• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ikarishipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skittygirl

Skittyx2
Poor Shinji. He cant face a little rollar coaster but Hikari can! Maybe a chilodhood trauma about it like May and tentacool? Oh and I had this as a date for them in mind too:

Hikari drags Shinji...to a movie. A cartoon one that Hikari (its one of those uber cute cartoon movies) wants to see and he thinks its pathetic (lets just say its called the "Lonely Absol" and the Absol is lonely until it finds a friend Skitty) but he finds a right time to actually spend time with Hikari. Maybe he buys Hikari popcorn since she forgot to bring her pokedollars and maybe he yawns to do that dumb "yawn then lean arm over girls shoulder trick" but she avoids it buy looking closer at the screen and see's the cute Absol and Skitty being happy xD. I dont know but I thought the last part was cute. Then Shinji leaves the theater and he leaves her to her um wherever Hikari stays with Ash on her journey.

Ed Elric Bunny

bunny rabbit <3
I feel like drawing the whole "Shinji fears rollercoasters" thing.. seems like something cute to fanart. xD

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
What if Shinji and Hikari were dating?
The only date I can see them having is one by force. Maybe get stuck somewhere or an island like May and Drew was. They came together after a while.

xSweetxAurorax

The only date I can see them having is one by force. Maybe get stuck somewhere or an island like May and Drew was. They came together after a while.

*cough cough contestshipping!!* o_O ok sry >_< wow i'd really like to see shinji's face when hikari tries to drag him on a roller coaster ^_^

Wish_Jirachi

<-Dance(?)
I supporting this shipping. HikarixShinji is cute couple ^^
My idea: In theater show, Hikari searching washbasin and she can't find. And Losting. Shinji comes this theater.Shinji see a pokemon and follow it.Hikari and Shinji meeting on backstage. Curtain opens on a Darling scene.
Umm..I know It's a not good idea XD

Rugia

Alright!

Hmmmm...I imagine Hikari would broadcast the fact that they were dating all over the world and Shinji would deny everything:D I can't think any actual dates besides...seeing a super contest together?

Skittygirl

Skittyx2
Yay! Welcome Wish Jirachi. Hmm....I might draw some fanart about the rollar coaster and how Hikari is having fun and Shinji is all ._. faceless and stuff. Now I feel like drawing my horrible fanart. Its times like these I wish I could draw anime. I make my fanart seem ike a kids doodle (which it sorta is seeing as Im 10). Maybe its a super contest and Hikari is al like "Shinji is my Poochama cuter than hers?" and he is just faceless and says in a serious voice "...yes.It is" and Hikari feels happy and Shinji seems mad but deep (very deep) he felt good about it? Man,my creativity is all out for some reason...

Drew Andrews

Contest Legend
XD Kanji is Chinese caligrpahy, you've got that right. The comic is in Katakana. I can only read a few vowels such as "ta" and something else, but that's pretty much it. I want to draw more Ikarishippy art now. xP
Just stumbled here, reading that comic strip... I was just GUESSING- based on the KANJI. I think it was something like that the 2 were comparing skills... and then there's the kanji for lake-what does that mean?

I study Chinese, BTW. I'm Singaporean

On the topic if they were dating- guess i'll be like MayxDrew.... You can imagine

Last edited:

Wish_Jirachi

<-Dance(?)
Yay! Welcome Wish Jirachi. Hmm....I might draw some fanart about the rollar coaster and how Hikari is having fun and Shinji is all ._. faceless and stuff. Now I feel like drawing my horrible fanart. Its times like these I wish I could draw anime. I make my fanart seem ike a kids doodle (which it sorta is seeing as Im 10). Maybe its a super contest and Hikari is al like "Shinji is my Poochama cuter than hers?" and he is just faceless and says in a serious voice "...yes.It is" and Hikari feels happy and Shinji seems mad but deep (very deep) he felt good about it? Man,my creativity is all out for some reason...

Not give up Skitty, you can make good fanarts. Keep Trying.
I can draw Hikari but I not drawed Shinji. Sometime I try drawing him.
I do a chibi sketch. Here:
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/79/image169kc8.jpg

Skittygirl

Skittyx2
Oh my god,those chibis are adorable! Oh and I forgot to mention,if anyone wants,you can post your own questions if you want.Just pm me with your question and I will ask it and then I will give credit. Anyways,were on the verge on going to 100 posts so remember to keep the thread alive.

Oh yes DrewAndrews.If you like the ship,tell me to put you on the fanlist.

Last edited:

Hikarii

Two i's, not one!
Great picture, Wish Jirachi. XD If you'd let me, I'd like to try and brighten up that picture with Photoshop filter, to make your lines stand out more. :3

Yulissa

<- x James = OTP ♥
Sorry For My English....
Not give up Skitty, you can make good fanarts. Keep Trying.
I can draw Hikari but I not drawed Shinji. Sometime I try drawing him.
I do a chibi sketch. Here:
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/79/image169kc8.jpg
Is Cute... I Like Chibis...
:rolleyes: The Date Shinji And Hikari...... mmmm..... Only... Invite For Message Envoy For His ;396;... But Where ?
I Hope Late Some Idea

I think the carnival would be so much fun! xD And it would be hilarious to see Hikari drag Shinji everywhere and on every ride. And they can eat cotton candy together, awww. <3 And it'd be awesome if Shinji had some big fear over roller coasters, but he didn't want to admit it. And Hikari told him she's taking him to a roller coaster and he was all like "Fine. Let's go." And they get to it and it's huge. And Shinji just faints. xD Ahh I can just see it now.
Is Place Perfect for Hikari & Shinji... I Like Idea...

seeing a super contest together?
I Like See Not Supercontest ( Remember Contestshipping... And I Am Avanceshipper, Not More Contestshipping ._.), But See In Dress And Tuxido...

Another Fan Art... This Site...http://pdxplus.main.jp/
[img139]http://pdxplus.main.jp/n137.jpg[/img139]
The Artist Like Ikarishipping ^_^

Last edited:

Skittygirl

Skittyx2
Yulissa that picture is super cute!Completly loving how you find those Ikarishipping images! Anyways I made a fanart about the roller coaster. Actuallly,it was a 5 minute doodle since I was bored and I was leaving but when I can post it I will. Anyways remember you can make your own questions. Just notify me!

Ed Elric Bunny

bunny rabbit <3
xD The only thing I can translate from that fanart is 'cute',which is what Hikari's calling Shinji..

I have to start fanarting the rollercoaster scene too,it's too cute of an idea to just drop. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.