• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ikarishipping General Discussion 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrendanRuby

kthnxwtf?
Happy Ikarishipping Day, you guys xD

Yeah well, it's technically Ikarishipping Day because it's past midnight but, I'm going to bed, talk to ya guys in the morning so we can celebrate Ikarishipping ^_^

Oh yeah,

Happy Ikarishipping Day!
碇节快乐!

Pfft... who cares if it isn't IS day everywhere in the world yet. (or is it?? xD) Happy Ikarishipping Day, guys!!!!

I drew some fanart for today :3 And it's colored, yay.

In the Rain

I might do some more and post em up in a few hours =) Oh and welcome to the thread, Leafeon243!!

What is your dream hint/moment/scene for Ikarishipping?

I really, really, really like the idea of Dawn getting lost in a blizzard and Paul finding + taking care of her :) Because that would FORCE Paul to be nice, unless he's more of a jerk than we thought and doesn't mind leaving people out in the snow xDDD; He could find her lost, carry her somewhere warm and safe and stay with her until the storm stops :) Even if he just took her to the Pokemon Center and left right after - in the morning, Ash and Brock could be video called and told that Dawn's there, they'd have a reunion and get on with their journey. Dawn could think about how she'd had a weird dream involving Paul saving her life... but she'd also have a feeling that it wasn't a dream. I think she might feel really awkward around him from then on... a crush, maybe?? =D

Kawaii-chan, I'm so excited that the sequel's up!! Good luck with writing it ^^ And Star, your fic is AWESOME!!

Last edited:

Mitsukai

Happy IS Day! Sorry that I never post anymore, but I still read the thread everyday I just don't post. *nervous laugh* Ah, almost everyone have at least an Ikari dream, you girls and maybe some guys are so lucky! :) I never have one or any anime related...but maybe in the future.

Here is a real Ikarishipping art (not Onshuu) from me :
http://mitsusan.deviantart.com/art/PKMN-Ikarishipping-Day-127501293

Its my third picture of I ever draw them together so I'm a bit rusty drawing Shinji.

csisps_26

Roark <3
HAPPY IKARISHIPPING DAY!

Ahem... so, it's the big day, no?

Hmm... let's see... I like xXContestShipperXx's & Star's ideas! They're very cute. Mine would probably be a Dawn Paul kidnap case in which Dawn saves him. He's too injured to continue travelling/take care of himself, so Dawn takes care of Paul.

Kawaii - Good job! Keep it up!

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
Hi everyone! I'm new here and I was wondering if I can join?

Yeah sure! =D Welcome in the Ikari Family n_n

HAPPY IKARISHIPPING DAY GUYS! <33

Spread the love on this special day =D

I'm uploading the Ikarishipping MEP now (I tried this morning but my connection is dumb xD;) will edit my post later ^^

Cute drawings guys *o*

iLOVEcroutons

Grass Type Lover
Happy iKarishipping Day~!!!

HAPPY IKARISHIPPING DAY!!!!;370;
Ahhhhh can't you feel the atmosphere changing?! X3

@xXContestShipperXx
That pic is so adorable!!! =) I really like the coloring. ;D
@Mitsukai
Aw so cute~! =3 Hikari looks like such an innocent cutie! And Shinji's hair ;] woo~!

For Hikari/ Dawn to be in the finals of a Contest, she's really nervous even though Zoey, Ash, and the others try to help her to calm down. Soon it's her turn to perform (still shaking and nervous + talking to herself). That's when she sees Shinji/ Paul in a distance! First, she's thinking that he's there to make fun of her if she were to lose. But then outta the blue he flashes a smile and a thumbs up! ^___^b Oh how the cheeks turn RED! Hikari looses her nerves and either wins the contest! Or at least comes in 3rd...

Hikari soon receives her trophy and feels the nice breeze outside. That's when she sees Shinji walking out of the crowed she decides to scream his name and run toward him. She asks Shinji what he was doing at the stadium, he claims he was "bored" and decided to waste sometime. Hikari giggles and knows that he's lying. A smile face she then tells him, "Thanks for being there for me.". Because if it weren't for Shinji-kun she would've still been nervous and probably would've lost the match. He gives his usual dull look and walks off, but we know as he's walking off. There is a smile or....well a least a smirk on his face. But of course we all know Hikari is smile too. ;D
THE CHEESEY END!

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
<3HAPPY IKARISHIPPING DAY!!!!!<3 :D:D:D

@ Mitsukai: Great fanart! ^^ Ahaha I love the way Shinji looks in the pic xD
@ xXContestshipperXx: Thanks! x33 And also love the fanart! <3 So cute! X33

Gahh, I'm starting to wish I finished my fanart for this day. x3 Sigh, oh well. ^^

Also welcome Leafeon243! You're just in time for the ikari-day madness! xD

Last edited:

Kawaii-chan

Writing Fanfiction~
HAPPY IKARISHIPPING DAY EVERYONE!!!!! XD!!!

heehee, i woke up this morning and fell out of my bed with excitement xD

@ Rissychan, I saw the first part of the MEP! It was amazing, everyone did a awesome job! :D

Okay, so its Ikarishipping Day, new topic time ~~~~~

How would Shinji and Hikari make their own ikarishipping day special ?

will answer later!~

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
The MEP is uploaded ^^

1st part

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb_jTze0Wzs

2nd part

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqx-EjCMASk

20 minutes of Ikarishipping goodness =D

Lol I bet they would freak out if they knew x3
I guess they could go back where it all began at Roark's Gym, (Even if their 1st meeting was in Twinleaf Town) or make something special and romantic together like going near one of the lakes or in Veilstone's square ^^
Hikari would remind Shinji of the "When 2 people meet something is born" motto <3

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥

Hikari: Pucker up Shinji! *makes kissy kissy sounds*

Okay being serious! x3

Hum...... well, if they ever did become a couple Dawn and it was Ikarishipping Day she would probably think back to the moment in Oreburgh City where he forgot her name. They would probably have a nice talk since I just can't imagine Shinji doing anything special. Hikari, however, would probably try to drag him on a date or something to make the day a little more special. Or she may just give him a present of some kind x33

Btw, the MEPs are awesome Rissychan! =D

Last edited:

~FireLeaf~

♫ Miss Murder ♫
AAAAAAHH!!!! *panics* I forgot about IS day coming up!! I've sinned....I've been so stupid lately, and I forgot....*hits self*I have to make up for being inactive...

Uh...anyway....Happy Ikarishipping Day!

How would Shinji and Hikari make their own Ikarishipping day special ?

Ummz....something like....well, I dunno, like a second birthday for them. I think they'll plan a date to a great place (planned by Hikari) invite all her friends to a huge party (also planned by Hikari) and finally if Shinji gets tired of all the partying, he drags her off somewhere (where they first kissed?) where they can be alone...and something happens next (PROPOSAL!!!!)

Ohhh...I feel depressed and hated now...I'll make up for it, promise... ;_;

iLOVEcroutons

Grass Type Lover
Last edited:

FlameRose

-Has internet for a little bit-

HAPPY IKARISHIPPING DAY!

Paul proposes to Dawn.
-shot-

Umm, I'm a little blank, but I like the idea of them re-enacting the Orenburgh scene and then going out on a date. Heh....

.•○*HAPPY IKARISHIPPING DAY!*○•.

:D Yay! Today is the famous IS day over here! =D Woot~ Well, first off, I'd like to share my IS one-shot! :3 A Troublesome Day Lol, I wrote it today because I kinda forgot. ^^; *shot* Ahem. Anyway...

How would Shinji and Hikari make their own Ikarishipping day special?

Hm... Well, I'd say that if it were up to Shinji, then they'd just spend the whole day together relaxing and loving each other extra more. If it were up to Hikari, they would throw a party like and anniversary party. =D Of course Shinji wouldn't like it... XD

Happy IS Day everybodyz~! ♥

blondekid15

Pokéshipper
Ok, sorry I haven't been on I had to go out for errands and all that "fun" stuff, but I had enough time to do what I've been planning. Which was watch the Ikarishipping MEP, read some fanfics, I'm about to have a marathon of Ikari AMVs, and so yeah, I decided to share with ya a couple of fanfics I found...Please enjoy ^^

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3800511/1/Ice_Cream

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4354895/1/Bingo

And yeah, I made an AMV to celebrate so here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79tECoAUxOE

I hope everyone had a wonderful Ikarishipping Day <3

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
Soooo... It's IkariShipping Day. What is it?

It's the airdate of "A Gruff Act to Follow" in the USA, the episode which started everything 8D It's a special event which happens once a year where we can all fangirl and spread the love <3

My contribution to the Happy iKarishipping Day! =]

*throws colorful confetti everywhere*

CLICK ME + WATCH ME IN HQ!

OH Rissychan! How you've made my day! =] lol the MEPs ARE TOTALLY AWESOME! I thank those who contributed!
(MEP 2nd Part = Fav <33)

Omg you're KiwiApplex! I soooo love your vids, you're one of the people who made me want to make some! Thank you <3
And Star is thebiggestikarishippingfan on ff! XD

I made 2 giant colorbars to show off the love on the conv I'm going to this week, lookie <3

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
I made 2 giant colorbars to show off the love on the conv I'm going to this week, lookie <3

Aww those are so pretty *o* I love the second one x) I just love the look in Dawn's eyes after saving Paul from Zoey's wrath xD Too cute! I'm so saving them both! x3

My contribution to the Happy iKarishipping Day! =]

*throws colorful confetti everywhere*

CLICK ME + WATCH ME IN HQ!

You're xKiwiApplex? *o* I love your AMVs! xD This one included x333

I'm on a roll right now, I'm trying to rewatch all the DP episodes with Paul in it. x33 DP016 had got to be my favorite ikari episode ever. Not only does it have the scene Dawn blows up at Paul, but there was also this one time where she said to Brock that wondered what Paul's pokemon thought of him. I thought it was really sweet that she wondered that lol X3 .

iLOVEcroutons

Grass Type Lover
Omg you're KiwiApplex! I soooo love your vids, you're one of the people who made me want to make some! Thank you <3

Yes, yes I am =D Thank you so much for liking my vids (I really miss making them)! I am??? o.o and you're welcome =] iKari needed some love from the start! X3

You're xKiwiApplex? *o* I love your AMVs! xD This one included x333

Yes =D and ohhh thank you so much! <33

Awwwwwww those colorbars are so coool~~~! And what type of conv (an iKari one?)?

Status
Not open for further replies.