• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ikarishipping General Discussion 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

AikoHanami

Ikari-Contest-Poke
H: ... Yes, we are alive.
I: We did die once though. Hi, guys.

H: Sorry we haven't replied here for a long time!! Q^Q

We DO want to join the Secret Santa!! Count us in!!! >V<

Your username : AikoHanami (aka Hana and Ichi)

Tell us a bit about you : I have a male twin named Ichi. I am the younger twin, sadly. xD" *shot* In a way, we are like the Kagamine twins from Vocaloid. We fight and get along at the same time. :p

Your tastes : Let's see... (Hana: I prefer a romantic comedy. Nothing dark or depressing though. ^^"") (Ichi: I'm fine with anything. :/ Although some action would be a little nice.)

What you would like to receive as a present : We would both like either a drawing or a fanfic.

Anything else you want to add : Ummm, nahhhh, nothing.

~.~.~​

H: Ohh, I remember that episode! I just adored how Hikari acknowledged that Shinji was amazing.
I: Although I think Hana is sort of exaggerating on the 'amazing' part, I thought that was cute of Hikari.

H: But what I didn't like was when Shinji didn't even say anything to her! >^< I was so frustrated.
I: It was true. She was kneeling in front of our TV, screaming at Shinji to say something back. x]
H: ... xDDDD" *shot shot*

WinterStarlight

Let us eat!
Hi! I'm new here and I love Ikarishipping. I find it adorable. Can I join please?
Count me in for the secret santa.
Your username: watericedragon
Tell us a bit about you: I'm great at writing and my fav subject is math. My friends know me as the PokemonGirl. I support many shippings(ikarishipping being in my top 5)(check my sig)
Your tastes: i like the 2 cotton candy colors right next to each other. I like romantic comedy and movies/stories that leaves you with a cliffhanger.
What would you like to receive as a present: i would like a fanart/banner or fanfic, they are all cool.
Anything else you want to add: uhmmm... nothing.... except i'm the worst drawer ever.

Last edited:

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
Your username : Midnightjewelz

Tell us a bit about you : Hi, im midnight and i like ikarishipping to the max. XD i also love anything cute and romantic.

Your tastes : Something cute and romantic.

What you would like to receive as a present : Fanart if possible, if not you can do a fanfic.

Anything else you want to add : Do your best and don't rush!

CaninePKM

Canines!!!
heyo guys! i have made ikarishipping a facebook accot and a email for it (plz dont ask why)
so for the email is ikarishipping23@yahoo.com and the password is ikari......for facebook is ikarishipping23@yahoo.com and the password is ikarishipping, both things go under the name Ikari Shipp

... anyway i've been half and half 'bout the santa thing, but ill do it,
Your username:CaninePKM
Tells us a bit about you: well im a tomboy...and im very protective of my shippings
Your Tastes:i love love love when people make people in to pokemon, i love the colors blue, green, and red, if theres a wolf ill love you....
What you like to receive as a present: fanart or story dont care
Anything you like to add: yeah.....i not to good at drawing people....if my story sound weird i tell you i try my best....For either Fanart or story can you make hikari and shinji into a Quilava and A mightyena will love more then anything

see you next time!! Canine out

Last edited:

WinterStarlight

Let us eat!
Ikarishipping now has its own facebook account and email:D
Thank you CaninePKM!!

:501:: I second that! Thank U!

To answer the topic i have to say what i liked was that Dawn started getting the feeling that Paul isn't totally a mean person. She is starting to see him in a new light.

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
What did you like/not like about this episode ?

Haha, wow, I haven't seen DP006 since...forever! o-O Actually, I might have not seen it since I first saw it five years ago... What I like about it though? The fact that Dawn was really impressed when Paul first caught Ursaring! Oh, and when she was impressed by this somersault or something Chimchar did while he was first battling Ash. And I also liked the fact that he pretty much saved her (and Ash and Brock) from Ursaring. Dawn was the only who congratulated him though (I think). :3 So yeah, I like pretty much everything even close to ikarishippy-ish in this episode, even the ones that weren't ikarishippy-ish at all really. I just like the thought of them being an episode together. >-) Now what I disliked? Absolutely nothing!

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
heyo guys! i have made ikarishipping a facebook accot and a email for it (plz dont ask why)
so for the email is ikarishipping23@yahoo.com and the password is ikari......for facebook is ikarishipping23@yahoo.com and the password is ikarishipping, both things go under the name Ikari Shipp

see you next time!! Canine out

Nice thanks !

Here is the list of the people taking part in the Secret Santa so far~

Fairo Neko
Aeneid
pokefan#493
RocketTwurpSLR
Suicune723
espeonsweetie
Rissychan
AikoHanami
watericedragon
Midnightjewelz
CaninePKM

I'll close the sign ins soon since we need time to make our gifts :3​

Last edited:

CaninePKM

Canines!!!
Well now facebook is being weird, untill someone puts a number and a code, we cant use it........and because of something i had to do(pm me if u want to know) i used all the numbers in my house and cant put in a number, if someone else took the number it will be a big help for us.....

anyway i relies i still haven't anwser my topic from an while ago soo...
if shinji and hikari were pokemon, what pokemon would they be, and how they will meet in the wild
ummmm.......
Shinji= ;157; and hikari = ;262;
shinji will be battling hikari pack just to be stronger, and then hikari comes and uses rain dance to weaken him and then the pack stats beating up shinji, but in the end hikari made them all stop and she helps him...

RocketTwurpSLR

pokemonmaniacSLR
Omg, I rewatched DP05 again "]different strokes for different blokes"
I could of sworn when Paul and ASh fell down the cliff, Brock called Ash, but I swear I heard Dawn say "Paul" (in the english dub)

Dawn is so curious when it comes too Paul and Ash I think,
I think that could've been down to the first battle she witnessed was with ash and Paul. Shes seen them both grow!!

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
If Shinji and Hikari were pokemon, what pokemon would they be, and how they will meet in the wild

Paul can be a cute little Shinx and Dawn can be a Piplup. <3

Oh some farnart for the Christmas month!

[imgSIZE=700]http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l464/battlefreak602/IkariChristmas11.jpg[/imgsize]

Made by me.​

Cool..Nice drawing midnightjewelz! I can already feel the Ikari-Christmas with that!XD

KetachuSauce

Call me "John".
Can I join? I support IkariShipping, along with (some other ship I'm not mentioning, AdvanceShippers, PearlShippers, and NegaiShippers would get angry with me).

CaninePKM

Canines!!!
Can I join? I support IkariShipping, along with (some other ship I'm not mentioning, AdvanceShippers, PearlShippers, and NegaiShippers would get angry with me).

yea sure, here's an ikari-cookie
just wait till rissy fully welcomes you

and midnight! that picture is awesome!!!

WinterStarlight

Let us eat!
I'm also new here. I already posted 2 things but i never introduced myself. Ikarishipping is just such a cute ship like other ships i like. It's always nice to have new ikarishippers, so
WELCOME, KetachuSauce :) *gives another cookie to KetachuSauce and gives cookies to everyone else too*

Also, that is such a beautiful fanart midnightjewelz :D It really captures the christmas spirit ^^ I wish i could have the talent to draw something that amazing :(

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
@KetachuSauce, Sure you can! Welcome KetachuSauce and watericedragon to the thread! Nice to see new shippers around:)

~Kari~

Jeez, I've been dead on here, but I'm back, baby! Welcome watericerdragon and KetachuSauce! Have a cake I made myself!

What did you like/not like about this episode ?
I haven't seen Pokemon in a while, but I remember that Dawn was impressed when Paul caught Ursaring. I also remember Paul's ninja moves! XD

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
Welcome in the Ikarishipping Family all new members !
I'm not on my own computer atm so I can't give you the newbie pack yet :'D

☆ New amvs ☆

And a Christmasy topic : How would Hikari and Shinji spend Christmas ?
Where ?​

Don't forget your Secret Santa gifts guys ! ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.