• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ikarishipping General Discussion 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
I don't know what I was thinking, but I just reminded myself of a dream I had last night, which, of course, was ikarishipping. ;D

The dream was very confusing, so sorry if it really makes no sense.

Um, anyway, the ikarishipping-ness began in the middle of another "dream-scenario" where I was back at my elementary school, on the swing. For some absurd reason. Um, anyway, I was on a swing, then Hikari came in with Shinji and the two are arguing. The only thing I actually understood them yelling was Shinji who yelled about something "being a monster" (I think he was talking about this baby which will be mentioned later in the dream) or something among those lines.

Then they're gone.

Next time I see them (which is the same day), Hikari had a baby (who was Shinji's :D) and she is about to go on this one ride, because my old elementary school was having some carnival or something I guess, and I could see Shinji and he was glaring at Hikari and the baby.

I concluded in the end that Shinji was jealous of his and Hikari's creation.

Edit: Also, just a note, but Hikari was wearing a white shirt that I think said "Baby" or "Ikarishipping" in black on it. Can't remember which one it was Dx .

Yes, I know, very strange dream I had. xD

Last edited:

FlameRose

While I was in a half-dazed sleep last night, another Ikarishipping question came to me last night. ( I REALLY need a life....)

Assuming Dawn forced Paul to let her invite all of her friends to their wedding, how does it work out?

Wait, Shinji's coming back? *dies* I sooo need to catch up...

And AWWWWWWWW! that picture is so cute and sweet xXContestshipperXx. Question though: did you like, hand-draw it? Because it's really, really good! AND CUTE! :333 Just like midnightjewelz. x3

Thank you!! And yes, I did hand draw it :)

THAT PICTURE IS SOOOO CUTE! ♥♥♥♥♥♥ and I love how it's in pencil, it looks so nice! =3

Aww, thank you! I'm dying of happiness right now... ^///^

What will you do on Ikarishipping Day to spread the ikarishipping love?

I'm actually going to DO SOMETHING this year!! *cheers* Maybe draw some fanart for the special day, or write something ^__^ The fanart option is probably a bit more likely though... Oh, and I will be joining in thread celebrations =D

Assuming Dawn forced Paul to let her invite all of her friends to their wedding, how does it work out?

OH MY GOSH >///////< That would be so hilarious. I can imagine Dawn and Paul having a big argument about this - Paul wins but Dawn invites all of her friends anyway. :D Paul would be soooo embarassed, saying all of that mushy stuff in front of everyone who thought he was such a tough guy. PLUS, all of Dawn's friends would probably be saying stuff like "ah he's so gorgeous, look at his silky purple hair..." and "aww, he's soooo kyuuute!!" And at the end of the wedding, he'd come home to find all of his Pokemon with pink ribbons and sparkly hairspray all over them. Meanwhile, Dawn is having the best day ever. I SO need to see this. xDDDD

Oh yeah, and nice dream, Star! It sounds pretty sad, actually... :(

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
Oh yeah, and nice dream, Star! It sounds pretty sad, actually...

Hmm... now that I think about it, it was pretty sad.

Now the topic... X333

LOL! Imagine that! ALL of her friends? Hmm... well, considering she's traveling with Ash who befriends every damn person they meet... *excluding Paul* well, that'll be chaos. Zoey would be maid of honor, May and Misty would just be bridesmaids and... Paul would be the main grooms-guy or whatever they're called again.. xPP Haha, thenPaul's there and he's all embarrassed especially when they're about to kiss! xDD

Priest (?): You may now kiss the bride!
Paul: *gives Dawn peck on cheek* Okay, we're do-
Priest: *ahem* A real kiss...
Audience: *glares*
Dawn: *glares*
Paul: *grumbling about everybody watching* *kisses Dawn on mouth*
Priest: There better be tongue! 8DDD

By the way, like, a few hours ago I was on the bulbapedia reading the descriptions for Mesprit, Uxie and Azelf (forgot why though) and it said with a single touch that Mesprit can erase one's emotions. I was curious by what emotions they can "wipe out". Like, all of them or just the "good ones" like happiness, care and stuff? I also mentioned this because it was Dawn who saw Mesprit. :3

FlameRose

kimykaiba, those pictures are SOOOOO adorable! :D I espescially like the first one...it's just so cute! <3

And I won't be here for the wonderful Ikarishipping Day...-cries- So I, sadly, can't do anything. :( But have fun to everyone that does do something!

Last edited:

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
@kimykaiba I've already welcomed you on youtube but welcome here as well =D I'll add you to the Family <3
Feel free to submit fanarts and answer topics n_n

@Contest Welcome back! <3 *hugs* What a cute pic *o*

@Star Aww you're so lucky to have ikari dreams DX Even if they're quite sad yeah :eek:) I don't know for Mesprit by the way, can it mean that Dawn like the pokemon can erase Paul's dark emotions? 8D *lives in an ikari-centered world*

The Ikarishipping MEP is going well, more than 30 entries already :D Youtube shall drown in Ikari vids bwahaha >8DDD *goes nuts*

Anyway here are the recent ones :

Now onto the topics:

Lol Shinji would be soo ****** and embarassed :eek:) He'd probably ignore Dawn's friends since he hates Ash, doesn't care about Brock, got scolded by Zoey and well, Kenny's his kinda love rival so yeah :eek:)
I can picture the kiss scene Star wrote XD

I'll upload the Ikarishipping amv MEP I'm hosting with my own contribution of course n_n
I'll have an Ikari-feast here with ya'll guys, read the fanfics our dear ikari authors will write for this event (*hint hint ;D*) or read old ones just to celebrate n_n
I want to make a special ID for the Thread too ^^

Last edited:

iLOVEcroutons

Grass Type Lover
I will go crazy and scream things like "OH MY GOD!" constantly. Go on Serebii forums to check for iKari updates. Maybe draw 3 pictures--------------and! Listen to music and think of cool iKari stories! =] lol

... Yeah, that'll be hilarious. xD I think that Shinji would be embarrassed to have all of Hikari's friends (who see Shinji as a cold person all the time) see him be sweet and loving towards Hikari. x3 It'll be the highlight of the wedding to hear all the girls swoon and go "Awwww~!" when Shinji kisses Hikari. ^w^ The guys will try to suppress their laughter and chuckles as they watch the guy with his 'tough-guy attitude' give in to a cute girl. :3

Most likely write a fan fic. Hopefully, I won't feel lazy to do it. XD Seriously though, I'll write some one-shots to celebrate on the occasion. n__n

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
Heya minna! =D

As you all know next week Shinji's back for a full battle with Ash in 2 episodes. Yes you heard me, TWO weeks of Shinjiness! 8D Go Team Shinji! >8D *goes nuts*

If you want to see the preview, this way : Shinji for the win ! =D

I already know the outcome of the match by the way fufufu, so if someone wants to know WHO WINS pm me =D

I've made a new Ikari MEP with the song Far Away guys, I put all my heart in it to make it look like reality in the anime :3

Ikari is love

blondekid15

Pokéshipper
Hey, just wanted to say hello and ikarishipping for the epic win XD

I already uploaded my ikarishipping mep for the ikarishipping day group, so other than that...um, i suppose watch some ikari amvs, read fanfics, maybe even go out to eat just to make the day seem special cause it is XD

Last edited:

isawthephoto

Still waiting.

I always assumed that they'd just elope, but... in this case... well, Haruka and Shuu would be making out in their seats, Satoshi would be sleeping or watching a pokemon battle on a portable television, Kasumi would glare at him for being dense as well as completely unmoved by the wedding, Takeshi would... well, I don't know, probably sitting under the seats, trying to get a view of some girl's underwear.

Meanwhile, Hikari would be absolutely gorgeous, and Shinji (for all of his tough-guy persona) wouldn't really be able to keep his hands off of her. I could even imagine Hikari cutting off the priest's "You may now kiss the bride" spiel by planting a big one on her new husband ever so zealously.

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
Oh, I made an ikarishipping AMV, but Youtube is being a butthole so I couldn't post it :/ . It was going to be part of Rissychan's contest too D: . I also made another AMV on my other computer, but the one I made it doesn't have internet and it won't download onto a CD-Rom, so yeah, um, that sucks for me... ^^;

Oh yeah, I'm also making a picture for Ikarishipping Day! Of course, I messed up on Paul's face color. --;

Also, I thought of this topic the other day, sorry if its been used before. Does anybody else think this thread should have a slogan? ^.^;

What's the Ikarishipping (General Discussion thread) slogan?

I have no idea what it should be, but I just think it would be cool if our thread had a slogan because I don't know of any other thread that has one, so.... I think it should have something to do with this thread's family-like feeling! =D

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
It has been some time since i popped my head in here. before i answer a few topics i want to share my newest Ikarishipping fanart. yay!

Ikari: Just softly

Maybe, "Opposites attract." or maybe "Two worlds, one soul?" i dont know. im not good at making slogans.

Well lets see. May and Misty will be very happy for Dawn. Brock would be either crying or jelous that Dawn has somebody while he is still trying to get a girl of his own. Ash? maybe he would just plain confuse on what is happening around him. rofl

(But to be honest i really cant see Paul asking Dawn "Will you marry me?" i say the same with advanceshipping as well. xD)

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Hey!!

Haven't been here in awhile so ... I think I should return! =D

well..."opposites attract" seems to be used a lot, right? That seems to resemblance ikarishipping in a very descriptive yet short and sweet way. :3

I guess they would all just be all happy for her and everything...?

Yeah....the girls would all fangirl over her [except misty] and stuff and...yeah?

~riolulu

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
It has been some time since i popped my head in here. before i answer a few topics i want to share my newest Ikarishipping fanart. yay!

Ikari: Just softly

Aww cute picture! It's just so adorable! ;D

So... only a few more days until Shinji's return, eh? Ugh, I'm not sure if I want Paul to win or lose... >_> (I do want him to win, but if he loses... eh, I don't know!)

Hopefully though the next two episodes won't focus ALL AROUND Ash and Paul's battle (sounds like it'll be intensed though : o) I just hope for at least some kind of interaction between Paul or Dawn. At least have them talk! -o-;

Edit: Also welcome back Riolulu! =D

Edit Again: I'm currently watching the newest episode from Japan with Shinji in it! :D

Last edited:

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
@Star You made one? Awesome =D If you can't upload it on youtube, upload it on megaupload when you have Internet again I'll add it in the full MEP (which has 50 entries so far =P) n_n

About the slogan why nit but I remember we discussed it this a while ago and we chose not to have one because it was some kind of showing off xD;
I don't care guys if the majority wants one we'll have one ^^

@midnight Aw cute pic! ^^

Yay today Shinji was back in an awesome episode *o*

• Screenshots here
  • Preview of next week's episode here

Can't wait for next week's episode n_n With the clips I'll finally be able to make my "Think Twice before you touch my girl" amv *o*

Fanarts

Also a new Ikarishipping Club opened on Deviantart if some of you guys are interested. Hopefully it'll stay active not like the others xD;

Ikarishippy fan

Diehard☆Ikarishipper
Hi! Mine if I join?
By the way, I saw DP131. It was a good episode, I just didn't see any Shinji-Hikari interaction. :( (should this be in a spoiler? I'm not sure...)
So... can I join?? Please? :D

Oh, by the way the fanarts are adorable, Rissychan! :D

Last edited:

FlameRose

I thought of yet ANOTHER Ikarishipping question! XD

Paul and Dawn are alone, it's Halloween night, and watching a scary movie. How does the situation play out?

ThePokéman09

Paul and Dawn are alone, it's Halloween night, and watching a scary movie. How does the situation play out?
Paul, being Paul, would fall asleep from sheer boredom. Yes, my scenarios fail; I don't know too much about this particular shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.