• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ikarishipping General Discussion 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am Lu

Do you think Dawn showed up to see Paul fight Brandon?

I don't remember whether I answered this question or not. Canonically, probably not. She may have run into him at some point and found out they'd battled and that he'd won and been really happy for him, but I doubt Dawn would've made the trek all the way up to Snowpoint City to see him, unless it was on her way home or if Barry dragged her there.

How are you guys going to celebrate the upcoming Ikari Day?

I celebrated by writing this: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8267257/1/Trigger. It's my contribution to the festivities. I also enjoyed browsing through the Ikarishipping tag on Tumblr.

RocketTwurpSLR

pokemonmaniacSLR
Do you think Dawn showed up to see Paul fight Brandon?

Yes, i bet she would if she could, I think she would of supported him too!
I just think the first time he battled Brandan, you could tell she was on his side. Just because i think the first proper battle she witnessed was Ash and Paul's but she didnt know them long so i dont think she knew who to root for at the begining, Plus the first gym battle she watched was Paul's and he didnt mind at all, her watching even if Ash was there.

So by the time Paul battled Brandan because it wasnt Ash and Paul battling she was definatly on Team Paul and started to see him in a different light.....so yes she would root for him!!!!

even though im a day late, Im gonna celebrate right now!!!

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
Do you guys think Dawn showed up to watch Paul fight Brandon?

She'd better or off with her head! Knowing Dawn, she's going to end up in the right place at the right time. So, probably. If she wears her cheering outfit I'm going to die laughing right on the spot XD

I never really celebrate those holidays, seeing I'm never aware of them until its too late, and seeing it is a little late, I'll settle with planning a future IkariShipping fanfiction :).

CandyBuizel101

Water Expert
*rises from the tombstone* I'm aliiiiiive~ :D lol yeah, I've been busy lately >_> Anywho, I'm not going to be on all that often due to computer cerfews and *gag* schoolwork. But, I missed the Ikariness! I'll try to come on when I can, KAY?! ~<3

Do you guys think Dawn showed up to watch Paul fight Brandon?

Blah-dunno. Maybe cuz that's her soulmate LOL and come on, she's got a cute cheer outfit she could be using!! >>

Already celebrated. I wore purple and blue and ate some ice cream cheering every three minutes.

KetachuSauce

Call me "John".
Happy Belated IkariShipping day! I'll celebrate it by looking at fanfics...

IkariEevee

Skilled Trainer

CaninePKM

Canines!!!
All the arts were AMAZING! I can't believe how long Ikarishipping has been around! I'm so happy to be a part of this somewhat dysfunctional family. -wipes tears away- I'm getting sentimental and emotional. I LOVE YOU GUYS! :')

IkariEevee

Skilled Trainer
Thanks everyone! I hope you had fun on IkariDay

majormanafemale

To me seems like most likely Dawn ship and Paul seems in Paul way to like her. He dosent seem totally anoyed by her pressences and I think troublesome is nick name he choice to kinda,show she is special to him though sje dosent get it. Kenmy seems to like Dawn but she dosent seem to like him in that way back and she seems to be fancisnated by Paul which in some girls that are younger is sign they like the guy.

Innocentmercy

Love the ikarishipping here!

Hooray~! I never would've guess I could find the famous Ikarishipping topic here!

Hey everyone! Its super cool to meet an awesome Ikarishipping family around here C': I like how in episode 186 in DP Paul
unexpectedly open up to Dawn about his dislike to Ash. It was so wierd yet adorable! :3

And I also made a ikarishipping fan art to start it all off :D

http://innocentfate.deviantart.com/art/Ikarishipping-Confession-Day-1-316035154

Last edited:

//broken & beautiful

//dragon slayer
T^T
I still can't believe I missed Ikarishipping day. Gah.
I'll write a oneshot. Or two.
/wallows in shaame.

School starts soon for me, loves. I won't be on as much, then.

I am ashamed to ask, but what is the difference between Confession Day and the usual Ikarishipping Day?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Confession Day is the day the episode in which Shinji confessed to Hikari why he disliked Ash so much originally aired in Japan.

It was such a nice Ikari moment, it just HAD to be made a holiday I guess though i'm not complaining lol. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.