• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ikarishipping General Discussion 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaninePKM

Canines!!!
hello my wonderful ikari~family
What would Hikari and Shinji do on Valentine's Day?
like most people, i think shinji would forget it, while hikari is going all crazy with the gifts and things like that.
if shinji does remember (or sees all of the couples, and remembers) i think he would just ingore hikari as long as he cans and then throw something to her.

Dawn and Paul are opps, but in what way are they alike?
other then the things you guys said
both hikari and shinji want there pokemon to do their best (thou shinji wants it in a battle like way)
they both have a strong electic type
both have a fire type,
flying type,
normal type,
water type
both lost in the thing they were complint in
both want to surpess the one whos looking out for them (hikari wants to be better then her mom, shinji wants to be better at battling then reggie)
er... thats all i can think of at the moment

FEBRUARY ID

Welcome to the Ikarishipping Family IkariEevee !

I can't give you the newbie pack atm because it used to be uploaded on megaupload and now that it's down I have to make a new link to it :'D

• They're both from Sinnoh
  • They both look up to someone they want to surpass (Dawn's mother and Shinji's brother)
  • They both have blueish hair (XD)

That's all I cant think of atm x3

Here are the links to 2 doujins I found on puppylove, they're gorgeous, I found tons of new ikari fanarts there as well, I'll upload them on our tumblr little by little :3

sooo prettty rissy!

Happy March! the month of my birthday!!!!!!! (psssst its the 11th)

Last edited:

Rat2rrj

Well, hi friends!

Been such a long time away from this thread for me, so let me be a somewhat active member!

Dawn would force him to celebrate (he might secretly enjoy her efforts)

Kawaii-chan

Writing Fanfiction~
Well, hi friends!

Been such a long time away from this thread for me, so let me be a somewhat active member!

Dawn would force him to celebrate (he might secretly enjoy her efforts)

Welcome back Rat2rrj ^.^
Isn't it funny how no matter how long we stay away from this thread, the ikarishipper in us always brings us back 8D ?

@ CaninePKM Happy belated birthday! I hope it was very ikarishippy for you :3

Hmm, I think I shall start the new topic! >:D

We all have seen romantic comedies and the awkward moments the two love interests share. If Hikari and Shinji starred in a romantic comedy, what kind of crazy shenanigans would occur? Or better yet, what scene from a favorite comedy can you see the two acting out?

Pretty much anything with Hikari embarrassing herself and throwing Shinji into the mix xD The one scene that comes to mind often is the shower scene from the The Proposal. Hehe I can just hear it now. SLAM!
Hikari: Why are you naked?!
Shinji: WHY ARE YOU WET?!

XDDDD

CaninePKM

Canines!!!
^^ thanks! yes my birthday had some ikari love in it.

once an ikari member always an ikari member ~

i come back to the topic, just because im on my 3ds

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
I REALLY hope this thread isn't too old... Can I join?

We all have seen romantic comedies and the awkward moments the two love interests share. If Hikari and Shinji starred in a romantic comedy, what kind of crazy shenanigans would occur? Or better yet, what scene from a favorite comedy can you see the two acting out?

Um, Paul's so serious...Dawn is so happy. I really think it would be amusing too see Dawn make that icy sheild crack. You know, so he can lighten up. And everyone stares at him...(lame, I know...)

Please let this thread be young enough....

CaninePKM

Canines!!!
Hey Moonlight Absol!

its not old....just slow at the moment......have an ikari~cookie!

i have no idea why, but i see Shinji as a detective...............and hikari as vitum/witness and they have a relationship

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
Yay! *noms on cookie*

Paul a detective? I suddenly had this vision of Paul doing those Cilan antics...BWAHAHAHA! That's so funny! Dawn as a witness? Cute, she's innocent enough.

You know, if Paul were to get depressed from losing a battle ( a rarity, mind you) and then Dawn goes "No need to worry!" on him. That would be cute.

IkariEevee

Skilled Trainer
Well Paul and dawn could be dared to act like each other, and dawn wuld be all silent and rude and Paul would be all hyper and happy... which would be funny

Fluffy Bunny ^^

Well... Shinji would be a spy/detective and He would fall in love with Hikari, Shinji then finds out Hikari is the enemy and has to kill her but commits suicide. O_O CLASSIC BRO. You see random shows like that on TV all the time.

RocketTwurpSLR

pokemonmaniacSLR

IDK anything cute that dawn could do to paul, like dressing him up and doing cute things out of charecter lol

(sorry i havnt been online in a while)

WinterStarlight

Let us eat!
Wow! Haven't been here since the Secret Santa event last year! I should post here most often!

As for the topic:
I see Paul as a jock who gets all the girls, and he just brushes them off, not really caring about them. That is, until Dawn comes in the picture and completely changes him and the way he views everyone else :3
I know. It's a really corny idea ^^;

//broken & beautiful

//dragon slayer
Oh man, I've been busy.

Thread, why are you ded?

For the topic, um, I've been watching a lot of Titanic, but I doubt Paul fits as Jack. Mostly cause Jack has a heart, unlike some certain purple haired freaks. :)
um, for some reason, I'd think of some crazy loon who ends up handcuffing Paul to Dawn.
Well, it's be funny. Rated 14+ for extremely coarse language.

CaninePKM

Canines!!!
lookie what i fond!
:3

Last edited:

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥

Hmmm romantic comedy huh? Well maybe Dawn and Paul would somehow run into each other and then get involved in some crazy Team Rocket scheme (a Jessie/James fiasco maybe, or perhaps a whole take-over-the-pokeuniverse-scheme that involves even Giovanni or whatever), and they would get kidnapped together (by using gas to knock them out, then tie them up, steal all their pokemon, and throw them in some dungeon together). And then the two would have to work together to escape Team Rocket, get their pokemon back, and save the world (as cliche as that sounds xD), and all the while they have some cute, fluffy, romantic moments with a dose of humor every now and then. :)

1. Well, they both have pokemon. :p *is shot*
2. They both have goals. (Dawn wants to be a top coordinator, and Paul wants to be a top trainer [I'm guessing, I can't remember if this is ever really confirmed in the anime, but whatever, I say he wants to be a top trainer! >O He battled Cynthia and Brandon, darn it!])
3. Erm, they both live near lakes.
4. They both live in Sinnoh.
5. They're both confident (most of the time, again, just sometime I've perceived about the two :p)
6. They have nice smiles. :)

There's others, I'm sure, but I'm kind of rusty on their characters now. :/ (Darrrrn it, Pokemon! DX We need some Shinji, Hikari, cameos! Oh, and interactions! ;D)

Ummm, also does anybody know any really good ikarishipping stories that have been made and/or updated in the last year or so? I wanted to read some new stories but am much too lazy to sort through the 798 ikarishipping stories for ones I haven't already read. xD; (YEAAAAH 798 stories! That's 2 away from 800! >D)

Last edited:

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
Hey folks ~

It's been a while since I last posted here, frankly I felt like I was almost the only one posting and I was kinda tired of working my *** for this thread when noone had the time to come. =/ Not that I'm blaming you my fellow ikarishippers, but it felt depressing to be alone in here x3

Anyway, as some of you may know already DAWN IS MAKING A CAMEO IN BW, it's serebii confirmed.
As you can see on this picture

I'm really happy about it, I can die happily now x3

And who knows, maybe Paul will make a cameo too ? Gary appeared in DP so we can hope !

Also, the BW2 anime is to start about May 26th which is really close to Ikari Day ... :3

I've hosted a youtube MEP for it once again, if you want to it -> Ikari Day MEP 2012

@StarWisher I have a linked a few on the Ikari blog

Magic and Spells and Kage are my personal fav atm :3

Last edited:

I am Lu

I'm new, and I like this ship, so may I join?

Oh, I have my fingers crossed for a reappearance of Paul. It's possible, since there seems to be a Champion tournament in the works, and Cynthia (who also happens to be making an appearance in BW2) did say toward the end of DP that she knows Paul and Ash would compete again in that very tournament. Besides, he was a major rival and I think a lot of people want to see him again.

If anything, maybe he'll just get a brief cameo appearance. Kind of like what happened with Drew, Solidad, and Harley when May returned for her 5-episode stint in DP.

zeno48

Zaker!
Hey folks ~

It's been a while since I last posted here, frankly I felt like I was almost the only one posting and I was kinda tired of working my *** for this thread when noone had the time to come. =/ Not that I'm blaming you my fellow ikarishippers, but it felt depressing to be alone in here x3

Anyway, as some of you may know already DAWN IS MAKING A CAMEO IN BW, it's serebii confirmed.

And who knows, maybe Paul will make a cameo too ? Gary appeared in DP so we can hope !

Also, the BW2 anime is to start about May 26th which is really close to Ikari Day ... :3

I've hosted a youtube MEP for it once again, if you want to it -> Ikari Day MEP 2012

Well i'm grateful for your efforts. I think that this ship died down as soon as Paul left and went on his way(obvious). I'm hoping Dawn references him and maybe will get a flashback of some sort. Not expecting it but it would be nice to know they saw each other before going to Ishuu. I'm sorry but thanks to this news it can pick back up again. Oh and thank you for your support.

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
Hey folks ~

Okay thank you! =D

And OMG, a Dawn reappearance? *o* This... is... what... I've been waiting for! TvT (well, that, and a Paul reappearance... and some ikarishippiness...sigh, I miss the DP episodes and obsessing over Paul-episodes in hopes of seeing some ikarishipping hints. /': ).

Well, I really hope Paul makes a cameo appearance! And oh my ikari-goodness, Cynthia is in that picture too. Somehow this makes me think Paul will make a cameo appearance or a flashback appearance at least... *starts daydreaming* :3 Wouldn't it just be the best if Dawn mentioned something about Paul, like running into him in like Hoenn (that is where she went, right, Hoenn? Yeah, I think so, my brain's not that rusted yet...).

So, um, since it's confirmed Dawn's gonna be making an appearance in the BW series, new topic? 8D

What brief ikarishipping moment/hint can you see happening in the new episode(s?) Dawn's reappearing in?

I shall answer later~

And of course, I am Lu! : D Any ikarishipping fan is welcome here! ^-^

Last edited:

zeno48

Zaker!
Well, I really hope Paul makes a cameo appearance! And oh my ikari-goodness, Cynthia is in that picture too. Somehow this makes me think Paul will make a cameo appearance or a flashback appearance at least... *starts daydreaming* :3 Wouldn't it just be the best if Dawn mentioned something about Paul, like running into him in like Johto (that is where she went, right, Johto? Yeah, I think so, my brain's not that rusted yet...).
I would want Dawn to reference him in some way too, but i hope they provide more information about the world tournament. It seems like a perfect excuse to have him show up and who knows, some interaction^_^. I would be so excited if they had Dawn show up with Paul out of no where, you have no idea how happy and excited that would make me. I could see her talking about running into him on the way to Ishuu or something. I can't wait for the episodes.

What brief ikarishipping moment/hint would do you think we can happening in the new episode(s?) Dawn's reappearing in?
I could see Dawn get upset when bringing up Paul because he forgot about her again lol. I mean if he does show up i think their will very minimal hints but it would be nice for them to stick with each other and argue. I'm hoping both of them go back together when they have to leave.

//broken & beautiful

//dragon slayer
IGRJSDKFLJGKFDSLGJFDGKDGM A DAWN REAPPEARANCE GIRJGSDGKLF GDAN WNN DAUN DAWN AIJGRKDG DANJUN

I'm going to leave. /hyperventilates

okay, I'm good.
ugh, my Ikari muse is dying and I'm so happy for a Dawn cameo because it's Dawn.

What brief ikarishipping moment/hint would do you think we can happening in the new episode(s?) Dawn's reappearing in?

Mhm... maybe Dawn mentioning that she saw Paul or something and then a bluuush? I just want a blush. THAT'S ALL I'M ASKING.
/pleads to the higher Pokemon anime creating gods

Uugh, I'm not normal right now. I'll post again when I'm in a normal state of mind :|

Status
Not open for further replies.