• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ikarishipping General Discussion 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
How would Hikari and Shinji spend Christmas? Where?

Hmmm. Well, they would spend Christmas together I imagine, and they would probably be at their home in Veilstone or Twinleaf or wherever (imagining they are all grown up and living together, maybe married...). If they weren't grown up though and they were still ten/eleven/however old they are, they would probably still be travelling or whatever and be in regions other than Sinnoh, maybe even the same region, and they would be taking a ferry home for Christmas when they run into each other again (imagining ferries run during Christmas in the pokemon world...or this could even be a few days before Christmas). Hikari would see Shinji, and feeling jolly and in good spirits because of the holiday, she would greet Shinji and wish him a Merry Christmas! Shinji would probably say something that would annoy Dawn somewhat, but she would continue to try to talk to Shinji and try to rub some of her Christmas spirits onto him, which would result in her annoying him which would lead to him insulting her. This would result in a very frustrated/mad Hikari who would follow him as he tries to escape her angry rants about him being a jerk and ruining the Christmas spirits which would lead them to unsuspectedly wander under the... *insert drum roll here* mistletoe! >D Of course the two would pretend not to notice it and try to get away as quickly as possibly without kissing each other only to have some christmas spirited lad or couple or someone notice them under the mistletoe and pressure them into kissing just because it's Christmas and that's what you're suppose to do when you're caught under the mistletoe with someone. >)

Hmmm, that scenario can probably go with an older Hikari and Shinji too. >)

Also welcome KetachuSauce and watericedragon! :)

FairoNeko

How would Dawn and Paul spend Christmas? Where?

I think they're going to spend the Christmas at Twinleaf town because Johanna invites them. The participants are everyone Dawn met on her journey and close to. They would exchange gifts and have a party. Then Johanna and Reggie would play matchmaker, trying to get their daughter/brother respectively a boy/girlfriend.

Annoyed at their mother/brother's antic, Dawn and Paul would escape and somehow found each other at their hiding place. It would be awkward at first but then Dawn would ask Paul why he is hiding. Paul would/wouldn't answer it, depends on his mood when Dawn found him.

In the end, Johanna and Reggie would find them sleeping while leaning against each other the next morning. With Paul's jacket draped over Dawn's figure.

Happy Christmas Eve all!

Oh, dear! I have been away for so long, my friends and family! How I have missed you all!

How would Dawn and Paul spend Christmas? Where?
I see a romantic lakeside... snow falling and a gorgeous sunset. All warm and snuggly in thick jackets and eachother's embraces. Oh! I see a fanart! Alas, I cannot draw.

CaninePKM

Canines!!!
Merry Ikari-mas!!!

and happy ikari holidays

ohh look my secert santa fanart for Suicune723 Look at me!

:D XD CX
alright i go to go so ~canine out!

Last edited:

WinterStarlight

Let us eat!
Happy Holidays everyone!!!!!!!!
Well here's my secret santa present to you.....FairoNeko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Hope you like it:

A purple haired boy was standing right outside of a Pokemon Center. He was clutching a letter he received recently. It was from his rival, Ash. So Ash finally became a Pokemon master. He managed to beat all the gym leaders and Champions in this world. The boy sighed and headed to the ship port. He arrived just in time to carch the boat heading to Kanto. Am I really going to his celebration party? He thought.
When finally in Kanto, the boy headed towards Pallet Town. There he saw this one little house with different colored balloons decorating it. He knew that this must be Ash's house. He rang the doorbell. A second later a boy with black hair and bright brown eyes answered the door. He had a red cap on, blue sweater, black pants, and a Pikachu sat on his shoulder.
"Paul!!! Nice to see you arrived. I didn't think you were going to come, knowing your personality." The boy said excitedly.
"Anyways, congratulations, I guess. So Ash, are you going to let me in or just let me stay out here?" Paul asked with a straight face.
"Oh right. Come on in and enjoy." Ash motioned Paul in. Once inside Paul saw bright lights everywhere. Many people were there with their own pokemon. Some of those Pokemon, Paul had never seen before like a green monkey that has a little tree looking thing on its head. He decided to sit down on the nearest chair. He looked around the room once again. He spotted some people he knew like Barry and Brock. The rest of them have to either be his traveling partners or his rivals. Paul pondered. A middle aged woman then approached him with a Mr.Mime at her side.
"Are you one of my son's rival?" She asked. Paul nodded. "That's great. I have to tell you that if it wasn't for you or any of his great friends and rivals, Ash wouldn't be where he is now. So thank you and please do enjoy the party." She then left in a hurry to talk to other people. Paul was then left there to sit by himself. That is until Barry came and started to talk to him. Paul grunted and remembered how Barry was the annoying one.
~~~~~~~~~~
"C'mon Dawn! Just go talk to him. He doesn't seem to like the company of Barry. I'm sure he would be very grateful if he could talk to someone besides him." A brunette girl with sapphire eyes asked her friend Dawn. She was wearing a long red dress and a single red rose adorned her hair.
"I said no already. Besides Barry isn't that bad. He means well. If you want Paul to talk
to someone else then why don't you go, May?" Dawn asked.
"I can't. I have to be with...Drew and...Max." May explained.
"Yeah right!" Dawn rolled her eyes. "You know, I'm starting to think you are trying to set me up with him!" Dawn stammered.
"If was trying to set you up with anyone it would have been with Kenny or maybe even Barry. Besides, I'm not the matchmaker. Misty is. She's so good at it that she managed to set me up with Drew." May said matter of factly. Dawn sighed.
"That's because you already liked him. But anyways, I'll go talk to Paul. Not because you wanted me to but because I'm being nice and generous." Dawn replied. May quickly hugged her before Dawn made her way to Paul.
~~~~~~~~~~
When is he going to leave. Paul thought.
"Oh hi Dawn. You look very pretty. How are you?" Barry asked Dawn who had finally reached the table where Paul and Barry were.
"Thank you Barry and I'm doing very well." Dawn answered but then took a deep
breath. "I came to talk to Paul."
"Oh?" Barry said with a tiny bit of disappointment on his face. Paul looked up to see the person who wanted to talk to him. When he looked up he saw a girl wearing an orange dress with a red and yellow sash around her waist. Her hair fell gently to her shoulder. Many guys would have been left aghast at the sight of her, but Paul was nonchalant.
"What do you want?" He asked her with an irritated voice. He noticed the girl was feeling uneasy.
"I came to ask you if you wanted to...uhmm...?" Dawn looked around the room. "To uhmm...dance...with me?" Dawn finally asked. Why did I let May drag me into this.
"I'm sory Dawn, but me and Paul here were having a great conversation." Barry replied. This could be my chance to get away from him. Paul thought quickly.
"Sure I'll dance with you." Paul's voice was expresionless. Dawn got shocked for a second but then snapped out of it. Paul was already heading towards the dance floor with Dawn a few steps behind him. When they reached the dance floor, a slow song started to play. They both felt uncomfortable now, but decided to get in the correct dance position. I don't have a choice here. It's either dance with her or go to blabber mouth over there. Paul thought. He put his hand around Dawn's waist and his other hand clasped with one of Dawn's hand. Dawn carefully put her other hand on his shoulder. She looked around the room, not wanting to look at Paul. But her eyes still managed to look back at him. She saw he was looking at her intently. Dawn wondered what he was thinking.
This girl is doing something to me. I don't know what, but everytime I look at her I become numb. What's wrong with me? Who is she anyway? Paul thought. He then remembered. This girl is Dawn. One of Ash's companions. The girl who got mad at him just because he didn't know who she was. Paul remembered all the times he was with her like when he saved her from the Ursaring, how she asked for help when she was lost in the maze, and how she spied on him that one day making him open up to her. The song then ended. Dawn was a little relived but mostly dissapointed. She was starting to warm up to Paul.
"I have to go now. My brother wants to see me back in Sinnoh two days from now." As quickly as he said this, he started to leave. "It was nice meeting you...uhm?"
"YOU DON'T REMEMBER ME?! WE'VE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR A LONG TIME AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO REMEMBER MY NAME?!" Dawn exploded at him. "WHY YOU LITTLE-"
"Calm down...Dawn." Paul said coolly. He started walking again.He remembers me after all? Dawn thought, her face a blank expression. She then smiled to herself.
"It was nice seeing you again, Paul. Hope we meet again someday!" Dawn yelled, waving her hand in the air.
"Whatever." Paul answered, lifting one hand up. He made his way out of the house and into the cold air. He had a smirk on his face. Hopefully we do Dawn.

I know it's kind of long, but I hope you enjoyed it FairoNeko. Happy holidays again :)

Last edited:

FairoNeko

Happy Holidays everyone!!!!!!!!
Well here's my secret santa present to you.....FairoNeko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Hope you like it:

A purple haired boy was standing right outside of a Pokemon Center. He was clutching a letter he received recently. It was from his rival, Ash. So Ash finally became a Pokemon master. He managed to beat all the gym leaders and Champions in this world. The boy sighed and headed to the ship port. He arrived just in time to carch the boat heading to Kanto. Am I really going to his celebration party? He thought.
When finally in Kanto, the boy headed towards Pallet Town. There he saw this one little house with different colored balloons decorating it. He knew that this must be Ash's house. He rang the doorbell. A second later a boy with black hair and bright brown eyes answered the door. He had a red cap on, blue sweater, black pants, and a Pikachu sat on his shoulder.
"Paul!!! Nice to see you arrived. I didn't think you were going to come, knowing your personality." The boy said excitedly.
"Anyways, congratulations, I guess. So Ash, are you going to let me in or just let me stay out here?" Paul asked with a straight face.
"Oh right. Come on in and enjoy." Ash motioned Paul in. Once inside Paul saw bright lights everywhere. Many people were there with their own pokemon. Some of those Pokemon, Paul had never seen before like a green monkey that has a little tree looking thing on its head. He decided to sit down on the nearest chair. He looked around the room once again. He spotted some people he knew like Barry and Brock. The rest of them have to either be his traveling partners or his rivals. Paul pondered. A middle aged woman then approached him with a Mr.Mime at her side.
"Are you one of my son's rival?" She asked. Paul nodded. "That's great. I have to tell you that if it wasn't for you or any of his great friends and rivals, Ash wouldn't be where he is now. So thank you and please do enjoy the party." She then left in a hurry to talk to other people. Paul was then left there to sit by himself. That is until Barry came and started to talk to him. Paul grunted and remembered how Barry was the annoying one.
~~~~~~~~~~
"C'mon Dawn! Just go talk to him. He doesn't seem to like the company of Barry. I'm sure he would be very grateful if he could talk to someone besides him." A brunette girl with sapphire eyes asked her friend Dawn. She was wearing a long red dress and a single red rose adorned her hair.
"I said no already. Besides Barry isn't that bad. He means well. If you want Paul to talk
to someone else then why don't you go, May?" Dawn asked.
"I can't. I have to be with...Drew and...Max." May explained.
"Yeah right!" Dawn rolled her eyes. "You know, I'm starting to think you are trying to set me up with him!" Dawn stammered.
"If was trying to set you up with anyone it would have been with Kenny or maybe even Barry. Besides, I'm not the matchmaker. Misty is. She's so good at it that she managed to set me up with Drew." May said matter of factly. Dawn sighed.
"That's because you already liked him. But anyways, I'll go talk to Paul. Not because you wanted me to but because I'm being nice and generous." Dawn replied. May quickly hugged her before Dawn made her way to Paul.
~~~~~~~~~~
When is he going to leave. Paul thought.
"Oh hi Dawn. You look very pretty. How are you?" Barry asked Dawn who had finally reached the table where Paul and Barry were.
"Thank you Barry and I'm doing very well." Dawn answered but then took a deep
breath. "I came to talk to Paul."
"Oh?" Barry said with a tiny bit of disappointment on his face. Paul looked up to see the person who wanted to talk to him. When he looked up he saw a girl wearing an orange dress with a red and yellow sash around her waist. Her hair fell gently to her shoulder. Many guys would have been left aghast at the sight of her, but Paul was nonchalant.
"What do you want?" He asked her with an irritated voice. He noticed the girl was feeling uneasy.
"I came to ask you if you wanted to...uhmm...?" Dawn looked around the room. "To uhmm...dance...with me?" Dawn finally asked. Why did I let May drag me into this.
"I'm sory Dawn, but me and Paul here were having a great conversation." Barry replied. This could be my chance to get away from him. Paul thought quickly.
"Sure I'll dance with you." Paul's voice was expresionless. Dawn got shocked for a second but then snapped out of it. Paul was already heading towards the dance floor with Dawn a few steps behind him. When they reached the dance floor, a slow song started to play. They both felt uncomfortable now, but decided to get in the correct dance position. I don't have a choice here. It's either dance with her or go to blabber mouth over there. Paul thought. He put his hand around Dawn's waist and his other hand clasped with one of Dawn's hand. Dawn carefully put her other hand on his shoulder. She looked around the room, not wanting to look at Paul. But her eyes still managed to look back at him. She saw he was looking at her intently. Dawn wondered what he was thinking.
This girl is doing something to me. I don't know what, but everytime I look at her I become numb. What's wrong with me? Who is she anyway? Paul thought. He then remembered. This girl is Dawn. One of Ash's companions. The girl who got mad at him just because he didn't know who she was. Paul remembered all the times he was with her like when he saved her from the Ursaring, how she asked for help when she was lost in the maze, and how she spied on him that one day making him open up to her. The song then ended. Dawn was a little relived but mostly dissapointed. She was starting to warm up to Paul.
"I have to go now. My brother wants to see me back in Sinnoh two days from now." As quickly as he said this, he started to leave. "It was nice meeting you...uhm?"
"YOU DON'T REMEMBER ME?! WE'VE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR A LONG TIME AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO REMEMBER MY NAME?!" Dawn exploded at him. "WHY YOU LITTLE-"
"Calm down...Dawn." Paul said coolly. He started walking again.He remembers me after all? Dawn thought, her face a blank expression. She then smiled to herself.
"It was nice seeing you again, Paul. Hope we meet again someday!" Dawn yelled, waving her hand in the air.
"Whatever." Paul answered, lifting one hand up. He made his way out of the house and into the cold air. He had a smirk on his face. Hopefully we do Dawn.

I know it's kind of long, but I hope you enjoyed it FairoNeko. Happy holidays again :)

I like it. It made me smile non-stop. Since it's long, you should have put spoiler tag on it... That's what I think anyway. Also, I noticed you typed some words wrong but it's still understandable. Thank you for the present, watericedragon ;)

Also, this is from me as a New Year gift for Ikari Family. It originally is for secret santa(hence it's title) but I changed my mind since this theme suit New Year more instead of Christmas XD

this is my present for Midnightjewelz

Enjoy!

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
MERRY IKARISMAS GUYS ! ♥

I hope you had a great day with your family and friends !

Here's my present for RockeTwurpSLR, it's an amv :3

@FairoNeko Aww your drawings are so cute <3

And nice story watericedragon ! ^^

I'll update my post later with ikarishippy fanworks :3

xEryChan

Demon Child
Hello Ikarishippers! I really do like this pairing a lot. I'm sorry to say, it's not my favorite (I'm a hardcore Pearlshipper) but Ikarishipping is an awesome pairing. Do you mind if I join?

First of all, I hope everyone had a VERY happy and safe Holidays and that you all enjoyed yourselves.

Now for my first topic here :D

What made you choose to support Ikarishipping rather than the other Hikari or Shinji shippings?

Well as I said, my main shipping is Pearlshipping but I just LOVE Ikarishipping.
I kind of like the whole opposites attract thing. Plus I also like how he acts harsher towards Ash and Brock but not Dawn. And I thought it was really cute how Dawn got so angry with Paul when he didn't remember who she was and tried to attack him.
I honestly think these two would have a VERY interesting realtionship and that's why I can't help but like Ikarishipping.

CaninePKM

Canines!!!
Hello Ikarishippers! I really do like this pairing a lot. I'm sorry to say, it's not my favorite (I'm a hardcore Pearlshipper) but Ikarishipping is an awesome pairing. Do you mind if I join?

First of all, I hope everyone had a VERY happy and safe Holidays and that you all enjoyed yourselves.

of course you may join to our lovely family! here have a ikari-cookie. yay our first new ikari-person of the new year!

cx ~canine

AikoHanami

Ikari-Contest-Poke
Happy New Years, everyone! ^^ Yes, we're sorta late with saying that, but our family went on a trip until today.

@pokefan#493
H: Oh my gosh!! That's the best (and only xDDD) Ikari-Kagamine picture we've ever seen!!! >V< We love it, thank you!!
I: That was really cute. It's a great present! Thank you very much!

And here's our gift to Aeneid:
A Pure White Ikarimas

CandyBuizel101

Water Expert
Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been on in a while. ^^' busy bee lol. Happy New Year! Mind if I answer this topic? XD

What made you choose to support Ikarishipping rather than the other Hikari or Shinji shippings?

Well, I like pairings with the sweet, peppy, cheerful girl, and the cold, mysterious, bad boy. oFTo At first I thought hey, Ash and Dawn may be cute. BUT when Paul started appearing often in the series.... My cousins and I were like, "What if Paul and Dawn were a couple?" ...it was meant to be a joke but we all ended up LOVING it. XD Then we saw that the episodes were slowly getting IkariShippy so that made us happy. ROFL.

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
Welcome to the thread xEryChan! ^.^

Also,

HAPPY (late) NEW YEARS!!

Anyway, I thought of a new topic~

What are your New Year's resolutions ikari-wise? You know, like write an ikarishipping fanfic, do an ikarishipping AMV, participate more on the thread, read/watch more fanfics/AMVs, etc. ;p

Here are mine:
1) Finish "Diamond and Pearl"
2) Post a new ikarishipping one-shot (which shouldn't be too hard)
3) Post (and maybe finish...) a new chapter story I have planned
4) Participate more on the thread. 8D;
5) Watch more AMVs and read more fanfics on these two ^.^

AikoHanami

Ikari-Contest-Poke
Welcome to all the new people that joined! ^^ Geez, we're sorry we couldn't welcome you guys when we were away... D:

~HAPPY belated NEW YEARS~

What are your New Year's resolutions ikari-wise?
Ooh!! Good one, Star! Ichi and mine are...

1) [H] Finish my "Futaba Town no Hanami" doujinshi and 'Mystique'!! >^<
2) I also need to finish my 'Tobari Shinobi: Shinou Scandal'.
3) Participate in the Ikarithread whenever we have the chance!
4) WRITE AND DRAW NEW IKARI-NESS!!!
5) [H/I] Making pastries with the theme: IkariShipping~~

FairoNeko

1. Finish my fanart of IkariShipping (only 10% done)
2. Post an IS fic (multichaptered, kind of AU-ish, after DP saga before BW saga. It's still is an idea... But if I decide I want to write it -and I want to write it-, I would need help though... A.k.a beta-reader... (Thank you, AikoHanami for volunteering))
3. Read more IS fics
4. Find more IS arts
5. Find kind-of-like-IS-theme's songs (I love the songs in the newbie pack!)

Bonus:
6. Make my best friend an IS fan (in process... Almost success...)

Last edited:

xEryChan

Demon Child
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. It makes me really happy. :)

I really love that banner that came with the newbie pack. :O I feel like a total noob for asking but who made it? Forgive me...

It looks like I came a bit too late.. there was an Ikari secret santa? And I missed it? D: Oh well, there's always next year to participate in those kind of things. But if I'm active next year, I'll definitely participate in it. =D it seems like you guys had fun with it.

That's a good questions. I've already seen all the episodes of DP so I can check that off my list. There's quite a few I'd like to do but these are my main ones...

I would really LOVE to get photoshop on my computer so I can banners.
I'm not really good with drawing but maybe I can give a shot and see if it comes out any good.
I've had some ideas for Pearlshipping fics but maybe, just maybe, I'll write an Ikarishipping fic. Who knows.
Learn how to make AMV's so I can make Ikari videos.
Try to be as active as I possibly can in this thread.. that's all I really can come up.

WinterStarlight

Let us eat!
I'm glad you like my present I gave you FairoNeko! :)
Both of this things are kinda late to say, but I'm going to say it anyway:
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!!!!! and also
Welcome to the thread xEryChan!!!!! Ihope you have a great time here :D

Lets see. My New Year resolution ikari-wise would be to post here more often of course ;)
Also, I need to watch the DP saga more.

//broken & beautiful

//dragon slayer
Hi~!
Can I crash the party? uwu

I made an account because I got bored at 9 at night. /proud stalker of the thread since... sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.