• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ikarishipping fanfic (PG13)

Sammi

Banned
“...Well?” She sighed again. “Bartholomew Sedgwick. Bartholomew S. BS.”

“...Oh”

“Maybe Bartholomew can be his middle name.” The lady chuckled. “How about Paul? Paul seems like a good name.”

“Paul? PBS?” The man went deep in thought. “Isn’t there a channel called PBS Kids?”

XDDD That was SPECIAL. I swear- Special. Hey, maybe I don't like Ikarishipping, but fate made me read this! I like the style and how original it is! Keep it up- Do you have a PM list? If ya do, I wanna be on it.

rayon1

Romance Lover
So you hate the name Paul for the exact same reason why I do? And the last parts about the PBS thing and the clothes were priceless. XD

;384;

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
AURORA-CHAN! Where are you?!

ne, ne! aurora-san! where are you? I'd like to see your fic updated soon...*sobs* oh, oh, here, have a cookie! *holds out plate of cookies*

Me too...*sobs*

Can I have a cookie?XD

I still love the fic, girl!

;006;

hoenngirl

oi oi kaze-san when are you going to put chapter 9 of you fic i cant wait to see please update it

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
-----4.2) Any fic can be reviewed, even if it’s a year old. We practice free and endless reviewing, as long as they aren’t SPAM.

Please don't SPAM this fic up anymore you guys. This is a warning. If you write a review, make it actually useful and helpful to the author - not just "OMG I LOVE YOUR FIC MORE PLZ". That doesn't really help them now, does it? :p

Pikachu-mi-chan

Electric Praiser
I agree. I can't wait to see how it comes, Aurora-san. No pressure, but I hope you post more soon! :D