• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ikarishipping General Discussion 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
Welcome to the Ikarishipping Family FairoNeko ! :3

I hope you enjoy your time here, feel free to ask me anything by PM ^^
Here's your newbie pack
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QXKM4ZQ5

My bday was Nov.15th and my lovely friends who know I can't get enough of Ikari made adorable video gifts, I thought I should share them, they're ikarilicous :3

Also,

DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HOLD A SECRET SANTA IN THE THREAD ?

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
@Rissy: didn't we do that last year? It was very successful if i remember. I think we should do it again. It was heaps of fun. I think i wrote a ikarishipping one-shot because of it. XD

And happy late bday!

Last edited:

FairoNeko

Happy late birthday and thank you for your welcome, Rissychan!

I don't know about the Secret Santa... since I could only write fanfic...

Is that okay?

:(

CaninePKM

Canines!!!
Happy very late birthday rissy

i member you guys do that, it believe it work out great, so we should do it again....

in sorta ikari realive news, today in my science class my teacher was telling us about how a postive atom and a negative attact. he also said tht opposites attract.... the thing in my mind was IKARISHIIPPING....that is all

CandyBuizel101

Water Expert
Happy late b-day Rissy! >w<''' Mine is on Dec.1st ewe

and the Secret Santa thing... Idk what that is.

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
Happy late b-day Rissy! >w<''' Mine is on Dec.1st ewe

and the Secret Santa thing... Idk what that is.

Secret Santa is a event where people exchange gifts to one another but the catch is you don't know who is going to give you the gift. People who want to enter have to make a wishlist but also when they join they will have to make a gift for somebody else.

Hope that made sense.

CandyBuizel101

Water Expert
Secret Santa is a event where people exchange gifts to one another but the catch is you don't know who is going to give you the gift. People who want to enter have to make a wishlist but also when they join they will have to make a gift for somebody else.

Hope that made sense.

Oh. Hum... well that sounds like fun! Though idk what to give people =w='''' Nor do I know HOW on that matter lol. *holds up a n00b sign* ^:D^ thats me.

CaninePKM

Canines!!!
Oh. Hum... well that sounds like fun! Though idk what to give people =w='''' Nor do I know HOW on that matter lol. *holds up a n00b sign* ^:D^ thats me.

if you want go back to like 70-80's ish pages to see what we did last year

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
IKARISHIPPING SECRET SANTA

What is Secret Santa ?

Quoting from Wikipedia :

Secret Santa is a Western Christmas tradition, in which members of a group or community are randomly assigned a person to whom they anonymously give a gift.
Since we're doing an Ikarishipping Secret Santa the gift has to be ikari-related of course :3

What kind of gift do I have to make ?

It can be anything : a graphic, a drabble, a fanfic, a sketch, an amv, a poem, a cake... whatever you can think of as long as it suits the person's tastes.

What if I don't know how to make any of these ?

Well, it's a gift exchange so either you don't participate or if you can't think of anything you can still write a Merry Christmas letter/card to the person and apologize, do what you can, it's meant to be fun not stressful !

How do I join ?

Just fill in the following form and post it ! :3

Form, copy paste it in your post :

Your username :

Tell us a bit about you : Quick presentation of yourself, what you like to do online to help us make out your character :3

Your tastes : Fav colours, favourite ikari pictures, fanfictions, preferred style of fanwork : angsty/christmasy ... anything which can make us know your preferences

What you would like to receive as a present : Preferred kind of gift, fanfic, graphic, banner... ?

Anything else you want to add : Whatever you want the persone who'll make your gift to know ^^

So, how will I know which person I'm assigned to ?

Once everyone has signed up I'll have us paired up randomly and I will send a PM to each of you with the username of the person you're giving your gift to~

DEADLINE : YOU HAVE UNTIL DECEMBER 31st TO SEND YOUR GIFT.

IF YOU HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANYTHING AFTER THIS DATE, PM ME.

Last edited:

FairoNeko

Your username : FairoNeko

Tell us a bit about you : I'm a big IkariShipping fan! I like to browse for images, fics, and videos about Ikari :3

Your tastes :
color : I love orange! green, blue, red, and purple are okay too. Oh, black and white too.
fics : I don't like angst and tragedy fics. They make me feel sad :( I don't like too dramatic fics too.
pictures : IkariShipping images! whether it's Christmas based or not, it's fine

What you would like to receive as a present : I prefer fanfics or pictures...

Anything else you want to add : I could only give fanfic... but even then, my grammar is not very good :( . I'm currently working on an Ikari pic. Though I don't know when it will finish (I'm currently on exam XD) and I would need to borrow scanner from someone else. I probably won't be able to color it... and it may be a little dirty (eraser's fault). Cheers!;282;

Ps. I usually read fics on FF.net using my phone. But since I switch phone, I can't open FF.net. It makes me real sad because I read and review through phone (I don't have internet connection). I post on Serebiiforums using my phone too!

Aeneid

is on plurk.
Your username : Aeneid

Tell us a bit about you : Well, I'm a fanfiction writer and a cosplayer. I love playing videogames. Aside from all that, I'm an ikarishipping fan!

Your tastes : I have a preference for shades of blue and red. For Christmas fics, I love heartwarming fics, though if it's angst, a happy ending to it. Lemons are fine too, by the way. XD

What you would like to receive as a present : Fanfics please!

Anything else you want to add : Do your best!!! Oh, and I'll do my best as well for this year's Secret Santa!

I want to join the Ikari Secret Santa again~ Also, am I the only one who thinks Paul's hand in that fanart is a little bit odd looking? >>

Your username : pokefan#493

Tell us a bit about you : Been an Ikarishipper for a couple of years now. It's not my all time favorite Ship in Pokemon, but it's my second favorite DP shipping. =)

Your tastes : Red is my favorite color, but if it's an Ikari-related graphic then I'd rather it have darker colors so as to not clash with Dawn and Paul's hair colors. As for fanfiction, I'm a huge sucker for fluff and jealousy on the guy's side, haha...I'm so typical. orz

What you would like to receive as a present : Anything is fine with me.

Anything else you want to add : Have fun and take your time. :)

RocketTwurpSLR

pokemonmaniacSLR
ooooooh this sounds exiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@rissy Happy belated Birthday!!

Your username: RocketTwurpSLR

Tell us a bit about you: ive been an ikarishipper just over 2 years, although ive been a huge pokemon fan since the begining!! i absolutly love pokemon, its the best thing in the world, anything about pokemon i love, i do have mad pokemon theories especially on the DP seris, one my fave things about the pokemon fandom is the shippings....and ikari is one of my alltime favourites!!!!,

Your tastes: i like the coulors purple and blue, pink, yellow (any bright colour actualy) i love great romantic fanfics, AMVS,images, music that sounds like ikari,or even sayings....ect....
anything ikari-fied realy!!

What you would like to receive as a present :anything, to be honest, i dont realy mind n_n, although an amv or fanfic would be awesome!! i do love suprises!!

Anything else you want to add:
i can make a ikari AMV/short AMV
i can write a ikari fanfic
---i am kinda new to fanart-but if you want i could make some ikari-art n_n

Suicune723

The Psychotic Midget
Your username : Suicune723

Tell us a bit about you : I'm a sophomore being squashed by exams and quadratics. Whenever some IkariShipping pops in my head, I resist the urge to fangirl about it. Which is really hard to do. Also, I recently watched DP186, and I squealed the whole time. Unfortunately, my throat was sore. And I feel like doodling some Ikari in my worksheets. :D
Aaaaaaaand, I plan to cosplay Paul! Still looking for a Dawn though...

Your tastes : I'm into the funny romance stuff. And I can't draw to save my life.

What you would like to receive as a present : I'm fine with whatever, but a banner of a fanfic would be nice~

Anything else you want to add : Be creative! I like uniqueness. And pie. /shot

Last edited:

espeonsweetie

Advanced Trainer
Your username : espeonsweetie ;196;

Tell us a bit about you : HAI! I recently joined the forum but I've been an Ikarishipper for a while. Pokemon is my life, but I had stopped watching after the Advanced Gen. Ikarishipping actually made me love Pokemon all over again! I found videos on YouTube and I fell in love.

Your tastes : I love the colors black, white, and purple. I fangirl over ANYTHING Ikari.

What you would like to receive as a present : I would love either fan-art or a fanfic, just as long as it isn't raunchy ^^; It can have a little sexiness though. I think I can handle it since I'm turning 16 on Dec 4. e u e

Anything else you want to add : I think my writing skills are waaay better than my art skills xD Plus, I try my best to think of ideas that no one has tried to write yet. (Did that make sense?) So I think I'll be doing fanfics ;196;

Ooh, a proposing topic! Must... answer... x.X

If Paul proposed to Dawn, how would he do it? How would Dawn react?

Shinji: Do you wanna get married someday?
Hikari: Of course! Wait, are you asking me to marry you?! *starry eyes*
Shinji: No...
Hikari: (to self) Darn!

One day later...

Shinji: Here, take it. *gives her black velvet box with expensive ring inside*
Hikari: *looks inside box* Aww how sweet! A ring for my mom! You're too nice Shinji!
Shinji: *face palm* It's not for your mom, Hikari!
Hikari: *blanks face* Ohhh! Your Weavile is asking my Buneary for marriage! Aww how cute! ^^
Shinji: *face palm again* DAMN IT HIKARI!! IT'S FOR YOU! I'M ASKING YOU TO MARRY ME!!
Hikari: ... ... ... *blinks*
Shinji: *sweat drops* Uhh...
Hikari: OMG!! I'M GETTING MARRIED!! KAA-SAN!! IMA GETTING MARRIED!! EEEEEEEEEK! *gives Shinji spinebreaking hug then runs off to tell Ayako*
xD

Aww that was a cute video xD

What a cute example xD And gave me an idea for a topic

How would Hikari and Shinji tell Ayako/Reiji if Hikari was pregnant (married or not)? Detailed reactions?

Aww, that whole thing was so cute 8D I am currently updating my fanfic. Anyone wants to check it out? http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6819687/1/The_Legend_of_Diamond_and_Pearl

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
Secret Santa Form :

Your username : Rissychan

Tell us a bit about you :Well what to say... xD I'm a huge ikarishipping fan, I've been the owner of this thread for 2 years now (I think xD) I love to make ikari fanworks and meet pokemon fans from all over the world ^^

Your tastes : I like bright colours in general but angsty ikarishipping suits me too 8D

What you would like to receive as a present : Anything, it's the thought that counts ^^

Anything else you want to add : Don't stress yourself over my present, as long as it's ikarilicious I'm sure to like it ! =D

► NEW TOPIC :

I think we could start discussing DP episodes each month, one that was released at that time of the year back when DP was still airing ^^
You can post screenshots from this episode, related fanarts if you have some, let's reminisce all our ikari moments ! :3

DECEMBER'S (well it's right the corner already xD) EPISODE DISCUSSION IS ABOUT:
"Different Strokes for Different Blokes!" DP06

☆ Summary ☆

Ash and Paul get lost in the Bewildered forest after falling off a cliff because of Team Rocket.
Later on, our heroes are attacked by a wild Ursaring and rescued by Paul who captures it and gains Dawn's short-lived admiration 8D

► First topic : What did you like/not like about this episode ?

And some pretty ikari fanarts I found and posted on our tumblr :3

Last edited:

CandyBuizel101

Water Expert
What did you like/not like about this episode ?

What I DID like? How Dawn admired Paul catching the Ursaring even though it was short. I also liked how Ash kept getting hypnotized by the Stantler. ewe What I DIDN'T like... was how Paul didn't say anything about Dawn going googly eyes. XD Yep. I'm done. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.