kind review everyone =) and the names will stay the same. *sigh* when i write a chapter i think of the basic outline of what's gonna happen in the chapter and then i write it. then i post it then read it afterwards and realize that my fic is the most immature sounding fic ever >_< if anybody knows how to fix that...please don't hesistate to give some advice o_O

pleaes haha yeah so i pretty much wrote the whole last chapter from 12-2 am and i was dying for an update so i was kinda out of it =P sorry folks.

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Pls. update a little faster!!!!!!Cuz' like i've been waitng for the next chappie for a month!!!! I really love this, and want this story to end in a nice way!!!! And Hikari should breathe above water, or turn something magically into a human, or something!

xSweetxAurorax

ok i'll try to =p it's getting pretty hard...with life and all...

Chapter 3 The Introduction

The pirates of Shinji’s ship had quickly gotten away from Futaba after raiding as much treasure as they could from the town. Energy from the refreshing water of Futaba still coursed through the pirates’ bodies as they continued to sort out their treasures.

“The captain wasn’t lying when he said he would get us treasure!” The pirates cheered.

“I still can’t believe how much treasure was at the bottom of the sea!” Another replied.

Most of the pirates were half drunk, spending most of their share of the treasures on rum and other alcoholic drinks. The other half of the pirates were sorting out the treasures they had left and saving the other drunken pirates from falling off the ship, or tripping down the stairs.

Idiotic buffoons..” Shinji thought to himself. “They doubted me? Their captain? Their leader? The ocean’s master? They don’t learn do they?

Shinji wasn’t the only pirate who called himself the “ocean’s master.” There were other pirate ships that he and another captain had attacked and destroyed. Shinji and this other captain were bitter rivals who both swore to sink each other’s ship one day. They both thought of each other day and night, devising intricate plans to destroy each other’s ships.

Shinji was dedicated to murdering his rival in war. But lately, some other touchy subject had clouded his mind...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Ow..” Nozomi moaned when she woke up.

She felt nauseous, lightheaded and she had a killer headache. It took her a while for her to realize she wasn’t in her bedroom in Hikari’s castle, she wasn’t surrounded by the diamond walls of the castle, or smelling the sweet scent of the sea flowers that grew all over the town. In fact, she wasn’t near anything luxurious at all. When her headache started to subside, she saw that she was in a small, dirty fish tank with a top of rusty metal bars locked down on the tank. Outside the tank, she could see that she was in a room that looked very similar to a jail cell. The ground was dirty with rotting food and the door on the other side of the room was a long walk away. (for mermaids at least) There was no way Nozomi or Hikari could escape on their own.

“Wait a minute..” thought Nozomi. “Hikari! That’s right! Oh no where is she?”

Nozomi frantically looked around her until she saw her lifelessly lying right next to her. A pained expression was on her face and just looking at her brought the nauseous feeling back to Nozomi’s body. They weren’t doing too well after the ambush and they had a harder time regaining their energy after breathing water without the scent of the magical sea flowers for the first time.

“Hikari? Hikari, Please wake up..” Nozomi pleaded softly with her fainted friend.

Even though she had fainted, there were still thoughts running through Hikari’s mind.

What happened?” She thought unconsciously. “I could have fought those pirates off. I could have helped the villagers survive. I could have.. Wait.. But there was that one pirate. ” Hikari whimpered slightly. “That one pirate. He could use pokemon attacks like I could. But I’m the only one who’s supposed to use pokemon attacks. I’m good, I’m special, I’m nice. I’m the princess of Futaba for Pete’s sake. What happened? How did he get those powers? Who is this person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Leave me alone for a while!” Shinji yelled at the last crew member to ask him to try the rum.

“But…But the capt’n loves rum!” The pirates gasped confused. They soon forgot about him and kept on drinking.

Who is this girl?” Shinji thought to himself. “That one mermaid. She caught me by surprise. How can she use pokemon attacks like I can? I don’t understand. I got my pokemon powers from my grandpa’s pokemon. I’m the only one who’s supposed to have them. I am the captain of a mighty and soon to be, the only ship on the seas. I am the mightiest man of the seas! I should be the only one to use pokemon powers. I don’t know who this girl is but I’m about to find out.” Shinji finished his thought as he walked down to the prisoner’s cells.

“Hikari. Hikari wake up..”

Hikari opened her eyes to see her best friend, Nozomi, looking over her with a worried expression on her face.

“Ouch..Nozomi..Where are we?” Hikari asked feebly. She obviously had a worse headache and nauseous feeling than Nozomi had.

“Those pirates’ jail cell.” Nozomi answered sadly. “They’ve taken us captive.”

The tears that only Nozomi could see began to form around Hikari’s eyes as she tried her best to get up. “We have to..the villagers...Father..Ouch..” The tears now threatened to fall down her face.

Nozomi tried her best to comfort her friend. “Hikari, please don’t cry. We’ll find a way to...”

She was interrupted with the creaking sound of the jail door abruptly opening. She gasped at the sudden sound and the arrival of the ship’s captain with a victorious smirk embellished on his face. Most bad guys had plastered facial expressions that everybody could tell were fake. Shinji never faked his expressions, and if he did, he did a very good job hiding it.

“You! Prisoner! Get up!” He strictly ordered, glaring at Hikari.

“What? Where?” Hikari was lying in Nozomi’s lap. She still hadn’t recovered from the ambush. Nobody would expect her to as she almost died in the battle had her Endure attack not saved her.

“Don’t get up.” Nozomi delicately instructed Hikari. “Please don’t force her! She’s still recovering.” Nozomi softly told Shinji.

“I don’t care! Get her up. She has some questions to answer.” Shinji harshly ordered her.

“Please! Stop! Keep your voice down. She’s resting.” Nozomi pleaded with Shinji.

“QUIET!” Shinji finally yelled at her. “No one tell the captain of this ship what to do!”

“Ow, Ow! Nozomi, my head.” Hikari whimpered. She finally got up slightly and saw Shinji.

“You!” She exclaimed softly. “You’re that..” A flashback of the terrible memory raceed through her mind as she closed her eyes. The headache came back

“Yes, It’s me.” Shinji lowered his voice. “You have some questions to answer. Who are you and where did you get your pokemon powers?”

“Me? How dare you! I am the well loved Princess Hikari.” Hikari’s voice rose.

“You did not answer my question.” Shinji replied sternly. “I asked you where you got your pokemon powers.”

“What? What about you? Where did YOU get your pokemon powers?” Hikari’s voice rose a little more with anger.

“I asked you first!” Shinji’s voice began to rise as well. “I am getting irritated with you! Answer me now!”

“No! I refuse to!” Hikari’s voice began to crack.

“SILENCE!” Shinji struck her across the cheek. Or he would’ve if the tank wall wasn’t in the way. But still, he had struck the glass with much power because the sound waves traveled through the water and brought Hikari back to her knees, tears streaming down her face, and her whole body in pain.

“I will expect you to give me a good answer by tomorrow.” Shinji walked away leaving Nozomi to care for the fallen Hikari.

“And stop your crying! You pathetic little brat!”

ok so this lame excuse for a chapter was supposed to show that Nozomi was has been the only one who could tell that Hikari was crying. And now Shinji can also tell when Hikari is crying! aww how sweet =) ...not

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Nice preview!!! Nice story....loved the part that:
Quote:“You!” She exclaimed softly. “You’re that..” A flashback of the terrible memory raceed through her mind as she closed her eyes. The headache came back
“Yes, It’s me.” Shinji lowered his voice. “You have some questions to answer. Who are you and where did you get your pokemon powers?”

“Me? How dare you! I am the well loved Princess Hikari.” Hikari’s voice rose.

“You did not answer my question.” Shinji replied sternly. “I asked you where you got your pokemon powers.”

“What? What about you? Where did YOU get your pokemon powers?” Hikari’s voice rose a little more with anger.

“I asked you first!” Shinji’s voice began to rise as well. “I am getting irritated with you! Answer me now!”

“No! I refuse to!” Hikari’s voice began to crack."
Luv it!!! Continue to the longer one!!!! Here we go!<Okay....it's like I'm pressuring you...> But really love it!

xSweetxAurorax

Suwamoto, I love it! =) And since serebii's forums were down for the past who knows how long, here's the next chapter. nothing special just needed to update. >_< you may want to wait til the fic is done because once I've done all my chapters, it will probably be the length of a one-shot. ;_; future writers, make sure your first fic is a one shot 'cause this is hard.

So sorry to say...well...I am NOT happy with the english names given to Hikari and Shinji. ;_; Dawn. I guess it's an ok name. Nothing really special about it. But Paul. PAUL?!? *explodes* That's the "BEST" they could do? ARRRGGGHHH!!!! *loses temper and releases fury by running around in a circle until she slips and lands on her butt* ...Ok I'm good =)

The Humiliation

“Get that one!” “No that’s not it! Get that!” “What the heck is that? No, get that one over there!”

It was the 10th time Hikari and Nozomi’s tank had spilled, making the prison smell even worse and promoting the growth of mildew on the bottom of the ship. All of the water that had spilled from the tank had already cleaned out all of the dirt and grime on the prison floor, making the room quite easy to live in now. Hikari and Nozomi had almost fully recovered from the attack on Futaba and were making up games in their prison and trying to plan ways to get out. Shinji, quite frankly, had gotten tired of cleaning up after the tank and filling it with more water just to see it spill again so he ordered Max to make a potion that would turn the mermaids into humans. Max was quite the smart fellow. He could do it. And he did. Much quicker than Shinji expected. The only drawback was that the extravagant gowns, jewelry, make-up and undergarments left on the mermaids from the party were considered a part of their body. So once they became humans, their clothing would be sucked into their body. And that would leave them with... Well anyways...

Shinji buried his face in his hands. Who knew that turning mermaids into humans could be so exasperating? The crew was arguing over what kind of clothes were to get for “girls” and Shinji couldn’t have members from his ship being seen stealing clothes from a “girl’s store.” People don’t fear a pirate that steals “girl’s clothes” and make up and jewelry and..

Shinji started to get annoyed. “ALL RIGHT THAT’S IT!” He yelled over his arguing crew members crowding over the "Fashion's Ins" magazine. The crew immediately stopped their arguing and listened for orders. “Just wait till night time and once the moon hits the center of the sky, just go in, steal a manikin and get out! Goodness! And I never want to hear my crew argue like that again!” Shinji left the scene embarassed and angry.

The crew watched their captain leave in confusion. “So...” One of the pirates broke the silence. “Do you think the dresses will be pretty?”
“Nope I think we should go look at the makeup.”
“Actually it would be more productive to search for barrettes and bows.”
The crew broke out in another argument.

Never in my entire life have I ever imagined to see any crew in this state!” Marcel stared down at the bickering crew from the crow’s nest.

Shinji had heard the crew arguing from the deck but he chose to cover his ears and run down to his room in fear of what they were arguing about now. He entered his own private sanctuary he called “his room” and locked the door. Shinji’s room was small and in good shape despite how old it was and the fact that it was made of wood. He sat down on a small navy blue bed his crew stole many years ago, he had also stolen the black fluffy pillow from the store as well, and stared at the ceiling. His mind was restless with deep thoughts. After he settled down, thoughts of his scary childhood life rushed through his head faster than a Gorebyss sliding on ice.

*Flashback* (...No not really. Just telling Shinji’s history)

“Honey I think we should name him Fiorello.”

“No I want my son to be a Quincy.”

A man and a woman were sitting in their small house on a small island they were born on. The man had smooth blonde that fell across his face in bangs. He had a tan muscular body from working outside all day that matched his sharp dark eyes. His wife, who sat next to him, had beautiful big blue eyes with crème colored skin that contrasted against her husband’s dark skin and dark eyes. Normally, her petite figure and soft lavender would attract all the farm boys from every corner of the island. But for time being, her beauty was marred in the eyes o many by the large bump on her stomach she called her “Quincy.”

The man rubbed his chin, deep in thought. “Quincy sounds a bit jumpy to me. He seems like a strong boy, how about Bartholomew?”

His wife sighed in reply. “Sweetheart are you thinking? Our last name is Sedgwick right?”

“Yes.” The man was a little hurt by his wife’s immediate disapproval.

“...Well?” She sighed again. “Bartholomew Sedgwick. Bartholomew S. BS.”

“...Oh”

“Maybe Bartholomew can be his middle name.” The lady chuckled. “How about Paul? Paul seems like a good name.”

“Paul? PBS?” The man went deep in thought. “Isn’t there a channel called PBS Kids?”

“AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Shinji woke up, sweat dripping from his face. He panted in relief once he realized he was in his ship once again.

“My middle name is NOT Bartholomew!” He managed to yell out in agony before wiping his face off and checking on the progress of the ship.

Finding out that he slept a little longer than he had hoped, he found half of his crew asleep and the other half mopping the floors and directing the ship.

“Capt’n, I think I see land.” Marcel beckoned Shinji over and stared through his telescope. Sure enough, they’ve reached the island Shinji was looking for and dropped their anchors quietly behind a few rock formation that towered around the island.

The half of the crew that were still awake crowded around Shinji with eyes full of excitement that scared Shinji half to death. Were they excited to follow their captain’s orders or excited to go shopping? Shinji didn’t want to find out.

“Oh no, you don’t!” Shinji gave an exasperated sigh. “After what happened on the ship last time, Marcel and I are going to get the mermaid’s clothes! All of you will just follow behind us and make sure to silence any who happen to see us!”

The crew gave a disappointed grunt but faithfully followed Shinji’s orders. Reaching a small little pink roofed shop with manikins showing through the glass window, Shinji and Marcel quickly broke the glass, grabbed two manikins and ran off.

Yes so, it wasn't as "serious" and "cool" as I hoped it would be, but I hope everybody realizes what I picture a "Paul" to be like. =(

I probably don't like the name just because there's a guy in my school named Paul and...well... Let's just say he could be Harley's brother. -___- I swear they have the same personalities. And I can't invision a guy named Paul as a bad boy.

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
OMG. No one has posted, yet? I loved the humor scene:

“Maybe Bartholomew can be his middle name.” The lady chuckled. “How about Paul? Paul seems like a good name.”

“Paul? PBS?” The man went deep in thought. “Isn’t there a channel called PBS Kids?”

“AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Shinji woke up, sweat dripping from his face. He panted in relief once he realized he was in his ship once again.

“My middle name is NOT Bartholomew!” He managed to yell out in agony before wiping his face off and checking on the progress of the ship.

That. Was. Funny. NICE!!!!!! Continue this, plzzzzzzz!!!! I love your story!

;006;

HelloKitty17

therocketsummer</3
eek I love this fic. I have been reading it for awhile. I am not a HUGE fan of ikarishipping but your fic is too cute. Could you add me to the PM list? =)

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Eh? There's a PM list? Nani!? Can you pls. add me as well?

kaze_wind

Let's Race!
yay, new chapter! again it was great! Haha, PBS, that's hilarious! ok, PM list...you can do that? *leaves to figure out how thing works* oh wait, please hurry and update, yeah!

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Yeah! Update pls! *Still waiting....*

Um...no need to rush, anyway!! It's all right!:)

;006;

Last edited: