• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ikarishipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skittygirl

Skittyx2
Ok more supporters! Sadly, no one will lend me there scanner since my friends (not friends really there mean) wont let me. I had one with Shinji and Hikari but when my new printer comes (for christmas money is tight though) I will post mines. Ok I wil now start my fan list.

CuteDrew667

Boo Darlin <3
Hey, at first i didn't like Hikari at all (I hope you don't see that as bashing, because I like Hikari now :))

The idea of her and Shinji is interesting and I like it, but then again i also like Pearlshipping lol. I see a nice contrast. Though it is very different cus Drew can be nice it is the same with Contestshipping: bad Guy, good girl. XD, lol. I like it, are there any pics of them together?

xoxo

Skittygirl

Skittyx2
Sure you can. Anyways now the main site serebii.net has info on Shinji and Hikari. Hikari seems nice and over imaginitive and Shunji is a badass really. If his Hizozaru loses a battle, he's going to dump it I guess. Ok and if you support the ship I will put you on the fanlist. Anyways I have to say something about the fanart I was making: my art is not very good. Okay it stinks. But thats just a warning before yo see it which will be a long time from now.

And CuteDrew that wasnt bashing so dont worry. As I said in my fist post, saying your honest opinion is not bashing like this:

"I personally dont think that Shinji and Hikari make a good ship etc"

This is considred bashing
"OMG YOU IDIOTS THIS SHIP STINKS! HINJI AND HIKARI" and something like that is bashing.

Last edited:

Pochaki

Go Team Starlight!
Sure you can. Anyways now the main site serebii.net has info on Shinji and Hikari. Hikari seems nice and over imaginitive and Shunji is a badass really. If his Hizozaru loses a battle, he's going to dump it I guess. Ok and if you support the ship I will put you on the fanlist. Anyways I have to say something about the fanart I was making: my art is not very good. Okay it stinks. But thats just a warning before yo see it which will be a long time from now.

thanks!
I think the contrast between Hikari's and Shinji's characters makese this couple even more interesting!!! ^__^

I know Shinji has an appearance that we all think he's not a good guy but maybe as the anime progresses...he may turn out not as bad after all! ^^

please post urs fanarts! Maybe we think it's good and we ikarishipping fans will still like it! =D
I might go draw some too! xD lol.

But even if Shinji is a bad guy, they would still make an adorable couple. x3 Well I think so. Especially since they're so different. Opposites Attract. Heheh..I love that. =]

Ooh I would love to see some Ikarishipping fanart. I would draw some, but I can't draw for crap. I'll try though. x3

CuteDrew667

Boo Darlin <3
you know what...I think I'm gonna draw Shinji and Hikari in a very different style than the Anime...so at first you might think it is 'cute' but compared to anime it might be a bit different. XD LOL.

XD lol, that sounds interesting! I look forward to seeing it

xTiiNAx

I <3 Shuu :]
Hello, I'm new to this forum, and i'd like to join the club, please? :]
I have a feeling that IkariShipping will happen...for some reason...

Hikarii

Two i's, not one!
Welcome aboard, Tiina! XD

I finished my drawing of this ship, but I forgot to add something. Maybe I'l lscan it tomorrow. xP

xSweetxAurorax

does this ship have a name? ^^ now that you mention it shinji reminds me of silver too o_O

Hyourinmaru

Moose with the Pen
Ooooh, this ship seems strangely addictive. The characters are so different and it just looks plain cute in my head <3
*would like to join*
I'd probably write some fanfiction for it later, when I get a good grasp of what the characters are like and all.
I'd also like to know why it's called Ikarishipping, unless it's already been mentioned. :D

Last edited:

CuteDrew667

Boo Darlin <3
Now that I have posted, does that mean I am part of this forum or on the fanlisting. if I am nto can i be on it please, cus this ship is warming to me, lol. I have the third episode, so i am going to do some screencaps if i can of Hikari and Shinji, when I do hjope you like em :D

~CuteDrew667~
xoxoxo

xTiiNAx

I <3 Shuu :]
Thanks Hikarii and MandiKitty! :]
I think i'll draw some fanarts too...when i have time that is. School is keeping me away from drawing... -.-;;

Great video, CuteDrew! I really liked this one. =] Shinji really does look badass, but that's awesome! x3 Poor Ash looked so sad in the video though. ;-; *cheers him up*
I hope to see more Ikarishipping stuff, because I'm really beginning to like this shipping more and more! <3

Kira Yamato

Ghost of Razgriz
Due to the name of this shipping, you can have some success luring Neon Genesis Evangelion fans into supporting it. The fact that the two people being shipped share the same names as Evangelion characters only sweetens the deal further. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.