• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ikarishipping General Discussion 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeneid

is on plurk.
Hello everyone.

I can finally be active in this thread again. Thesis is done, my groupmates and I passed the defense and all I am waiting for is the dreaded final exam result for International Law. XD;;;

It may take some time for me to write because my brain has been muddle with thesis writing, and not fanfiction writing. XD

If Shinji was to take Hikari out on a date, where would he take her and why?

Amusement park. Or maybe the beach because we all know he wants to see her in a two-piece bathing suit. XD nosebleed FTW~!

XxPaulxDawnxX

KyoyaxHaruhi4ever
hm maybe.....sunnyshore city beucase its nice....and thers a beach there^^

Kawaii-chan

Writing Fanfiction~
Omg guys I've found the IS PARADISE *_*

A kinda fanlisting with a buncha fanarts sites! <333 Created by Color of course x3

SxHULTMANIA

Click on the second list for the sites ^^

I even found where Musapion's pic is taken from *o*
http://000.cx/ccc/

Here's a little preview of what you'll find in these websites =P

Pic 1 by Blue Sky

Color's last pic

Pic 2

Pic 3

(don't remember where I found it , in one of the websites above anyway x3)

Awwww! I love Color's the most, it so beautiful >///<!!! Thanks Rissychan! Your awesome for finding these! And btw, did you order that doujinshi off ebay??

and yay, Aeneid's back ^.^!!! Aw, I hope you get back into fanfiction mode soon, I love you writings! xD

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
Aneneiiiid <3 Great that you finally finished this thesis ^^

@Kawaii Teehee you're welcome n_n And yeah I ordered it like 1 week ago ^^ I can't to read it *o* And of course I'll scan it for you guys! n_n

Oh and I realized I didn't give you the right info x3 The links to the websites are on the third link the menu , here :
http://sxh0ultimania.web.fc2.com/arch.html

@Shadow I don't understand it eiher xD I just randomly click on the menus hoping I'll get to the galleries somehow xD

Also I'm working on another ikarishiping amv =D (Not mainly but there's ikari all the same n_n) I use "Break the Ice" by Britney ^^

kawaii serebii

PokeSpe Collector
Aeneid>> you really coming?!? coz our Mass Comm dips may be great, but the students aren't great. I forgot to mention this to you -_-

hey peepo!!! Guess what? 8DDD My fic is well on its way because my exams are over. I'M FINALY GONNA REACH THE 'I wanna live with you' a.k.a 'will you marry me' part coz serebii-san has a weird way of being able to think like Shinji I already thought of everything =D and yes, Reiji will play a MAJOR part on White Day >D

csisps_26

Roark <3
hey peepo!!! Guess what? 8DDD My fic is well on its way because my exams are over. I'M FINALY GONNA REACH THE 'I wanna live with you' a.k.a 'will you marry me' part coz serebii-san has a weird way of being able to think like Shinji I already thought of everything =D and yes, Reiji will play a MAJOR part on White Day >D

Good! ;) Good fic from a good writer. Yes, you are a good writer. ^^

@ Rissychan - YAY! Can't wait till you're done with the amv and see listen watch the result & out come of it. ^_^

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
Omg guys! I've received the doujin today! *o* I even had a free Darkrai sticker xD
As expected it's awesome and so sweet <3 I'm glad it isn't some kind of smut
It's like a dream come true x3
Here's the story:
Hikari's lost, inconscious in the rain Shinji stops by and rescues her.
Hikari awakes in the Pokémon center with Ash and co and sees Shinji's jacket next to her -> she realizes he's her saviour
She comes to his room to give the jacket back to him
She's hesitating in front of the door and Shinji arrives behind her and she freaks out
He lets her in
Then I haven't understood what they've been saying (since I don't understand kanjis xD) but there are some sweet scenes x3 <33

I've already scanned the first half ^^ (it's like 27 pages long) If you want the whole doujin scanned pm me, I'll send you a megaupload link ^^

Here are some pics I took for you guys =P

Front cover

Teaser =P

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
HAHAAA! I'M BAAACK~! >=DDD
YOU CAN'T KEEP ME AWAY FOREVER INTERNET! *random moment*

Hm... someplace romantic... OPTIONS! *clears throat*
Option One: That one restaurant you find near that Marsh place, Pastoria City I think. Sort of on the outskirt. It would make lovely dating place fore people with money (and you know hemust hve some money as much as he likes to beat people in pokemon battles).

Option Two: Fly to Kanto and take her on a romantic trip on that one ferry (forgot what its called). But it would be a nice place for a first date.

Option Three: Well, not really an option, but if Paul ever got lost in the forest with Dawn like a lot of us hope, they can have a nice picnic where Paul opens up to Dawn. :333

Yup, I'm a dreamer... Hehe, can't think of any other place other than Full/New Moon Island.

Anyway, I think (THINK) I had another ikarishipping dream within the last week or so, but I can't remember what its about (I forgot a lot of my dreams within 24 hour times and sometimes five minutes time) :p Also that sounds like a cute and adorable dream you had, ~FireLeaf~ (amazing I stopped being lazy) :D

Also I had an idea concerning neopets that was ikarishipping-related, but I forgot what it was... *sweat drops*

*forgets what else I was going to say*

edit: OMG THE TEASER AND COVER IS SO CUTE!!! *squeals until faints* *_*

Last edited:
Hello everyone!!

I'm back again. Sorry for not being in the thread for a while. I heard we're going to have an Ikarishipping calendar. I'm so looking forward to it. If only I could draw Pokemon characters...hmmm..

Oh yeah, Aeneid and ~StarWisher~ are also back again..yehey!!

@Rissychan - Woah, the cover and teaser is beautiful!!.. I love it.. ^^

ChibiSenseiChan

100% Shipping Crazy
Hello my fellow Ikarishippers! I'm sure none of you remember me!^^" Well, I finally decided to come back here. Uh... I'm not really sure what's happened since I left (in Oct.) So I'll just answer a question!

Uh... o.o I really can't imagine him taking her on a date. I think Hikari would just drag him wherever she wants to go xD"

Oh, and I have a really stupid question. Not sure if it's been asked, but...

If Shinji and Hikari had a kid, what would they name it and why?

I don't have a clue... maybe someone else would know... oh well.

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
Hello my fellow Ikarishippers! I'm sure none of you remember me!^^" Well, I finally decided to come back here. Uh... I'm not really sure what's happened since I left (in Oct.) So I'll just answer a question!

Oh I remember you! ^.^
Anyway, welcome back! :D:D:D *hugs and gives you chocolate CHUNK cookies* Yay!

I remember there was a pet name one, and I think a topic like this, but I think it was on the other thread, so yeah... ^.^;

Shikari for the girl, and Hikinji for the boy! xDD;
I had different answers last time, but... I forgot my answers from last time. I just combined Shinji and Hikari's japanese names together this time. They sound so awesome together.

And then the english names for their kid would be Carly for the girl (a purple hair Dawn with big blue eyes are just perfectly adorable for the name!) and... for the boy no clue. Edward maybe, or some classic/common name. I dunno.

Edit: Here's some other names that would be a nice ikarishipping kid name:
Something with Ai in it, since it means "love" ;D
Emiko - Shinji and Hikari's smiling child... which is what the name means, "smiling child"
Hitomi - its a female japanese name which means "pupil" which is usually given to girls with especially beautiful eyes, and I just think that would make a cute story somehow. I have a crazy mind as I'm sure all you fellow ikarishippers know
Ichiro - Which would be Shinji's FIRST son, since the name's meaning is "first son" (this would mot likely be his sons' middle name though :p)
Katsuro - Which means "victorious son" and we all know whether its in looks or strength, Shinji's son would be victorious just like Shinji xD''
Tsuyoshi - which means "strong" and we all know why Shinji would choose that name for his son if he did
Hiroki - which means both "abundant joy and strength" which would suit both the mother and the father in names

Last edited:

~FireLeaf~

♫ Miss Murder ♫
Hi :D EEEEEEE Everyone's back!! ChibiSenseiChan, Star and Aenied and shinjifan are back!!! *hug*

Rissychan: Oh awesome you got the doujin-thingy!! And a free Darkrai sticker too!!! XDD The teaser and cover looks so cool! Wow...and good luck with you amv, it'll be great as usual!!

kawaii serebii: That's great news!! Hope it gets finished soon!

Er...I don't know :S I'd probably stick with Onshuu/Caylee for now....but I did find Azura and Nila that mean "blue" and Viola or Violet that mean "purple" :D

Edit: Here's some other names that would be a nice ikarishipping kid name:
Something with Ai in it, since it means "love" ;D
Emiko - Shinji and Hikari's smiling child... which is what the name means, "smiling child"
Hitomi - its a female japanese name which means "pupil" which is usually given to girls with especially beautiful eyes, and I just think that would make a cute story somehow. I have a crazy mind as I'm sure all you fellow ikarishippers know
Ichiro - Which would be Shinji's FIRST son, since the name's meaning is "first son" (this would mot likely be his sons' middle name though :p)
Katsuro - Which means "victorious son" and we all know whether its in looks or strength, Shinji's son would be victorious just like Shinji xD''
Tsuyoshi - which means "strong" and we all know why Shinji would choose that name for his son if he did
Hiroki - which means both "abundant joy and strength" which would suit both the mother and the father in names

Ha, I guess the last few totally suit Shinji c: I like Hiroki. It's a cute name and the meaning suits his parents.

Last edited:

ChibiSenseiChan

100% Shipping Crazy
Hi :D EEEEEEE Everyone's back!! ChibiSenseiChan, Star and Aenied and shinjifan are back!!! *hug*

looks like i wasn't the only one who left^^" and you can call me Chibi :p

oh, and Rissychan, can you put my awesome -cough-terrible-cough- fanfic on the front page? it's here

oh yeah! almost forgot! awesome doujin, even though i have no idea what it's for xD"

Last edited:

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
Yay! =D *hugs everyone*

@Chibi Yeah sure ^^

@Star Awesome names *o* I can't think of anything better x3

The doujin is now fully scanned, pm me if you're interested ^^

Also guys I found something interesting about Shinji in youtube. The subbed version of his talk with Brock in the DP100. According to the subs there's more than meets the eye to Reiji 8D Shinji mentions a "loss" which made Reiji stop his journey , teehee we'll see him again for sure! Yay for the Tobari Family =D
He also says that he wants to find his own battle style and be different from his brother cause what he did was wrong. Finally a rival who has a real background x3

I can't find it sorry T_T

Omg guys! While searching for the vid above I found this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKf3rjZ1IZk
Not really ikarishippy but since we often say IS looks like Sasusaku from Naruto, here's what it gives when you mix Pokémon with the Naruto op "Distance". It is AWESOME I was speechless xD

Mitsukai

Agh, I almost forgot about this place. Sorry for not always being here.

@Rissychan: Yeah, doujin is done scanning! :) *Quickly sent pm* Ah, that video I saw it on Nico Nico Douga two months ago, but it wasn't finish during that time. Yet, it very good to see how it look after it finish.

Girl: Onshuu, for Shinji and Hikari's love/hate relationship.
Boy: Seiji, a combination of Shinji and Reiji's name because I support both Ikarishipping and (one-sided) Heiseishipping. *started to laugh nervously* Please don't hurt me for that.

ChibiSenseiChan

100% Shipping Crazy
everyone's talking about this doujin, and I have no idea what it is xD

anyways, since I'm way out of the loop (^^") I'm just gonna post another topic:

If Shinji and Hikari never met, would you still ship Ikarishipping?

I would, since I shipped it even before I knew who Shinji was xD" No, seriously, I just heard that he was an arrogant rival, and thinking about Hikari's bubbly personality, I was like 'omg contestshipping clone!!!!!' and then read a bunch of fanfics on it^^" By the time I knew that Shinji was nothing like Shuu, it was to late :p

@ Rissychan: Awesome AMV! But we compare it to Sasusaku? Nooooo! (Total Narusaku fan T~T) But still, can't get over the greatness x3

@ Mitsukai: So do I :D I love a angst-y Reiji! ^^ (I'm weird >>")

Last edited:

csisps_26

Roark <3
3 words: Yes and yes.
Expanded/extended answer: Yes, because I like their polar opposite personalities, and the way they interact. XD Gotta love Volcanic Dawn & Oblivious Paul. ^-^

(I'm weird >>")
Don't worry. I talk weird, too. ^^;;

Welcome back everyone! x3

@Rissychan: Wow, it's an awesome video *o* I'm speechless as well... and there's more than meets the eye to Reiji? Interesting.

...And the doujinshi arrived?? Yaaaaaaaaay!! The front cover and teaser are so cute ^^ The art is so beautiful!!

Onshuu is cute. :3 Also, Shinji/Hikari combined, or words for blue and purple that sound good. Even the names of other family members - like if the kid was a boy, they could name him Reiji after his uncle ^^

(Or any of Star's names xD)

I think so. It's probably the only nevermet shipping I would ever support, because it's fanfiction that really got me into Ikarishipping anyway. Also, they don't really interact that much now (T-T) so it wouldn't be that different.

Status
Not open for further replies.