• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ikarishipping General Discussion 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
We're in September and most of us are back to school now. If Shinji and Hikari were in high school, how would their first day go ?

Correction, I'm finishing. XDDD

It would be rough for both of them because most likly they wouldn't go well with one another.

What would the Ikari couple do on Halloween ?

Um, probably eating candy together. I never really thought about this before so yeah,

How would they dress ?

Espeon and Umbreon? XD

Oh yeah, i got some fanart i made ages ago. btw, i used reference, pretty heavily too.

[imgsize=500]http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l464/battlefreak602/Copyofimg005-Copy.jpg[/imgsize]

Last edited:

RocketTwurpSLR

pokemonmaniacSLR
Omg I havnt posted anything in a long time again!!
Anyway I'm here now wahoo!!

At Halloween I think they should dress up as each other n_n
It would be super cute if we saw Paul in a skirt *shot

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
Hello fellow ikarishippers~

I bring you this week's goodness, looks like Ikari is trendy these days x3

EYE CANDY

I found the PRETTIEST IKARI FANARTS EVER, found my desktop wallapapers for this year <3

They're by [nicca] on pixiv

FANFICS

FANFICS

@midnightjewelz Aww pretty fanart *o*

CandyBuizel101

Water Expert
*walks in* Hi! I'm a huge fan of IkariShipping. I have been for a LONG time now and I've wanted to join this site for a while... So can I? :3 Please?

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
Of course you can join :3

Welcome to the Ikarishipping Family !

I hope you enjoy your time here :3
Here's your newbie pack

Ikari fanarts from deviantart :

by biobio1993

It's a manip using a scene from Ouran High School Host Club, and it's my fav couple from this anime 8D

;3333333

Awww *faints*

That's totally what I would do XDD

by Unova Vampire

by Suicunee

by samyhedgehog654

And an Halloween-themed fanfic by nonnahs11 :3​

Last edited:

Bobby's Pants

Wandering Trainer
I don't think I've been in here since my clan formed, shame. I thought I would be able to post more but co-leading a clan, college, and a new job really delayed this. Anyway I found a recent topic I wish to answer as there is a bit of a story about it.

What was your FIRST IMPRESSION when Shinji debuted? What about Hikari? What did you first think of their first interaction (DP016)?

So this happened before I actually got back into Pokemon at all. I was bored when I caught the first episode of DP by accident. I stopped to watch cause I thought to myself "Hey, this looks rather interesting...wait...this is POKEMON?!" I had really been separated from this franchise apparently.

The reason I thought it looked interesting was Dawn initially. She seemed like an interesting protagonist for an anime as I got the feeling that she was a lot more fleshed out than many other characters I have seen, even from just this intro. Then I saw the opening credits and realized that this was Pokemon of all things.

I made sure to watch the show when I could after that, so I also caught Paul's initial introduction as well. Maybe I have a little bit of subconscious hatred for Ash, but I really enjoyed Paul from the moment he appeared. I thought to myself, "Alright here is a guy who actually knows what he is doing." I really enjoyed Paul's cold and calculating demeanor throughout the saga, possibly because I identify a lot with those traits. I am not nearly as mean or blunt with people as Paul, but I am similarly logical and have little patience for the whole "we just met, let's be bestest friends!" spiel that Ash normally goes through.

I managed to catch episode 16 before life caught up and forced me out of Pokemon again until I picked up HG and completely lost my soul. Their first interaction is one of my favorite moments ever, partially because I know I would act exactly like Paul in that situation XP. I remember thinking that Paul and Dawn would be an interesting romantic couple based off of her huge overreaction to his comment. It wouldn't be until much later that I would do any research on the subject and discover shipping.

CandyBuizel101

Water Expert
Awesome! Thank you! I love it here already. So what do we do here? :3 (I'm still kinda figuring out how to do this.)

CaninePKM

Canines!!!
Awesome! Thank you! I love it here already. So what do we do here? :3 (I'm still kinda figuring out how to do this.)

.... you know, now that i think about it, all we do here is post pic, love our ikari, post storys, and answer topics

speaking of topics

if shinji and hikari were pokemon, what pokemon would they be, and how they will meet in the wild

.....willl answer later

CandyBuizel101

Water Expert
if shinji and hikari were pokemon, what pokemon would they be, and how they will meet in the wild

hrm... I'd say Hikari would be... gosh this is hard. XD perhaps a Piplup? Or a Buneary. And Shinji I think would be Weavile. And how they'd meet... *shrugs* I dunno. Maybe a wild Drapion could steal Hikari's apple and then Shinji comes to help? *laughs* I'm not quite good at this yet. Lol.

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu

Well enjoy ourselves~ You can post ikarilicious stuff, submit topics and talk about pretty much anything ikari-related ^^
Don't forget to drop by the front page where you'll find some resources and useful links :3

If shinji and hikari were pokemon, what pokemon would they be, and how they will meet in the wild ?

Hum I don't know how to answer this one xD
I'll go with Dawn as a Skitty and Paul as a Mighthyena.
Maybe they could meet up in some city where there's both a gym and a contest hall. Shinji would despise Dawn for being a contest pokemon and she would challenge him to take part in a contest to prove him wrong... Something like that xD

FairoNeko

Hello! Can I join this site?

I really love Ikarishipping! :D

CaninePKM

Canines!!!

FairoNeko

Thank you!

*eat ikari cookie*

Yum! It taste like Ikari! XD

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
If Shinji and Hikari were pokemon, what pokemon would they be, and how they will meet in the wild ?

Hummm well Hikari would be some cutesy pokemon, like a buneary maybe, while Paul would be some strong pokemon. Maybe Ursaring? But ehh, I can't really imagine Paul as a bear. :> A weavile? Electivire? I'll go with Weavile just because I've always thought Bunearies and Weaviles were cute together. >D And how would they meet in the wild? Ummmm. Looking for food? Battling over territory? =/ Maybe Dawn as a buneary would be looking for berries and then a hungry Weavile-Paul would happen to prance on by while Buneary-Dawn is happily picking berries and snatch some berries from her, causing a little buneary to get all fired up. But Weavile-Paul would just taunt her, asking what a cutesy harmless little buneary could do to a big powerful pokemon himself! And then, well yeah, DP016 would happen all over again, just this time there would be no Brock to hold back Buneary-Dawn from mauling Weavile-Paul. >3

OH! And welcome to the thread FairoNeko! :)

Last edited:

FairoNeko

If Shinji and Hikari were pokemon, what pokemon would they be, and how they will meet in the wild ?

To me, Dawn would be Pachirisu and Paul would be... Riolu!
I don't know why but I think of them like that. XD

Dachirisu would be playing at the forest when she stumbled upon a training Piolu. Dachirisu would tried to talk to Piolu but was ignored. Annoyed at being ignored, Dachirisu would try everything she can to get Piolu's attention. Annoyed his training sesion was interrupted, Piolu would say something that made Dachirisu mad. Then the mad Dachirisu would use discharge on Piolu. Then... let the battle begin!

:D

Thank you, ~StarWisher~ :)

RocketTwurpSLR

pokemonmaniacSLR
Omg, i havnt been on here in a while again,

mmmm, Paul will have to be a ;405; for definate!!
and Dawn will have to be a ;468; or ;478;

hmm how would they meet, hmm???

i geuss if Dawn was a Frostlass, then she would help paul(luxray) out in the snow. protecting him with her snow cloak n_n

if she was a togekiss, and he was a Luxray, then they would be both be rivals, eventualy end up together!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.