• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ikarishipping General Discussion 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetpikachu

PYT. ♥ (:
Do you think Hikari would have travelled with Shinji if she met him before Satoshi?

Probably. They also could have tagged along wiht someone else who kept calling them a couple. This could have been an awesome love-hate relationship. ;)

ChibiSenseiChan

100% Shipping Crazy
What would Paul do if Dawn got hurt/kidnapped? (or anything like that)
That's easy, act like it's trouble when helping her, and then secretly go off an beat the guy who took her or something. ^^"

Welcome sweetpikachu! -^.^-

Do you think Hikari would have traveled with Shinji if she met him before Satoshi (and instead of Hikari getting Satoshi's pikachu she got Shinji's elekid)?

I can imagine her being really impressed at him when she first discovered that he'd gone to heaps of regions and gotten so many gym badges. Maybe that would make her want to travel with him - she might think tagging along with someone experienced could help with her confidence and everything. It would take a lot of pestering until he either said yes or ignored her, so she'd follow him anyway. ^^

Mel-Girl

left. right.
Hey, I come running back with FANART! 8DDD Because this thread hasn't been as active and we need some Ikari goodness. I don't think these have been posted before but ah here ya go! Yesh, there's a lot of picture links... Deal with it. 8D

Ikari 1
Ikari 2
Ikari 3
Ikari 4
Ikari 5
Ikari 6
Ikari 7
Okay not fully Ikari, but cute picture, right? 8D

All the above pictures are from there. It's got some cute stuff and some of the pictures this fanartist got given are cute and Ikari-ful too! <3

Do you think Hikari would have traveled with Shinji if she met him before Satoshi (and instead of Hikari getting Satoshi's pikachu she got Shinji's elekid)?

Maybe! ^^ Well, I think that if she met Shinji first, there would be less chance of her ever meeting Satoshi to begin with, but she was originally going to travel alone so she'd have to really want to travel with Shinji and Shinji's damn fine looking, so if I were her, I know I'd definitely stalk follow him around! 8D It would certainly put Shinji to the test - he's probably never travelled with another trainer before. I wonder how he'd feel about stopping everywhere for contests. At first, he may try to ditch while she's at one, lol. Until he sees her in the contest dress... 8DDD

EDIT: Yes, I went on more pic hunting and found these:

Ikari 8
Ikari 9
Ikari 10
Ikari 11

the above four are from here.

Enjoy! 8D

Last edited:
Sorry for totally forgetting this place, I should be shot down right now.

Do you think Hikari would have travelled with Shinji if she met him before Satoshi?

More or Less, and when he got tired of her talking, he left her with this weird trainer named Ash, lol, back at straight one, but just imagine their interaction, it would be so super cute.

Last edited:

~FireLeaf~

♫ Miss Murder ♫
Hey :D And welcome, sweetpikachu!! :)

Mel-Girl: Thankies!! I needed that lift in my day ^_^ I'm going through some rough times these days, whew...but it's good to see Ikari stuff all at the end of it XDD

Hmm...beat up the crazy fool who kidnapped her XDDD I think he'd go and rescue her, like disguise as one of the henchmen and sneak off or make a big battling scene to make it look actiony. And Dawn will be grateful to her saviour :D

Last edited:

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
Aww I'm so sorry for being away for so long guys! Dx I had finals and barely had time to go on serebii T_T

Welcome to all the new members ^^

Ack I have so many things to do x_X Like updating the front page with the new members, make the January's ID, upload the rest of the doujin on photobucket and find new pics for the IS calendar @_@
You can still send me pics (from deviantart) if you find some ^^

@Mel-Girl Thanks a lot for the pics they're great :3

Do you think Hikari would have traveled with Shinji if she met him before Satoshi (and instead of Hikari getting Satoshi's Pikachu she got Shinji's Elekid)?

Hum yeah I think ^^ She would have followed him more likely and Shinji would end up accepting her and enjoying her company ^^

Fan Art for the calendar

http://nurselorry01.deviantart.com/art/Midnight-Stars-SxH-109102798 Don't know what month this would be used for

1.Walk away and be like "it's not my problem"
2.Wait for Satoshi or Brock to start freaking or for them to save Hikari
3.Finally realize he's the only person who can save Hikari and he goes to save her

Btw I looked at some of my old posts, they look horrible. Lots of words that would make me fail a essay if I wrote them. XD

Ok, I have updated the members list and changed the ID =D

Here are some pics I found:

Pic 1

By Blue Sky

Pic 2

By Utatanex

Pic 3

By Pure

And I found a new site with a bunch of pics! ^^
Just click on the black letters:
Puppy love

Pic 1 and Pic 2 say forbidden when I click on them, btw has anyone tried going on Muimi's fan art website because it keeps on saying forbidden when I try to go on that as well.

I also love the new ID, I love that ikari fan art ^_^

I know this is a long time ago, but I was tempted.

What would you do if there was a voodoo doll of Shinji and Hikari(And a few of the other characters for backup)?

I know JUST the way. *takes out elastic band* Say hello to one week of stuck-together-chaos, people!

kawaii serebii

PokeSpe Collector
how long has it since I was last here, lols.

AND HAND OVER THE STOLEN NEWBIE PACKS!! we have some new goodies to add in >D

What would you do if there was a voodoo doll of Shinji and Hikari(And a few of the other characters for backup)?
erm... tie a red string over both their hands? read somewhere that there was a type of voodoo for love but if I'm not wrong, it's not red string <_<lll either way, I'll make them think of each other 24/7 >D

Drew'sBaby

Coordinator
heyy! Could u add me to the Ikari-fam? < 3 please and thank you!

csisps_26

Roark <3
I don't know about the backups, but maybe I might take a paper clip, untwist it and place in around Paul's wrist and Dawn's wrist (the paper clip being a 'handcuff'). Then trap them in a made-up jungle. That way they'll live happily ever after, if they survive the jungle, that is. =D

@Rissychan, the link to your icon is... uh... bonkers? :p Nice stuff there. ^^

Shadow-saur

Monkeyshipping, ftw!
AND HAND OVER THE STOLEN NEWBIE PACKS!! we have some new goodies to add in >D
hehe... *looks sheepish* Sorry to everyone who didn't get their newbie pack... *hands them over*

Wow, everyone makes such great arts... I especially like this one. :)

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
Aww the thread's kinda dead x3 I know it's hard to keep thinking of stuff to discuss shince Shinji's been missing in the anime, but we have to try guys! Don't let the thread die D:

Here are 2 doujinshis from DA:

Doujin 1

Doujin 2

Latest ikari-amvs on youtube:

Piece of heaven

Never too late

I hate this part

About the calendar

We lack entries =/ I think we'll have to use japanese fanarts otherwise we'll never have enough pics >_< Is it okay with you guys?
Also the website Hidden suggested enables to make calendars but it's not free, I don't think we can use it if we don't pay =x
Anyway I'm waiting for your thoughts x3

Shadow-saur

Monkeyshipping, ftw!
Boo dying thread. :( I came up with a couple of topics (ok, so I came up with one, and the other I stole from Sonic Boom...).

Apologies if this has been discussed before, but What, if any, Ikarishipping hints have you seen in the interactions between Dawn and Paul?

And the other question is Dawn now has a very powerful pokemon in Mamoswine. How do you think this will affect her future interactions with Paul? ...Awkward wording, ftw!

This thread is becoming dead. But I have some good news that might be able to liven this thread up. It could be a possible hint of a future Shinji appearance

Latest episode
[IMG200]http://www.filb.de/content/anime/dp111/073.jpg[/IMG200]

stupid computer won't let me use spoiler tags DX

This could mean one of the following things
1.Reiji will show up soon in the anime (which could mean ikari hints)
2.Shinji will make a cameo
3.Shinji will come back for the Snowpoint City battle
4.Nothing at all

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.