• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ikarishipping General Discussion 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenZoroark

Burn, baby, burn!
Hey guys! Wow I've been away from here for a looooong time xD I was caught up with other stuff. I've got my final exmas next week and I've been studying. And my birthday is next month! On the 16th! I'll be 13! YAHOO!!
Ahem. I wanna answer this topic!
Will we see any Ikarishippy scenes in the Sinnoh League?
Hmm, I'm not so sure the anime makers wouldn't give 'em shippy scenes ;o; BUT, there might be a possibility...maybe if Ash looses (pffft, he obviously won't go far) Dawn will dress in her cheerleader outfit and cheer for Paul! THAT'D BE SOOOO CUTE! -is bricked-
Thinking of that answer I got another idea in my head. New topic!
If YOU were one of the anime directors, creators, whatever, what scenes would you make with Paul and Dawn? REMEMBER THIS IS KIDS SHOW!!!! YOUR BABY COUSIN IS WATCHING IT!
I don't know how to answer now, I'll answer later.

ALL HAIL DA QUEEN!!!

zeno48

Zaker!
Should the writers dedicate an episode for Dawn and Paul?
What do you guys think? For me this would make it or break it depending on how they incorporate their ideas. I mean i think they can make an all around funny episode or even suspensful because it's almost over. They made Ash and Paul get together in the beginning and imo that's what i thought they would eventually do with Dawn but it never happened. If they did that we would know if Paul does harbor some feelings towards her once he gets to know her. I felt that after the roark episode they have shied away from any references just like they stopped buneary crushing on pikachu. It makes me sad to think we will never know.

Kawaii-chan

Writing Fanfiction~
-tip toes in- ...Haiiii! ^.^ Wow...it's been months since I've been on here, not since February I think. I missed all you guys so much, and I'm so happy to see some old friends back :) And some new ones too I see.

I guess it'd be a miracle if I'm still remembered though , hehheh ^.^;

Well, if by any chance Dawn and Paul do leave the mainstream cast of pokemon, perhaps they would have their own Pokemon Chronicles episode since I remember them having one dedicated to Misty when she left Ash and Brock before the Hoenn Arc. Ooh, that'd be so much fun xD A little Paul and Dawn reunion ~

Meh, I don't quite like her as much. She kinda looks like a Hikari wannabe...but then again, I didn't like Hikari at first either since she replaced Haruka. xD

Um...I'm happy to say I'm working on the next chapter to Lady Marmalade and I'm really glad on how it turned out xD I really got inspired and wrote it with you guys in mind! I hope no one thought I gave up on writing it since I haven't updated in ages >.<

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
Kawaii ! <3 Aeneid ! <3 *glomps both*

I'm sorry for being away guys D: But I see you kept the thread alive and that's great ! n_n

Well so far it kinda sucks in my opinion xD
Kenny lost in the appeals rounds, Dawn has like no screentime and her matches are either rushed or lame xD
But the DP176 was good (it was the semi finals : NandovsNozomi lasted 10 minutes while DawnvsJessie was half off-screen and 2 min long___ anyway) and in this week's episode Dawn is gonna face Zoey as expected.

And of course she's gonna win ! ;3

Now for the sad stuff___xD

As some of you probably know the new game characters, including the girl have been revealed.
They are older than Ash&co like 15ish and live in a region very far away from SInnoh.
It was said that the anime was gonna change drastcally, some people even say that Ash could leave the series xD

Anyway about Dawn, she's really likely to leave now that we know that she's gonna win the Grand Festival. It would be pointless for hre to stay in the anime now that she's achieved her "goal" D:
I'm so sad.

About Paul : I don't really like Ash!DP but him leaving would mean Paul leaving as well so I'd rather like him staying in the series xDD
But yeah with Dawn and Paul gone Ikari will be pretty much dead canonly speaking :eek:)
It'll be really sad (now I understand what Egoshippers feel xD) but it won't prevent us from keeping the love alive ! <3

And besides Dawn and Paul could stay in Sinnoh or leave for the same region if we're lucky x3

Anyway the REAL IKARI MOMENTS LIST is almost done I've gathered all the screenshots I needed all I have left is writing the commentaries. I'll sure give you guys a link when it's done :3

New fanarts

New fanfics

First Time

Last edited:

theangelraine

Hello there!
I am a complete n00b but when I saw this thread I just had to come say hi because I love ikarishipping.^^
Sorry for just jumping into the middle of a discussion.

I've drawn a few pictures for the paring too.
http://theangelraine.deviantart.com/art/Ikarishipping-Dance-with-me-116581895
http://theangelraine.deviantart.com/art/IkarishippingIdContestEntry-126737763
http://theangelraine.deviantart.com/art/Ikarishipping-Winter-149704505
http://theangelraine.deviantart.com/art/Ikarishipping-Swimsuits-162308067
http://theangelraine.deviantart.com/art/Ikarishipping-Sunset-163944249
http://theangelraine.deviantart.com/art/Ikarishipping-Ballroom-Dancing-164489894

A Comic
http://theangelraine.deviantart.com/art/Ikarishipping-I-hate-you-116772109

And Plushies
http://theangelraine.deviantart.com/art/Ikarishipping-Plushies-149821607

A friend and I are making cosplay costumes of Dawn and Paul that will hopefully be done soon that I would love to share.^^

If I am doing anything wrong feel free to correct me.XD I'm just not on many forums and I'm not sure how to introduce myself.

CheeseChan.xx

I ♥ Shinji
Hey all!
OMG, its been ages since i posted here... *cries*

Welcome to the thread, theangelraine! ^^

Hikari lost the Grand Festival... D: but if she lost, there might be a small chance she'll stay...
But maybe if Shinji and Hikari do leave, they might come back in a future episode like some other characters have. :D

I want Dawn to stay sooo bad... ;_;
I don't like the new characters much tbh. I don't think they'll ever be as awesome as Paul and Dawn. 8D

If YOU were one of the anime directors, creators, whatever, what scenes would you make with Paul and Dawn? REMEMBER THIS IS KIDS SHOW!!!! YOUR BABY COUSIN IS WATCHING IT!
Well, my little cousins don't have a TV so there's no danger of them actually watching it. ;D But I think Pokemon SHOULD have some more emotional scenes in it. What with 4kids or whoever taking out all the scenes "unsuitable" for young children... it kinda ruins things for older viewers ;_;
I would make up this scene where Dawn maybe remembers something traumatic that happened to her and breaks down. Paul understands how she feels 'cause he's been through something similar and they end up confessing their love <333
But that's just the random workings of my pathetic emo brain. xD

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
Yeah guys Dawn lost badly in the GF XD
I'm disappointed because the whole GF wasn't so good. Imo, it was rushed and hardly believable =x
What saddens me is that Dawn will probably leave now and while the GF was supposed to be her time to shine it became Zoey's___

Well anyway since Shinji's probably gonna lose to Ash because that's the way it is they'll both be losers yay :eek:)
Though with Dawn never suceeding in beating Zoey I wouldn't be surprised if Shinji kicked Ash's butt again XDD

We'll see ^^"

Also there's the DP181 in which, apparently Kenny asks Dawn to travel with him if he wins a battle againts Ash XD
I was really surprised by this outcome because Kenny had pretty much forgotten that he had a crush on Dawn.
I guess that we'll know if Ash feels something for Dawn as weel.
As far as I'm concerned if I don't see a blush or something I'll consider that Pearl isn't canon x3

And whatever happens won't kill Ikari since it's pretty much a fanon so no need to worry about that :3

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
It's nice to see you again Kawaii! ♥

Also there's the DP181 in which, apparently Kenny asks Dawn to travel with him if he wins a battle againts Ash XD
I was really surprised by this outcome because Kenny had pretty much forgotten that he had a crush on Dawn.
I guess that we'll know if Ash feels something for Dawn as weel.
As far as I'm concerned if I don't see a blush or something I'll consider that Pearl isn't canon x3

Ohh, so that's what that episode is going to be about. The title had me curious and the whole Ash vs. Kenny thing, but to be honest, I never would have guessed Dawn would be the reason for the battle. x3 Well, I don't think Dawn will leave, so Kenny will probably (hopefully) lose. And hopefully (for us ikarishippers) there will be no serious penguin/pearl hint. ;3 (Though I gotta admit, this episode does have me worried a bit but not too much).

Ooh~ Also welcome theangelraine to our wonderful community of ikarishippers~! *gives you newbie pack and ikarishipping cake* (I'm feeling giving today, haha).

Well, me being an ikarishipper, of course I'm gonna say yes, but I d think it would be really cool if they could just have ONE episode dedicated to BOTH Dawn and Paul in the same episode. Not to mention an episode dedicated to both of them would be likely to peak some interest and maybe even get more viewers in. It doesn't have to have anything shippy in at all (even though considering the episode would berevolving around both of them, there would likely be some shippy moments anyway, which would be nice lol ;3).

I'll answer the other topic in my next post~

Last edited:

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
Aw what a bad owner I am D:
I forgot to welcome theangelraine ! ^^ I know you from DA and your Ikari plushies :3 It's a pleasure to have you here I hope you'll enjoy your time in our family ! =D

As Star said of course we're gonna say yes xD
I'd love to see a chronicles where they would encounter and have to save the day together <3 Or take care of an egg as in SR's fanfic 8D

theangelraine

Aw what a bad owner I am D:
I forgot to welcome theangelraine ! ^^ I know you from DA and your Ikari plushies :3 It's a pleasure to have you here I hope you'll enjoy your time in our family ! =D

Aw you aren't bad.XD
Oh wow, you know me?Oo
Thanks for welcoming me, guys.^^ I'm sure I will, I'll do my best to liven things up.

I think they should and not just because I like the pairing. They are just great characters and deserve a little extra screen time and if they get the time together it would be even greater.
I think they would get along great with each other if they actually got the chance to hang out for once.

The other day I got really sad when I thought about Dawn leaving. She is my favorite out of the three and it was even worse thinking about Ash leaving. All the other characters will leave if he does.

Kdude146

ok Dawn is not going to end up with Paul they are way to diffrent to become one i am a PearlShipper and the girl I can see Paul ending up with is Ursula just wate at the SL she will be ther for him and Dawn will be ther for Ash stating a cat fight between Dawn and Ursula

theangelraine

ok Dawn is not going to end up with Paul they are way to diffrent to become one i am a PearlShipper and the girl I can see Paul ending up with is Ursula just wate at the SL she will be ther for him and Dawn will be ther for Ash stating a cat fight between Dawn and Ursula

Wait, how is Ursula more likely to get along with Paul than Dawn? Ursula's attitude would probably irritate him.
I'm not up to date with the series because I only watch the dub but I can't see her changing that much.

It is pretty obvious that Paul and Dawn aren't going to get together in the series but it isn't going to change the fact that I think they would go well together and saying 'they are way to different' is a bad reason to say they can't get along. People with different personalities are friends and get along all the time in real life. =3

Kdude146

Wait, how is Ursula more likely to get along with Paul than Dawn? Ursula's attitude would probably irritate him.
I'm not up to date with the series because I only watch the dub but I can't see her changing that much.

It is pretty obvious that Paul and Dawn aren't going to get together in the series but it isn't going to change the fact that I think they would go well together and saying 'they are way to different' is a bad reason to say they can't get along. People with different personalities are friends and get along all the time in real life. =3

The reason why I can see Paul and Ursula dateingis cuz the two of them don't like thire rival and have autaduted problems. Paul dose not seam to care about Dawn that much and they Don't even talk to each other so thats why Ash and Dawn will ended up with each other cuz they talk togherther all the time

biobio1993

Chicken & ShinHika ♥
Sry for the inactiveness^^,

I agree with theangelraine^^,
I my opinion, they won't get together in the series, but as an Ikarishipper, I still have the option to be their 'cupid of love' xD
Means: I can write ffs of scenes the producers could have made :p
Or programming a game(=> Visual Novel 8D )
The do have different personalities, but that won't change the fact that there's a possibilty of them get together ö.ö

theangelraine

The reason why I can see Paul and Ursula dateingis cuz the two of them don't like thire rival and have autaduted problems. Paul dose not seam to care about Dawn that much and they Don't even talk to each other so thats why Ash and Dawn will ended up with each other cuz they talk togherther all the time

Well from what I heard Paul seems to in a way respect Ash now so I guess one of the 2 reasons you have is gone.XD
Your opinion on couples is worth just about as much as mine though and since the writes don't care about them neither of our favorite couples will happen. Ash and Dawn may be cute but it isn't more likely going to happen than ikarishipping since there is basically no real romance among any of the 10 year old main characters.

Sry for the inactiveness^^,

I agree with theangelraine^^,
I my opinion, they won't get together in the series, but as an Ikarishipper, I still have the option to be their 'cupid of love' xD
Means: I can write ffs of scenes the producers could have made :p
Or programming a game(=> Visual Novel 8D )
The do have different personalities, but that won't change the fact that there's a possibilty of them get together ö.ö

You double posted.X3
You make visual novels?

I'm planning a possible 20 page ikarishipping doujin right now.
I'll have time to draw it at the beginning of June.

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
@ice_wolf-146 You're obviously in the wrong thread. If all you're going to say is "Ash and Dawn will end up together" I advice you go to the Pearlshipping Thread instead.
You're in the Ikarishipping Thread, we're here to talk about Ikarishipping not to compare its chances with other ships which will only end up in arguments. Thanks.

@Bio A visual novel? *o* Great <3

Also guys ! Our Ikarishipping Day is in 1 month, 28TH JUNE ! <3 <3

Last edited:

Ikarishippy fan

Diehard☆Ikarishipper
Wow I really need to start being more active in here xD;

Anyway, topic time! *is shot*

Unfortunately probably not. :/ Like Zeno48 said, Paul will be focusing mainly on beating Ash. Doesn't mean we still can't get a moment between the two of them though. Like Dawn could cut in like she does once in a while or Ash and Paul are arguing and get her whole opinion on the situation in, or critique Paul about something. XD. So, my answer: a slim possibility at the most (unfortunately).

Doing that would be the best thing they've ever done for DP (after the scene in D016, of course, just because I love that scene so much! But that's just my opinion, of course). I think a nice episode dedicated to not only Dawn and Paul but also Ash would be nice. It could be an episode about Ash's and Paul's rivalry, and Dawn wanting to sort it out and maybe get the two to be friends, thus trying to get Ash to see a "light" in Paul, getting close to the plum-haired man in the meanwhile. ;D And then there's a nice little happy ending for the two when Ash no longer hates Paul~ ;3 Haha, I don't know why, but that idea just came to me. xD; I'm in a cheesy, romance-y mood right now. 8D

What scenes would I make with Dawn and Paul if I was an anime director or whatever, hm? >8]

1. A scene of Dawn tripping and then somehow falling on top of Paul (what? It's still PG...)
2. A scene of Dawn and Paul having a serious talk together about something. Seriously, those two need to talk. Freaking anime peoples can't even do that. )': (break my heart, why don'tcha?)
3. I think a scene with an emotional Dawn with Paul trying to comfort her would be nice, so another scenario I would do. :]
4. A scenario of Paul watching a contest of Dawn's.
5. Another Dawn-eruption scenario at Paul. XD

I'm pretty sure I have many more scenarios I would like to do, but I can't remember the rest. xD;

I'm planning a possible 20 page ikarishipping doujin right now.
I'll have time to draw it at the beginning of June.

Oooh a doujin? Please do share with us when you're done! I would love to see it. =]

biobio1993

Chicken & ShinHika ♥
@Rissy, yes, I'll make a visual novel :)
But I still have to finish the manuscript & character designs, before starting to program it ^^,

btw, I'm advertising for the ikarishipping fanart contest on deviantArt 8D *is prize artist*
Just check it out, if you're interested :)

Hopefully yes *______*
If not during the SL, then at least afterwards^^
Perhaps when Ash and Paul have a conversation :)

theangelraine

Oooh a doujin? Please do share with us when you're done! I would love to see it. =]

Oh I promise too.^^
I hope to have a least some part of it done by ikarishipping day, if not all of it.

I'd like to see them get into this huge argument over something(it doesn't matter what) then find out at the end that they actually agree on something.

I am also a prize artist for the ikarishipping contest on DA right now.^^

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
So many topics ! :eek:)

Aww XD There are so many small things which could happen D:
1. Make them TALK TO EACH OTHER. So far it happened only once in the DP15 =x Paul just ignored Dawn the rest of the time xD
2. They meet in the last episode of DP and start travelling together x3 *dream scenario*
3. Dawn comforts Paul when he loses to Ash in the League, or at least says something about it =o
4. Paul makes a snide comment about Ash and Dawn being together -> jealousy ftw 8D
5. Paul appears out of nowhere during the Ash vs Kenny battle in DP181 (or 180 don't remember) and takes Dawn with him 8D "None of you losers is gonna have her, she'll travel with me D<" *dreams too much*

Haha so much for some interaction :eek:)

Anyway new topic :

How are you gonna celebrate the Ikari Day on June 28th ? =D

I'm holding an Ikarishipping Day Multi Editor Project on youtube once again ^^
Last year there were 74 entries, I hope that our ship still has many supporters this year ! :3

Spreading the Ikari-love <3

Status
Not open for further replies.