• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ikarishipping General Discussion 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kawaii-chan

Writing Fanfiction~
NO! NO NO NO NO NO ! THE THREAD SHALL NOT DIE! >.<! CALL THE POLICE, THE FIRE DEPARTMENT, CALL SHINJI XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What, if any, Ikarishipping hints have you seen in the interactions between Dawn and Paul?
I how whenever Shinji appears, Hikari gets angry the most out of all three of them. Like she's overreacting the anger card a lil bit since Satoshi or Takeishi don't seemed to get annoyed at him as her ^.^

Dawn now has a very powerful pokemon in Mamoswine. How do you think this will affect her future interactions with Paul?

He'd try to steal it xD Haha, kidding! Maybe he'd try to convince a trade between him or her , or wanna battle her. ANd she'd win and he'd never let it down, so it would be a lifelong goal to beat Hikari xD

Oh yeah everyone, I got rid of my writers block for A PRecious Bond! *pops party poppers* And I just updated it :) Please check it out!

Mungy

<-Do I really care?
Hello 8D I'm a really big Ikari fan and I was member of the old thread before I somewhat died for a bit. Could I join this new thread? ^^

~FireLeaf~

♫ Miss Murder ♫
Hi Mungy!! Welcome!! Have fun, again!

Kawaii-chan, that's SUUPERR!!! ;D I'm a gonna read it now~

This thread is becoming dead. But I have some good news that might be able to liven this thread up. It could be a possible hint of a future Shinji appearance

Latest episode
[IMG200]http://www.filb.de/content/anime/dp111/073.jpg[/IMG200]

stupid computer won't let me use spoiler tags DX

This could mean one of the following things
1.Reiji will show up soon in the anime (which could mean ikari hints)
2.Shinji will make a cameo
3.Shinji will come back for the Snowpoint City battle
4.Nothing at all

Really? That's great!! :D I was starting to miss Shinji! And Reiji too :S But it's the same house in Veilstone. I wonder if it's really for real...

Dawn now has a very powerful pokemon in Mamoswine. How do you think this will affect her future interactions with Paul?

If Paul sees it, it'll be cool to watch them battle. I mean, we watched them fight in the tag battles, but Ash and Conway were there, so where's the fun in that? I wish they'd go as a tag battle, but as partners (like we saw in the screenshot Rissychan showed) V_V

Last edited:

Shadow-saur

Monkeyshipping, ftw!
This thread is becoming dead. But I have some good news that might be able to liven this thread up. It could be a possible hint of a future Shinji appearance

Latest episode
[IMG200]http://www.filb.de/content/anime/dp111/073.jpg[/IMG200]

stupid computer won't let me use spoiler tags DX

This could mean one of the following things
1.Reiji will show up soon in the anime (which could mean ikari hints)
2.Shinji will make a cameo
3.Shinji will come back for the Snowpoint City battle
4.Nothing at all

Sorry, but that one's probably got nothing to do with a,b or c. They showed that because they showed the meteorites in Veilstone reacting to what TG was doing, and Reggie's reaction to that. :( No Shinji foreshadowing there. Feel free to shoot me if it turns out I'm wrong tho.

What, if any, Ikarishipping hints have you seen in the interactions between Dawn and Paul?
Well, to be honest they don't have a lot of interactions. The most memorable "moment" they had was at the Oreburgh gym, where he forgot her name. Those volcanoes were epic. XD Notice when they meet up with Jun, and he can't remember her name, she doesn't explode all over him.

It all depends on if she can control Mamoswine by the next time they meet. If she's got it under control, Paul might have some more respect for her, and her ablities as a trainer. However if it's still out of control, he'll probably be his usual self and call Dawn weak, perhaps causing more explosive rage.

kiara911

What the heck AM I??

I liked the one in 100. Dawn was talking to Paul...or maybe she wasn't.

Dawn: That good mamoswine! Now-
Ash: Its Paul! Paul lets battle!
Paul: -ignores Ash- Whats a girl like you doing with a Mamoswine?
Dawn: Excuse me?
Paul: i think you should release it. Mamoswine likes battles, not contests.
Dawn: -volcano form- We'll see about that!! i challenge you to a battle!!
Ash: -_-' She's starting to sound like me.

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
I-I-I-I-I'm not in the first post!

Dawn: PAULLLLLLL I GOT A STRONG POKEMON LOOK LOOK
Paul: what do you want now?
Dawn: look at it be strong!!! *beams*
Mamoswine: *sits there and does nothing*
Paul: I'm so scared.
Dawn: But it's strong, Paul!!!!
Paul: Whatever....*walks away* *thinks: hmm...maybe she'll become someone worth noticing with that....*

~riolulu

...Yeah the thread was... quiet for a bit. D: (Not that I've been any help trying to keep it alive...)

@Mungy: Ahhh... welcome back! ^___^

@Rissychan: If we can't use a website for the calendar, we might just be able to make each month's page an image - a background with a table ruled up and fanart on there somewhere. It might be a bit of work, though :/

Oh, and I found another fanart that might be good for the calendar (I remember someone saying a few pages back that a rainy one would be good for November?). I don't know if it's already been posted here/seen a thousand times, but, it's still a suggestion x3

Rainy, yay. 8D

If she's got a stronger Pokemon, he'll probably have more respect for her. That's good because it leaves open many more possibilities - for one thing, he'd feel more inclined to talk to someone that he didn't think was extremely pathetic. ;D It would be awesome if they battled. I'd love to see that, too!

re_sHa

Das Sein, Das Sollen
wow ! an ikarishipping discussion ! If ya all dont mind, can I donate my old ikarishipping banner to this tread ? :)

csisps_26

Roark <3
Where have I been? It's *cough* getting dusty here *cough*.

I would like to see Paul paying attention to Dawn... sort of, when he's actually interested with Mamoswine. For all we know, he might actually will be impressed with Dawn... in a way.
I don't know what I just said... *whistles*

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
Guys you're back ;_; *hugs everyone*

@Riolulu Sorry xD I added you ^^

@Mungy Welcome to the Ikarishipping Family! n_n

@Kawaii OOh aweosme! ^^ I'm gonna read it :3

I don't know for the things MK mentionned but there's something I'm sure of, Shinji'll become more and more important in the series. Why? Because side characters keep talking about him. Cynthia to begin with, she says something about Shinji in all of her appearances in the anime, and Jun of course =D He talked aout Shinji before leaving the Steel Island ^^
Added to the fact that there's more than meets the eye to Reiji and stuff I can say great things await us =D

A lot x3 Too many to name, the biggest ons being the one in Oreburgh and the DP100 =P

It reminds me we have yet to make a real ikarishipping list (the one on bulbapedia becoming shorter and shorter as time goes by =_= ) Does someone want to take care of it?

Mamoswine could catch Paul's interest I think ^^ Like Pikachu did in the 3rd episode. If Hikari manages to control it Shinji might want to see what she's capable of in a pokemon battle :3

I posted my last amv (Dawn has the lips of an angel) on multiply for those who encountered country limitation on youtube ^^ :
http://rissychan.multiply.com/video/item/17/Dawn_has_the_lips_of_an_angel

Recent fanfics

A lot of IS fanfics have been posted lately, here is a little selection ^^

Power Outage

10 songs of Dawn and Paul

What if

Peace, Love and war

A dream come true

Fences

Twilight

Beyong Beauty

Kawaii-chan

Writing Fanfiction~
Yeah, the thread is alive again xD!!! I think the problem was being were checking it but were too lazy to post ( im a little guilty on that one....-.- sorry!)

Kawaii Stuff Rissychan! I lurved every bit of it xD And I totally agree, Shinji will be very important in the series! Maybe a movie...? *cough*

Here's a new topic~! It's inspired from a fanfic I read :)

If a ten year old Hikari woke up in the future and found herself married to Shinji, how would she react? How would Shinji react to her reaction?

I think at first Hikari would deny it and go berserk while Shinji is trying his best to avoid objects being thrown at him. But then, Hikari would realize that if she'd want to get to her own time, she'd have to play the role of his wife and go along with it XD!!! Shinji would just be like " oh, my crazy wife." HAHAHA!

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
Sorry the 1st pic violated terms of use of photobucket, really don't know why, there's nothing wrong about it oO

Anyway I re-hosted it:

Pic 1

If a ten year old Hikari woke up in the future and found herself married to Shinji, how would she react? How would Shinji react to her reaction?

You mean she would be married to an old Shinji and would still be 10 years old? Or they'd be both adults? The later one I guess x3
She'd freak out, scream, pull on her hair, anything x3 I can see her running everywhere asking questions about how it happened and stuff x3 Shinji would be annoyed as hell and would yell at her to shut up x3

~FireLeaf~

♫ Miss Murder ♫
Wow O_O Rissychan, you got a whole lotta stuff...
Gah :( The thread's dying....without Shinji....I'm really, really hoping he comes soon.

Wha, she'll freak out! Waking up to an older Shinji (who probably has WAY more lines than he does now) will blow anyone's mind, even if it is someone who likes him *cough*like Hikari*cough* She could even become a little insane and go teariing up her hari and screaming down the road "THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!! THIS ISN'T REALL! THIS ISN'T REAAAALLLL!!!"....or maybe not :D She'll be confused and surprised, and she'll ask Shinji a few questions (badger him during a Gym battle, even) and later reflect on whether she loves the young Shinji currently, trying to understand if it's even possible that she and he could love each other.

Shinji'll probably watch her rant like "WTF?" And think to himself that she's really gone mad this time.... But he won't say anything until he softens up hearing about how hopeless she is (he's remembering the "good old days" when they used to travel together *ahem* :p) And tries to help her. And in the end Hikari accepts that she likes him and when she returns to her world, she runs into the young Shinji's arms.

Shinji: WTH?!?!?
Hikari: I lurrvv you Shinji!! And we're going to get married!!
Shinji Wha...? *gulp* O_O

Last edited:

Mungy

<-Do I really care?
*grabs newbie pack* Glad to join the family ^^
I absolutely adore number 10 on the fanarts Rissychan! *squeal* x3

If a ten year old Hikari woke up in the future and found herself married to Shinji, how would she react? How would Shinji react to her reaction? <-- Oh, I read a fanfic like this :3

Dawn would just lose it. xD Like literally flip out. Paul would be "*eye roll* That's my wife"

FlyingEevee

Crazy B!tch
I'm back, with a possible Ikari fanfic!

If a ten-year-old Hikari woke up in the future and found herself married to Shinji, how would she react?

Possibly my favorite topic ever. *evil grin*

Dawn would scream a horror-movie scream, Paul would be like "What's gotten into you?" and once she calms down, he'd say something to freak her out further. Once he accepts the possibility he may have to send his wife to an insane asylum, Dawn finds a way to get back to her own time.

I'm terrible at deciding things for any ship with a main character, so if you found that un-detailed and boring...

kiara911

What the heck AM I??
If a ten-year-old Hikari woke up in the future and found herself married to Shinji, how would she react?
Well that would be awkward. She'd wake up next to him in bed....[/stops/]
But she would scream. Yeah...
And then Shinji would say "She's crazy again. I better go get her medication"
"I'M NOT CRAZY!! I'M ONLY 10!! IN A 20 YEAR OLD BODY!!"
"Yup she's crazy"

@Rissychan: Aww, did the calendar project die? ;__; but I love the fanarts!! Pic 1 is soooooo cute. v3v

Good idea for a topic, MK! I'll answer it later. But first:

If a ten-year-old Hikari woke up in the future and found herself married to Shinji, how would she react? How would Shinji react to her reaction?

Well she wouldn't recognize him at first, so that could lead to a few problems for Shinji. But, right as she is about to kill him, (^^;;;) she notices a striking resemblance between this man and some kid she knew ten years ago. At this point, Shinji has absolutely no idea what is going on with his wife this morning, and is probably hiding somewhere in a corner and/or thinking she's gone insane. xDDD But once everything is sorted out, Hikari has to come to terms with the fact that she married the biggest jerk ever. :D Shinji would probably help her get back to her time, and when he does that, she might see some new, kind qualities in Shinji that she never noticed before. ;D And then, once she gets back to her time, we'd all have the pleasure of seeing Shinji's face when she tells him they're married (with kids? xD) in the future. The end. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.