• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ikarishipping General Discussion 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latias9898

@xxGlassRose: You are not offending me at all. I agree. Yes, i voted for it, but now that you point that out, it is a really good point, i agree, we should be respectful :)

@AikoHanami: thx for the pics! this whole thing w/the nothebook girl is VERY interesting...hm what would she be asking Hikari???

What do i think is going to happen in the chronicle? I really do think we're gonna have some Shinji action on Dawn's part. I mean, they're building it up to be something BIG, right? Okay, maybe i'm ikari-bias, but i wouldn't be suprised if there was a lot of Shinji going on :)

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
Welcome to the Ikarishipping Family, PokeMastah100 ! :3 *hands newbie pack and hugs*
Feel free to grab a banner from the front page and share ikarilicious stuff with us.
I hope you enjoy your time here ^^

@xxGlassRose I don't have any problem with removing this song, but if we're going this way we should remove RED's songs from the list since it's also a christian group :eek:)
I don't care honestly I'll let you guys decide ^^

How do you think Shinji and Hikari would celebrate New Year's?

They'd have a party with all the Ash crew and get drunk 8D
But yeah Hikari would be all serious about the countdown while Shinji wouln't care, though I can see him geeting Hika by surprise by kissing her right on the last second 8D

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
Here's the screenshots, ~StarWisher~! ^^ [WARNING: There are big-ish pictures.] By the way, if you want, here's the link to the episode where these are. You have to wait until the end though.

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=Z2KYLSW2

The first two characters say, "Latest News".

There's the girl.

There's Hikari! 8D

It's Takeshi and his little bro and sis!

On February 3rd's broadcast, something big will happen!

It's possibly their HUGE revival!

Yay. but didn't wasn't there some info that it going to be about that Dawn is going to Veilstone for Buneary's photoshoot and Paul is going to be in it? but still i can't wait to watch it. yay. even if Paul doesn't show up. (must think positive. i must. >,<)

AikoHanami

Ikari-Contest-Poke
Welcome to our friendly and awesome IkariShipping family, Pokemastah100! ^w^

Yay. but didn't wasn't there some info that it going to be about that Dawn is going to Veilstone for Buneary's photoshoot and Paul is going to be in it? but still i can't wait to watch it. yay. even if Paul doesn't show up. (must think positive. i must. >,<)

No, sorry. :( They didn't mention Shinji in it... (Ichi: *cough*yet*cough*) Although Ichi and I are hoping that he will be in it (at least in a flashback or so). They didn't mention anything about Tobari (Veilstone) City either. I think it's actually Yosuga (Hearthome) City that she's training her Mimirol in.

Last edited:

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
I made the newbie pack :3

It contains :
  • 1 banner
  • 1 icon (from DP186 8D)
  • 1 zipped version of the 1st Ikari Soundtrack

ALSO
-> I've started to update the front page, if you want your graphics (banners, wallpapers) to appear on it post them here or give the links.
I'm gonna upload them all in a photobucket album cause it's a lot easier x3

And if any of you has an Ikarishipping AMVs playlist or an Ikari Fanfiction community please do share :3

Last edited:

PokeMastah100

#1 Pokemon Master
Everybody+Rissychan, Thank you so much for joining the Ikarishipping Family! I PROMISE to be involve in the forum to keep it alive and to inform you on any Ikarishippy awesomeness. I will also provide fanfics, icons, pics, graphics, and AMVs as soon as I know how Serebii works.

@Rissychan: Thanks for the newbies pack! I love the banner and album! I heard most of the songs in the "When Love And Hate Collides" (awesome title BTW) album before. I love the banner, as I said before, and the icon. It rose(?) my love level for Ikarishipping support by a LOT

CheeseChan.xx

I ♥ Shinji
What up Ikarishippers! o3o

(I WILL finish that Ikari amv eventually, btw. xD been rather busy with mep parts and homework lately ;_;)

Oh yay the newbie pack! :3
*downloads it, even though i'm technically not a newbie* 8D

Oh yeah...
Can we PLEASE not put Bite My Tongue on the Ikari Soundtrack?
Don't get me wrong. I love Relient K. I'm a HUGE fan. They're my favorite band ever! And that's why I now for a fact that that song's not about people. It's about Jesus Christ, and putting on the soundtrack feels wrong to me. Plenty of their songs are about people or love, but this one's not. They are what's called a Christian-crossover band, meaning they sing about life, love, and God. I'm sorry I'm being kinda selfish, but I just don't think we should put a song that I am 1000% sure is about Christianity on our soundtrack. I know Relient K! About 70-75% of thier songs I know by heart! Their references to God and kind of a mystery, not that obvoius, but if you know them well enough you can figure it out. If I'm offending you please forgive me. But it's been messing with me and that's just what I think.
Sorry for being late with that. Btw, I'm ready to argue that point with anyone. And I am a layer's daughter.

I just want to apologise about that, since it was kind of my fault for suggesting it... ^^" and also quite a few of the ones by other Christian bands, too. D:
I just really love the song and as a non-religious person, I interpreted it as a romantic song & thought it fitted ikari pretty well... I didn't really think about how it would affect anyone else ^^"
*feels insensitive* ;_;
Anyways, I'm sorry, that's all. ^^

Oh, & before I forget, I had an idea the other day that I wanted to share with my fellow Ikari AMV/MMV-editors...

How about once the second Ikari soundtrack is finished, we hold a huge MEP with a megamix of all the songs from both soundtracks? :3

Yeah, I know it's a little similar to the Ikari Day MEP but it's just an idea :'D anyways, let me know what you guys think! ^^

*breathes sigh of relief* Thank goodness that went over well! I hate arguing. Dx

I just want to apologise about that, since it was kind of my fault for suggesting it... ^^" and also quite a few of the ones by other Christian bands, too. D:
I just really love the song and as a non-religious person, I interpreted it as a romantic song & thought it fitted ikari pretty well... I didn't really think about how it would affect anyone else ^^"
*feels insensitive* ;_;
Anyways, I'm sorry, that's all. ^^
Don't feel insensitive! I mean, RK is kinda crazy. Unless you're familiar with the band, about 1/5 of their songs you probably won't get (because Matt Theisen is either a genius or insane). And it'd be one thing if the song were like My Girl's Ex-Boyfriend, which obvoiusly not about God, but a guy and his girlfriend and the girl's ex (hilarious song, btw), or Sadie Hawkins Dance, or Mood Rings. It's not really the band, but the context of the song.

We actually have a newbie pack! Now we have something real to give to the new people! xDDD

In the episode 'A Maze-ing Race', you know how the three were split up? Okay, so Shinji is also in the maze trying to catch a Fearow.
When Hikari asks him where Satoshi and Takeshi is, he doesn't say that he doesn't know. He just says, "Not you too." But when Takeshi comes and asks him, Shinji raises his voice and says that he hasn't seen them.

But here's the really weird thing! Takeshi appeared the MOMENT Hikari left! Yet, Shinji claims that he did not see Hikari! Doesn't that seem kinda... Ikarishippy to you? :3
Hmm... To me it seems that Shinji was just tired of seeing them as a group. Because keep in mind, Satoshi came through before Hika did (or at least I think he did). And Shinji told Hika he hadn't seen Satoshi. He tells Takeshi he hadn't seen Hikari. So it's like a series of lies, lol. But the thing is, he seemed to be more patient with Hika. I take that as a hint. x3

And about 2/3/11, I think that just because Hika's in Yosuga doesn't mean she can't go to Tobari, or that Shinji can't be in Yosuga! Remeber that Shinji had an open plotline ending too. It's be nice for him to get a little closure. And we know it most likely won't be in Takeshi's episode! Haha ;D

No, sorry. They didn't mention Shinji in it... (Ichi: *cough*yet*cough*)
Lol, I'm with Ichi. xD

How about once the second Ikari soundtrack is finished, we hold a huge MEP with a megamix of all the songs from both soundtracks? :3
Oh my gosh that's the firckinest best idea ever! *shot*

MayandDrew46

About the episode(which gave me an excuse to watch the scene between Dawn and Paul). While Paul lied to Brock, he didn't give a straight answer to Dawn. In ways, he hinted he had seen one of them because he said "Not you too." Like it had happened before. And she just gets mad. Maybe I just want Ikari, but that's what I think.

Sounds fun but I don't have a Youtube or ANY episodes and the only video maker I have is the basic Windows Movie Maker and I don't have a lot of songs on my computer so unless I use pictures and find a way to upload it on Photobucket of something, I couldn't do it. But I'd love to do it if I could.

Latias9898

Hey guys! sorry i forgot to post this last time...WELCOME PokeMastah100!!!! :D Rissy: this Ikari moments list looks great, i love it!! you're doing a great job with it as well as the front page of this thread. ;D

that's an awesome idea! I don't think i'd b able 2 participate, cuz i don't really do AMVs, but y'all should so do it!! :D

PS GUYS: I know i haven't been contributing much to this thread, but i love being part of the Ikari family, and i've been writing some Ikari stories, so...I'm going to get an FF.net very soon! :) i'll post a link to it and y'all will hafta check out my stories :)

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
@Latias9898 Thank you ^^

Finished a new ikari vid yay <3

Yeah good idea, I'd been thinking about if for the 1st soundtrack but never got around to do it xD

AikoHanami

Ikari-Contest-Poke
@Rissychan: Okay, so Ichi and I watched the video. Our jaws were literally hanging down, waiting to catch flies. *shot* It was so amazing! >w< We are still trying to (and failing to) figure out Sony Vegas. xDDDDD

How about once the second Ikari soundtrack is finished, we hold a huge MEP with a megamix of all the songs from both soundtracks?
1. That is a GREAT idea! 8D
2. lol, Ichi and I want to try but we fail at making AMVs. :'D
3. Hyuu, hyuu~ I can't wait to see it when it's out! >w<

Also, I (Hana) updated my Mystique fic! ^^ *breakdances* Hikari and Jun get their new starter Pokemon in Isshu... while Shinji is still stuck as a Luxio. xD *shot* He must really hate me right now. ^^"

Mystique CH 9: New Starter Pokemon!

And to add to more of our excitement, the biggest ikarishipping fan updated Diamond and Pearl! *transitions into a windmill* It was so awesome! 8DDDD

Oops, I forgot to mention this too. If you read my Fate's Ribbon comic, then there's another gig for Fate's Ribbon! I have bloopers for Fate's Ribbon! >w< It's a series of short comics showing the cast screwing up on their lines and all those other bloopers you would see on DVDs. Ichi and my bloopers are included and it features Suwamoto! ^^

Here's the first page:
Fate's Ribbon Bloopers, Page 1

Last edited:

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
Guess what guys ? Our thread won the

★★BEST THREAD + BEST THREAD OWNER AWARD★★ !

Yay us ! Thanks for making this thread what it is and keeping its nice family-like atmosphere :3

Results of the Soundtrack Votes

• Sparks Fly - Taylor Swift
  • Cold As You - Taylor Swift
  • Start Again - RED
  • The Reason - Hoobastank
  • Beautiful Disaster - Kelly Clarkson
  • Fall To Pieces -Avril
  • The Only Exception - Paramore

BUT since I removed Relient K as the 8th song we have to revote between the songs which got 2 votes each xD

• Tangled Up In Me - Skye Sweetnam
  • Fallin' for You - Colbie Caillat
  • Ignorance - Paramore
  • What if - SafetySuit
  • The Reason -Hoobastank
  • Break Your Heart - Taio Cruz
  • Mannequin - Katy Perry
  • Rescue Me - Hawthorne Heights

So yeah, please CHOOSE ONE SONG

-> My vote goes to The Reason =o

Also I made this month's ID =3

@Aiko Great I'll check it out ! :3 And thanks a lot ^^"

Last edited:

AikoHanami

Ikari-Contest-Poke
Yay! 8D Haha, you just gotta love our IkariShipping family~ ^^
Congratulations to you too, Rissy! (Of course, this thread wouldn't exist without Shinji and Hikari either. xD)

Urgh, we can't decide between The Reason and What If... Q^Q
Does Ichi and I count as one person or can we vote for the two songs separately between us? ^^"

CheeseChan.xx

I ♥ Shinji
Hey everyone! :3

I vote for "The Reason" by Hoobastank :3

(Anyone else think Hoobastank sounds funny when you say it? xDxD)

@Rissy - I've watched your AMV like 10 times now x3 *addicted* it's just too awesome 8D

I WILL be making an Ikari amv soon, but it'll have Pokeshipping in it too cause the song fits both pairings. x3
And I do have a big project planned but I can't find the right clips for it D':

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
I feel so terribly inactive! D8

Congrats Rissy for winning best Thread Owner! 8D Also 1), I love the new AMV! <3 2), awesome job on the newbie pack and 3), I AM IN LOVE WITH THE IKARISHIPPING HINT/MOMENT LIST YOU MADE!!! xD I love the pictures you added for it!

My vote for the ikarishipping soundtrack would have to be The Reason by Hoobastank. I just love that song too much to not vote for it. And I agree, Hoobastank does sound funny when you say it. xD

How about once the second Ikari soundtrack is finished, we hold a huge MEP with a megamix of all the songs from both soundtracks?

That sounds like an AWESOME idea! :3 I would love to participate in it, but I just can't figure out how to download the episodes. :/ Not to mention my computer is super slow as it is from all the super awesome ikari-licious stuff I save to it, haha.

Also I know this super uber late, but welcome to the thread PokeMastah100! :)

And you know what, I am GOING to be more active in here! D8 Just gotta spread the ikarishipping love! <3

EifieChan

Cold *** Honky
I'm new

Hi everyone! I haven't joined any threads yet and I'm big on Ikarishipping so may I join? If you have a project that has to do with the thread please don't hesitate to ask me for help. Though I have a question about Shinji that I want some opinions on.
In the episode Aiding The Enemy ,The one where Shinji was drinking Orange Juice,
What book do you think Paul was reading?

Now back on the Ikarishipping topic. I've been watching this forum for awhile and am happy to finaly have an account to join so please regard me kindly!
And in answer to my own question I would probably say "A series of unfortunate events" but thats just wishful thinking.
I am horrified by the fact that "Shooti the Shinji clone" started with the ISSUE GRASS TYPE pokèmon. :,( I hope that Shinji and Hikari come together for some random reason to the Issue reason!;226;
I am currently working on an Ikariship-ish fanfiction and will post ASAP for you all! Hoping for plenty of Ikarilisious times with everyone, EifieChan
P.S. Big fan of you Rissychan!

Status
Not open for further replies.