• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Iki Gekkou - Sign Ups

Fukubuchou

('ε') フーン
Hmm... I love the idea of the character, as it seems like the almost exact opposite of Sam (they do share one thing in common: They get protective of girls easily.), but before I accept, I'd like to see a bit more history. What were his days like in Primary school? Middle School? What is a typical day in the life of Hiro? Had he done anything noteworthy while he was in a gang? What was the first time with Rin? Descriptions of that time? There are an abundance of things you could add, bro. Just add a lot more description to his history, and you will enter the game grid. (Sorry, I love the TRON references. :))

Eh sorry! I edited the post. Hopefully that is better?

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Exceptional! I add you to the list! Welcome to Shinozuka High, sir!

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
Name: Rei Amaya

Other Names: Rei Papaya Tree when joking around. (lolwut?)

Description: Rei is a small girl for her age, usually getting knocked around and bruised during her favorite sport - soccer. But with her size comes speed, as she can run quickly and for a very long time. Rei has straight, medium ebony black hair, or so it seems. Actually, when it hits the sunlight, it can turn a light shade of brown. Her bangs are brushed impatiently to the side of her head, as she doesn't care much for fashion or style, except for the blue headband she wears. Rei's ears are the slightest bit pointed, making her look slightly like an elf. Her eyes seem to be almost always bright with happiness, as she is a humorous girl and loves joking around.

She likes the school uniform, because picking out clothes each day was a bother in elementary school, and her wardrobe consisted of mostly t-shirts and shorts. Rei believes that trendy clothes don't affect your appearance that much - if you're cute, you're cute, and clothes don't make an ugly person pretty.

Characteristics: Rei is humorous and loves to tell jokes around her friends, and is overall a nice person. But if you do get on her bad side, her temper flares. Rei can be a dangerous enemy in arguments, and never backs down. It would have to take a very good reason to apologize. She absolutely despises bullies, and will do anything and everything to get back at them. She is average in academics but loves reading especially, usually settling down and shutting out everything but the words in front of her eyes.

Starting the high school last year, she found that for some reason she had become a magnet to boys. Flabbergasted with the flirts, she found out that she could easily pick and choose between them, if she ever did want a boyfriend. Despite the males' efforts, she is still single and is waiting for a boy that she takes a very great liking to. It makes her uncomfortable to have someone liking her, which results in Rei constantly avoiding them.

Rei's friends aren't the 'popular crowd' but aren't the gang of geeks, either. They all have they're own characteristics, going from smart to gossipy to tomboyish. She trusts them with all her heart, as most of them have been with her since Kindergarten. Unfortunately, most of them have moved away due to the gangs and danger.

When she is distressed or sad about something, she plays her violin. Rei is extremely skilled at it, and puts all of her feeling into the music, making it sound like the instrument and Rei are one. She also doesn't mind practicing daily. She does it first thing in the morning before school starts, as it gives her energy and happiness.

Biography: Rei almost didn't survive being born. Her heartbeats got slower and slower, and after a while the doctor said she wasn't going to make it. But as soon as he said that, Rei's heartbeat pace increased, as if she refused to believe his words. Rei's mother cried with relief that she was going to have a second child, and a baby girl. The family took her home soon after, cooing and tickling her much to the 2 year old boy's dislike. Kaito complained that she got all the attention, and was overly jealous. Rei's parents waved it aside, which was odd for them because they were so kind.

In elementary school, Rei was a full tomboy. Despite that, she was still kind to everyone but had the same attitude that she has now in high school. She was outgoing, and a little bit of a chatterbox when she was young. But in middle school, things started to change. Her tomboyish-ness began to fade away, and she became more organized and clean. She brushed her hair everyday, started to tie her hair back and even applied lipstick every once in a while.

But as Rei started to enter 10th grade, things started to go wrong. Kaito had become mean and snotty to both Rei and her family. He spent a lot of time away from home and when he was with his family he locked himself in his room. Fights began to start about Kaito's attitude between father and son. Rei, fully worried, once followed Kaito while he was leaving the house again. She soon found out that he had joined a gang. A gasp gave her away, and he made her promise not to tell anybody. Rei had gotten badly frightened and could not sleep that night. There used to be a understanding look in Kaito's eyes when Rei told him her fears of the gangs, and now he was a part of them. The scowl he wore now changed him into an entirely different person, scary and dark. A couple months later, the family was notified that he had been killed in a fight. Rei was shocked and depressed, thinking that if she had only told her parents... She moved around in a daze for the next week, until she slowly recovered from the news. Her parents never did, though. Rei's mother was always crying with grief, and her dad or Rei had to take care of the chores and cooking most of the time. Rei has come to a conclusion that it was Kaito's actions that resulted in his death.

As she started high school, Rei strived to do her best in all things, and to not follow the footsteps of her beloved older brother. She convinced herself that her parents knew best, and that they wouldn't be harmed at all by the gangs.

Likes: Rei enjoys being with her friends and looking for adventure. She loves sweets and biking around town.
Dislikes: Anything slow-paced, heights, and gangs, of course.

Other: Rei doesn't currently have a job, but she does want to be a violinist when she grows up.

Last edited:

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Accepted, and welcome!

Also, a slight notice, once we get KMG and at least one more person to post a SU, then I may start the RP, as I'm not sure we will be getting many more players. Besides, it's good to keep a low number- means more interaction.

Last edited:

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
Thanks! I might be telling some people that might be interested about this...

Aura Wolfe

Name: Chiharu Koizumi
Other names: Chi, Nya-chan

Description: Slightly taller than average, slender and flexible, Chi is most certainly eye catching, and has a tendency to stand out in a crowd because of her love of bright colours. Her hair is a bright bubblegum pink, dyed from her original light brown. The school has tried to get her to dye it back, but she point blank refuses to. Most of the teachers have given up. Her skin is slightly paler than normal, and she speaks with a slight accent due to her mother being Italian. Chi’s eyes are a light golden brown, normally silently laughing at something she knows and they don’t.

Chi’s love of bright colours means that she tends to break the school uniform code a lot. Most of the time, she’ll wear one part of the uniform (such as the top, or the skirt), and then just wear whatever the hell she feels like with that, provided it’s very bright. She tends to lean towards short dresses, hoodies and knee high socks with ballet flats most of the time, although she does have some skirts and pants as well. These clothes are generally bright colours, normally with patterns on them such as hearts and flowers. She has a bit of an obsession with cats though, so many of her clothes incorporate that obsession into them, often being beanies or hoodies with cat ears, patterns and faces on them. The most common colours she wears is blue, pink and yellow.

http://i56.*******.com/256td2b.jpg

Characteristics: Chi is one of those people who aren’t quite what they seem. If one were to try and judge her by her appearance, they would probably assume that she is loud, cute obsessed, probably clumsy, and a bit of an idiot. And, after meeting her and talking to her, then they would probably say “Well, I guess I was right about her.” They couldn’t be more far removed from the truth of the matter. This automatic assumption that people make would be more like a mask, or a persona, that Chi presents to most people.

In actual fact, she’s quite cunning and cautious, and uses the above personality to make people think that she is of no risk to them at all, that she will not harm them or hurt them in any way. She will disarm them, then probably ‘accidently’ crash or fall into them, before seeming to disappear. And in some amount of time later, her … er victim… will find out that their wallet, ipod or anything else of value they had on them has mysteriously disappeared forever…

She’s not the kind of person who takes kindly to voices of authority or those who want to force their way, their ‘leadership’ upon her. She’s used to being able to do what she wants, go where she wants, take what she wants, and anyone who tells her otherwise will be yelled at, perhaps slapped, and then ignored by her for however long she deems necessary. She has a habit of rebelling against such people and their rules, even to the point of stupidity, just to make a point. An example of this would be her hatred for the current curfew imposed on teenagers, which she rebels against by sneaking out at night, often to go find someone who is happy to buy her ‘wares’ that she so did not steal of randoms on the street or anything, no not at all.

With her schoolwork, she can very rarely be bothered to study for upcoming tests, and her assignments are at best late. When she was younger, she used to rely simply upon her natural intellect to pull her through school, which worked, but now as the workload gets tougher, it’s becoming more difficult for her to do and she refuses to change her ways to get better grades. So now days she really hates school, the only things she finds interesting about it would have to be art class (although this is starting to bore her) and gymnastics. She enjoys drawing manga people, and can often draw rather meaningful pictures using that style, although she isn’t the best at it. But she often gets in trouble with the teacher who says that she needs to try a bit of realism. Gymnastics would have to be her favourite thing, and her calling in life.

She’s a bit cautious when it comes to love, knowing very well that when she does fall in love, she falls very heavily and ignores almost all the faults in their character, worshiping them like a god. It can be a bit problematic if they decide to use this to their advantage, as she will overlook the fact that she is being used. Only after she isn’t in love anymore, will she become rather disgusted at her behaviour earlier, and cannot believe she allowed someone to control her.

Biography: Chiharu wasn’t born in Japan. She was born in Italy one night when her parents Daniela and Kioshi were going to visit her mother’s family. But the two of them were returning home to Osaka, Japan, in a few weeks, so they decided against having an Italian name for her, so she would fit in with other children her age. As a child she always seemed to be rather bouncy and happy, but demanding as well. Her attitude was ignored by her parents and her other siblings. Being one of four, you really don’t get that much attention, especially when you are neither the eldest nor the youngest.

Primary school was rather uneventful for Chi, with her just breezing through it with ease. The teachers were quite impressed with her grades, and predicted that she just couldn’t go wrong at all – she was far too sweet and innocent and intelligent for that. But, when she started middle school, everything went to hell.

Kioshi was killed in a car crash by a drunken driver as he came home from work one night. The whole family was devastated, especially Daniela who for months afterward took little interest in her family. Her parents back in Italy suggested that she uproot the family and move them over there, but Daniela was against it. Her eldest was in his last year at school, and it would be cruel for her to take her kids away from their friends. And besides, she didn’t want to leave Kioshi. She blamed alcohol and idiots for his death, constantly angry for weeks on end. The children did their best to stay well out of her way, until she stopped directing her hatred at her family. She got a new job as a police officer, stopping idiots like the one that killed Kioshi from tearing more people away from life. She wasn’t around much though, so she never noticed that in her absence, Chi started to mix with a rather strange bunch.

Walking home from school one day, she bumped into a group of street kids, who had seen her doing cartwheels down the street earlier. Despite their very different upbringing, she got along well with the four of them (Katsu, Tamotsu, Kuro and Ayumi), and started to pick up habits off them, such as stealing things. They taught her how to take things from people easily, how to fool them, how to disappear quickly and how to move without making a sound. Due to her being rather good at gymnastics, she learned very quickly and was soon helping the little gang pinch rich people’s wallets on a regular basis. After all, they probably didn’t need the money anyway.

She grew rather close to one of the boys in the gang, Tamotsu. He was the leader of the group, wild and unpredictable, and he didn’t bow to anybody. Chi liked these qualities, and Tamotsu quickly noticed how she seemed to worship him, and used this to his advantage, getting her to do dangerous things for his gain, and using her like a pet or a stress ball. Despite all the things that he put her through, she still believed that he truly loved her and cared for her deep down, and that he was just stressed out and putting his gang first.

Just a couple of days before Chi was to move to Tokyo, Tamotsu tried to get Chi to go and steal her mothers engagement ring off her. Chi was horrified at the very notion of doing that, as it reminded Daniela of Kioshi, and love he had for her. Tamotsu threatened her that if she didn’t steal it, he would stab her with one of the gangs many knives. Out of fear, she promised she would, and then hid for those two days before they moved. She often saw Tamotsu watching her house, and was terrified that he would come in and find her. By pushing his control over her just too far, her love for him had flickered and died, leaving only terror.

As they were leaving, Chi found a rather abusive, chilling letter in her bag. It wasn’t signed, but she knew who it was from. She didn’t tell her mother, or any of her family because she was worried of the trouble she would get in if they found out she’d been stealing. She’s silently terrified that Tamotsu will come and find her, and carry out exactly what he promised he would do to her in that letter, and can only hope that he died in the gang fighting… but she’s not entirely sure.

Likes: If it’s related to a cat somehow, then she will want it. ‘specially if its bright. She likes having money and shiny things. Loves gymnastics, and drawing manga without teachers around.
Dislikes: 9.00pm curfew, school, voices of authority, people who manipulate others. Seems to be terrified of knives.

Other: Speaks fluent Italian.

Last edited:

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Well, I think a bit better of a visual than what I got would have described her better, but I enjoy the story.
I accept, but I'd like a better visual, if you would like to find one. That one just looks... Americanized, if you get my drift.

But, in all cases, Bio accepted. Welcome to Iki Gekkou!

Aura Wolfe

That might be a bit difficult, seeing as I spent all night drawing that, and I really don't think I can be bothered to draw another one. If you're talking about how her appearance doesn't quite match up with her personality, well I drew it before I realised that Rin was almost her clone, and had to put some darker stuff into her personality. And no, I don't get your drift about it looking americanised - that's just my style but whatever, I'll remove it if it really offends you.

Last edited:

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Nonoonon, it's okay! I just thought you pulled it from the internet. If I offended you, I'm terribly sorry.

Also, for reference, here is Sam Halcyon's bio.

Name: Samuel Halcyon

Other names: Sam (Sammy by loved ones.)

Description:
SamHalcyonPokmonTrainer-1-1.jpg

Drawn myself!
Sam Halcyon appears as a 6'02" 165 lbs teenager. He has dark brown hair, and extraordinarily deep brown eyes. He has a light complextion, due to his American origin. He normally wears Aéropostale and American Eagle branded clothes. This includes tee-shirts and cargo-styled shorts. In his school uniform, which consists of a black button up jacket and matching pants, he usually keeps his jacket unbuttoned, showing his shirt, allowing people around him to recognize where his is from. He also has two types of shoes, aside from his school's uniform shoes; Asics tennis shoes (white and bronze trimmed), and Dockers.
He also likes to wear no-show socks, and hates it when he wears pants and his ankles are exposed. During Gym classes, he wears, as you would expect, not the usual shorts for track worn by traditional japanese runners, but American gym shorts, often in burgundy.

Also, he is an avid collector of outfits, sort of in the form of a cosplayer. His outfits consist of:
-Pokémon Trainer Red (but colored aqua)
-Slifer Red duelist (with a matching duel disk)
-A TRON outfit (glows white, and has a light disk)
-Jedi Adventure Robes (from Star Wars; The Force Unleashed, one of Sam's favorite games, with a matching blue lightsaber modeled after Darth Revan's)

Characteristics: Sam, as a child, was very wild and crafty, often escaping from his house. His parents even tried to lock the doors with a special rubber cap over the door knobs. He evntually figured out how to work them, though. As he grew older, he began to develop asthma, and had a really hard time breathing, causing him to become much more calmer and quieter. Around the age of 12, he began to become more wild again. But, this time, it was more of a peppy wild, often a source of motivation for others around him. (This causes him to occasionally go "WOOOOOOOO!" when something exiting is happening.) As a late teenager, 17 years old, he developed a large respect for others his age, particularly women. As such, in America, people refer to him as the 'Classic Teen with an old romantic twist'.
He also can act like a child sometimes, often groaning and becoming a bit of a dragger if things seem dull to him. He tries his best to spice things up, which can lead to some negative consequences, as it can be quite disruptive, and a bit obnoxious.
He also has a tendancy to call others 'bro' (if they are male), or 'miss' (if they are female), regardless of their age. He will also often say 'Sweet!' or 'Awesome!' to express graditude.

Biography: Sam, at the start of his life, lived in a small apartment in San Diego, California. He almost immediatly started to adapt to baseball, and became a great catcher by age four. His throwing skills, however, wern't up to snuff. He tried everyday for the next two years to become a better thrower, and eventually got slightly better. When he was seven, he was introduced into Pokémon, which really sparked his interests in Japan. The throwing of a Pokéball made him feel more like a real baseball player. He acted like the baseball was the Pokéball, and the catcher was a Pokémon. It really improved his skills, and helped him win a few matches.
When he was 8, he discovered he had asthma, and had also contracted Bronchus, which means water fills your lungs, AND pnuemonia, where your lungs become scarred. The entire night of his 8th birthday, he was coughing up water and blood. His throat was sore and dripping wet with blood, forcing him to rinse his throat out every hour or so. After the chaos of the diseases, his asthma worsened, and x-rays showed the scars in his lungs ran deep. The liquid had exited his lungs, but left very brutal marks behind. This causes Sam to temorarily become a heavy breather. He often rejected his inhaler. He also, at age 9, discovered he required glasses, his vision being at 20 - 35, but he is too vain to wear them. when he was 12, he became more happy than he had been for the past few years, due to the fact he had gotton a girlfriend. He treated her with respect. And it made him feel very respectful towards girls, earning himself the nickname of the Modern Romantic.
By age 16, he became more relaxed, focusing more on hanging out with his friends. He will not argue with anyone unless they act apon him first. He also is really layed back, resulting in him often oversleeping. At 17, he was only really relaxed when he was tired, and wanted to conserve energy. When it was day time, he had what you might call 'Senioridus', which is a humorously fictionaized disease that 17-year-olds get that makes them think that, because they are almost done with school, they can get away with anything. Sam doesn't get in trouble for it, as it is common behavior in America for a senior to be a bit rebelious. Sam didn't have a 'bad case' of it, but he did believe himself immune to everyone else and their opinions. Despite this, he was still calm and layed back. Even on his trip to Japan.

Once in Japan, Sam decided he was going to make this senior year awesome. But he had also seen anime in America. He decided he was going to get to school on his first day early so that way he won't have to rush to class. Rushing to class in Japan can result in 'Destined Collisions' he calls them, where two people, rushing, cross paths, and normally ram into each other, it's normally a boy and a girl. He doesn't want his first meeting with a girl to be painful, so he went to get it out of the way.

Likes: Sam likes several things, including video games, girls, Sprite, and pizza. He especially likes TRON, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and Pokémon.
Dislikes: He detests perverts and bullies, and will often beat up people that do such things to others. He also hates food that feels slimy to eat, like mushrooms.

Other: Sam loves astronomy and being stealthy.

Last edited:

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
UPDATE: Because KMG hasn't posted his SU, nor has he given any sign to be making one, I shall give him 3 days to make and post a SU, or he will be removed.