• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ikarishipping General Discussion 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitsukai

MKPokemonMaster, please not post three times in a row. If you got a new topic, please use the edit button.

What made you choose to support Ikarishipping rather than the other Hikari or Shinji shippings?
Well, I do support other shipping with Hikari, but only in the game. In the anime, I only support Ikarishipping because I support it since I come back to the forum and was reading the old thread. Also, even since Ep.16 I'm so in love with Ikarishipping.

Also, I want to thank xXContestShipperXx,Kawaii-chan,Chelc,Aeneid,and Rissychan for commenting my new art piece.

@Rissychan: My drawing style remind you Shugo Chara or Rozen Maiden...Are you sure?! 0_0 To me, my style suck compare to them and my anatomy suck too.
Edit: Oh, I forgot about this. I give you permission to link my fanarts as you wish.

Last edited:

Kawaii-chan

Writing Fanfiction~
Hilarity ensues. 8D Bathroom break in the public restrooms, anyone? 8DDDD Oh, and during the Contests and the Gym Battles! One has to drag the other to those until the key is found, and the two are forced to travel together, sleep side by side and probably even bathe together (don't go there, Hikari can always wear a swimsuit).QUOTE]

HAHA! I was going to say Aeneid...Hikari and Shinji can't be nudie next to each other at such a innocent time in their life! XD you crack me up!

If you had to describe Ikarishipping as a color what color would it be?

Purple and Blue! BUt since its "color" and not "colors", I would say..............Blurple? *is shot*

@ Rissychan, i give you my permission to link any of my fanworks if you wish ^.^

@ riolulu, you should write that as a oneshot! I know I would read it !! :)

Hey Kawaii-Chan you should try reading mine you might like it

What made you support ikarishipping than the other Hikari and Shinji shippings?

Well I supported it because it's opposites since Hikari's a corrdinator and Shinji is a trainer here's my opinions on the other Hikari pairings showing the main characters,rivals, or characters they might see more than 1 time during the Sinnoh region

Heartagshipping: It's my second favorite shipping
Pearlshipping: I think of it as a best friend shipping because Satoshi and Hikari are like a brother and sister almost
Penguinshipping: It's my most hated shipping of Hikari because Kengo is NOT my favorite character of Pokemon DP Battle Dimension

Okay here are the 3 topics. Serebii deleted them -_-.

If you could describe Ikarishipping as a color what would you choose?

If Paul and Dawn switched bodies what would happen?

If Paul and Dawn were chosen and forced to sing karaoke togther which song would they sing?

Btw does anyone have a idea for a country song for Paul to sing in my fic.

Plus I have a piczo account with a small ikarishipping page so I was thinking we should make a Ikarishipping website with fan art, AMVs, and stuff like that. I could make the website if people think we should make a website. I have a website that I don't really update so maybe I can switch it to a Ikarishipping website. What do you think?

Last edited:

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
@ riolulu, you should write that as a oneshot! I know I would read it !! :)

aaw, thankx! Maybe if I don't want to write my current ikari fic one day, i will go for that oneshot. ;3

topic time!

what do you get when you mix blue and purple? That color.

fufufufu. bad things would happen. Ash and Brock would bother Paul [as Dawn] about being sad, and ask him why he's having a bad day, and do other things that would annoy him to hell. [that's the impression they would get from seeing Paul's personality on Dawn]. Then, they would come across Dawn [as Paul] and he would b like "ASH!!!! BROCK!!! where did you guys go? I woke up and I was all alone!!!" Then she would see Paul [as herself] and be like "OMG WHO IS THAT!??!!??!" poor Dawn...lolz!

If Paul and Dawn were chosen and forced to sing karaoke togther which song would they sing?

SOMEWHERE OUT THERE BY OUR LADY PEACE FTW!!!!!!!

~riolulu

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
A purplish-blue color xD What Riolulu said, the color you get when you mix blue and purple together :D

Oh I remember I was going to make a fanfic where Dawn and Paul switched bodies! xD Idea never got an ending... Anyway, xD Um, will obviously it wouldn't be pretty thing to remember XD Like Paul would wake up (assuming they switched bodies while they were sleeping), and he would hear someone's annoying voice (cough Ash cough) and he would be like "Ugh, him, already!?" and get up realizing he's not in his own body, scream and freakout. Then when Paul starts treating his (Dawn's) pokemon cruelly they'll be all suspicious and wonder what's with her, and maybe even start some investigating... Meanwhile Dawn realizes she's alone, and starts getting mad at Ash and Brock, and then realizes she's wearing Paul's "pajamas" and starts to freak out! xD Then when Dawn (as Paul) meets up with Paul (Dawn) and friends, she starts going ballistic, and starts murdering Paul, screaming that he better not have peeked at her body while getting dress xD (lol imagine Paul wearing a short skirt even in Dawn's body xD Just imagine how unfortable (or comfortable) he would be :D

One of those lovey-dovey songs or duets with a boy and girl singing... can't think of any except 'No Air' by Jordan Sparks and... Chris Brown? Eh, I'll think of one later. For now my answer will be, SOMEWHERE OUT THERE!! The answer is obvious, obviously. ^_^

Also great picture Mitsukai (Heheh, forgot to say that in one of my earlier posts ^^') She's so cute and the name is perr-fect! :D Very ikarishippy name for the daughter of ikarishipping! ^.^

Last edited:

kawaii serebii

PokeSpe Collector
Moment - Vivian and Kazuma.

and to the why IkariShipping than other Hikari or Shinji shippings topic (is lazy to copy and paste XD):
I never saw Kengo before XD so PenguinShipping to me is rather strange. Also IronWillShipping or the game shippings struck me as strange coz I did not see Lucas nor Riley nor BUck and the other people in the anime yet. And it's fanfics that made me like IkariShipping. I think it was the AdvanceIkari Old Chateau fic that made me like Ikarishipping. and somehow comakari and Comashipping makes me laugh

Aeneid

is on plurk.
^ - I shall add that song to the Japanese song nominated list. ^^

Hmmm... Two As One - Crystal Kay x CHEMISTRY.

It's a nice song. XD I think it fits them. ^^

kawaii serebii

PokeSpe Collector
^ - eh??? It was just a topic reply!!!

Hmm... a type of purple colour. I don't know the name for it but in RGB it's:

red: 174
green: 81
blue: 134

Photoshop should be able to give the colour immediately with these values.

omg, the colour reminded me of my gender-bended Lelouch wallpaper XD;;

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
@MKShaymin: Hm, I like the idea about a website with ikarishipping AMVs and fanarts and other ikarishipping stuff ^_^ Not sure about the others though...

And here's another topic to add to the already so many topics XP

Hikari and Shinji are on this game show that forces them to go camping together for a week with nobody else, what will happen during this time?

Shinji will get extremely annoyed at Hikari because she's won't shut up, and end up wanting to push her into a nearby river/lake. When he does she drags him in with them, and now they'll soaked. So then they have to dry their clothes, all of Hikari's clothes are dirty or something, so she would have to borrow some of Shinji's clothes (typical). There's only one tent so they would either have to sleep together or Shinji would sleep outside with no tent or sleeping bag xP U, during that time there would also be some touching moments, like maybe Shinji would save Hikari from some angry Ursaring or other pokemon. :D

Okay I'll try that question

If Hikari and Shinji were on a game show when they had to go camping with noone else around what would happen?

I think Hikari would just want to just got get Shinji angry with her so she would just hide her emotions. Shinji would be thinking at least she's quiet and not annoying like when she was with that loser Satoshi. Then one Hikari would just be outside crying and Shinji might try to comfort her :D!!

You never know it could happen since they're together. :)

Aeneid

is on plurk.
Hello, my fellow shippers!

I trust that you have listened to the songs nominated for the S2T, because voting is now open!

Please refer to the final list of the songs in the blog for a quick review.

S2T Voting Link for the English Songs

Please choose eight songs only. Voting is done once per day, so you can vote for your favorite song everyday until September 4, 2008, 6PM (GMT +8).

Thank you!

P.S. Ignore the extra voter. I tested the poll before I made it public. XD;;;

Last edited:

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu

I trust that you have listened to the songs nominated for the S2T, because voting is now open!

Please choose eight songs only. Voting is done once per day, so you can vote for your favorite song everyday until September 4, 2008, 6PM (GMT +8).

Thank you!

Ok! Cool ^^ Now we have to listen to the songs though x_X

@MKShaymin: Hm, I like the idea about a website with ikarishipping AMVs and fanarts and other ikarishipping stuff ^_^ Not sure about the others though...

And here's another topic to add to the already so many topics XP

Hikari and Shinji are on this game show that forces them to go camping together for a week with nobody else, what will happen during this time?

Shinji will get extremely annoyed at Hikari because she's won't shut up, and end up wanting to push her into a nearby river/lake. When he does she drags him in with them, and now they'll soaked. So then they have to dry their clothes, all of Hikari's clothes are dirty or something, so she would have to borrow some of Shinji's clothes (typical). There's only one tent so they would either have to sleep together or Shinji would sleep outside with no tent or sleeping bag xP U, during that time there would also be some touching moments, like maybe Shinji would save Hikari from some angry Ursaring or other pokemon. :D

I can so see that happen :3

One of those lovey-dovey songs or duets with a boy and girl singing... can't think of any except 'No Air' by Jordan Sparks and... Chris Brown? Eh, I'll think of one later. For now my answer will be, SOMEWHERE OUT THERE!! The answer is obvious, obviously. ^_^

I wanted to answer the same XD 'Cause I've almost finished an amv with this song ^^

Err___ I'd say a mix of purple and blue? X3

It would be epic 8D I think Shinji would be so ashamed that he wouldn't leave the tent, and Hikari would freak out at her appearance and try to fix her hair and stuff XD When the two meet Shinji would yell at Hikari for making his body look girly while Hikari would scream in horror at the sight of "her" hair xD

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
It would be epic 8D I think Shinji would be so ashamed that he wouldn't leave the tent, and Hikari would freak out at her appearance and try to fix her hair and stuff XD When the two meet Shinji would yell at Hikari for making his body look girly while Hikari would scream in horror at the sight of "her" hair xD
lol xD
Hikari(as Shinji): Ahh! My-my hair! It's hideous!
Shinji(as Hikari): What have you done to me!?! I look... *too angry to say anything else*
Satoshi(as Satoshi): Uh, 0.0'' What's going on here? Is there something going on here we should know about?
Hikari and Shinji: *glares at Satoshi*
Satoshi: ~_^'' Eh... *runs away*

Thank you!

Voted, voted, voted! ^^' Heheh, can't wait to see what the eight songs for the playlist will be! ~_^''

Okay I'll try that question

If Hikari and Shinji were on a game show when they had to go camping with noone else around what would happen?

I think Hikari would just want to just got get Shinji angry with her so she would just hide her emotions. Shinji would be thinking at least she's quiet and not annoying like when she was with that loser Satoshi. Then one Hikari would just be outside crying and Shinji might try to comfort her :D!!

You never know it could happen since they're together. :)

Hm, I would have never thought of that happening, but it's possible of happening! :D (That is if the creators of pokemon decided to d us ikarishippers a favor and put int some ikarishipping hints by having them go camping together for a week xD) That would be an awesome episode :D

Last edited:

kawaii serebii

PokeSpe Collector
hell, I wish that there was one such episode. camping with no ne else around X3 how sweet and shy would they be? Heh, I may go back to following DP when D Gray Man ends.

Just a question regarding the FST. Why is there an Utada Hikaru song in there? I thought it was supposed to be english only?

@kawaii serebii, there's an English version of that song

Plum or Indigo would be nice but as everyone said a mix of blue and purple

And seeing as I'm new to Ikarishiiping what's S2T

Aeneid

is on plurk.
^ - It means 'Shippers' Soundtrack'.

Oh, I'd like to see that happen during their teenage life... *snickers*

That will be so epic and evil, we'll laugh at their miseries. >=D

Shinji experiencing PMS = EPIC WIN!

ash_1518

I would have to agree with you Kawaii-chan-----? BLURPLE!!! LOL

I know for a fact that Dawn would blush like crazy and threaten to kill Paul if he tries to see what her body looks like. Then he will say something cold like "who would want to anyways" which will make Dawn attack him. In the midst of all this Dawn and Paul will accidentally kiss each other. *awkward moment between them then dawn blushes even more whilst Paul is oblivious.....for know*

Hmmmmmm....................this is a tough one actually..........maybe............. WAIT I JUST GOT THE PERFECT SONGS FOR PAUL TO SING FOR DAWN.

"Wait for You" by Elliot Yamin
"Far Away" by Nickleback

NOW FOR DAWN!!!!

"Two as One" by Crystal Kay

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>

hahahahaa I would really like to see that. XD

Hikari would probably act like her normal self. "DON'T LOOK AT ME SHINJI UNTIL MY HAIR IS ALL DONE!!!!!" And he probably would act like he didn't give a damn. but we all know he wants her in his pants. ^_^'' *ahem* anyway, I think that for the first three days [assuming the 'week' is seven days] it would be chaos, and all Shinji would be is annoyed. But, I think that for the last four days, they would just learn to deal ^^ possibly even maybe become sort of friends?

~riolulu

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
^ - It means 'Shippers' Soundtrack'.

Lol! XD
I've voted for the soundtrack :3

And guys I finished the amv ^^ No Air Ikarishipping style :3
Ikarishipping - No Air

Status
Not open for further replies.