• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ikarishipping General Discussion 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

sailormikumoon

If Paul and Dawn were to have an argument, how long do you think it would take them to make up?

Well, like above, they wouldn't appologize to eachother for a while, but than an adorable shippy moment would appear and they would make up :)

...and I usually only read Ikarishipiping when it's incorporated with Advanceshipping, but I really should read more Ikari-centered fanfictions. The thing is is that a lot of them have Contestshipping and Pokeshipping so they don't usually appeal to me in that aspect. Please don't take offense, Contest and Pokeshippers, I just don't want to read anything from my rival-ships. :(
So can anyone give me some Ikarishipping fanfics without Contestshipping or Pokeshipping?

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
Um...Is it okay if I join? This pairing is really started to grow on me. :)

If Paul and Dawn were to have an argument, how long do you think it would take them to make up?

Well, like above, they wouldn't appologize to eachother for a while, but than an adorable shippy moment would appear and they would make up :)

...and I usually only read Ikarishipiping when it's incorporated with Advanceshipping, but I really should read more Ikari-centered fanfictions. The thing is is that a lot of them have Contestshipping and Pokeshipping so they don't usually appeal to me in that aspect. Please don't take offense, Contest and Pokeshippers, I just don't want to read anything from my rival-ships. :(
So can anyone give me some Ikarishipping fanfics without Contestshipping or Pokeshipping?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6113048/1/

I just finished reading what the author has on this fic so far and it doesn't appear to have any Contestshipping or Pokeshipping. The story's kind of slow paced, but there's some fluff between Paul and Dawn there. Hope that helps.

Probably a while, since both of them are too stubborn to apologize first. Someone would have to push them together and practically force them to make up.

Innocentmercy

.: Like all the others, it will take awhile for both Paul and Dawn to make up. Possibly for a few days ^ ^ I bet when their pokemon will help them get them back together <3:.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
This was bumped after more than a year of inactivity, so I'm going to have to close it. someone would like to make a new IkariShipping discussion thread, then they may.

Status
Not open for further replies.