• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ikarishipping General Discussion 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
Hmm, a new thread, eh? Muahahaha, perhaps this is the place for me.
I was in the last one, so I shall continue to participate via this thread!

Bah, quite a lot of topics here.

If you could describe Ikarishipping as a color what would you choose?
Mahogany for it's bold and natural appeal, while remaining completely unnecessary in most scenarios.

If Paul and Dawn switched bodies what would happen?

Hmm, assuming this transaction is done without them knowing of it in the first place:
Dawn, in control of Paul's body, would form a legion of warrior cocktail sausages in vanquish herself, in which Paul has taken control of since he has taken control of Dawn's body. The cocktail sausages would not cease to be combated however, for Paul has summoned a series of unfortunate earthworms to destroy and decompose many of Dawn's warrior wienies. The battle shall be epic and the least bit satisfying for little did they know this did not make much sence at all, without a purpose of course. Thus to delare a valid war Paul kicked Dawn in the groin, or rather his own groin, which created a cosmic reflux and reverted everything back to it's past-state about 5 minutes. Roughly the time this all happened, and all returned to normal, until about 5 minutes later when it happened again.

Tri hawk has confused himself.

Hikari and Shinji are on this game show that forces them to go camping together for a week with nobody else, what will happen during this time?

Paul would more than likely play his gameboy and Dawn would make stick-dolls or something along those lines. They would feed on dried up seaweed 'surpise'.

If Paul and Dawn were chosen and forced to sing karaoke togther which song would they sing?

Arnhem Knights from the Medal of Honour Frontline soundtrack for my own amusement. Mainly because I would enjoy Paul singing the part of a female opera singer, and Dawn trying to make a sound resembling that of a voilen, without the voilen.
Oh yes.

What made you choose to support Ikarishipping rather than the other Hikari or Shinji shippings?

I see Ikarishipping as an overall amusing shipping as the characters themselves has become rather enjoying to watch on a pre-schedualed timeline. I can probably create the most un-shipping like scenarios from which I continue to develop from with these two. I enjoy the people as well because they present a stunning amount of contrast for myself to distinguish against. However, I have made plenty of enemies because of my lack of 'romance' and abstract qualities, however I hope to establish myself as a serious shipper outside of the regular constrictions that I see frequently among this forum.

Good show!

Rebeccag

What made you choose to support Ikarishipping rather than the other Hikari or Shinji shippings?

Im not really sure I also like penguinshipping as well but arent as keen on the other Hikari relationships as i am with ikari and penguin. I guess i just like they are just total opposites but as they say opposites attract

And thanks for adding me to the list as well ^_^

You know I just thought of something for my fanfic

Ash would see Dawn and Paul hugging then Ash would be angry at Paul because he thinks that Paul is trying to gain her trust and then abandon her. Then Paul would be just shouting things that upset Dawn and she runs away crying.

That's my idea for later in the story you like the idea

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu

Im not really sure I also like penguinshipping as well but arent as keen on the other Hikari relationships as i am with ikari and penguin. I guess i just like they are just total opposites but as they say opposites attract

And thanks for adding me to the list as well ^_^

You're welcome ^^ I hope I haven't forgotten anyone x_X

You know I just thought of something for my fanfic

Ash would see Dawn and Paul hugging then Ash would be angry at Paul because he thinks that Paul is trying to gain her trust and then abandon her. Then Paul would be just shouting things that upset Dawn and she runs away crying.

That's my idea for later in the story you like the idea

Sounds cool, go for it ^^

Also guys I have a question, does someone here remember who made these banners ? :
I remember that I saved them a long time ago when I was only reading the thread ( XD ), I'd like to put them in the front page 'cause they're awesome but I don't know who I should give credit to X3 I think you were already here Mitsulai, maybe you remember something? ^^" Thanks ^^

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
Also guys I have a question, does someone here remember who made these banners ? :
I remember that I saved them a long time ago when I was only reading the thread ( XD ), I'd like to put them in the front page 'cause they're awesome but I don't know who I should give credit to X3 I think you were already here Mitsulai, maybe you remember something? ^^" Thanks ^^

Nope, sorry, I wasn't here whenever somebody made these totally awesome banners x_X I have avaters though that I've saved that look much like these...

^ - It means 'Shippers' Soundtrack'.

Oh, I'd like to see that happen during their teenage life... *snickers*

That will be so epic and evil, we'll laugh at their miseries. >=D

Shinji experiencing PMS = EPIC WIN!

L.O.L.! I would die of laughter at the thought of seeing Paul go through PMS! xD

@Pikachu200: I idea is brilliant! (Even though I don't read your story though, sorry, don't have any time Dx)

And here's another weird topic my moi which I thought up while in my school's library:

Have you ever read a book that reminded you of ikarishipping? If so, which book and how did it remind you of ikarishipping? Fanfics don't count xD

xD xD xD Uh... I don't think I have xD

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
Have you ever read a book that reminded you of ikarishipping? If so, which book and how did it remind you of ikarishipping? Fanfics don't count xD

Hmm, that's a tough one... How about 'Goshawk Squadron'? I geuss the relationship between a flight officer and his comrades seem similar to ikarishipping in a way. But not in the way that many people may think.
I'd just like to remind everyone that you can vote for the S2T once per day until September 4, 2008.

S2T? What would that be?

Mitsukai

Ah, the banners' belong to Gerli.:) She is a great banner maker, but sadly she don't come here anymore.

kawaii serebii

PokeSpe Collector
I only know one song in the S2T: Bad Boy by Cascada, lol.

The Meg Cabot 1800-WHERE-R-U series. Except that Jess (is that her name?) is a lot more tomboyish

Kawaii-chan

Writing Fanfiction~

Um...the Twilight series? I don't know why! The whole "I can't be with you but yet I can't stay away from you thing" just reminds me of ikarishipping>.<!

IT. JUST. DOES!!! LOL!

I wanna second the that motion, Aeneid! ^.^ heehee, I'm kinda anxious on voting for the japanese songs XD

Aeneid

is on plurk.
^ - Alright.

I think we can finally end the English song voting. ^^

The results are in:

When Love And Hate Collide - Def Leppard
Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
Bad Boy - Cascada
Somewhere Out There - Our Lady Piece
Accidentally In Love - Counting Crows
Chemicals React by Aly and Aj
He Said, She Said - Ashley Tinsdale
Beauty and The Beast - Celine Dion

And now...

The voting for the Japanese song starts now!

Voting ends when the 10 voters have voted on the top 8. ^^

Vote for the Top 8!

I've added Hontou no Jibun - Buono in the list because it has been nominated by Suwamoto. ^^ I simply forgot to put it in the master list.

P.S. Sorry for the confusion regarding the voting of the song until September 4. I was supposed to make the voting process based on popularity but I guess the 'one voting per day' doesn't worry. ^^;

~FireLeaf~

♫ Miss Murder ♫
Ack XP Well, hello, peoples!! XD

Oh cool~The botes are in for the English songs, huh...Yep!

@Rissychan: Yayz!! I'll go watch it right away! *goes to watch amv*

If Satoshi wanted to try out a new magic trick on Hikari and Shinji, hand-cuffed them together, and lost the key, what would happen?

I remember this was on Hannah Montana XD
My guess...Hikari would go insane!!! She can't go into contests with Shinji stuck to her, annyoing her and calling her pathetic every 20 seconds of the battle...

The Twilight series. And a few pairings here and there in other books I've read which were so cute!

My answer is the same as the first one. Hikari will go insane as Shinji. Shinji...will take it cooly, but will be screaming in anger on the inside. Mweeheehee~
Ash won't notice a thing, though. He'll suspect it a little, but not much. He's not the "thinker" type.

I'll try this one

Did you ever read a book or sereies that reminded you of ikarishipping? (fanfics don't count)

Hmmmmmm I think Fruit Basket because the pairing of Sohma and Kyo are like ikarishipping in a way (hope I got the names right)

Also I got the idea I posted previously seriously you should read this it is awesome so far :) :) :) :D

I need more readers that's why I'm advertising it

Last edited:

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
Ah, the banners' belong to Gerli.:) She is a great banner maker, but sadly she don't come here anymore.

Aww thank youu <3 I can add them now =D (Once I've figured how to add pics to a post it won't work with the usual trick =/)

@Aeneid I voted ^^

@Fireleaf Thank you ^^

Err a book oO Does a manga count? 'Cause Kanda and Lenalee from D Grayman remind me of IS , and the story of Vampire Knight too with Zero and Yuuki ^^

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
@Rissychan: Lol Manga can count, I guess xP
lol I was wondering where ~FireLeaf~ was xD
lol I'm in a poetry mood so...
Make up your own poem that describes ikarishipping
Where do I come up with these topics? o_O

Chelc

Rissychan, I love your new AMV! Great job! <3

Um...crap. Not really. Yuki x Zero from Vampire Knight (anime/manga) reminds me of Ikarishipping a LOT, though. Zero is the closet to Shinji I think I can think of when it comes to other characters (he had a rough past and comes off cold), and though Yuki isn't exactly like Hikari, they still share similar traits (happy-go-luckiness, for example) - and if Shinji and Hikari were to interact more, I think their interactions would be pretty close to theirs.

Lawl, they'd be really embarassed and upset. Hikari would go nuts stuck in a guys body, and Shinji wouldn't be able to get over the fact that he was wearing a miniskirt, that is, nonetheless, PINK. :p

Kawaii-chan

Writing Fanfiction~

Um, I'll give this a shot XD Here we go! Oh wow...this is gonna suck...

Don't leave me
Never let me go
I'll forever hold onto your hand
Just to let you know
That you are my everything
Your all that I feel
Ignore what they say
This feeling is real
I'll live for your touch
I'll live for the risk
for nothing is compared
To that very first kiss

Shinji, If you could only see
Then maybe, just maybe
You'll fall in love with me.​

^ eh....*is shot twice*

OOH!!! I was reading this one book and they had this excerpt from this other book in it and it reminded me so much of ikarishipping! Read and see!!

'Between them stood the wall of ice
And round them barren winter waste
But each saw in other's face
The light of summer lingering:
And then like thunder broke the frost
The chill wall fell, and morrowless
Immortal maid and man embraced
Their light and shadow mingling.​
-From The Lay of Ardina and Ardhor

^ Now c'mon, that has to remind you of ikarishipping O.O The whole ice wall and falling of the wall thing.

Speaking of ikarishipping, *sniff* Shinji hasn't appeared in a long while! *crys* I wanna see some Shinjiiiiii!!!

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥

Don't leave me
Never let me go
Just to let you know
Your all that I feel
Ignore what they say
This feeling is real
I'll live for your touch
I'll live for the risk
for nothing is compared
To that very first kiss

Then maybe, just maybe

^ eh....*is shot twice*

OOH!!! I was reading this one book and they had this excerpt from this other book in it and it reminded me so much of ikarishipping! Read and see!!

'Between them stood the wall of ice
And round them barren winter waste
But each saw in other's face
The light of summer lingering:
And then like thunder broke the frost
The chill wall fell, and morrowless
Immortal maid and man embraced
Their light and shadow mingling.​
-From The Lay of Ardina and Ardhor

^ Now c'mon, that has to remind you of ikarishipping O.O The whole ice wall and falling of the wall thing.

Speaking of ikarishipping, *sniff* Shinji hasn't appeared in a long while! *crys* I wanna see some Shinjiiiiii!!!

Aww that was a cute poem! ^^
And wow that poem did remind me of ikarishipping o_O
SHINJI YOU WILL RETURN!!! *RAWR* >:-[[[[[

He is as cold as ice,
While she's so preppy and nice,
Their moments could be sweet,
It would be quite a treat,
To see them together,
But maybe someday they'll meet again,
Or maybe they'll meet never again,
Though they haven't seen other in a while,
Secretly to each other, they will smile,
In hope of seeing each other once again :)

Okay, we have to admit, that sucked... xD

lol now I'm trying to think of an ikarishipping Haiku and do an acrostic poem/poet using the word ikarishipping (obviously, what else?) XD

EDIT:
Finished the acrostic peom/poet =)
Here's my acrostic poem/poet on ikarishipping :p A bit story-like which contains POV (isn't really acrostic at all ~_-)
Reg=Regular POV
Bold = shinji's POV
Italics = Hikari's POV
Italics and Bold = both
(Parentheses = thought)

Ice cold meets warm and preppy
Kiss me if you would
And maybe I'll change

Remember my name then maybe...
I'll start falling for you (If I haven't already)

Shinji, I hate the way you treat me, yet...
Hikari, you may be annoying and is the complete opposite of me, but...
I think I may be falling for you
Pathetic emotions, it can't be love...
Please don't let this be another crush!
Is he going so soon?
Never again, will I fall for the same trick, because once again he's...
Gone like the wind...

Last edited:

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
Rissychan, I love your new AMV! Great job! <3

Thank you ^^

Don't leave me
Never let me go
Just to let you know
Your all that I feel
Ignore what they say
This feeling is real
I'll live for your touch
I'll live for the risk
for nothing is compared
To that very first kiss

Then maybe, just maybe

Wow o_O Great job! XD It makes me want to use this in IS graphics <3

Yeah so true! T_T He won't return for at least two more episodes according to the preview =/

Ice cold meets warm and preppy
Kiss me if you would
And maybe I'll change

Remember my name then maybe...
I'll start falling for you (If I haven't already)

Shinji, I hate the way you treat me, yet...
Hikari, you may be annoying and is the complete opposite of me, but...
I think I may be falling for you
Pathetic emotions, it can't be love...
Please don't let this be another crush!
Is he going so soon?
Never again, will I fall for the same trick, because once again he's...
Gone like the wind...

So cool! Maybe I can add a poetry part in the fanworks section oO

Anyway I'm sorry guys__ but I can't answer this topic, I literally SUCK at poetry (last time I tried I got a 4/20 so___ =x) XDD;;

Status
Not open for further replies.