• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ikarishipping General Discussion 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am Lu

I don't think at first they would battle well together. I can see Paul complaining about how girly her battle style is and how weak her pokemon are compared to his. Then a huge fight :p.

I don't think Paul would battle well with anyone. Although, Paul and Dawn did actually battle against each other once in the tag team battles at Hearthome City.

I don't think at first they would battle well together. I can see Paul complaining about how girly her battle style is and how weak her pokemon are compared to his. Then a huge fight .
Agreed, even if Dawn made a plan with contest moves, I still think Paul would win. lol
And that huge fight, no Brock to hold her back. I wonder how Paul would end up after that. XD

zeno48

Zaker!
I thought this place was dead lol.

I don't think Paul would battle well with anyone. Although, Paul and Dawn did actually battle against each other once in the tag team battles at Hearthome City.
Yeah i remember that although it wasn't much of anything really.

Agreed, even if Dawn made a plan with contest moves, I still think Paul would win. lol
And that huge fight, no Brock to hold her back. I wonder how Paul would end up after that. XD

I didn't know you liked this ship lol. Welcome and maybe that would be the case since Paul would just focus on defeating her pokemon as quickly and effective as possible. For the fight Paul would just do his own thing. Remember that episode he caught ursuring? When he fell from that high cliff and was falling with Ash. He could use those moves and evade each her.

I thought this place was dead lol.
I thought so too, heh. And thanks for the welcome. ^^
Remember that episode he caught ursuring? When he fell from that high cliff and was falling with Ash. He could use those moves and evade each her.

Oh yeah, haha
When Dawn starts attacking and if he dodges all of Dawn's moves, she'd be even angrier than before! XD
Wonder what Dawn will do with all that anger. lol

zeno48

Zaker!
I thought so too, heh. And thanks for the welcome. ^^
Yep, no problem.

Oh yeah, haha
When Dawn starts attacking and if he dodges all of Dawn's moves, she'd be even angrier than before! XD
Wonder what Dawn will do with all that anger. lol
Yep he could just pull a Nero and just slowly pass through her hahaha. What she will do? All i could see Paul doing is just take her hand and slowly reach out to kiss her and then she would faint and lose all the anger lol. Not that Paul is that type of guy but Dawn would so eat that up lol.
Do you guys think Dawn showed up to watch Paul fight Brandon?
I want to say Yes but who knows. I can see Dawn showing up but i don't know how Paul would take that. He might be indifferent but she might have helped him. If she in fact did happen to watch Paul battle.

Yep, no problem.

Yep he could just pull a Nero and just slowly pass through her hahaha. What she will do? All i could see Paul doing is just take her hand and slowly reach out to kiss her and then she would faint and lose all the anger lol. Not that Paul is that type of guy but Dawn would so eat that up lol.
I want to say Yes but who knows. I can see Dawn showing up but i don't know how Paul would take that. He might be indifferent but she might have helped him. If she in fact did happen to watch Paul battle.

Aw, that'd would be so cute if he did that. :3 and yeah, Dawn wouldn't mind anything after that, or she could've forgotten about the whole thing. x3
yesh, she went to cheer for him
Well, I think she could've gone to see how he was gonna do with that battle. And maybe try to encourage him as well. I think Paul wouldn't like the encouragement, since he isn't used to it, but maybe he would feel a bit nice. Not that he would admit it though. lol

zeno48

Zaker!
Aw, that'd would be so cute if he did that. :3 and yeah, Dawn wouldn't mind anything after that, or she could've forgotten about the whole thing. x3
Haha, and funny enough i can see Paul pulling that off even though he isn't that character. Off course she wouldn't mind; she would beg him to have her tag along with him afterwards lol.

yesh, she went to cheer for him
Sadly i think the cheering is reserved for Ash, although she could have done that to throw him off his balance and have him get nervous lol.
Well, I think she could've gone to see how he was gonna do with that battle. And maybe try to encourage him as well. I think Paul wouldn't like the encouragement, since he isn't used to it, but maybe he would feel a bit nice. Not that he would admit it though. lol
I guess it makes sense since she showed up in Unova out of the blue. I wish she discusses anything involving Paul when she shows up. Paul would just tell her to go cheer for someone else since she would be a distraction to him. She explains why she is amazing and how she would help him and he gives in although he doesn't care but slowly warms up to the idea. Yeah that would soften Paul up lol. He would tease her to wear it everytime lol.

Haha, and funny enough i can see Paul pulling that off even though he isn't that character. Off course she wouldn't mind; she would beg him to have her tag along with him afterwards lol.
Heh, I really can see her begging him after that. lol
Sadly i think the cheering is reserved for Ash, although she could have done that to throw him off his balance and have him get nervous lol.
Yes, sadly. Haha, getting him nervous in a battle wouldn't be good either. xD
I guess it makes sense since she showed up in Unova out of the blue. I wish she discusses anything involving Paul when she shows up. Paul would just tell her to go cheer for someone else since she would be a distraction to him. She explains why she is amazing and how she would help him and he gives in although he doesn't care but slowly warms up to the idea. Yeah that would soften Paul up lol. He would tease her to wear it everytime lol.
I hope so too. I think she'd discuss how far Paul got to in the battle (if he didn't win). But if he did win, I think she'd say that Paul beat Brandon quickly, meaning he was strong.
Aw, soft Paul. :3 Yeah, if he gets warmer to the idea, maybe he can train his Pokemon slightly better than before. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't notice he's being nicer to his Pokemon.. lol

zeno48

Zaker!
Heh, I really can see her begging him after that. lol
Too bad Paul will just remind her about her sudden mood swings and trying to attack him lol.

Yes, sadly. Haha, getting him nervous in a battle wouldn't be good either. xD
That's payback for not letting her tag along :D.

I think she'd discuss how far Paul got to in the battle (if he didn't win). But if he did win, I think she'd say that Paul beat Brandon quickly, meaning he was strong.
I think it would have been really close for both but who knows. If she doesn't mention him i would be sad.

Too bad Paul will just remind her about her sudden mood swings and trying to attack him lol.
Haha, that's right. xD
That's payback for not letting her tag along :D.
That's hilarious. I would've never thought of that. lol
I think it would have been really close for both but who knows. If she doesn't mention him i would be sad.
I forgot tie battles. XD
I'd be sad too. :c maybe Cynthia would mention Paul, but I wish Dawn did...lol
We could still see if he's in the tournament, but it wouldn't be that likely..

Suwamoto

Merry Ikari-Angel
Mhm, I haven't posted here for a long time xD The thread sure grew a lot o.o
With the upcoming IkariShipping Day I thought I would take some time to take a look xD

Totally YES XD Well, as seeing how she was often interested in his battling skills, I would say Hikari would never miss that out xD
She could go there in her cheerleader outfit and knock him off with it~ xP

Topic \ o /

How are you guys gonna celebrate the upcoming IkariShipping Day?

I am gonna watch IkariShipping AMVs all day probably xD' *obsessed* Then read IkariShipping fanfics, look at pretty IkariShipping fanarts and draw some~ xD
And then watch the new BW episode o.o Scanning everything for an Ikari hint~ xD

Should upload some Ikari scribbles when I got the time orz xD' *fails as IkariShipper*

Kawaii-chan

Writing Fanfiction~
Welcome back Suwamoto! ^_^ *hugs*

Happy Ikarishipping Day everyone!! I hope everyone has an Ikarilicious day 8D

I think she did! After all, Paul did open up to her about his feelings and all so she probably carried on showing her support by watching him battle his toughest opponent yet ^_^ Hehe and she would wear the cheering uniform xD

Well, I did make a Tshirt on a website to celebrate but never had the chance to actually order it :( Oh well. Maybe I'll write a fanfic since that's the only real way I contribute to the fandom -is shot- ( sucks at drawing and amvs take too long Dx) but but of course I'll wear purple and blue, Ikari's trademark colors ;) Then I'll read fanfics, watch amvs, write a bit, making some cupcakes with my cousin, and then go to a carnival to celebrate xD Wouldn't that be awesome if there was a ikari-themed fair? -fangasm-

Good lord I don't think I've been in this thread for ages. Is it seriously the 5th Ikarishipping day?????? Holy cow! You know you're getting old when stuff like that happens! Happy IS day everyone, I'll try and whip up a drawing for this Ikarilicious day and post it on my DA shortly :D

~and that's all from me until next year. lol I'm so dedicated

Suwamoto

Merry Ikari-Angel
@ Kawaii-chan: Thank yooou >o<

Happy IkariShipping Day everyone!
*throws cookies and celebrates* XD
Walking around in blue and purple clothes was a fabulous idea! *did that* *is shot shot shot* XD

If you guys are creating some works, I will be looking forward to seeing them >o< *stalks DA and fanfiction.net*
I guess I should upload some of my works too....on my dead homepage xD *gets shot*

CaninePKM

Canines!!!
HAPPY IKARISHIPPING DAY!!!!!!!!!

Yes!!!!

Read Ikari~stories and watch amvs

'TIS IKARISHIPPING DAY!!

Absolutely. Why wouldn't she?

AMVs and faving arts.

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
HAPPY IKARI DAY GUYS !~

Here's our Multi Editor Project for this, year, the fourth actually :'3

I posted tons of ikarilicious stuff on our tumblr, check it out :3

Hum, maybe ? Since she went to Snowpoint for a while after parting with Ash and Brock x3

Well Ikari Day is almost over in my country, I spent the day watching amvs, putting together the MEP, (and re watching all the old MEPs 8D), spamming tumblr with ikariness and I'm going to read some fanfics as well XD

Kawaii-chan

Writing Fanfiction~
HAPPY IKARI DAY GUYS !~

I posted tons of ikarilicious stuff on our tumblr, check it out :3

Hehe I made my tumblr on the midnight of Ikari Day just so I could revel in the ikariness 8D You were the first person I followed as soon as I signed up, Rissy! hehehehe

Call me weird but I was watching romantic movies all day picturing the lead couple as Shinji and Hikari ^w^

RocketTwurpSLR

pokemonmaniacSLR
OMG,Happy ikari day everyone!!!!!!!
I just this second realised it was on June 28th, I thought it was in July,

I feel REALY guilty cuz I've missed it.(it's like 1.24am now XD)
I'm normally great with dates too.

So instead I'm gonna have an ikari filled weekend witch be cool
And I'm gonna upload my mep part ASAP is the deadline still 4th July?

P.s they aired Hikari in the BW episode today, it was amazing!!

Wolfgirl44

Ignitionshipper
*peers into the discussion thread*

Happy Ikarishipping Day. =D

*vanishes again*

Status
Not open for further replies.