• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ikarishipping General Discussion 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
I missed Ikarishipping Day..... /:

But Confession Day... >D

HAPPY CONFESSION DAY! (and just because I never said it this year *shameonmeD':* HAPPY (veryveryveryverylate) IKARISHIPPING DAY~!

I can't believe it's already been two years since that moment in DP186 C': the best ikarishipping moment of all heck, the best moment in all of pokemon/any series to ever exist. I'll never forget the day I went on the computer and checked this thread just to see all the discussions already going on about this moment and then to witness said moment myself. I had never been so happy in my life than to see a moment like that from my beloved shipping :'D

*cough* Okay, I'm gonna stop there. 8'D crazypsychofan,much?

NOWIFONLYPAULWOULDMAKEACAMEOINBWWITHDAWN D':

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
After recently reading a Ikarishipping fanfic and watching a vid on youtube, I have been, how you say, "converted". XD This couple is adorable.

Hey hey hey! Stay outta mah shed~

Anyway. I have a Xatu named Paul and I'm gonna get a female and name it Dawn. And then... BABEHS!! It's legit Ikarishipping, people.

LOL, sorry for the weirdness, It's a Friday and I just got off school~

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
@ the cricket: Of course you can join! : D

Hey hey hey! Stay outta mah shed~

Anyway. I have a Xatu named Paul and I'm gonna get a female and name it Dawn. And then... BABEHS!! It's legit Ikarishipping, people.

OMG! I did that in one of my Diamond and Pearl games (I think it was Diamond) and named my Weavile Paul, my Buneary Dawn, and BAM! IKARI-FIED BUNEARY BABEHS! 8D Man, those were some good times. :3 Running all over the place on my little bike waiting for one of those eggs to pop up in that daycare center app screen. 8|

And aww, why is this place so dead? IT MUST BE REVIVED! D8< LIVE THREAD, LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

*ahem*

So. Um. Anybody got a new topic?

Last edited:
@~StarWisher~

Nice, I should go do that. I mean, it's the legit Ikarishipping Pokemon: Weavile and Buneary.
And... I don't why it's dead. As for a new topic... uh...

Out of all the Ikarishipping fics out there, which one(s) is(are) you favourites and why? *links to them so the rest of us can read them would be nice, too!*

Hmm... Pretty much all of RosieShiba's Ikari-related works like Kage and such. (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7870230/1/Kage)

;197;

Umbreon, out~

CandyBuizel101

Water Expert
Ah well. I didn't know what confession day was anyway XD I've been so super busy with school anymore I haven't had time to post! But don't hate me for being away so long! When I get wifi I will make it up to all of you by uploading my terribly drawn Ikari fanart!

Out of all the IkariShipping fics out there, which one(s) is(are) you favourites and why?

Lady Marmalade: Sweet Sweet Revenge by HarvestGirl10 on FF. hands down. I am a huge fan of drama/romance stories. If its dramatic, I will read it. I can't quite post the link at this moment but there should be one somewhere around here... -looks around-

Eekhoorntjes

Hey everyone, I'm new. *Waves, since she does that all the time* Can I join?

Out of all the IkariShipping fics out there, which one(s) is(are) your favourite(s) and why?
Hard question. There are still tons I got to read, but my favourite has to be Cold Blooded Killers, by Kissy Fishy, and its sequel. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6394875/1/Cold-Blooded-Killers and http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7238116/1/The-Indigo-Connection. Just a heads up, there is also OldRivalShipping, ContestShipping and PokeShipping. =3
I can't really explain why I like those exactly, but she is in love with him, and he's...sort of indifferent to her, thinks she's annoying. And the slight impossibility of their love in this FanFic is also great. And Paul needs to warm up to her, but it takes a long time in the FanFic, what makes it just perfect (if you ever get the time, read it. It's amazing).

Enough about my rambling about this -awesome- FanFic. I agree, HarvestGirl10 got amazing stories, I remember "Exceptions" of her, it turned me into an IkariShipper for sure.

Last edited:

CaninePKM

Canines!!!
WELCOME GlaceGlares!

CaninePKM

Canines!!!
My poor Ikari~ family is DEAD DX NOOOOOOOOO! COME BACK ALIVE! LIVE LIVE!

and ^saw that pic it was awesome.

That picture is so funny, Little Rue! I just favourited it! :3 That's exactly how I would imagine it.

Carnival Of Madness

wtf do you want even
Wow, that picture is amazing. :3 Also, can I join this, please? Irakishipping is adorable~ orz Here, have a topic to try and revive this group. o^o I don't want it to die, it looks so good ...

If Paul and Dawn were to have an argument, how long do you think it would take them to make up?

CaninePKM

Canines!!!
If Paul and Dawn were to have an argument, how long do you think it would last?
Wel though it depeinds on the thing they argue about, the min is a half hour. The max most like hours.
Merry Christmas eve everyone! Too bad that we didn't get the chance to do secret santa this year, last year was very fun. Even though i never got my gift

xEryChan

Demon Child
Happy Holidays, Ikarishippers :)

I hope you all have a great time and enjoy this special time of the year.

If Paul and Dawn were to have an argument, how long do you think it would take them to make up?

Depends on how angry they are with each other to me.

I personally see Paul getting over it fast but Dawn seems like the type to hold a grudge and not want to make up with Paul if she's angry enough. It could take a while if neither of them want to apologize to the other.

Out of all the IkariShipping fics out there, which one(s) is(are) your favourite(s) and why?

I read this one that I really liked but I can't remember the name of it. The basic plot was Ash and Brock were kidnapped by Atilla and Hun and Dawn and Paul had to rescue them and Dawn ended up getting taken by them as they fled.

I know who it's by, Besanii-chan or something like that. That story was really good.

I don't read much Ikari fics anymore since the one shipping that's been holding my attention is Greyskyshipping (Hugh & Nate) and I mostly read fics involving that ship. I really need to find more Ikari fics to read haha

Status
Not open for further replies.