• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ikarishipping General Discussion 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shiznitts! Three years! WOW.

I agree with Hana and Ichi. However, more arguements whould be made concerning Shinj's attitude with Hikari.

Whee!, 130 pages!

AikoHanami

Ikari-Contest-Poke
I: Hmmm... I'm pretty sure these questions were asked a few times, but I wasn't here too much.

What was your FIRST IMPRESSION when Shinji debuted? What about Hikari? What did you first think of their first interaction (DP016)?

H: Also, I have more Ikari-themed baked goods recipes. xDD

What was your FIRST IMPRESSION when Shinji debuted? What about Hikari? What did you first think of their first interaction (DP016)?
I was indifferent with he both of them. Actually, when Hikari appeared, my first though was 'Pikachu has a thing for bikes, huh?' I just saw Shinji as another rival. THE EPISODE! I laughed so hard. Why did Takeshi have to interrupt? I wanted to see hikari chew out Shinji more, LOL.

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
IT'S SEXY IKARI TIME !~

Just found some gorgeous fanarts by the great Luca Kurosaki (author of the Ikari doujin Blue Rain)

Couldn't resist making an icon XD

And some others from pixiv :

Also, I bring you our new ID !

SEPTEMBER ID

by HikariAngel85

Hum, well I had already seen them in amvs before even watching the series so... ^^'
Shinji : Wooow who's that gorgeous cool-looking guy ? *o* He looks mysterious ! <3 ~
Hikari : Sooo pretty <3 Finally a girly-girl as the heroine <3

First interaction : Hehe someone's getting fired up because Shinji doesn't remember her =P *later* Shinji must have caught a glimpse of what's under this miniskirt 8D *shot*

@Hana/Ichi : Oh please do send them 8D

Simon Alexander

basalit-an
Rissy...I APPROVE OF THIS SEXY PIC POST. THANK YOU.

When I first saw Paul, I thought he was a sexy little boy.....Okay, that's really creepy. *ahem* I thought he was quite attractive and immediately looked for someone to ship him with.

I thought Dawn was a little weird, considering her outfit. I liked that she was a n00b, though. I thought she was cute.

Since I started shipping them before I saw the show, when I saw DP16 and their interaction, I was just freaking out all over the place. Sure, I'd seen the actual scene in AMVs before, but actually watching it was really cute. XD My roommate thought I was crazy.

MuffinPaula

。Haru~Desu。
IT'S SEXY IKARI TIME !~

Just found some gorgeous fanarts by the great Luca Kurosaki (author of the Ikari doujin Blue Rain)

Couldn't resist making an icon XD

And some others from pixiv :

Also, I bring you our new ID !

SEPTEMBER ID

by HikariAngel85

I love the ID. Also the pics DAMNIT THERE SO SEXY. ALll we need is Hikari pregnant /shot.

GOD ALL I NEED IS THIS ALL DAY FOR HEAVEN XDD
Also for the question i'll edit this tomorrow unless someone post's after me

AikoHanami

Ikari-Contest-Poke
H/I: Now, answering our own question...

H: To be honest, I thought Shinji was too... harsh to be a rival. As for Hikari, I thought she was totally girly and maybe a little useless(which I was right about xDD). But when the episode debuted, my views completely changed about Shinji and Hikari. PLUS, Suwamoto's IkariShipping PV was the one who started my love for Ikari. 8DD

I: Really? I thought Shinji was BEAST. Sure, his training is harsh, but still, there was no one like him. And I thought Hikari was a cute looking girl. When I saw DP016, I laughed so hard at Hikari trying to tackle him. It was ruined when Takeshi held her back. :/

~.~.~

H: OMG!! I absolutely LOVE "Blue Rain"! It's also part of my inspiration/motivation to make doujinshi~~ I hope my current doujinshi is going well... Q^Q

And by the way, those pictures are SOOO awesome!! >V< Me want! Me want!!!

@Rissy: Haha, no problem~! x3

~Kari~

awesome pictures Rissychan!

When I first saw Shinji, I immediately thought he was HOT
I honestly don't remember my thoughts when I first saw Dawn that was almost three years ago *is shot*

McIntyre

Novice Breeder

When I first saw Shinji, I thought he was going to be another arrogant rival that I would roll my eyes at. I wasn't completely wrong. As for Hikari, I thought she was a cute little beginning trainer who was completely clueless. I liked how she took the initiative to try and catch more Pokemon right off.
As for their interaction in DP016, I laughed. I really did. I thought that Dawn's overreaction was the funniest thing ever for some reason. I really wish she hadn't been held back. But watching that particular scene again, I really hope she wears shorts under her skirt. The wonders of anime.

RocketTwurpSLR

pokemonmaniacSLR
My first impression, I liked ikari way after this episode
But I have to say when I rewatched this episode I was like wow
I think it's amazing he didn't remember and Dawn was like "you think your funny don't ya" making fun of her but my fave part has to be when Paul said
"with that enfuseasm how can I not" I think this had to be the key of Ikarishipping, not only that for the rest of the seris, if Paul didn't watch ash's battle witch Dawn suggested I don't think either Paul and Ash would of been so competitive, or as stronger as they both intend to be. So yes it was a great moment,and every time I see it I go all fangirl mode n_n

Happy belated 3rd birthday ikari!

----wow those are quite sexy pics, i blushed XD

Last edited:

AikoHanami

Ikari-Contest-Poke
H: ... Pfft, hey guys... You wouldn't believe what we just found. xDDD
I: We were just watching some of the original episodes of Pokemon and we came across something that made us laugh for, literally, the whole night.

H: Okay, so we were watching EP019, and there was someone there who looked SO similar to a certain someone.
I: We're not sure if it'll offend any fans though. We thought we should just point this out.

Okay, so here's a small screenshot from DP016. Look carefully, okay?

Now here's a screenshot from EP019! Look at the guy in the blue circle. Doesn't that look like a certain someone???

IT'S SHINJI AS A FREAKING MODEL GUY FOR THIS OLD LADY!!! *shot shot shot*
I: Hypothetically, what if Shinji really was that guy from Kantou (just with a different hairstyle)? x]] -shot- OR could it have been REIJI? -shot shot shot shot-

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
When I first saw Paul, I thought he was a sexy little boy.....Okay, that's really creepy. *ahem* I thought he was quite attractive and immediately looked for someone to ship him with.

When I first saw Shinji, I immediately thought he was HOT

QFT !~ *shot for being such a hopeless Shinji fangirl*

my fave part has to be when Paul said
"with that enfuseasm how can I not" I think this had to be the key of Ikarishipping, not only that for the rest of the seris, if Paul didn't watch ash's battle witch Dawn suggested I don't think either Paul and Ash would of been so competitive, or as stronger as they both intend to be.
So yes it was a great moment,and every time I see it I go all fangirl mode n_n

Happy belated 3rd birthday ikari!

Wow you're right ! I've never thought of it that way =o

I: We were just watching some of the original episodes of Pokemon and we came across something that made us laugh for, literally, the whole night.

H: Okay, so we were watching EP019, and there was someone there who looked SO similar to a certain someone.
I: We're not sure if it'll offend any fans though. We thought we should just point this out.

Now here's a screenshot from EP019! Look at the guy in the blue circle. Doesn't that look like a certain someone???

I: Hypothetically, what if Shinji really was that guy from Kantou (just with a different hairstyle)? x]] -shot- OR could it have been REIJI? -shot shot shot shot-

LMAO XDDD
I bet it was Reiji ! 8D

Also, remember this guy ? ;D

It's the man who rescues Drew and May on the Mirage Island in the Wynaut epi x3

Now we know where they took Shinji's design from XD

Last edited:

MuffinPaula

。Haru~Desu。
QFT !~ *shot for being such a hopeless Shinji fangirl*
Trust me that's what I was like when I saw him. I was like "new fangirl here xP." And to prove that I only watched episodes only with Shinji and Ikari in it.

LMAO XDDD
I bet it was Reiji ! 8D

Also, remember this guy ? ;D

[/QUOTE]

Great now I bet there gonna put some one like that in bW .-.

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
Awww I feel so bad, I haven't been here in forever! D;

My first impressions, hm? Man, that was so long ago, I forgot. D; Although, knowing me, it was probably something like this:

Paul: Dude, he has purple hair. That - is - GENUIS. I bet he's going to be an awesome, cool, bad boy dude in the anime! ;D (And I was right too~)
Dawn: She's pretty! And blue hair? Genuis! She looks like a sweet, down-to-earth kind of girl. Either that or just a total girly girl.
DP016: Honestly I was just cracking up when I saw this scene. I turned into a total spaz, just giggling at how funny Dawn's reaction was. I don't think it was until later, when I got over my giggling-spaz stage, when I was like "OMG, they would make the cutest couple EVER~! ♥"

That guy could so be Shinji's dad... he even has the black eyes like him! =D (or maybe Hikari's and Shinji's future son who came back to the past just to save May and Drew). >D *is shot*

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
TUMBLR THEME CHANGE

The old one was annoying so I changed it to a custom one x3 (and added one of the last pics we got <3)
I'm struggling to learn how to get stuff up on this blog, if someone is familiar with tumblr please contact me :'D

RocketTwurpSLR

pokemonmaniacSLR

SPOILER]
OMG that is hallarious XD LMFAO this is just hallarious i was lituraly on the floor laughing my god would that be hallarious if he was, PAUL IN UNDERWEAR--*shot, isnt reggie next to him XD

--@Rissychan; lol yh they probably did steel his style. XD and the website looks awesome and cute!! n_n

i thought i saw Paul watching the kanto grand festival!!!
i cant find the screenshot but i will find it later!!!

CaninePKM

Canines!!!

oh my Amaterasu, that is FUNNY!!! I thinks its REIJI, he does seem always happy. lol old lady, but if it is shinji, why man just why?

umm... my first impression?...
Hikari: aww man not a girly-girl who know nothing about anything (im a tomboy, i cant really much stuff like that)
Shinji: AWESOME, dude. He's so not gonna be a 'oh no my pokemon got beat and stuff' he tough and PURPLE HAIR!
DP016:Shinji man are you gonna that that, hikari urgg you are soooooo announy, and hahaahhaahhahahahah that FUNNY, i might have done that, if some diss some i like

AikoHanami

Ikari-Contest-Poke
H: Sorry for not saying anything for... how long was it? A week?? QAQ Our parents forbade us from using the CPU during the weekdays, so yeah...

I: And Rissy, I swear that's Reiji in that picture! x]

Do you guys have some trivia info I could add in the Ikari moments list ?

H: Trivia info, huh? Umm... I can't really think of any at the moment...

I: Well, my suggestion isn't really related to the Ikari moments list, but why don't you try writing a trivia of how many Ikari fanfics exist?

H: Oh yeah! I think Rissy mentioned how many Ikari fanfics existed here. 177, was it?? O^O

Wolfgirl44

Ignitionshipper
Have I posted here before? Don't think I have.

Ah, Ikarishipping. The one Pokemon ship that I'm kinda embarrassed to admit I like. *covers face*

Status
Not open for further replies.