• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ikarishipping General Discussion 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaninePKM

Canines!!!
Hi~!
Can I crash the party? uwu

I made an account because I got bored at 9 at night. /proud stalker of the thread since... sometime.

'ello, of course you can. here have a ikari-cookie, and another one just cuz you did the same thing i did!

ahh finals, how i have that i have to study for you, intesd of working on ikari stuff

//broken & beautiful

//dragon slayer
haha, Ikari goodness in cookie form. Me gusta.

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
Sorry for not coming guys I had finals D:

Welcome to the thread //broken & beautiful !
Here your newbie pack and your ikari-cookies ! ~

What's new in the Ikari fandom ?

Fanfics

AMVS

I really love that banner that came with the newbie pack. :O I feel like a total noob for asking but who made it? Forgive me...

I did :'D Glad you like it ^^"

What are your New Year's resolutions ikari-wise?

Great topic ! xD
  • Keep the Ikari tumblr and thread going
  • Make a full Ikarishipping amv~
  • Make my room ikarishippy by sticking ikarilicious fanarts on the walls

Our episode discussion this month will be about : DP100 - Aiding the Enemy!

To me this episode is underrated, there actually were ikari-hints even if they were subtle~

First topic : Did you find this episode ikarishippy and why ?

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."

For Ikarishipping to become canon
Draw more Ikarishipping fanart
To start to write my second Ikarishipping one-shot.
Commit myself to the Ikari tread more often.

Oh, my Ikari fic, The Dark, The Light is nominated in the Shipping Oscars this year. =D

CaninePKM

Canines!!!
FINALS ARE FINNALY DONE, CX now i can go back to my ikari~ness self
write some ikari~stories
learn how to draw humans better so i can draw hikari & shinji
make real ikari~cookies
~quilava

//broken & beautiful

//dragon slayer
//what are your New Year's resolutions Ikari-wise?

stop being so damn lazy with my fics all the time. actually updating once a week instead of sporadically once every two months or something.

and learn how to draw Dawn and Paul without them looking like deformed turnips or something.

Draw some fanart of the two for fun. Seriously, I love drawing Paul sometimes, and I have some really cute ideas for Ikari fanart.

Other than that, maybe try to squeeze in time for a one-shot or drabble. I haven't been writing shipping fics lately... I need to get my muse back. ;-;

Suicune723

The Psychotic Midget
Hmm, let's see...
-draw a decent Ikari fanart
-write Ikari fics
-be more active in le thread~
-try to be less like Paul? (My [sort- of] boyfriend is so much like Dawn, so our relationship's kinda like a genderbent IkariShipping~ ^_^; )

CaninePKM

Canines!!!
Happy leap year feb! you guys!! ^_^ we get an extra day of loving ikarishipping
'n due to we are learning bout eletriaty i got a new topic
Dawn and Paul are opps, but in what way are thy alike?

EDIT: wow first time i post 3times on the same page CX i more Active then i was before CX

Last edited:

//broken & beautiful

//dragon slayer
It's a leap year February? girgjdsf, wow, I suck at days of the year.

they're both people with eyes and ears and mouths.
no, I'm kidding. I dunno. I'm braindead right now.

KetachuSauce

Call me "John".
Imma back.

As for the topic, maybe focus on Ikari more than Poke. Yet I am a multishipper for Dawn.

IkariEevee

Skilled Trainer
hiya me knew her
ive been afaithful ikarisipper for like a... year.

CaninePKM

Canines!!!
hiya me knew her
ive been afaithful ikarisipper for like a... year.

WELCOME IkariEevee here's your ikari cookie, and when rissy comes you can have your newbie pack

IkariEevee

Skilled Trainer

Tricky one but...
they both are from sinnoh and they both live near lakes
Thats about it though

~Kari~

To be more active in the thread....

They both, uhh, I don't know sorry!

FairoNeko

⇒They know Ash. the basic
⇒They met through Ash. same as above
⇒They have a lot of same types pokemon. i wonder if it's just a coincident
⇒They have Sinnoh's starter pokemon as their first. dunno if from the same professor
⇒They both compete in Hearthome City Tag Battle Competition. too bad they weren't in the same team
⇒They both have rival/rivals. no comment
⇒They both fought Maylene. one won while the other one lose
⇒D for Dialga and P for Palkia. Pokemon Diamond&Pearl's mascot. gotta love to see the connection

That's all I guess. I will add more later if I found/remembered more again :3

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
FEBRUARY ID

Welcome to the Ikarishipping Family IkariEevee !

I can't give you the newbie pack atm because it used to be uploaded on megaupload and now that it's down I have to make a new link to it :'D

Dawn and Paul are opps, but in what way are they alike?
  • They're both from Sinnoh
  • for Dialga and P for Palkia. Pokemon Diamond&Pearl's mascot.
  • They both look up to someone they want to surpass (Dawn's mother and Shinji's brother)
  • They both have blueish hair (XD)

That's all I cant think of atm x3

Here are the links to 2 doujins I found on puppylove, they're gorgeous, I found tons of new ikari fanarts there as well, I'll upload them on our tumblr little by little :3

VALENTINE'S DAY IS COMING UP !

TOPIC : What would Hikari and Shinji do on Valentine's Day ?

FairoNeko

What would Hikari and Shinji do on Valentine's Day?

Well... They would... Celebrate it?

Hikari definitely would want to celebrate it. Like going to a date or something... Shinji wouldn't have known it was Valentine's Day because he was busy training. So unless Hikari managed to hint it(and he getting the hint), or even tell him outright(because she was desperate wanting to spend that special day together), they wouldn't do anything too special besides Hikari (trying) giving Shinji chocolate. XD

Shinji: ...What are you doing here?
Hikari: (looked the other way) Nothing...
Shinji: (suspicious) Nothing?
Hikari: (blushed) Nothing!
Shinji: (grumbled) What's wrong with the people? First Reiji now this girl...
Hikari: Huh? What did you say?
Shinji: (smirked) Nothing.
Hikari: (a little peeved) Anyway, I have a quiz for you. If you got it right, I'll give you a prize.
Shinji: You expect me to play your silly little game...?
Hikari: (ignored Shinji's comment) If you got it wrong, you're going to become my slave for one month!
Shinji: (sarcastically) So fair.
Hikari: (ignored Shinji again) Ready?
Shinji: (serious) No.
Hikari: (ignored Shinji again. With a little twitch on her eyebrow this time) What's my name?
Shinji: (suddenly look at her intensely) ...
Hikari: (embarrassed) W-what?
Shinji: ...
Hikari: (still feeling awkward) W-well? Are you going to answer that?
Shinji: (very serious) Pikari.
Hikari: (shocked senseless) !!!
Shinji: (stared at Hikari. Feeling a little smug)
Hikari: (still shocked. A box Hikari hid behind her dropped to the ground) H-how...? W-wha-who told you that!?
Shinji: A brown-hair black-eyes colored boy with green shirt and gray pants. (pointed at something behind Hikari)
Hikari: (turned around. Evil face) KENGO!!!
Kengo: (threw away a cardboard of Pikari Hikari and run for his life) SHINJI YOU TRAITOR!!!
Hikari: (chased after Kengo without holding back)
Shinji: (picked up the box Hikari dropped while smirking) Never agree to work with you... (opened the box. Contain chocolates. Picked one and ploped it to his mouth) Hm... Dark chocolate... (nodded to himself. Satisfied)

Last edited:

~Kari~

What would Hikari and Shinji do on Valentine's Day ?
I can imagine them on a date somewhere in the moonlight.

Kawaii-chan

Writing Fanfiction~
Here are the links to 2 doujins I found on puppylove, they're gorgeous, I found tons of new ikari fanarts there as well, I'll upload them on our tumblr little by little :3

VALENTINE'S DAY IS COMING UP !

TOPIC : What would Hikari and Shinji do on Valentine's Day ?

O////O Oh my! Those doujinshis are absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing them Rissy ^.^ I'm going to go stash them in my ikarishipping folder now~

What would Hikari and Shinji do on Valentine's Day?

Honestly, I think Shinji wouldn't even care or actually forget about Valentine's Day. Hikari, being the lovey dovey romantic, will expect for her boyfriend ( yes, they would be dating xD) to plan this outstanding date for her. However, he doesn't and being too proud to ask why, Hikari just stays quiet and wallows about in depression. Then, about a hour before Valentine's Day is over, Shinji realizes what day it is and sees Hikari upset. He makes it up to her by surprising her with....i don't know something xD It's midnight and I'm so so tired~~

Be tee dubs, speaking of V-Day, I think I shall make a ikarishipping trailer to The Vow. I just saw it in theaters a few hours ago and it was so adorable ^_^ Perfect for ikari <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.