• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ikarishipping General Discussion 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to tell all of you that I had a strange dream last night o_o" It was about a fanfiction that someone wrote coming to life. Literally. Like, not in the show, in actual real life. Shinji was thinking about how he felt about Hikari and was in total denial *fangirl shrieks*

Updated Jealousy: Chapter 2

How do you think Hikari can help Shinji become kinder?

I think that it would never happen XD Well, maybe gradually...

She would pound on him about it constantly, of course. After a very long time, he would treat her a little more softly than everyone else without realizing it. She would notice at one point and make fun of him about it XD He would deny it...

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
Guys! You're back! <3 *hugs Star*

I'm so happy to see that this place is lively again n_n

Welcome Blue Rapidash and KateBerry! ^^ I added you in the Ikarishipping family :3 Hope you enjoy your time here ^^

@midnightjewelz Nice pics! ^^ I'll add your banner on the front page :3

@Mitsukai Well it has been only 18 episodes this time ^^ Yeah =D

@ SR Yeah new fanfics =D

Well I think caring about him and being herself should be enough ^^ She's so nice that Shinji will gradually change, soften. I think being with her would make him see the bright side of life and he would be happier. Also he might eventually confess some things about his life, and since Hikari would understand him it would relieve him ^^
It may take a while though, I'd say 6 monthes at least x3

Kawaii-chan

Writing Fanfiction~

Hmmmmm , SHOCK THERAPY?!

Hikari: Okay Shinji, we're gonna start on the basics , now smile
Shinji: Aw hell no-
SHOCK!
Shinji: What the heck troublesome girl! You little#%$#%#!
Hikari: Oh, thats definetly NOT nice!
SHOCK!
Shinji: TROUBLESOME!
SHOCK!
SHOCK!
SHOCK!
Hikari: Remember, im doing this because I love you!
Shinji - awestruck- : Wait...You ...what?
Hikari realizing what she just said turns red.
SHOCK
SHOCK
SHOCK
SHOCK!
Shinji: WHAT THE HELL!!!!
Hikari: SORRY SHINJI BUT YOU KNOW TOO MUCH!!!!

Lolz

Oi I need help everyone, see i'm doing this cute oneshot for a side project and i need a name for hikari and shinji's son >.< i know we posted some godd ones earlier but im too lazy to go look xD Any ideas...?

That is a cute picture of Shinji, Rissychan ^_^!

I think she could help keep him in line!I also think she should not lose it when he is having a bad attitude.She could also help him by being there for him when he is haveing a hard time.

What would you do if there was a voodoo doll of Shinji and Hikari(And a few of the other characters for backup)?

If I had a voodoo doll of Shinji and Hikari I would make them get married and I would also make them kiss all the time and make them tell each other that they would never leave each other. I would also make them go on dates.Just to be evil I will make them make out in front of Ash!I would also make them get married and maybey have kids!

Do you think Hikari would have travelled with Shinji if she met him before Satoshi?

I don't really know I think he would have just let her follow him and not really care for her as much as he does now^_^!
If he did let her travel with him I think they would get together after a few months^_^!

If Shinji and Hikari found this thread on the internet and read the entirety of it, how would they react?

I think Hikari would probably faint a thosand times in a row,and Shinji would probably KILL US ALL!Maybey he would also push us off a cliff a million times if he could(I would start running if they found this piece of internet)!The coward that I am I would seriously start running my butt off if they found this piece of internet!

So basekly I think they would kick our butts if they found this piece of internet and they would faint a million times themselves^_^!

Last edited:

kiara911

What the heck AM I??
1 day left till SHINJI'S BACK!!!
Or maybe its now??
Hm. Japan is one day ahead of me.
SO ITS NOW!!! YAAAAY!!

I agree with shock therapy X)
OR

-Shinji is tied to a chair with fingers around him, belonging to Hikari, Haruka, and Kasumi-
Hikari: Do you agree to be nicer?
Shinji: Heck no
Hikari: Tickle time!
-tickle him till his stomach hurts-
Hikari: Nicer!
Shinji: -laugh- never!
-tickle him again-
Hikari: NICER!
Shinji: NEVER!
-uses tickle machine-
Shinji: Okay-laugh-I-laugh-GIVE!
Hikari: YAY
Shinji: Troublesome
Hikari: TICKLE!

digiblackraven93

Spirit Trainer

Well we all know how much of a big *** Shinji can be at times- So Hikari will have to do a LOT. I sense more little explosive anger-scenes if she were to try! Lots of yelling, complaining, and she will get the urge to kick him in the face XDD

EDIT EDIT: What would you do if there was a voodoo doll of Shinji and Hikari(And a few of the other characters for backup)?

RE-ANSWERING THE TOPIC!

Ooh! I know! Here the backup will be Reiji who will set Shinji up on a blind date with Hikari, though he won't know it until Reiji handcuffs him to her! > Then he won't let unlock the handcuffs until they kiss. Even after they kiss, he won't them out. (He'll lie ) Then he'll have Shinji tell Hikari he loves her, force Shinji to ask Hikari to marry him, get Hikari (with the help of her mother!) to say yes, they get married, and THEN Reiji unlocks the handcuffs. And by that time they'll be married and truly well love each other, so they'll live happily ever after!

LAWL- I LOVE the whole handcuff idea!! And I bet Reiji would be willing to do it too!! XD

~FireLeaf~

♫ Miss Murder ♫

Hmmmmm , SHOCK THERAPY?!

Hikari: Okay Shinji, we're gonna start on the basics , now smile
Shinji: Aw hell no-
SHOCK!
Shinji: What the heck troublesome girl! You little#%$#%#!
Hikari: Oh, thats definetly NOT nice!
SHOCK!
Shinji: TROUBLESOME!
SHOCK!
SHOCK!
SHOCK!
Hikari: Remember, im doing this because I love you!
Shinji - awestruck- : Wait...You ...what?
Hikari realizing what she just said turns red.
SHOCK
SHOCK
SHOCK
SHOCK!
Shinji: WHAT THE HELL!!!!
Hikari: SORRY SHINJI BUT YOU KNOW TOO MUCH!!!!

Lolz

^ I heart this. ^_^

Ummmm....I don't know....xP I think (other than torturing him with temper attacks, lemon juice etc.) he would be a little teeny weesy bit softer towards some people if she got him to open up to her. Some people really would be a little less negative if they just had someone to listen...

.................But, I prefer the hard way for him. ^_^

Okay, okay, okay.
Can someone tell me what happened in the Shinji appearance?! Did he lose? Did he win? Any interaction? Any hints? ANYTHING? :D

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
Spoilers for DP118
I haven't seen the episode yet but I read a summary.
Shinji lost T___T
And it seems he said nothing about it, he even gave an advice to Ash. I pray that he won't become personnality-less like Gary.
PLease let him be mean and cruel! xDDD

blitzerzero

Romanoff Kaiser NEX
WARNING: A non-IkariShipper is posting in this thread. Potential, but not.

Anyways...

If Shinji and Hikari found this thread on the internet and read the entirety of it, how would they react?

~FireLeaf~

♫ Miss Murder ♫
Spoilers for DP118
I haven't seen the episode yet but I read a summary.
Shinji lost T___T
And it seems he said nothing about it, he even gave an advice to Ash. I pray that he won't become personnality-less like Gary.
PLease let him be mean and cruel! xDDD

Oh heck, you're kidding me.
NOTHING?! -___-" He wasn't even mean or cruel? I hope too, he shouldn't be just another rival that's just there,Shinji has more background info than the other rivals. He has great things coming!! Especially for Hikari! >_<'

Hikari would...maybe faint several times. And live in hiding. After all the things we said we'd do to them....*evil cackle*

Shinji; he'll just be dazed, I think. Stare at the screen and twitch while Hikari rants. ;D

Oh right. Um. I had another dream...not the other one; I'm on the verge on remembering that one, just can't seem to. *racks brain* Anyway...Er, I dreamt that....Hikari and Shinji were being attacked by zombies XDDD Just another dream to add to the list of crazy Ikarishippy dreams! In the end after they ran all over the place fighting zombies, Shinji locked Hikari in an escape pod telling her he loved her, and then created a distraction so that Hikari could get away alive. Um...Shinji got eaten alive, though. But she said she loved him too. On some planet she escaped to.

O_O Er. I didn't enjoy that. *shudder*

Last edited:

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
Okay I watched the DP118 so I can relate it from an ikarishippers's POV x3

We first see Shinji when his picture appears on the screen meaning that he's the next challenger. His opponent is last year's champion who has a Dragonite.
Hikari wonders what pokemon Shinji's gonna use and concludes that he'll use Honchkrow.
Shinji wins against the champion (of course 8D) and even sends his pokemon to floor.
Then he faces Ash in the final round. It's a desperate conflict, I noticed that Staravia had the ring more often that Honchkrow but I guess it makes sense since it probably is faster. They're on a tie until Staravia evolves into Staraptor. It is even faster than before and even learned Closed Combat. That's when I thought "Well at least Ash deserved his victory."
But the very end was really, well hard to believe.
The ring is flowing in the air next to the goal. Honchkrow is about to snatch it. There's the oh-so-famous "Don't give up Staraptor!" from Ash and then there's like a freeze-frame with Honchkrow having its peak open, and Staraptor kicks the ring with its wing and wins.
Well ok Staraptor is probably a faster pokemon so he should have won, but how come Honchkrow didn't snatch the ring before? Don't tell me he stayed 5 seconds with its peak open not snatching the ring. It doesn't take that long especially with the pressure and stuff =_= What bothers me is that it looked as if Honchkrow were waiting for Staraptor to come to its senses and it messes up the end.
Other than that I think Ash deserved to win event though it's a bit surprising, taking into account that Shinji beat last year's winner xD

Besides I find a bit odd the fact that Ash can't manage anything without Shinji. When his Turtwig evolved Shinji was there and had his Torterra help out and now it's during a battle with Shinji that Staravia evolves. At this rate they'll end up having the same team =o=

And also there's an IS hint at the end =D
Shinji's leaving and Ash and co catch up with him. Ash says something like "Hey Staraptor is cool , what do you say? " (kinda) and Shinji replies something. "Yatte miro" I think. (Maybe "we"ll see")
Hikari comments annoyed and Brock has a comprehensive face as if he were interfering in a lover's quarrel and says "That's just the way Shinji is" or something like that x3
And Shinji left in the sunset <3
It was cute 8D

Last edited:

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
Guys! You're back! <3 *hugs Star*

Yep! I am! X333

Fanfiction, anybody? x3 Imagine if they read the fanfictions we write about them! ^.^ Oh, how about the fanart? They see a picture of them kissing and they'll be all "WTF?!?!" and there face would be tomato red! Oh, and I wonder what their reaction would be if they read our posts here.... *evil grin* They're probably get mad at all the torturing we do, and embarrassed at the thought of people wanting them to be a couple! xDDD I am crazy, yes yes??

Okay I watched the DP118 so I can relate it from an ikarishippers's POV x3

We first see Shinji when his picture appears on the screen meaning that he's the next challenger. His opponent is last year's champion who has a Dragonite.
Hikari wonders what pokemon Shinji's gonna use and concludes that he'll use Honchkrow.
Shinji wins against the champion (of course 8D) and even sends his pokemon to floor.
Then he faces Ash in the final round. It's a desperate conflict, I noticed that Staravia had the ring more often that Honchkrow but I guess it makes sense since it probably is faster. They're on a tie until Staravia evolves into Staraptor. It is even faster than before and even learned Closed Combat. That's when I thought "Well at least Ash deserved his victory."
But the very end was really, well hard to believe.
The ring is flowing in the air next to the goal. Honchkrow is about to snatch it. There's the oh-so-famous "Don't give up Staraptor!" from Ash and then there's like a freeze-frame with Honchkrow having its peak open, and Staraptor kicks the ring with its wing and wins.
Well ok Staraptor is probably a faster pokemon so he should have won, but how come Honchkrow didn't snatch the ring before? Don't tell me he stayed 5 seconds with its peak open not snatching the ring. It doesn't take that long especially with the pressure and stuff =_= What bothers me is that it looked as if Honchkrow were waiting for Staraptor to come to its senses and it messes up the end.
Other than that I think Ash deserved to win event though it's a bit surprising, taking into account that Shinji beat last year's winner xD

Besides I find a bit odd the fact that Ash can't manage anything without Shinji. When his Turtwig evolved Shinji was there and had his Torterra help out and now it's during a battle with Shinji that Staravia evolves. At this rate they'll end up having the same team =o=

And also there's an IS hint at the end =D
Shinji's leaving and Ash and co catch up with him. Ash says something like "Hey Staraptor is cool , what do you say? " (kinda) and Shinji replies something. "Yatte miro" I think. (Maybe "we"ll see")
Hikari comments annoyed and Brock has a comprehensive face as if he were interfering in a lover's quarrel and says "That's just the way Shinji is" or something like that x3
And Shinji left in the sunset <3
It was cute 8D

Well, at least there was a small hint. I watched the episode on Youtube and I was disappointed! T.T No IKARISHIPPING HINTS! My computer started going haywire so I didn't get to see...like, the last three minutes of the episode. At least Hikari still annoyed at Paul. ^_^

NOOOO!! STILL BE COLD-HEARTED, SHINJIII! We need more Mad-Hikari at indifferent-Shinji, agree? Yes, yes. XDD

OOH OOH! I had another ikarishipping dream! (Though it was a few nights back) It was about...well, I forgot. When I was absent from this site though I had a few ikarishipping dreams, one being after Christmas.

One, was about Shinji being a vampire along with Reiji, and Reiji wanted to kill Hikari, though Shinji didn't want him to. No, wait, I got it backwards! SHINJI was going to go after Hikari and Haruka, and REIJI was going to stop him, but then Shinji said when Reiji said he wouldn't let him hurt Hikari, he said,

"I'm not going to kill her, because I...love her."

Or, something like that.

Also, nice dream ~FireLeaf~! XDDD

Ahahaha... I haven't been here for so long that I made it onto Rissychan's 'people that don't come anymore' list. xD I do stalk this thread, but it always takes me forever to post for some reason, so I'm always too lazy to do it often. xDDDD What a faithful IkariShipper I am. *Ahem.* Welcome to all the new members, and welcome back Star and SRH! :)

Also, congratulations on 50 pages and 1000 posts!!! *Sets off fireworks*

And... at least something happened in DP118. xD

Eep. If they read the fanfics and looked at the fanart we post here, I think they might die. xD Shinji might go and DEMAND that his scenes be re-done because some fangirls on sppf took it as him hitting on Hikari or something. ^^ And Hikari might say, "Hey wait... me and Shinji together? Holy cow, this is brilliant! Why didn't I think of this before? Shinjiiiiiiii!!!" Or faint, either will do. :D

Does anyone that posted on the old thread remember the "To Shinji, from Hikari" (and vice-versa) letters that Aeneid and kawaii serebii did? I would LOVE to see Shinji and Hikari's reactions to those, I think they're one of the best examples of the crazy stuff we get up to here!! x3333

Shock therapy = win. >8D But since they're probably not gonna allow that on the show, Hikari could do some nice things for him and maybe he could feel like not being such a jerk, at least to her. (Yeah, really creative response, I know. xD)

Kawaii-chan, that's awesome that the LM:SSR sequel is started! It was so awesome, I got obsessed for a while after I first read it. O.O Good luck with it!

Updated Jealousy BD

Chapter 3-5

o_o" I think they would throw up and have heart attacks.

I imagine that something like that would be pure hilarity on our part.

Shinji: (random swearing)
Hikari: Shinji! What in the heck are you doing? Don't say things like that!
Shinji: *gagging* I...I think you should look at this...
Hikari: *reads random topics and answers, fanfictions, etc.* O_O US?! A COUPLE?!

But then they might start to consider the idea of being a couple. Or Hikari might, anyway ;D

EDIT: Finished Jealousy and wrote a quick songfic xD

Jealousy Chapter 6

Fearless

Last edited:

Aeneid

is on plurk.
*crawls out of her cave*

o.o

So sorry for 'hibernating'. I've been so busy because of school. I've got one term left, and thesis is being such a ______. x___x

But before that...

They'll definitely freak out. XD And it's not just the "WHAT ARE THEY SAYING ABOUT US NOW?!?!?!?!". More like... "OMFG-THOSE-FANGIRLS-WHAT-ARE-THEY-THINKING?!?!?!?!" XDDDD

Anyways, fanfics will be set in motion as soon as I have free time. x_X

*bows in apology*

[As a side note, you can read all about my craziness just about anything in plurk. XD;;]

Last edited:

Mitsukai

OOH OOH! I had another ikarishipping dream! (Though it was a few nights back) It was about...well, I forgot. When I was absent from this site though I had a few ikarishipping dreams, one being after Christmas.

One, was about Shinji being a vampire along with Reiji, and Reiji wanted to kill Hikari, though Shinji didn't want him to. No, wait, I got it backwards! SHINJI was going to go after Hikari and Haruka, and REIJI was going to stop him, but then Shinji said when Reiji said he wouldn't let him hurt Hikari, he said,

"I'm not going to kill her, because I...love her."

Or, something like that.

Also, nice dream ~FireLeaf~! XDDD

That dream could be a wonderful fanfiction! Now if only I can write stories.

I have to agreed with SRHtheHedgehog, that they will have heart attacks and throw up if they read this thread. But I really think that they will faint instead after see what Ikarishipping is.

Shock therapy = win, but I'm worry that Shinji will lose too much braincells from the shocks.

Finally, welcome back Aeneid! Nice to see you again.

Last edited:
I got a new topic for everyone:

How would you like Shinji to make next big return? During a tournament? Gym battle? etc.

I think that would be cool considering he is not in the show that much!

kawaii serebii

PokeSpe Collector
How would you like Shinji to make next big return? During a tournament? Gym battle? etc
In 6-float parade in the form of his team and him standing at the head that's going into the stadium for the League XD LOL!!! *cough* I'll be serious now

GYM BATTLE!!! I WANT TO SEE HIM IN KISSAKI CITY!!! I wanna see how he faces off against the Ice Leader *thinks of onee-sama's fic* =p

yosh onee-sama~ And Rissy, I sent you a PM with a few queries =D hope you can answer them

Kawaii-chan

Writing Fanfiction~

Madness would ensue. Hikari and Shinji would never look at each other the same way again xD They'd read it , then look ateach other, blush, then run away! haha i think they'd probably try to make each one of us suffer and -gasp- they'll try to destroy the newbie packs xo!!!! NO!!! We must defend the newbie packs for the love of ikarishipping! lol

How would you like Shinji to make next big return? During a tournament? Gym battle? etc.

During one of hikari's contests <3 that way, THEY'LL SURE TO BE HINTS! Shinji could just stumble by and all , and satoshi and takeshi wil be confused and hikari , of course, would be annoyed since she seems to have this whole " hate thing " for him.

Does anyone else notice that whenever shinji is around hikari seems to overplay the " omg ur so annoying and i hate u " card around him while takeshi and satoshi know when not too xD? Hmm, hint anyone ;) ?

WEE! Aeneid's back! -glomps-

AWW, NO IKARI ACTION?! AGAIN?! :(

Well, at least we have that whole sunset scene <3 i still pray that the creators will do that whole vulpix episode!

AND NO!!!

SHINJI BETTER STAY COLD-HEARTED UNTIL HIKARI BREAKS HIS ICE WALL GOSH DARN IT !

xD Oh and does anyone now whats in 3 months?! I'll give you a hint....its on the 28th....lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.