• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ikarishipping General Discussion 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

neon205

Leafeons & Umbreons~
LOLZ

What would be the reaction of shinji if he saw Hikari in a swim suit?

(People, didn't you spot the typo...? Hijari's a MALE name as far as I can remember from my hiatus in Obama City, Fukui Prefecture, Japan)

The famous I-can't-be-bothered attitude, what else?

Yeah Hikari Is a male name. (I named my Leafeon that XD)
I'm just gunna call her Dawn now.~

The Swim Suit question has put up some funny ansers :p

Hey guys I made another chapter on my fanfic it turns out the other female trainer has some legend pokemon and now Dawn's being attacked by the girl's Mewtwo

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
So Neon, do you know anything else about that one ikarishippy episode? xD
Also I'm making an ikarishipping AMV with the song Move Along by All American Rejects for those who are interested. :D

Topic:
How would you like Paul to make his next appearance and what kind of hints would you like to see?

Last edited:

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>

hard-on on the spot. Um...he would probably make a comment to put her down like "ugh. pink. Your best color." And make her mad. teehee. Something that would keep her from walking away from him. And we all know that the minute he sees her the background will change to bubbles and chimes will play and she will be looked up and down by the camera [shinji, rather]. hahahaa.

How would you like Paul to make his next appearance and what kind of hints would you like to see?

well, honestly I haven't been keeping up with DP. So...I don't really know. But hints I would like to see include...maybe...A HAH! Idea!

Hikari and Shinji get lost int he woods and hikari gets afraid of a bunch of the wild pokémon. She grabs his arm at some point, and cries a lot. Wouldn't that be cyte?

~riolulu

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
Hikari and Shinji get lost int he woods and hikari gets afraid of a bunch of the wild pokémon. She grabs his arm at some point, and cries a lot. Wouldn't that be cyte?

lol that would be cute xD
Hikari: LOMG! It's a caterpie! Shinji, save me! *jumps in Shinji's arms*
Shinji: It's a damn caterpie, for Arceus sake! *Drops Hikari*
Hikari: *starts crying*
Shinji: (in his mind) Oh no! *starts panicking*
xD

Hm, I would like to see him in that vulpix episode if pkcompany really do plan on making an episode like that. Hints I would like to see. Blushing, confessions, you name it. Like it would be really sweet if Hikari and Shinji were alone, and somehow Shinji starts to spill why he's the way he is, or if Hikari tells him why Kengo and Yumomi call her Pikari (or Dee-Dee in eng. version) xD Would be so cute and touching :D Actually in fact I don't care how Shinji makes his next appearance, I just need my SHINJI! (And some ikarishipping hints ^v^)

L'il Miss Yuki

Pikachu liek mudkipz
Whoa! When did we get a new thread? @.@
Anyways, sorry for not being active for a bit, but now I'm back~!
The way riolulu put it. I just don't see the two of them meeting indoors, for some strange reason... For hints, I'd like to see some sign that they don't hate each other completely. ^.^

~FireLeaf~

♫ Miss Murder ♫

What I want to see and what is likely to happen but I would like to see are two intirely different things, you realise? :D

I guess what I would like to see would be...kissing! XD And a bit of yelling and insulting and other stuffs.

What is likely to happen is the whole thing where Dawn gets lost in the forest and jumps Scooby-Doo-style into Paul's arms, starting to cry and yell.
Of course, that just attracts more Pokemon.

Paul: Stop following me, troublesome!
Dawn: P-Please?! I'm lost!!
*Noctowl hoots*
Dawn: AAAHHHH!!!! *hugs Paul*
Paul: Oh jeez...Girl, you broke my eardrums...Stop screaming!
Dawn: *is still screaming*
Beedrill: Beee...*eyes glint*
Paul: Oh,hell no...

See ya next week Friday. ;)

Cool this gives me an idea

How would you like Paul to make his appearance in the next episode of Pokemon and what ikarishipping hints would there be?

Hmmmmm since that last episode Pika And Goliath Paul appeared but he wasn't included in it too much he just called Ash a loser like usually (Besides he was appearing more often in the beginning of Diamond and Pearl) but I guess Dawn would just be in a forest lost and trying to fina Ash,Brock or PIKACHU!!! Yeah I'll try putting an example...

It was getting near nightfall and Dawn was still lost. "Ash, Brock, Pikachu" Dawn shouted. *No what's the use I'll never find them at this rate and I don't even have any flying type pokemon* she thought when she crashed into somebody. "Watch it troublesome" Paul shouted.

"Huh sorry have you seen Ash,Pikachu, or Brock anywhere" Dawn asked. "No so just leave me alone" Paul said rudely. Dawn just glares at him "Why do you have to be so mean to me" she asked. "Look I'm trying to find some nocturnal pokemon so either get lost or else" Paul said.

"Ariaa" and Ariados hissed. "Ack" Dawn said and hugged Paul in fear. "What the" Paul asked.

Not a bad idea huh?

Dawn's Paul

bad hair day...
Yeah Hikari Is a male name. (I named my Leafeon that XD)
I'm just gunna call her Dawn now.~

The Swim Suit question has put up some funny ansers :p

No,no you're still not getting it.

HiKari is a female name.

HiJari is a male name.

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
@Pikachu200: lol cute and funny, just imagine Hikari actually doing that in an episode xP

*sigh* when is japan going to show Shinji again? I NEED SHINJI TO APPEAR AGAIN SOMETIME IN POKEMON!! >:-[[[ Who agrees with me with more Shinji episodes?
More Shinji episodes equals more ikarishipping hints which equals happier and sane ikarishippiers :3 (btw, I love your siggie Dawn's Paul)

kawaii serebii

PokeSpe Collector
I voted. From the latest results, when I submitted, Wish and God Knows... are tied in 7 votes each while Moment and the rest are 6 votes each.

is there SERIOUSLY going to be an episode about the vulpix thing? I'm SO gonna download that and scream to my heart's content if it's true. And yeah, Shinji's been gone for a long time. We need to see his badass appearance soon

Kawaii-chan

Writing Fanfiction~
Paul: Stop following me, troublesome!
Dawn: P-Please?! I'm lost!!
*Noctowl hoots*
Dawn: AAAHHHH!!!! *hugs Paul*
Paul: Oh jeez...Girl, you broke my eardrums...Stop screaming!
Dawn: *is still screaming*
Beedrill: Beee...*eyes glint*
Paul: Oh,hell no...

See ya next week Friday. ;)

XD You made me laugh so hard!!!

OMFG! OMFG ! OMGGGGG!!! THAT WOULD MAKE MY YEAR IF THAT HAPPENED!!! I WANT THE VULPIX EPISODE....T.T
neon205, do you think you could maybe post a link to that blog????!!!

Aw, what if the vulpix is like injured and Hikari tries to convicne Shinji to help her take care of it and then he realizes how to care for pokemon ^.^ *cough* and hikari* cough*

^ that made my day ^.^

I'd like to see him attempt a contest and watch hikari yell and criticize him, then hiim yelling at her, then some blushing XD

@ Aeneid, I voted! ^^

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
Whoa! When did we get a new thread? @.@

Actually the mods said that all the big threads with inactive owner had to be restarted so, here we are ^^ Welcome back ^^

*sigh* when is japan going to show Shinji again? I NEED SHINJI TO APPEAR AGAIN SOMETIME IN POKEMON!! >:-[[[ Who agrees with me with more Shinji episodes?
More Shinji episodes equals more ikarishipping hints which equals happier and sane ikarishippiers :3 (btw, I love your siggie Dawn's Paul)

Me! I soooo want to see him! >_< *fangirl mode* I miss him, and it seems like he won't appear anytime soon since there's an arc with Melissa and a contest T_T I need to see him in the anime @_@ And yeah no ikarishipping hints without him in the episode so he'd better reappear ! D:

I don't care as long as he appears XD It'd be cool if he talked to Dawn though or if we had a little moment like the one in Oreburgh 8D

Hum___ on the outside none but inside__ 8D We all know that inner voices don't lie =P He may deny that he finds her cute/attractive and if he did blame it all on his hormones xD

neon205

Leafeons & Umbreons~
I voted. From the latest results, when I submitted, Wish and God Knows... are tied in 7 votes each while Moment and the rest are 6 votes each.

is there SERIOUSLY going to be an episode about the vulpix thing? I'm SO gonna download that and scream to my heart's content if it's true. And yeah, Shinji's been gone for a long time. We need to see his badass appearance soon

Oo...I love the Song "God knows~" it's very good.

I might be gone for a while, I'll be back in a few days

Yeah the reason why Shinji doesn't appear in too many episodes is because the show is for younger viewers and since all the kids are use to trainers like Satoshi though Shigeru or Gary appeared often and the kids probaly don't seem to find Shinji as a favorite character and besides he sounds mean in English than in Japanese don't you agree but then again at least he isn't a braggart kind of rival like Gary was

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
Yeah the reason why Shinji doesn't appear in too many episodes is because the show is for younger viewers and since all the kids are use to trainers like Satoshi though Shigeru or Gary appeared often and the kids probaly don't seem to find Shinji as a favorite character and besides he sounds mean in English than in Japanese don't you agree but then again at least he isn't a braggart kind of rival like Gary was

I don't see why a lot of people hate him. Sure, he acts like some cold stuckup jerk, but its his badass attitude that makes a lot of love him ^^ (The other reason because he looks good with Dawn :D)

@Aeneid: Yay! I voted! ...again.
Me! I soooo want to see him! >_< *fangirl mode* I miss him, and it seems like he won't appear anytime soon since there's an arc with Melissa and a contest T_T I need to see him in the anime @_@ And yeah no ikarishipping hints without him in the episode so he'd better reappear ! D:

Maybe if we're lucky he'll also be wanting to be challenge the gym but Satoshi gets there before Shinji, so he'll have to watch Satoshi's battle before he gets his, and Hikari will be in her cheerleading outfit cheering for Satoshi. (And then she cheers for Shinji in the same outfit xD Wouldn't that be cute?) Or maybe Shinji will make a cameo in the contest one :D (me and my hopeful thinking/wishing Dx)

Status
Not open for further replies.