• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ikarishipping General Discussion 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't gotten updates on this; I'm sorry this hasn't been going on! But I'm still as ikarishippy as ever!

And they start to look out for each other, and then *insert dramatic drumroll* one day someone notices Hikari/Shinji have been spending a lot of time with each other and they admit that they like each other, just not in the presence of the other >D

That's a cute and great idea! That would totally fit in with them and I wish that would actually happen, even though it's in a human world...do you have a story written with this plot?

kawaii serebii

PokeSpe Collector
@earlymorninglight: Nope~ I'm writing a totally different fic, to be honest and no, it's not coming off that well due to major details overlook if you want you can have the bunny 8D

@cheesechan: that's the whole point XD I can't imagine him being cold just coz he got a brother and no one else U_U 'sides nobody said their parents were actually dead or something so no reason to assume he has a dark background XD his actions already justify how he doesn't know how to socialize.

I will help out with reviving since I'm here (on Pokemon Ranger business) =3 so new topic (or not)

After travelling on the road together, Shinji and Hikari return to Sinnoh and stop over in Shinji's city. Reiji pokes fun at them coming back so that they can go on a date. How would Shinji and Hikari react?

- I'll answer this some other day - =w=

QueenZoroark

Burn, baby, burn!
I wanna join

Hello World!! Heyyy pplz, I really love Ikarishipping and I wanted to join this place! Can I join? Please? Pretty-please? Pretty-please with pokeblock on top?!
Sceptile: YUM POKEBLOCK!!!! -steals pokeblock and eats it-
Me: Ace!
Sceptile: -talking with his mouth full- What?
Me: Those were for the party!
Sceptile: So?
Me: So, now Chaka is gonna get cranky without her pokeblocks and pwn you!
Sceptile: Oh Arceus, I'm in trouble 0.0'
Blaziken: GIMME MAH POKEBLOCKS!!! -blaze kicks Ace in the happy place and sends him flying-

Err..excuse them. Anyway, may I answer this topic?

After travelling on the road together, Shinji and Hikari return to Sinnoh and stop over in Shinji's city. Reiji pokes fun at them coming back so that they can go on a date. How would Shinji and Hikari react?

Well Paul would really be pi**** off at Reggie (then maybe send Electabuzz to Thunderbolt him, haha I love violence) while Dawn would really love to go on a date with Paul but would stay silent to see if he likes the idea too. Then it rains poffins.

....What???? My Platinum team likes Poffins! Oh, and, my starter, Torterra, is named Shinji. (that's why I didn't answer the topic with the jp names, 'cuz it would've been really akward for me) ;487-o;;389;;430;;445; ;471;;229; <--- My Platinum Team

Also, feel free to call me QueenPalkia, QueenArceus or QueenMilotic. LET ME JOIN PLZ!

-QueenZoroark;430;;445;

ALL HAIL DA QUEEN!!!!

kawaii serebii

PokeSpe Collector
We... don't usually reject people, hun. But for the sake of convenience for myself, can I just refer to you as what's in your user? By the way, here's a newbie pack~

And.. =w=;; if you actually noticed, I tend to use 'Shinji and Hikari' all the time. Saying 'Paul and Dawn' is a bit weird for me. Uhm, we have a separate section for the DPPt games (it's just below this section) so you can bring your team there for rating and such.

Nah, I highly doubt Shinji would wanna electrocute his own brother to the brink of death. I mean, sure you wanna murder your own sibling sometimes but you don't want him dead forever. He would probably be more like 'I HATE YOU!', slams the door shut and storm off.

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
Sorry for the long absence guys XD I'm kinda busy with my studies but it doesn't mean that I forget about our lovely family and its thread :3

kawaii *o* *glomps* It's been such a long time D':

About Shinji's "dark past" I don't see it as the loss of his parents either.
As you said he has difficulties socializing and interacting with people, it's just part of his personnality but can become a burden because he keeps everything to himself, not relying on anyone.
The "darkest" thing he could have done might be messing with Team Galaxy at some point in his youth to seek power and being used by them somehow.
Of course that would be the drama plot :eek:)
The realistic plot being Shinji acting his usual grumpy self because that's the way he is. XD

Welcome to the Ikarishipping Family QueenZoroark ^^^^ I hope you have fun here, feel free to grab a banner from the front page and share ikari related stuff with us :3
Try to keep your posts related to the on-going topic though, serebii's staff doesn't like off-topic posts ;3

QueenZoroark

Burn, baby, burn!
OH THANKS GUYS!! I'M OVERJOYED!!

Oh and, Kawai: I NEVER SAID 'ELECTRICUTE HIM TO DEATH!' maybe electricuted to the point when his skin is nice and crunchy and his hair stands up. xD And, I just wanted you to see my pokemon team as all :p
Also, i speak Spanish so, I might spell a few words wrong. Aside from that, HUZZAH I'M A FAMILY MEMBER!! -hugs everyone-

I dunno if you want to hear this but...
ALL HAIL DA QUEEN!!

kawaii serebii

PokeSpe Collector
@QueenZoroark: Exactly my point. By that time he would be dead. That's anime physics if you think he's still alive.

We have a lot of international members, so it's ok actually XD welcome new member~

And no, I don't wanna see your Pt team here nor do I wanna hear that =.= Games go to the games section. And I can't care less who is your Queen

QueenZoroark

Burn, baby, burn!
Err sorry for the double post guys, I'm just new at this. Also, I wanted to tell ya'll about this dream I had. I was dreaming about the anime...(recently all my dreams centre on pokemon, wonder why?) I drempt about Team Galactic returning. They came back 15 years after they attempted to control Palkia and Dialga. I don't remember right, but I remeber Ash, Paul and Dawn inside TG's new HQ but Paul and Dawn were married. YAYZ. Anyway, they were running through the hallway escaping from some mutated pokemon-that looked something between a Tyranitar and Rampardos- that Cyrus created that was chasing them. After that, the scene suddenly changes to one were Cyrus has Dawn and Paul's daughter kidnapped, (in my dream she had long purple hair, and blue eyes with a small purple ring in them err I dunno if you understand I just don't know how to descirbe) and Paul was trying to knock out his Gyarados using a Uxie (Dawn had Mesprit) then Ash saved her while riding on Zapdos...errr....well my Mom woke me up to go to school afterwards but I accidentally fell asleep again and the dream was almost over (something like a movie) it was at the end. Paul was on the floor dying and Dawn was histerical, calling out his name, crying, and kissing him to see if he responded but he didn't. Then in the end he dies, and the daughter asks: "Mommy, what's wrong with Daddy?" And Danw says "Daddy's gone..." and the girl is gonna cry. Finally, Ash takes both of them home and goes back home to his wife, Misty. Then...SPLASH! Mom was angry that I fell back asleep so she splashed icy water on my face to wake me up. The dream was sooo sad and I was a little depressed :(

Anyway, I made this up:

Paul and Dawn have been dating for a while, but when they come back from their most recent date, it's too late for Dawn to home all the way to Twinleaf Town, so Paul invites her to stay at his house. However, when there, Reggie starts telling Dawn all sorts of embarrising stories of Paul's childhood and showing her his baby pictures. What would do or how would he react? Also, would Reggie as far as to show her his baby clothes? xp

Meeep I'll answer this one latah. Gotta go.

biobio1993

Chicken & ShinHika ♥
Sorry for the inactiveness, exams are keeping me busy latly D:
Finally, I have spring break^^ HGSS just released yesterday in Europe 8D

well, back to the topic :D

@Rissy :
Yeah, that's how I think about Shinji too^^
And the rival in HGSS resembles him in many ways, I think ö.ö

Paul and Dawn have been dating for a while, but when they come back from their most recent date, it's too late for Dawn to home all the way to Twinleaf Town, so Paul invites her to stay at his house. However, when there, Reggie starts telling Dawn all sorts of embarrising stories of Paul's childhood and showing her his baby pictures. What would do or how would he react? Also, would Reggie as far as to show her his baby clothes? xp

lol, I can see the scene clearly xD

Shinji enters the room.
Hikari: omygod, he was so cute!!! *fangirl screams* \(>w<)/
Reiji: Yeah, he was like that, how could he turn like this? *sighs*
Shinji: What's going on here?
Hikari: Reiji is showing some photos of you in your childhood x3 Like this:
*holds a photo whith shinji in his pants screaming*
Shinji's face turns red...
Shinji: Hey, give me the photos back!
Hikari:Why? They're cute :S
Shinji will try to take the photo back until... Shinji lies on top of Hikari!
Reiji watchs the scene and can't refrain from laughing xD

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
Hello fellow ikarishippers <3

First of all : welcome to the Ikarishipping Family Rainbow Nightmare!
=D Don't worry about your english I'm not a native speaker either ^^
I hope you'll enjoy your time here with us, if you have a question just ask :3
Also feel free to grab a banner from the front page and share ikari goodness <3

Ff.net was down and wouldn't let me see the latest ikari fanfics but now it's fixed and__ wow 20 new stories to read xD
If you want to read them too here's the link they're all on the same page :
Ikariness

Also I changed the ID (finally) and will do so on April 1st too x3

Speaking of April, new topic : What would Shinji and Hikari do to prank each other on April's Fool? ;3

Omg so embarassing x3
I can tell cause I've been there too :eek:)
Reggie would show Hikari some Baby!Shinji pictures, she would squeal of course. Shinji on the other hand would see red and he'd lock her up in his room to prevent her from seeing anythin else.

Hikari : Erm Shinji, why did you bring me to your room? ///
Shinji *acted before thinking* : ...
Reggie *from behind the closed door* : Aww time flies so quickly, now I must get ready to be an uncle D':

Lame I know xD

QueenZoroark

Burn, baby, burn!
Err I noticed a few typos in the topic I wrote but at least you guys understood xD
Okay I wanna answer this:

What would Shinji and Hikari do to prank each other on April's Fool? ;3

Shinji's prank:

While Hikari is sleeping, he puts an automatic camera set to take apicture exactly when she wakes up in the morning. She wakes up, hair standing up, and the camera takes a picture of her frizzy hair. Hikari doesn't know what just happened, and Shinji sends Weavile to enter her tent/room, get the camera, and RUND FOR IT while Hikari starts a rampage. Then, SHinji goes to the nearest town and makes the picture into multiple posters and puts them all around the town. When Hikari and friends arrive, they will see the picture and when Hikari sees Shinji next time IT IS MAYOR PWNAGE TIME.

Okay that was lame.

Hikari's prank:

Errmm...not very creative but I'll write it. While Shinji is sleeping, Hikari grabs his jacket (supposing he doesn't sleep with it on and sleeps SHIRTLESS YUM) and stuffs the pockets with some gooey substance like jello, gum, honey, etc. In the morning, when he gets up and puts it on, he stuffs his hands in his pockets and goes "Eww WTF is this!?" then his hands are all sticky and when he tries to bring out a pokemon, he can't cuz the pokeball keeps getting glued to his hand xD -is shot- Who keeps doing that?!

-Glaceon is seen holding a gun behind his back and whistling innocently-

QueenZoroark

Burn, baby, burn!
Err I noticed a few typos in the topic I wrote but at least you guys understood xD
Okay I wanna answer this:

What would Shinji and Hikari do to prank each other on April's Fool? ;3

Shinji's prank:

While Hikari is sleeping, he puts an automatic camera set to take apicture exactly when she wakes up in the morning. She wakes up, hair standing up, and the camera takes a picture of her frizzy hair. Hikari doesn't know what just happened, and Shinji sends Weavile to enter her tent/room, get the camera, and RUND FOR IT while Hikari starts a rampage. Then, SHinji goes to the nearest town and makes the picture into multiple posters and puts them all around the town. When Hikari and friends arrive, they will see the picture and when Hikari sees Shinji next time IT IS MAYOR PWNAGE TIME.

Okay that was lame.

Hikari's prank:

Errmm...not very creative but I'll write it. While Shinji is sleeping, Hikari grabs his jacket (supposing he doesn't sleep with it on and sleeps SHIRTLESS YUM) and stuffs the pockets with some gooey substance like jello, gum, honey, etc. In the morning, when he gets up and puts it on, he stuffs his hands in his pockets and goes "Eww WTF is this!?" then his hands are all sticky and when he tries to bring out a pokemon, he can't cuz the pokeball keeps getting glued to his hand xD -is shot- Who keeps doing that?!

-Glaceon is seen holding a gun behind his back and whistling innocently-

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
Aggh! When was the last time I was here? ;_; *checks* (Wow, March 12th >_>)

Anyway, welcome QueenZoroark and Rainbow Nightmare! :3 Have funnn~ (Just needed to say that x3)

Topic Time!

After traveling on the road together, Shinji and Hikari return to Sinnoh and stop over in Shinji's city. Reiji pokes fun at them coming back so that they can go on a date. How would Shinji and Hikari react?

Hmm... I can imagine Hikari being very shock over this suggestion (?), meanwhile Paul I can imagine would just be all quiet, glaring daggers at Reggie. :3 Hikari would probably agree and start planning the date immediately, meanwhile Paul would (reluctantly, grudgingly) agree after Reggie pesters him enough over it.

;3

Paul and Dawn have been dating for a while, but when they come back from their most recent date, it's too late for Dawn to home all the way to Twinleaf Town, so Paul invites her to stay at his house. However, when there, Reggie starts telling Dawn all sorts of embarrassing stories of Paul's childhood and showing her his baby pictures. What would do or how would he react? Also, would Reggie as far as to show her his baby clothes? xp

I always imagined Reggie as being the annoying but lovable older brother of Paul's, so... I say he would go as far to Dawn some baby pictures. >D Haha, Paul would be so embarrassed and Dawn would be gushing over the clothes he wore when he was a baby and how cute he looked (maybe start some baby talk with "Uncle" Reggie and embarrass Paul further >-]).

I would also answer the April Fool's topic, but I can't think of any pranks they could pull on each other. D: Maybe I'll think of something later... ;> Anyway,...

HAPPY EASTER!

biobio1993

Chicken & ShinHika ♥
Hey guys x3
Happy Easter :)

I just found a doujinshi while surfing on pixiv.net :)
here it is^^

And here a page with some oekaki :)

Might answer the other topics later^^

kawaii serebii

PokeSpe Collector

Shinji would probably get flustered and tell Reiji to mind his business or something along the lines. Hikari would be all 'What? Us? Never' but secretly thinking 'Is it really true?' XD

Paul and Dawn have been dating for a while, but when they come back from their most recent date, it's too late for Dawn to home all the way to Twinleaf Town, so Paul invites her to stay at his house. However, when there, Reggie starts telling Dawn all sorts of embarrassing stories of Paul's childhood and showing her his baby pictures. What would do or how would he react? Also, would Reggie as far as to show her his baby clothes? xp

Woah. Reiji won't probably be the 'here's a picture of Shinji as a baby' in your face type -w-;; he'll probably be more 'So what do you say if I showed you how Shinji was as a kid?'. And the pictures time stamp starts going further and further away >D

By the way, just a little question (for a fic. Yes, I'm aware how backdated I am. I just need 3 people to answer this ok? ><). If Reiji ad Shinji, in an AU world were living in a low-class area, what would they sell for a living? I'm getting a headache trying to imagine them as swordsmiths, bookstore owners, even a vet (but who needs one in a kingdom XD) but none of them seem plausible, at least to Reiji. So what are your ideas guys? Please, nothing crazy like to-be president of a company. They live in a low class district. I cannot emphasize the living area more.

QueenZoroark

Burn, baby, burn!
I think they should be swordsmiths, kawaii. I dunno I just imagined them like that and wondered about the posibilities...
Oh, and, happy late Easter everyone! xD Here are your Easter eggs, guys! -throws multi-colored eggs filled with chocolates and a small ikari picture inside all around-
BYE!

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
Guys I'm so sorry ;___; I've been really busy with my studies >_<

I'm happy to announce that the Shinhika's fansites listing by Color is back and with new graphics ;D

[IMG300]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f274/Rissychan/Fanarts/Ikarishipping/top3.jpg[/IMG300]

Also, here's Color's Shinhika gallery

New fanarts

from pixiv

New fanfics

Nice pics biobio <3

Happy Late Easter guys, I finally made the new ID x3

[IMG300]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f274/Rissychan/Graphics/IDs/AprilID.png[/IMG300]

Will answer topics later ^^"

kaze_wind

Let's Race!
Haha, it's been so long since I've been on here! Anyone remember me? *waves hello* Ah, well, I didn't really bring anything with me to this thread, but great post, Rissychan. :3 I'll answer the topics later (and bring some other goodies) when I come back. <3 you all, my dear ikarishipping family~

biobio1993

Chicken & ShinHika ♥
Thank you Rissy^^
these pics are cute, too x333

btw, Suwamoto uploaded a new pic (okay, it's a speed painting, but still... ^^)

btw, I think, it's time to announce this :

I'm planning to do a Ikarishipping visual novel x3
Well, there might be some hints to other shippings, but the main plot will be about these two :)
It will be released in german and english^^
When I've finished the manuscript, I'll tell you more about the visual novel^^

Status
Not open for further replies.