• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ikarishipping General Discussion 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
If they were on a date out in public I could see him always being grumpy. He's probably more nicer and romantic when they're alone. That's why a perfect date for the two would be some kinda movie night at their house or something .Totally cute.

BubChan

Wonderwall
If they were on a date out in public I could see him always being grumpy. He's probably more nicer and romantic when they're alone. That's why a perfect date for the two would be some kinda movie night at their house or something .Totally cute.

Agree >;3 Paul is a shy bad boy, he don't know what to do and say in a public, but i know when he's alone with Dawn, he relax, because he's only with her :)

ashwathi

i think i am the biggest fan because i am used to read it's fan fics daily and i also love it.the only reason i think is i dream of paul and dawn.and that navy blue and plum purple goes together well.i wish their would be more ikarishipping in pokemon x and y.

xEryChan

Demon Child
This topic was bumped after nearly a year of inactivity so unfortunately, I have to close it. If someone wants to create a new Ikarishipping discussion thread, they may.

Status
Not open for further replies.