• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ikarishipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
So... close... to... 200th page... x.X
New topic: (Sorry if this topic already been used)

Do you think Dawn would try to comfort Paul if he came in 2nd place in Sinnoh's pokemon league? Would he comfort Dawn if she lost the Grand Festival, or just call her pathetic and walk away?

And for an extra topic: (that way we hopefully get to the 200th page quicker xD)

What would Paul do if he saw Dawn alone, crying?

Sort of like the first one, but whatev. there's a difference xD

Last edited:

Ho-ohRocks201

Beyond the Rainbow~
Hi Ikarishippers! I, Ho-ohRocks201, bring you page 200!

Probably wonder why she is, and if Ash is turning Chimchar into a whimp, he's Paul after all right!

And Dawn would be suprised at his change of attidtude by actually caring, and actually having a heart, which we still don't know he has XD

Edit: Darn it! Sooo close!

Hi Ikarishippers! I, Ho-ohRocks201, bring you page 200!

Are you new? If so, welcome! If not, welcome back! But I thought this was page 199 o_O

Do you think Dawn would try to comfort Paul if he came in 2nd place in Sinnoh's pokemon league? Would he comfort Dawn if she lost the Grand Festival, or just call her pathetic and walk away?

Dawn would comfort Paul if he was sad about it, but ONLY if he was sad about it. If he was angry that he came 2nd, and was abusing his Pokemon again, she'd tell him to grow up.

Unfortunately I do not think he'd try and comfort her if she lost the Grande Festival. He wouldn't make fun of her, he wouldn't say she was pathetic. I don't think he'd say anything.

Give her a look and then walk off? O.O I don't know. He doesn't seem like a very sympathetic person, but that's just me. O___O

Even though I like Penguin, I'm joining this thread, I kinda like Dawn and Paul together being total opposites

Hmmm, that depends on how Paul feels, I doubt he'll show that he is sad or something, but he has to break down sometimes, and of course Dawn will comfort him, ,say some comforting words *cough*Noneedtoworry*cough*, then Paul, will suddenly leave, to show to Dawn he doesn't need her or her comfort right now, but truth be told he really does, or want it maybe :).

Paul wouldn't, maybe come up to her, Silence & looking in to each other's eyes, a little infatuation coming in on Paul's side, he shrugs it off, walks away, Dawn calls him to wait or stop, he stops not answering back, Dawn asks: "what did you want to say to me?", he doesn't say anything AGAIN or says "nothing"! walks off, but secretly wisphers something, maybe a hint, leaving Dawn dumbfounded...

Well pretty much what I said in my 2nd answer up there^, OR Of course, he would come near her, ask her what's wrong, Dawn talks * blah blah bleh*, then waits for Paul to respond, still waiting, still waiting, then she tries to say something, then Paul suddenly speaks of how little he knows her, and the 2 reminisce from the day they 1st met to now, hopefully they had some funny/good/ happy times, and Dawn feels happy now, and hugs Paul , Paul, new to this, blushes, Dawn thanks him, Paul suddenly leaves, leaving Dawn again, possibly running on how he felt when they touched,

I know corny right? Hmmm sorry, in the mood for stuff like this

ash_1518

He would act uninterested but he would still ask her what was wrong. His face will be blank when she tells him. His tone will be expressionless when he gives her his advice. Dawn hugs him in thanks (Paul blushes)

Aeneid

is on plurk.
Announcement!

The tag line 'When Love and Hate Collide' has been chosen for the Ikarishipping S2T. It had 5 votes against the four other tag lines that had two votes each, followed by a single vote on another tag line. ^^

Thank you for all those who voted! :D

Yura Yura by Hearts Grow has now been accepted for the Japanese song nominations. Please give more song suggestions. We badly need Japanese songs.

Voting for the English song nominations will start on August 28, 2008, GMT +8. Voting will be done on a once a day basis type of voting that will last for a week or so (depends on the consensus agreed upon) and the top 8 most popular songs will be chosen to be part of the S2T. ^^

He'll call her pathetic, but he'll do the comforting in his own way. XD

Non-OOC Shinji will ignore her, but when she makes a lot of noise, he'll go other to her, scream a bit at her, but will hand out a handkerchief. XD

kiara911

What the heck AM I??
Hello 199th page :)
Dawn would comfort him but he would ignore her...Paul won't comfort her. But I think If we actually saw him we'd go 0.0 (WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?! DAWN!! HE'S HERE!!)
I need to stop yelling at the tv...-.-'
He would be like all the other guys and will try to comfort her CAUSE THEY CAN'T STAND A GIRL CRYING
it would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

~FireLeaf~

♫ Miss Murder ♫
Heeello new people~:) Yay! We're nearly at the 200th page!! I'm working up a surprise...

Dawn would go to Ash first and congratulate him before seeing Paul walking away before going to comfort him. He wouldn't want her comfort, though...

Paul won't comfort her. He'd probably have seen her appeals, but his attention would mostly be on how pathetic Ash's pokemon are and would just glance at Dawn crying, but wouldn't say a thing.
Reality sucks -__-;

Paul would...call her pathetic. Dawn gets up, stands right in front of him, and while she's yelling, he just kiss her quickly before smirking and walking away. End cameo XD

Okay, I made no sense. XD

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
Welcome here Ho-ohRocks201 and ContestNoir888! n_n *hands cookies and ikarishipping shirts*

Hum, Dawn would congratulate Ash fist and then feel bad for Paul so she'd tried to cheer him up. But as you guys said he wouldn't mind or at least wouldn't show it and leave (before yelling at her to leave him alone to be really in character )
And I think Paul would comfort her__ in his own way XD Like he would make fun of her for crying for such a thing and give her advices ^^

Ok so about the photobucket account, does anyone here already have one that we could use? Or do we have to create a new one?

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥

If Paul lost the pokemon league, coming in scond place, he would probably be piss, glaring at the ground, shaking in anger, angry that his pokemon were too "Pathetic" and "weak" to win. And Dawn would see him like that, asked if he was okay, Paul would yell at her, telling her its none of her buisness or something that that ^^' Then Dawn would be angry and tell him off, and Paul would be staring at her like "Whoa...." and Paul would make some come kind of comment, causing her to blush ^^' Me and my hopeful thinking. As for Dawn losing, I imagine she would be on a bench, crying into her knees,

Paul walks by and stares at her, asking whats her problem and Dawn would say, "Nothing! Leave me alone!" but Paul would keep on bugging her until she tells, and when she does she runs away, still crying, calling her own self pathetic. Paul would chase after her, grabbing her by the wrist, telling her she isn't pathetic, Dawn looks him in the eyes, asking if he really meant that. He would nod, saying he meant it, then ikarishipping kiss and all the ikarishippers start crying and screaming at the tv again, and starts an ikarishipping parade, singing joy to the world XD Okay maybe the last part doesn't happen, instead Dawn asks why he's being so nice, he says something cheesy (but not to cheesy XD) then tells her sternly she better not tell anybody, especially Ash, about him being nice xD

The same as above, just with Dawn having another excuse for crying and maybe a little more cheesiness xD

Mitsukai

Ok so about the photobucket account, does anyone here already have one that we could use? Or do we have to create a new one?

There was one, but the person who create it have not post in this tread for a while. I know since I helped her uploading, but due to the fact it rare to found Ikarishipping fanarts/fancomics back then we didn't do anything. Also, I had forgot the password since it been a long time. -_-; I'm so sorry,everyone. Please forgive me.

Rissychan

Meri Kurisumasu
Paul walks by and stares at her, asking whats her problem and Dawn would say, "Nothing! Leave me alone!" but Paul would keep on bugging her until she tells, and when she does she runs away, still crying, calling her own self pathetic. Paul would chase after her, grabbing her by the wrist, telling her she isn't pathetic, Dawn looks him in the eyes, asking if he really meant that. He would nod, saying he meant it, then ikarishipping kiss and all the ikarishippers start crying and screaming at the tv again, and starts an ikarishipping parade, singing joy to the world XD Okay maybe the last part doesn't happen, instead Dawn asks why he's being so nice, he says something cheesy (but not to cheesy XD) then tells her sternly she better not tell anybody, especially Ash, about him being nice xD

It makes me think about a topic XD
What would you do if Ikarishipping became "canon" in the anime? (I mean if there was like a blushing as there was with Contestshipping, have faith guys XD)

There was one, but the person who create it have not post in this tread for a while. I know since I helped her uploading, but due to the fact it rare to found Ikarishipping fanarts/fancomics back then we didn't do anything. Also, I had forgot the password since it been a long time. -_-; I'm so sorry,everyone. Please forgive me.

It doesn't matter Mistukai *hugs* Then we just have to create a new one XD Does anyone want to take care of it? It'd better be someone who has a lot of fanarts to upload (even though the other memebers can contribute too) and even the old ones from Blue Sky which are rare now =/

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
What would you do if Ikarishipping became "canon" in the anime?

I would scream at the tv or computer, most likely computer, then when the episode(s) with blushing and all the other hints come out I'll scream at the tv, then start a parade called March of the Ikarishippers xD I'll just be really excited and be hugging the computer/tv. :D

~FireLeaf~

♫ Miss Murder ♫

Lol! I really wish that would happen!! :D

Aww cool~ Blue Sky has a new site? :D

Step one. Scream.

Step two. Faint.

Step three. Repeat Step One.
And of course, I'd record the scene and play it seventeen times a day on a big-screen TV. XD

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥

Step one. Scream.

Step two. Faint.

Step three. Repeat Step One.
And of course, I'd record the scene and play it seventeen times a day on a big-screen TV. XD

lol I think every ikarishipper would do that XD

And to add on to the 'What would you do if ikarishipping became canon in the anime' topic, I would also scream, scream again, scream 'til I lose my voice, get a bump on my head from hitting it on something xD
lol I got a huge bump on my head from hitting it on my bunk bed when Dawn was yelling at Paul in the gruff act to follow (or maybe the episode before that one) episode xD

EDIT: Before I forget, welcome newcomers! :D

You know guys I've had this thought in my head and I want to see if it might be true with you all

I think Paul might be jealous of Dawn being with Ash in the anime

Does anyone agree

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
@Pikachu: Possibly... Maybe he is jealous of Dawn traveling with Ash :D That would be sooo cute if Paul was jealous xD Like one episode Paul yells that she should travel with him, Dawn gasps and blushes and ikarishipping moment with her glomping him and um,... she starts traveling with him xD (I wish *rolls eyes*)

lol I just had the weirdest picture in my mind xD Dawn is looking into the mirror, and Dawn has this HUGE zit on her forehead that looks like zit-size animation of Paul's face xD Gross, yet weird images I get every now and then...

YAY! Almost to two hundredth page! ^_^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.