• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ikarishipping General Discussion 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

csisps_26

Roark <3
csisps 26>> that's from PD+. It's mostly an AdvanceShipping site but they have the occasional IkariShipping pictures there. I used to stalk that site so I know =D serebii-san reveals her black side lols

Lol, thanks for telling. ^_^ I suck am terrible when it comes to fan art, and like shadow-saur, I'll give support to whoever's doing it. So, GOOD LUCK!

Shadow-saur

Monkeyshipping, ftw!
lol i guess we're the cheering section :p i'm certainly looking forward to more awesome ikarishipping arts :D

~FireLeaf~

♫ Miss Murder ♫
Rissychan: Adorable icon :D

Star: Awww!!!! I love those scenarios...They're so cute, and totally my type...you wouldn't know what I mean by that, heheheh...:p
I went on Neopets once or twice, I think I still have an account there :/

I remember the dream now. But I can only remember the main parts, the details are kinda blurry.

I think I remember Hikari was walking along a river, looking for something (Shinji maybe XD) It was at midnight and then she was looking ahead and she saw him sitting there alone, skipping rocks or something and he was humming a song (couldn't catch which one, though) And Hikari smiled and sat down, Shinji barely seemed to notice anything, but then a few minutes passed and then he asked her why he came and she said "For you." Shinji sighed and turned back to the river, humming, while Hikari kissed his cheek and then clung to his waist...and both of them looked up into the full moon and saw a star shoot across the sky.:D Hikari wants to make a wish, and she asks what Shinji wished for, he didn't answer, but Hikari told him that she wished he would stay with her forever, and when she turned to give him another kiss on the cheek he turned his head so that she'd kiss his lips XDD And they stayed like that for a few minutes before they broke away, and then they hugged; Shinji whispered in her ear "I love you." (awwww!) Hikair looked a little shellshocked, but then they kissed again....Why can't I stay in my dreams longer? It's not fair :(

Last edited:
Yeah, let's get started on the calendar ^_^; I'll go draw something after I post.

@Rissychan: Love the icon =D Can't wait to see the rest.

@Imnotabanana: Aww, cute fanarts x3

Epic dream, Star!!!! *_* And yours was super sweet, ~FireLeaf~. I still haven't had ONE. Dx

And Star - did you ask if anyone went on Neopets? I think I may have an account, I'll have to go find it. ^^

What if Dawn was a mermaid that had TONS of treausre and Paul was a pirate?

Paul would be sailing along with his crew one night when he hears singing coming from a cloudy, mysterious cave on a nearby island. Thinking it might be dangerous, he chooses to investigate alone so as not to endanger his crew. He meets Dawn and falls in love with her, but he doesn't tell anyone else and tries to keep his seemingly frosty personality as cold-looking as possible.

He continues to visit every night until Dawn begins to trust him enough, and she brings him to the deepest part of her cave where there is a heap of treasure. He vows to keep it a secret, but it is very hard for him because he is a pirate and bringing back the treasure would make him super rich and a hero in the eyes of many.

One day, he returns to the cave to find it's been raided. The treasure is gone, and so is Dawn! It turns out she's been kidnapped, but with all his effort (and the power of love ;)) Paul tracks down the kidnappers with his crew, reclaims the treasure and finds Dawn starved/tortured in a jail cell. He eventually convinces Dawn that he didn't spill the secret - that the evil people must have found out from a different source - and that not all humans are bad. She sees the truthful look in his eyes and believes him, and he carries her through the ship in his arms, being attacked with knives and bullets - until, injured yet alive, he jumps off the ship with her and they swim to safety.

Wow, that's the longest topic answer I've ever written x_X. I think I should have made Dawn hate Paul more... oh well. >_<

Um... new topic?

If Shinji was to take Hikari out on a date, where would he take her and why?

I'll answer once I see some of your ideas :3

csisps_26

Roark <3
Er... Um... *thinking* to Oreburgh Gym Uh... I mean to his house. So he doesn't have to cook, his brother will. After dinner, they'll go to all the places they've met at before, including Oreburgh Gym :D. Yes, they're still in the Pokemon World.

What if Shinji was a vampire (like in Twilight xDD), would he protect Hikari with his life?
YAY TWILIGHT!!!!! Of course he would, his vampire brothers and sisters would make him anyways. I am almost done with that book, can't wait to read the next one. ALL IKARISHIPPERS MUST READ IT!!!

Also I have some great news
On Bulbapedia, if you look up shipping and look at popular shippings it says "Ikarishipping" as one of them

Shadow-saur

Monkeyshipping, ftw!

I suppose it would depend on whether he's actually as clueless about human interaction as he seems. He might just get Reggie to tell him what to do. In which case they'd go somewhere nice and romantic. If it was just Paul deciding, then he'd probably take her to watch an elite four battle or something. (yes, I am suggesting that Paul may be as clueless about relationships as Ash. I mean, come on. He spends all his time alone, training. When would he learn such things?)

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
@xXContestShipperXx

Here are some suggestions for the calendar ^^

September/October

November

December

January Since it's New Year x3

February

Here's what I found for now, they're all from DA, some are Diana's and Hidden's and I know the other artists se we can ask them if we can use their pics n_n

I never get tired of it but I think he could take her to the place in Veilstone where the rocks shine :3 I thought it would be pretty romantic when I saw the episode ^^ And Hikari said it was beautiful so it'd definitely please her :3 I can picture Reiji giving Shinji the hint like " I once heard that Hikari liked... 8D" to make him do make him do the first move x3

What if Shinji was a vampire (like in Twilight xDD), would he protect Hikari with his life?

I didn't read Twilight but I think he would, definitely ^^
There's this fic which deals with the same kinda plot if you want:
Whispers in the dark

Also I have some great news
On Bulbapedia, if you look up shipping and look at popular shippings it says "Ikarishipping" as one of them

Aww great! =D

Last edited:

csisps_26

Roark <3
Hmm... since March = Spring = bird chirping away, I found this thing that sort of match with the theme, thing is, it's from PD+, so... how on earth would one of us ask for permission?!

So far so good, Rissy! Those pic are awesome. :3

Edit: The fan art I posted isn't a nomination. So, bleh.

Last edited:

Shadow-saur

Monkeyshipping, ftw!
cute! I like the december/january ones the most. why is november's a halloween one?

I was thinking maybe if someone could find/draw a Valentine's Day one for February. That would be cute! :)

@Musapion: That is gorgeous! It would actually look great on the calendar, too - is there any way to ask for permission??

@Rissychan: Those are awesome! The December one is so cute <33333!! Just a question in case anyone else is interested in drawing/entering any pictures - do they all have to be around the same size? (height & width)

Either somewhere quiet - an uncrowded beach, a hill under the stars, or a place with a nice view of the sunset; or at Shinji's house, with Reiji doing the cooking. xD The second option would be a bit more comfortable for Shinji, who would have no idea what to do, and would be taking hints from his brother. Whichever option he chose, I think they'd just sit there and talk for a while about training, battling styles etc. The reason why Shinji would take Hikari to one of those places is that he isn't the type of person that would take a girl out to an expensive theme park. ;D

csisps_26

Roark <3
:eek: Wouldn't that be a risk, you might be a roasted chicken for dinner. Nah, I think PD+ one, you can skip that. ^^ Honestly, I wasn't thinking of nominating it.

Kawaii-chan

Writing Fanfiction~
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on lately. I was in New York City a little bit for the holiday season ( and thus had no access to a computer) ^.^; God, it was so crowded. I was elbowed in the ribs at least twice! But at least the beautiful lights and atmosphere did give my inspiration for some fics.
( heehee, fifth avenue gave me alot of inspiration for model behavior xD)

Woah okay, this is creepy. After I finished the enitre series, I reread Twilight and imagined them as the characters
( it was kinda funny and intresting ^-^ ) But Yeah, i definetly think he would, he has that whole edward thing going on with him. But when I have the chance, I really want to make a twilight trailer with ikarishipping with this cast:

Bella- Dawn
Edward- Paul
Rosalie- May
Emmett- Drew
Alice- Misty
Jasper- Ash
Carisle- Brock
Esme- Nurse Joy ( they both have that compassionate personality )
James- James
Victoria- Jessie
Laurent- Meowth ( for kicks, since then the trio would stay together , hahah xD )

Well I don't think he would take him to his house where Reiji'd be there. He's tease him mercilessly to no end. So instead, I think Shinji would take her to .....umm.....Amity Square in Hearthome City. ooh, at night! And all the trees would have lights in them ^/////^

Okay okay, I think I'm going overboard. *sigh* If only I had an artistic talent , then I'd draw that scene *sniff*

And I like all the nominations and offers for the calendars , ugh I dont know how I'm gonna vote on which one >.<

~FireLeaf~

♫ Miss Murder ♫
WHEEEEEEE~ Those are adorable pics? Are you going to use them for the. Er, Calendar/ ID if you get permission?
I love what Rissychan got!!! :D Cute, cute, cute, cute cuuuuute~*explodes*

Mitsukai: >_< The delivery failed? Aww. I liked that one, though.

He'd know Hikari would want to go somewhere fancy and pretty, but it's his first date and he doesn't know what the heck he's supposed to do, so he wants to keep it simple :) He decides (ignoring all Reiji's suggestions) to just take her for a walk off the shore of FullMoon Island, to....er, look at the full moon? XD There are a lot of stars, and Hikari cuddles up next to Shinji and points at the sky claiming that she sees a constellation that looks like them together~ Then all of a sudden they see a bunch of fireworks across the small ocean by the other towns for whatever reason, but it's big and pretty and romantic for both of them :D

Shadow-saur

Monkeyshipping, ftw!
!

I must be in heaven! This moment could only be better if I knew where to click -_-;

*curses not being Japanese*

kiara911

What the heck AM I??

A contest~PLEASE! He would enter, and they would do performances together, wait, has this happened in the anime before? When one girl wanted to be the contest couple?? UM!! I think it was!! Or maybe it was my dream?! GAH!!
Anyway, if they'de win, they'de be named the contest couple! WOOH! Major blushing time! yay!!

P.s. 14 days till christmas
P.p.s. I like pie (lol random) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.