• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ikarishipping General Discussion 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

theangelraine

How are you gonna celebrate the Ikari Day on June 28th ? =D

I'm going to draw a really really cliche ikarishipping doujin that I hope to get done by then.

Last edited:

biobio1993

Chicken & ShinHika ♥

I think, I'll make an Ikari AMV and the Ikarishipping DAY MEP Part :)
If I still have the time and the mood, another fanart :D

Sorry to be inactive for such a long time, but my interest for this ship has been kept alive with lovely fanworks and the likes <3

If YOU were one of the anime directors, creators, whatever, what scenes would you make with Paul and Dawn? REMEMBER THIS IS KIDS SHOW!!!! YOUR BABY COUSIN IS WATCHING IT!

NOT MY BABY COUSIN!!! DD: Uhh, like Rissy said, first thing's first: HAVE THEM TALK! I want to see a decent conversation between the two, and have them interact more in the series. Hopefully they cram at least one convo in before DP ends. I'd also like a scene where Shinji remarks about Hikari's coordinating career or something. Maybe reveal that he watched the final battle in the GF? XD

Sorry, my mind's drawing a blank here ^^;

I've been on a hiatus on writing, so I probably won't write a oneshot or something like last year (was it?). Though I'll probably read some delicious fanfics, browse fanarts, or watch an AMV or two. =D

Stay Ikarishippy~ <3

Last edited:

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
^ It's nice to see you back :)

If YOU were one of the anime directors, creators, whatever, what scenes would you make with Paul and Dawn? REMEMBER THIS IS KIDS SHOW!!!! YOUR BABY COUSIN IS WATCHING IT!

Well, for one, like Rissychan said, THEM FLIPPIN (excuse my language) TALKING!!

So, here's my list of what scenes I would put in:

1) Them talking. I would have a scene with Dawn commenting on Paul's battling skills or Paul on Dawn's coordinating skills, and then have them get into a conversation on it.
2) A scene where Paul is admiring Dawn's coordinating skills
3) A scene where Dawn defends Paul/Paul's training style
4) A blushing scene between the two.
5) A scene where Dawn is in her cheerleading outfit, and Paul makes a remark about it. (Heehee)
6) I dunno why, but an emotional scene with Paul after losing the Pokemon League (if he does, which, unfortunately, he probably will) beating himself up (bathmouthing himself, etc.) and his pokemon, and then Dawn coming to help comfort him and talk some sense into him. :3
7) If not 6, a scene where Paul accepts Ash's worth as a trainer, and then Dawn complimenting Paul or remarking to somebody, like Ash or Brock, on how Paul maybe isn't such a bad person after all.

Hm, well, I'm thinking of posting this one story (that will have five chapters) up for ikarishipping day and then I'm gonna be ending one of my stories. :3 I also plan to watch ikari-AMVs, read ikari-fanfics and do all things ikarishipping on ikarishipping day! :)

Last edited:

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
Well well guys the IS Day MEP is doing great so far :3 There are already 25 entries meaning : 25 new ikari amvs to watch 8D

They're all in this playlist if you want to watch them ^^

I've also greatly progressed in the making of the IS Moments list, almost all of the screenshots are done, comments are left x3
How should I comment on these? Cause a lot of them are pure hypothesis :eek:)
I wanted to make an "objective" comment of the screens first and then a kindof "my thoughts" in which I would let my inner ikarishipper talk :eek:)
What do you think?

New fanfics

CheeseChan.xx

I ♥ Shinji
Hey all! Sorry I'm not on much these days D:
Yay, Ikari Day is coming up soon :D i can't wait 8D

Will we see any Ikarishippy scenes in the Sinnoh League?
Ooh, I hope so :D

Should the writers dedicate an episode for Dawn and Paul?
That would be so awesome!! 8D
I think if they did do that, maybe Hikari and Shinji (i prefer the japanese names) would get stranded somewhere together or captured by Team Galactic or something like that, and they'd have to work together to escape and end up falling for each other. <3

I'm working on a part for Rissy's MEP :3 and I'll probably make an Ikarishippy AMV as well :D

Actually I have a huge favor to ask... does anyone know where I can find some really good fake scenes like this one?

Oceanus119

ɢσттα ɢσ вιɢ тιмє! ❤
Hey There Ikarishippers! ^^
Sorry about my inactivity on this thread, please forgive me. I haven't exactly been active on this site period. Schoolwork and such has been keeping me busy. But now, the school year is ending so here I am. :)
Ikari day is coming up? Awesome =D I'm getting excited.

Not my baby cousin! xD
Hmm, I agree with Rissychan and ~StarWisher~ on this one. I think they need to at least talk. We barely get any scene where Dawn and Paul say anything to each other. They need to really freaking say something to each other.
As long as they talk, I don't care what kind of Ikarshipping scene we get. JUST HAVE THEM TALK TO EACH OTHER!!

Should the writers dedicate an episode for Dawn and Paul?

That would be so awesome. I think they should.
I know Paul is meant to be Ash's rival but they should at least give us some Ikarishipping moments. I'd be so happy.

Oh, I have a lot planned for that day.
Well, first, I'm gonna attempt to make an Ikarishipping video (I'm not very good with making videos). I'm probably going to write an Ikarishipping one-shot too. I know one thing for sure, I'll definietly be active on that day.
I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it though.

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
Haha I love Kawaii's new story. :) And Besanii's too, haha.

Also:
Okay, in DP183 the Sinnoh League is starting which probably means we'll probably be seeing Paul in that episode. :) (Even though the episode is probably mainly going to be Ash vs. Nando since that is who he's fighting). Hm, I wonder if Paul is going to going to watch Ash's battle between Nando? And if he does, where is he going to sit? Maybe with Dawn and Brock? (;

Just wanted to say that. 8D

Will we see any Ikarishippy scenes in the Sinnoh League?

Okay, I just thought of something: if there is to be a hint or a moment or whatever between Dawn and Paul, there could be one during Ash's battle if Paul sits somewhere near (or even with? 8D) Dawn and Brock (poor Brock, he'll be a third wheel, LOL! xD Okay, I'm sorry Brock ;_; ). Or at the beginning of Ash's battle Dawn could help Ash convince Paul to stay and watch his, or Dawn could suggest to Ash watching Paul's battle. Just thought of that though~ ;3 I think little things like that could be the best we ikarishippers may get in the League though. Of course, don't be afraid of surprising us, pokémon team!

I've also greatly progressed in the making of the IS Moments list, almost all of the screenshots are done, comments are left x3
How should I comment on these? Cause a lot of them are pure hypothesis :eek:)
I wanted to make an "objective" comment of the screens first and then a kindof "my thoughts" in which I would let my inner ikarishipper talk :eek:)
What do you think?

I think that sounds good. So it'll be sort of like the "facts" on the scene, and then an ikarishipper's opinion/interpretation on the scene? I'm game! ;3 Lol good luck on the list though! Hopefully it'll be done by ikarishipping day (for more ikarilicious-ness on that day. 8D).

Last edited:

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
Got bad news guys ... I don't know if any of you read the Anime Spoilers section but a post from an animator who works on the anime said that ...

Dawn AND Paul leave.

*goes commit suicide*

Besides they won't use the girl from the games but a NEW heroine who'll be Ash's age (of course, why would he grow older after 13 seasons ? :'D) and the new rival acts like Shinji yeah, a Shinji clone...

Anyway, at least Brock's supposed to leave too <_<

I really HOPE that Paul and Dawn either will leave together (dreamy outcome) or go to the same region =/

What are your thoughts guys?

@theangelraine : Oh great ^^ Is that you on the picture? If so how did you make the watch it looks so realistic ! ^^ I cosplay as Dawn in convs but I always lack the watch ^^"

Last edited:

valkariy

Read fanfics and try to draw a ikari pic

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
Got bad news guys ... I don't know if any of you read the Anime Spoilers section but a post from an animator who works on the anime said that ...

Dawn AND Paul leave.

*goes commit suicide*

Besides they won't use the girl from the games but a NEW heroine who'll be Ash's age (of course, why would he grow older after 13 seasons ? :'D) and the new rival acts like Shinji yeah, a Shinji clone...

I really HOPE that Paul and Dawn either will leave together (dreamy outcome) or go to the same region =/

@theangelraine : Oh great ^^ Is that you on the picture? If so how did you make the watch it looks so realistic ! ^^ I cosplay as Dawn in convs but I always lack the watch ^^"

Yeah i heard aswell. is this the end of Ikari? Of course not, us fan will never let Ikari die. =)

I hope Dawn and Paul go to the same region and not Dawn with *coughkennycough*

theangelraine

DX When quoting you I saw the spoiler!!DX
I'm trying to avoid those because I just want to see everything through the dub....sad face
I am dreading the ending of DP because I just love the characters so much.

Well anyway.XD
I am the Dawn in the picture and my friend is Paul in the picture.
The Poketch really wasn't so hard.
Pretty much....it is a watch.XD an actual watch was used as the base and the poketch was made from molding craft magic molding foam around it. After it dries it was painted.

Anellei

PKMN Special Trainer

Aww you guys are so cute. You really look like Hikari/Shinji.

Um, hello guys! Call me Anelle, (or Anellei). I really love ikarishipping ♥ I have done since DP started. I followed your other forum before, just never joined in....

I love the bad boy/ sweet girl thing so it's not unusual that I should like it. xD. I don't mind if it is a crack pairing and if they don't end up together in the anime. (although if they did.... ;)) I just think they look good together. Their colours are just WOW.

Looking forward to some ikarishippyness ♥
Anelle.

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
Yeah i heard aswell. is this the end of Ikari? Of course not, us fan will never let Ikari die. =)

I hope Dawn and Paul go to the same region and not Dawn with *coughkennycough*

From the looks of things it's not likely to happen :eek:)

I couldn't watch the episode but from what I've gathered, Kenny won but Dawn didn't go with him in the end. He almost confessed his love to her (at least she knows now) but turned him down and gave him a letter kindof out of pity so that he doesn't feel bad xD
So yeah it seems that Penguin is one-sided and Pearl, well it's still not canon so we can keep hanging on our little piece of hope 8'D
Frankly I don't care anymore about anime evidence so this episode doesn't disturb me =o

And of course Ikari won't die ! ^^ It's a fannon after all, we don't need canonness to support it, there will still be fanworks, fanfictions and so on years after they both leave the show, just look at the Poke/Advance/Contest fanfics on ff.net :3
My love for Ikari will never die ! <3

Well anyway.XD
I am the Dawn in the picture and my friend is Paul in the picture.
The Poketch really wasn't so hard.
Pretty much....it is a watch.XD an actual watch was used as the base and the poketch was made from molding craft magic molding foam around it. After it dries it was painted.

Ok thanks :3

Aww you guys are so cute. You really look like Hikari/Shinji.

Um, hello guys! Call me Anelle, (or Anellei). I really love ikarishipping ♥ I have done since DP started. I followed your other forum before, just never joined in....

Welcome in the Ikarishipping Family ! =D *gives newbie pack and hugs* I hope you'll have a great time here! n_n And with Ikari-Day coming up of course there'll be some shippyness <3

I love the bad boy/ sweet girl thing so it's not unusual that I should like it. xD. I don't mind if it is a crack pairing and if they don't end up together in the anime. (although if they did.... ;)) I just think they look good together. Their colours are just WOW.

I SO SUPPORT THAT. :D (the main reason why I became an ikarishipper 8'D)

Last edited:

CheeseChan.xx

I ♥ Shinji
Welcome to the thread, Anellei! ♥

As Rissychan and Anellei said, I don't really mind if Hikari and Shinji don't end up together in the anime. (Even though it would be great if they did... I will never lose hope 8D). Ikarishipping is more fanon than canon after all...

Actually I noticed lately a lot of the pairings I support in other anime series are similar to Ikarishipping. (mostly a cold-hearted/mysterious guy and a ditzy, sweet girl.) I guess I must just be attracted to pairings like that. And I've also noticed that those characters nearly always end up together in the end :3

*is waiting for pkmn episodes to convert*
Hurry up, stupid slow video converter! I wanna get started on this Ikarishippy AMV!

I couldn't watch the episode but from what I've gathered, Kenny won but Dawn didn't go with him in the end. He almost confessed his love to her (at least she knows now) but turned him down and gave him a letter kindof out of pity so that he doesn't feel bad xD
So yeah it seems that Penguin is one-sided and Pearl, well it's still not canon so we can keep hanging on our little piece of hope 8'D
Frankly I don't care anymore about anime evidence so this episode doesn't disturb me =o
At least Penguinshipping is only one-sided. I'm not the kind of person to flame shippings, but I've never liked that pairing much.

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
Hey, Anellei, welcome to the thread~ :)

@theangelraine: Wow you and your boyfriend look so realistic as Dawn and Paul. Cute poses you two were doing. (=

Dawn AND Paul leave.

*goes commit suicide*

Aww the thought of them leaving is so depressing. :/ *sniff* But hey, who knows, Dawn and Paul are both popular characters, so maybe we'll get something like Pokémon Chronicles, showing them traveling in a new place or something. *probably not likely, but hey, an ikarishipper can dream* :)

But like some of you have already said, just because Dawn and Paul leaving (tear), doesn't mean the ship will die. Like I know for sure this ship will always be my OTP! *even if the next gen does have another good girl/bad boy ship*

Anellei

PKMN Special Trainer

Dawn AND Paul leave.

*goes commit suicide*

Awww ikarishippings over already?! -shot- xD As long as fans continue to love it- as they will- the whole 'good girl' 'bad boy' thing goes without saying. The chemistry of the two is just fabulous. The two hating each other at the beggining, slowly falling for each other (but being in denial for a long time- shinji especially.) feelings start to show such as jealousy and affection. *eventually*________* and Hikari slowly melts Shinji's ice heart. Although he would still be arrogant, sarcastic and misreble. Most of the time at least anyway.. xD

Sometimes, really good fanfictions and fanart win people over. As loads of people support crack pairings on the side of their main pairings. :D (I make it sound like a dish.... xD) I've read several crack pair fanfictions where it is impossible for the two to be together yet the person has 500 reviews 0__0.

(But who said ikari was crack?......)

Uwaaa. Thank you for the newbie pack! *puts on ikari tshirt*. ♥ Makes ikari cake...

Last edited:

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
Awww ikarishippings over already?! -shot- xD

Of course not ! ;3
As long as I live it won't ! >D

Anyway, updated the members list, hope I didn't forget anyone ^^

And also I made June's ID :3

[IMG300]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f274/Rissychan/Graphics/IDs/HISDAY.png[/IMG300]

Status
Not open for further replies.