• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ikarishipping General Discussion 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

eryyy

Ace Trainer
It's been much too long since I posted here hasn't it?
I'm so sorry about my inactivity in this thread, everyone. I truly am

So, Paul's gonna make appearance, huh?
Nice, it's been a long time since we last saw him. Wasn't the last time we saw him when he battled Ash at Lake Acuity? I'm really looking forward to this episode! ^^
It seems weird to me that Paul might save Ash from Monferno since I never expected Paul to ever do anything like that. I'm really want to know what happens.

How can an ikarishipping hint/moment possibly fit into DP163?

Well, I personally think Hikari will be grateful to Shinji if he really does save Satoshi from Moukazaru and realize that he's not the heartless jerk she thought he was. It would be totally awesome if Hikari thanked Shinji for saving Satoshi.
And apparently, Jun is supposed is supposed to appear so it would be awesome if Jun fanboyed over Shinji, which made Hikari jealous. XD I could totally see her butting in between them and telling Jun to stop, which would make Jun comment on her being jealous and Hikari would deny it!
That's all I can think of though, sorry :(

Last edited:

Ikarishippy fan

Diehard☆Ikarishipper
Say Shinji and Hikari went to some..."poke-Las Vegas" and woke up one day, married to each other. What would happen and what would their reactions be? 8D

OMG! I wanna do a story on this all of a sudden! XD

Hikari: *slowly wakes up* Owie... I hurt... *notices ring on her finger* Aww! What a lovely ring! Where did I get it though...?
Shinji: Urgh...*grumbling* What happened...?
Hikari: *notices Shinji* Shinji! What are you doing in the same bed as me?
Shinji: Huh? *finally notices Hikari* What...? What are you doing here?! *annoyed*
Hikari: Oh, look, you have a ring too! Isn't that cool? Our rings nearly match!
Shinji: ...wait. A...ring? *notices ring on his ring finger* OHF*CKINGGOSH! OqqO
Hikari: Sheesh, what's your problem Shinji? >__> *breeze passes through room* Ack, cold! Hey...what happened to my clothes...?
Shinji: Oh god... *facepalm*

XDDD I love doing scenarios. Kind of a long one, but oh well. I say their reactions would be pretty similar to that. XD

I'll answer the other topic tomorrow (if I remember *is bricked*).

Kirika

For the DP 163

Ok so I read in a french forum : it seems that Jun (don't know his english name) will be there too.. It's disappointing because we didn't see Shinji since DP 131-132 if I remember.. (I don't count DP 155)
That's not fair ! Why Shinji doesn't have an episode for him ?
But if Shinji ''saves'' Ash, Hikari will see that he's not so mean (Ash said it %)), something like that. I also don't want him to become a Gary-2 =\

DP 163 : Hikari's heart, Shinji vs Jun ?
So.. I want Hikari to comment Shinji's behaviour. And if Jun is here, what if Shinji become a bit annoyed or jealous ? They'll struggle to win Hikari's heart and we all know who will be the winner ! *out* I don't have others ideas.
I hope we'll have ikari moments. =\

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

Well, maybe Dawn will be glad that Paul appears. I mean, it's been ages since he's appeared. She'll probably ask him something like "Where've you been Paul?" and "how are you?".

Knowing him, he'd probably be rude and say something like "None of your business" and then Dawn would get mad and she'd shout at him and he'd get a little embarrassed by how the conversation turned out. Dawn would cool down and hopefully apologize to Paul.

I want Dawn and Paul to make up at least once in this episode, there's always tension between those two when Ash is around...

CheeseChan.xx

I ♥ Shinji
It's be so awesome if Hikari thanks Shinji for saving Satoshi! :p

Oceanus119

ɢσттα ɢσ вιɢ тιмє! ❤
Hi, I'm Oceanu119. I just love Ikarishipping
Can I join?

What made you choose to support Ikarishipping rather than the other Hikari or Shinji shippings?

Hmm, I'm not so sure why myself, tbh.
I just love the idea of the good guy and the bad girl as a couple. I think they'd look really cute together.

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
Welcome Oceanus119~ Of course you can join! (; *gives you ikari-licious cookies and snacks* Have fun and enjoy your time here as much as you can~ ;D

For the DP 163

Ok so I read in a french forum : it seems that Jun (don't know his english name) will be there too.. It's disappointing because we didn't see Shinji since DP 131-132 if I remember.. (I don't count DP 155)
That's not fair ! Why Shinji doesn't have an episode for him ?
But if Shinji ''saves'' Ash, Hikari will see that he's not so mean (Ash said it %)), something like that. I also don't want him to become a Gary-2 =\

Oh yeah, I read that on a forum on here that Barry would be appearing. Uh oh, Paul-fangirling from Barry time. I can't believe Paul is only appearing in one episode though. :x (As far I can tell anyway, its only one episode). After how long he have been missing, you think he would be in some mini-arc at least, like another TagTeam Tournament! D: T~T

Ohh, funny thought: what if Jun was fangirling over Shinji and Hikari saw this and got jealous? =D LOL! I could imagine her ear-pulling him to get him away from her Shinji. XD. Then Jun would comment for her not to be so jealous, LMAO~! Then Hikari would deny being jealous while pouting, a little blush on her face. x3

Either that, or she could witness the heroic act of Shinji saving Satoshi and then stare at him in awe, maybe even comment that maybe Paul isn't so bad after all with a little blush on her face. :3

Orrr, she could ask if it's true he has all his 8 badges and maybe ask to see them, and then when he lets her seen them, she'll start admiring him~ =D And then little Shinji would blush and mutter it's no big deal... ;3

Last edited:

CheeseChan.xx

I ♥ Shinji
What up guys! :3

What made you choose to support Ikarishipping rather than the other Hikari or Shinji shippings?
I dunno really, I just think they'd be really cute together! x3 Plus, I love the whole ''opposites attract'' idea!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Wow I cannot believe I haven't answered this yet ;_;

I'll be honest. I think a few other Shippings have a few more romantic hints going for them. I am a Multi-Shipper so to speak so I'm familiar with some of the others like PearlShipping.

The reason I'm a tad bit more dedicated to IkariShipping is because I like the contrast between Hikari and Shinji. She's outgoing and talkative, he's quite and tough on the outside. It makes me hope that they'll come together in a cute way.

Last edited:

biobio1993

Chicken & ShinHika ♥
argh, 2nd try D:

Say Shinji and Hikari went to some..."poke-Las Vegas" and woke up one day, married to each other. What would happen and what would their reactions be? 8D

I think, it could be like this :D

Hikari *wakes up* : How o'clock? *yawns*
Shinji : It's 7 am.
Hikari *doesn't seem to notice him* *goes out for breakfast*

After 5 minutes...

Hikari*runs back* : IIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEECK!!! What are you doing here in my room, Shinji?!!!
Shinji *annoyed*: Let me sleep... Wait... what are you doing here?
Hikari *notices Shinjis ring* : You're married?
Shinji : Huh? What are you talking about?
Hikari: Your ring! *points at it* Oh, I have one as well...
Shinji *tries to ignore Hikari*
Hikari: Your ring and mine match pretty good >w<
*silence*
Both: We're married ???!!! *facepalm*

Ikarishippy fan

Diehard☆Ikarishipper
Oh, why, hello there Oceanus119~☆ 8D Of course you're allowed to join. Who wouldn't wanna join this fantastic thread anyway? *Ahem* Please enjoy your time here and have a fantastic time! XD

AND OMG! OqqO Okay, so I was up late last night reading a few fanfics you guys recommended for me a few pages back (eheh... ^.~; ) and I started readind Star's story, Pretender's Fairytale, and I could not freaking stop reading it! Now I'm all sleepy... 8x Which reminds me, I'm not happy at you Star for that cliffhanger you made at the end of chapter 16! D8
And she is so preggos... 8D

*Ahem* Okay, now that I got that off my chest...
TOPIC TIME! 8D *sorry I'm a bit hyper right now as you can tell, lolz*

Well, if Shinji does save Satoshi from whatever, I can just imagine Hikari commenting on Shinji maybe not being so bad after all. OH, and then if Jun really is there he can be all "Of course he's not that bad Hikari! He's awesome! Geez, you should know this Hikari being a girl and all." and then Hikari being all dense would be "What does that mean?" and Jun would say in a teasing tone, "I mean you want to get into his pants Shinji is a strong, admirable trainer; he's the type of guy a girl like you would go after, no?" And then Hikari would gaze at Shinji for a moment and then blush. X333

And...that's all I got for now. 8P

Oceanus119

ɢσттα ɢσ вιɢ тιмє! ❤

Hmm, *starts to think hard* Oh, I know... *waves her hand frantically
Well, I'm pretty sure she'd see that he's not as bad as she thinks he is, maybe even fangirl over him a bit (;
I can't help but think she will be really thankful to Shinji for saving Satoshi. It'd be nice if she said thank you to him.
That's all I can think of though.

Last edited:
Can I join this thread/discussion? I love ikarishipping!!!

Hm...to start off answering a question:

Don't kill me, but I used to be a pearlshipper. I didn't know why, but then all the fanfics I read about pearlshipping showed Paul/Shinji as evil! And since he was my fave boy character, that ticked me off and I switched, and it seemed perfect to me. I love it now, after all, opposites attract!
Dawn is the only official girl for Paul, if you want to check bulbapedia.bulbagarden something.
Dawn is the only who pays attention to Paul.
I also hate it when Paul is paired up with anyone else...dunno why.

Can I also suggest another topic for discussion like some people did for 'dates' of Shinji and Hikari?

Last edited:

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
Welcome earlymorninglight12 to the ikarishipping family~! ;D Have fun and enjoy your time here! Oh, and feel free to contribute to a topic/create anew one~ (And since you asked, yes you can suggest another topic. XD) (;

AND OMG! OqqO Okay, so I was up late last night reading a few fanfics you guys recommended for me a few pages back (eheh... ^.~; ) and I started readind Star's story, Pretender's Fairytale, and I could not freaking stop reading it! Now I'm all sleepy... 8x Which reminds me, I'm not happy at you Star for that cliffhanger you made at the end of chapter 16! D8
And she is so preggos... 8D

I bet you're thinking now "what a waste of __ hours! XD
Believe what ya want! ;D
And LOL! I laughed so hard when I read your reply to the topic! XD thegetintohispantspart,Imean.

Thinking of that~

You know you're obsessed with Ikarishipping when...

I'm gonna have 100 more things on this list by the end of this year, just watch.

1) When you find yourself thinking of ikarishipping whenever somebody brings up opposites attracting *coughmainlysciencecough*

2) When you spend hours on pokeani.com (did this yesterday) on Hikari's and Shinji's profile looking for possible "hints" that we don't know of. XD; (Never found any, but I did find out Paul was in that one Pika Goliath epi and that they kind of talked (or more like he replied to something she said, but whatev.))

3) You cannot stop thinking of DP163 and what possible ikari-hint/moment could go down there! >83 (Kekekekeh...)

That's true!!! About the ikarishipping obsession thing...I do the same!

~StarWisher~, thanks for accepting me as well, Rissychan said the exact same thing when I sent her a message.

I'll answer one of the topics first before I suggest one:

Well, since Paul is supposed to save Ash, right? So maybe Dawn will...try to thank him or something? Nah...that'd be a pearlshipping thing...I think most likely Dawn will look at him with admiration and adoration in her eyes.

Here's my topic:
If Ash left Sinnoh and went back to Kanto for a break before he starts traveling in like Fiore or something, and Dawn was found crying by Paul, what do you think he'd do?

I think...well, depending on the whole situation. I doubt he'd just ignore her, and I don't believe he had seen Dawn cry before, so he'll at least ask her what's wrong.

I was surfing YouTube the other day, and I found something labeled 'possible ikarishipping hint', and I watched it. You know the part when Paul and Ash are arguing about Chimchar during the tag battle, and Dawn and Conway are watching? Dawn interrupts them. Paul faces Dawn and right before he speaks 'when one life meets another, something will be born.', he smirks! Or smiles, whatever. You should check it out. But there's a possible ikarishipping hint!

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
Sorry guys I have a really bad connection these days and I can't login on serebii T_T

Welcome to the Ikarishipping Family Oceanus119 and earlymorninglight12 ! n_n
*hands ikari-cookies, they're ikarilicious ;D *

Anything will do really D: I want him to at least answer her if she talk to him, cause he never did since the DP16 xD;;
But yeah with Barry there some ikari-moments can fit like Barry would fangirl over Shinji and like someone said would hint that Shinji's like the perfect man for her ;D

If Ash left Sinnoh and went back to Kanto for a break before he starts traveling in like Fiore or something, and Dawn was found crying by Paul, what do you think he'd do?

Hum I guess he wouldn't know how to react xD
First he would make sure she's really the girl who shouted at him in Roark's gym with a "Are you that troublesome girl from earlier?".
Dawn would be so upset she'd not even bother yelling at him and would just sniffle. I guess Shinji wouldn't know what to do, maybe he'd try to comfort her but being his blunt self it wouldn't go too well. Eventually Dawn would get annoyed at him and she'd forget about her sorrow :3

@earlymorninglight12 Yeah that's definitely a hint ;D And did you know that in a real screenshot from this episode they're shown on the screen as a team? 8D ( )

Also I've been thinking of something, it may sound crazy but when you think of it___
Well in the DP16 as we all know Dawn yells at Paul because he forgot her name but__ she never did say it to him am I wrong? I mean she didn't introduce herself when she met him for the first time in front of Prof Rowan's lab and Paul wasn't there either when she introduced herself to Roark at the beginning of the DP16.
Which means he never heard her name on screen BUT Dawn says that he forgot it which means that he was supposed to know it.

So what if___ they met each other before? What if they knew each other as kids and Paul forgot?
That'd explain why Dawn was so ****** because when you think of it, you can't blame Paul for not remembering her name when he didn't even hear it xD
Maybe the scenarists had set something up at the beginning of DP and then dropped it but seriously there has to be something =/
Besides they seem to like bringing Dawn's past up with the Pikari thing and then the several flashbacks we got so why not? 8D

Last edited:

MuffinPaula

。Haru~Desu。
Hadnt been here since a logn time -.- well im back XP

hmm i forgot if Shinji saved Ash or not..

but if he did maybe Hikari will thank him..
and maybe shinji wll ignore what her compliments...

Asking Hikari to travel with him and catch pokemon togeter and do other stuff while Satoshis traveling with brock and another girl whos biek got burned from the last 3 seasons

Last edited:

CheeseChan.xx

I ♥ Shinji
Don't kill me, but I used to be a pearlshipper. I didn't know why, but then all the fanfics I read about pearlshipping showed Paul/Shinji as evil! And since he was my fave boy character, that ticked me off and I switched, and it seemed perfect to me. I love it now, after all, opposites attract!
OMG, me too! I used to think Pearlshipping was cute, but other pearlshippers always made Shinji out as an evil meanie =_= I like to think Shinji has a soft side that only Hikari knows about :3

So what if___ they met each other before? What if they knew each other as kids and Paul forgot?
That would be totally awesome, if they showed a flashback or something to how they met! (Little Shinji would be so cute... <3)

I'm sorry I never asked this earlier (I'm actually quite shy :3), but... can I be part of the ikarishipping family? ^^

Even though it might not be my part to say so, if it was up to me, I'd say YES! automatically! Anyone should be allowed to join!

As a response to what Rissychan said about Dawn not introducing herself, I have something to say about that too:

Hey, you're right!!! And just to confirm it, Dawn didn't introduce herself to Paul. I wonder if they'll put it in? That so inspired me so much!!! -[Great, new story]- There's a lot of episodes in between and I had just finished watching all of them.
-When Pokemon Worlds Collide
-Different Strokes for Different Blokes (when the Ursaring was chasing them, Paul said 'look out'. Hint, maybe?)
-Shapes of Things To Come: Paul didn't refuse Dawn's plea to watch the gym battle!!!

It's kinda funny now I think about it: whenever Paul's around, no one says Dawn's name until that scene in 'A Gruff Act To Follow!'
-Paul says 'who are you', not 'what's your name'. That also might have fueled Dawn's anger.
-Paul says later 'with that kind of enthusiasm, how can I refuse?' he might have been talking about Dawn's 'enthusiasm'.
-Dawn says 'I wonder what Chimchar and Elekid think about Paul', and that means she took interest in, if not Paul, Paul's Pokemon. Might be nothing, but still.

So I'm sure Dawn either overreacted, or something happened. I'm inclined to think of 'something happened' instead. I really recommend the Different Strokes For Different Blokes and Shapes of Things to Come because they're really funny!!! Mostly Ash's denseness, but still.

And it's really funny (sorry if this is a little off topic): when Ash asked that if the gym was a rock-type gym, Paul put on a weird face and said 'duh'. Haha, I cracked up laughing so hard that I fell off my chair...

Hi Bob the Wooper! (randomness...)

Last edited:

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥

I agree with Rissychan, I don't think Paul would really know what to do if he saw Dawn crying. I imagine he would just stare at her, frowning, for a few seconds before awkwardly walking past her. Then I think he would look back and watch her cry for a few more seconds before walking up to her and asking what's wrong. THEN, I think Dawn would be "Oh...it's you" and then cry some more. Then Paul would probably ask where Ash was, and she would say he went back to Sinnoh, and then he would ask if that's the reason she was crying. Then (wow, so many then’s 8D) Dawn would be all "why do you care?!" and would maybe try walking off. Paul would grab her wrist though before she could walk off and be all...well, I dunno. A sweet moment would happen between them though. x3 Maybe Paul would ask (reluctantly) if she would like to travel with him? I dunno. XD;

-Dawn says 'I wonder what Chimchar and Elekid think about Paul', and that means she took interest in, if not Paul, Paul's Pokémon. Might be nothing, but still.

OMG! I squeal every time I see that scene! XD I just thinks it so sweet how Dawn wonders what Chimchar and Elekid think of Paul since he's all cold and harsh and everything! X3 It's like (IMO) that she doesn't want elekid and chimchar to think badly of Paul because she sounds concern (again, IMO)! 83

Also I've been thinking of something, it may sound crazy but when you think of it___
Well in the DP16 as we all know Dawn yells at Paul because he forgot her name but__ she never did say it to him am I wrong? I mean she didn't introduce herself when she met him for the first time in front of Prof Rowan's lab and Paul wasn't there either when she introduced herself to Roark at the beginning of the DP16.
Which means he never heard her name on screen BUT Dawn says that he forgot it which means that he was supposed to know it.

That'd explain why Dawn was so ****** because when you think of it, you can't blame Paul for not remembering her name when he didn't even hear it xD
Maybe the scenarists had set something up at the beginning of DP and then dropped it but seriously there has to be something =/
Besides they seem to like bringing Dawn's past up with the Pikari thing and then the several flashbacks we got so why not? 8D

I kind of noticed that a while back too. =/ I was always wondering how Paul was suppose to know her name if she never told him it, or if he probably never heard it before. xD" But that would be cool if they really were planning on setting something up between them =D only to make the mistake of deciding to drop it. x/

Also I was just thinking, Paul saw Ash in the Wallace Cup, right? Well, I was just thinking, did he see Dawn in the Wallace Cup too? Does he KNOW she even won it? =O I'm thinking too much into this, I know, but thinking into things too much is fun! XD

Anyway, I have a question that has to do with what I just bought up:

How do think Paul thinks of coordinators? Like does he... respect them or think they are a waste of time or something? I'm obviously wondering this considering Dawn is a coordinator. I mean, I dunno. Here's a scene from DP081 though (Chim-charred!) that had to with the Wallace Cup:

Ash: Have you had your Pastoria Gym battle challenge yet?
Paul: I can't imagine why a losing coordinator like you would have any concern about gym battles.
Dawn: Paul what do you mean? (=D)
Paul: I saw the Wallace Cup.
(More Dialogue Here)
Paul: Well, the fact is I did win it, but you weren't able to win the Wallace Cup were you? Another perfect example of how strong you aren't.

In some fanfics I've read Paul thinks coordinating is a waste of time or only makes pokemon weak (or something), but honestly, I don't think he really minds pokemon contests or coordinators that much. I mean, he bothered watching part of the Wallace Cup, so he must have some toleration of it. I'm seriously curious though to know if he saw Dawn's battles and appeal though in that contest or if he even knows who won the frickin' cup... :x

Haha, sorry, just had to bring that up. xD;

Edit: @CheeseChan.xx : Of course you can be part of the family! ^^ =D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.