• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Iki Gekkou

Buchou

filch some swag
Rin listened obediently, not really understanding the whole concept of the movie. She remembered hearing from someone that it was a remake from the 80's, and that there was a stage in the video game Kingdom Hearts based on the movie. Her brother really liked that game when he was younger, since it incorporated Disney characters into the mix with Final Fantasy characters. Though she had never played it, she did watch her brother play when he bugged her about it.

"So they all come in different colors... but no pink?" Rin frowned as she listened to Sam name off the colours. There apparently wasn't any pink in the Tron spectrum. All the other colours seemed somewhat masculine in her opinion. She didn't get the whole idea of people becoming computer programs. Maybe she should watch the movie to understand it more.

"I'd take up your offer to watch the movie," Rin paused for a moment. "But we don't have a Blu-ray players. Those are pretty expensive in Japan. I can ask my dad to look out for one on his business trips though." Rin smiled again.

Looking over at Hiro, she noticed he was drifting off to sleep. He looked so cute when he was tired. Still, she wanted him to become involved in the conversation. Dragging him over, she waited for him to say something.

"What do you think about this movie Tron, Hiro-sama? Have you seen it before? I haven't, but it sounds some what interesting. I want to see it for the colours!"

Fukubuchou

('ε') フーン
Hiro tries to listen to the American but due to the lack of sleep in the past week he began to doze off. It's not like he really understood what was being talked about anyways, he never kept up to date with things like this. Luckily, the Sam kid wasn't really talking to him so it was easier to drift into sleep.

While he was talking to Rin, he was trying not to worry about it. It's not like the kid could steal her away, he was too scrawny and if they were to ever pick a fight Hiro knew that he himself would have a better chance at winning. Not that he doubted the American's strength but he highly doubt the kid had been through the same stuff he had so he doesn't have any idea how to properly defend himself.

Hiro hears his name called which automatically snaps him out of his thoughts. He looks at Rin, trying to recall what she asked. Nothing comes to mind though, he wasn't paying any attention to the situation.

"What babe?" He asks, feeling slightly guilty for not listening because she seemed interested in whatever was being talked about.

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
The first thought that occurred to Rei was that the teacher's skin color looked like cat vomit. Rei sat there playing with a pencil and half-listening to what she was saying. Something about talking, was it? And then she left.

Well, better for both of us. Everyone wins, thought Rei dully. Her classmates seemed to know at least one person, and she didn't know a single soul. Rei's eyes scanned the room instinctively and caught a glimpse of pink hair. Wait, pink hair? And right next to her? Rei turned, startled, and blinked. The girl wasn't talking to anyone, so Rei plunged ahead.

"Hi! My name's Rei."

Aura Wolfe

Chie only glanced up casually when the teacher entered th room, then lowered her head and started drawing little hearts all over her arm when he started to talk. Blah blah blah blah blah, whatever, she didn't care. When he started talking about their subjects a bit more, then she'd maybe pay attention. Her mum had made it perfectly clear that just because there were riots going on, it was no excuse not to get good grades.

When he left, she looked up again towards Sam, Rin and Hiro. They (okay, Sam and Rin really) seemed to be getting along rather well. She thought about going and talking to them, but one glance at Hiro made her hesitate. Well, to be perfectly honest, the guy scared her a little. He seemed rather indimidating and brooding, the kind of air about him that remined her far too well of Tamotsu. He made her nervous, almost as if she feared he would hurt her.

"Hi! My name's Rei." A voice said, making Chie start.

She glanced across to the source of the voice, and found herself looking at another girl. She was rather small, with medium length black hair, swept to the side and held back with a headband. Obviously, this was Rei.

"Oh, hello there." Chiharu said with a cheerful wink. "I'm Chiharu, but you can call me Chie if you want. Nice to meet you Rei."

Chie studied the girl a bit more. She couldn't recall seeing Rei before at school, which made her wonder if she was new here. Or maybe she just hadn't taken any notice of her before. That was possible too. "Say, Rei, you're not new here are you? I can't remember seeing you around school at before. Or..." She trailed off, a memory coming to her. "Wait, do you play soccer? Maybe I have seen you before."

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Sam deactivated the light disk, and slid it into his bag. This school was actually pretty nice. Many people to get along with, as it seemed the girl's boyfriend, Hiroshi, had calmed down a bit, and looked less likely to punch Sam's face into oblivion.

"Well, seeings how I got up oh so very early, I'ma going to catch up on my sleep..." Sam said, putting his head down, and nearly conking out instantly. He had spent all of last night playing games in an effort to make himself tired.

And, apparently, playing Dead Space wasn't going to help him sleep any. Sam fell asleep so fast, he felt like he was going to fall out of his desk.

"...did he already fall asleep?" he heard a distant voice say, male.

"eeeee! He looks so cute!" a feminine voice said.

"Cute? You call HIM cute?" another feminine voice said, sounding more distant.

Sam heard other voices, others that weren't in any relevance to him, but were garbled. He felt as if they got further away... or did they just get quieter?

Either way, he was aware he fell asleep. And allowed the cool embrace of the dream world to envelop him...

Buchou

filch some swag
Rin turned to face Hiro, realising he wasn't listening to her. She flailed her arms wildly, fuming a bit from her ears. Her mouth turned to a frown, and she lifted a finger in his face. Rin hated when people didn't listen to her. That was one of her major pet peeves.

"Iyaaa Hiro-sama, weren't you listening..?!" Rin cried, her voice raising slightly. "I was talking about seeing that movie called Train or was it Tron... It doesn't matter! Anyways I was saying that we should see the movie."

Rin sighed and leaned up against a desk. She glanced over at Sam, who apparently had fallen asleep. Two girls from before were chatting away, one named Chie she believed. The other girl looked a bit new. She didn't recognize her. Rin wanted to say something to them, but was too shy and afraid to interrupt their conversation. Staring out the window, she began to stare dreamily out the window. However, she ended up leaning on the desk too hard. It slipped out from under her and Rin fell to the floor landing on her bottom.

A few male students tried to cop a peak between her open legs, Rin not paying much attention. As she rubbed her head, she realized how high her skirt had gone up, causing her to blush. Rin stood up and pulled her skirt down, blushing even more. A few students laughed and started teasing her, calling Panchira-chan. Rin frowned, hoping that wasn't some permanent nickname.

"Iyaa I'm not a panchira..." Rin sobbed.

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
OOC: Since Aura Wolfe will be away this week, she gave me permission to bunny Chiharu, though I'm not sure that I'll need to.

Rei smiled. "Yeah, I'm at the field all the time!" Then she hesitated. "Well, I was, until the attacks started. I'm barely allowed to go outside, so I usua-" Rei was interrupted by laughter and a girlish cry of distress.

"Panchira-chan, Panchira-chan..."

She turned around in her seat, and wasn't surprised to see Rin, due to the shriek. Rei opening her mouth to defend the girl, but then closed it again. Maybe her boyfriend would deal with it. He was so serious and...demanding. They were so different, and yet they were together. Hiro and Rin were a couple without a doubt, and it was so strange. Rei blinked and as she heard the jeering continue, her temper began to boil. Why did they have to do that? Her classmate obviously couldn't handle it... Rei's eyebrows knit together at their teasing. Suddenly, she yelled,

"Stop it!" Rei was surprised that those two words actually came out. It wasn't like she was the one getting teased...maybe she should have minded her own business. Rin really wasn't her friend, either. She ducked her head as the room went quiet and refused to look at anyone. She could feel everyone's surprised eyes looking at her.

Oh, what possessed me to do that!? Rei wailed silently.

Last edited:

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Sam heard a distant teasing voice calling from over the malefic ocean currents. He was apparently locked in the middle of a dangerous duel on the back of a Kyogre with some guy he never met before. He listened to it, the sound of the black storm quieted.

He snapped awake. The girl named Rin was on the ground, face red, and in tears. She had apparently fallen, and the students were laughing at her, calling her a name.

Sam didn't even give himself time to wake up. He didn't like it when people picked on the defenseless. He stood to a strong and defiant stance.

"Hey!" Sam shouted. "Leave her alone! She just fell over, you have to be immature enough to laugh at her?! I'd love to ask how old you are, but unfortunately I know you can't count that high!" Sam looked over to Hiro, and gave him a look that bluntly said Go get your girl, I'll deal with these clowns.

The entire class looked to Sam with astonishment. A few of them went 'oooooo!' at Sam's strong insult. Apparently, The kids who were teasing Rin were so appalled at Sam's sudden shout, and by the fact the american spoke so boldly to them, they all shut up. But they didn't sit. They just stood there, looking at him. Sam did not move.

Fukubuchou

('ε') フーン
Hiro was a bit shocked by what was going on, it all happened so fast which left him to stand there for a second trying to piece everything together. God he needed to catch up on sleep to avoid this spacing out problem. In a matter of seconds he is at his girlfriend's side, helping her up and pushing down her skirt in the process. The students stare at the group as they all defend Rin; it was so weird to see someone other than Hiro defending her.

He grabs her hand gently and pulls her out of the classroom. Just as he closes the door, though, he looks over in Rei's and Sam's direction and silently thanks them. He knew that if it wasn't for them intimidating the students than he would of beaten all the students up right then and there. Not the mention, the students might actually leave Rin alone now if other people besides Hiro were to defend her.

Once out and away from the room, Hiro turns around to face his girlfriend. "Are you okay Rin-chan...?" He whispers to her "I'll deal with them later." He tells her, smiling a little. "Right now, you are more important than those idiots."

Buchou

filch some swag
Rin stopped crying, but she still sobbed a little bit. She was feeling embarrassed and shameful. The students she had met earlier did something quite unexpected. The American, Sam, stood up for her. He barely knew yet he wanted to help her. Sam insulted the students who were mocking her, something quite unheard of. The girl, Rei, also stood up for her even though she hadn't introduced herself to him. Rin wiped the tears from her eyes and tried to smile. Hiro came to her aide and helped her, leading her out of the room.

"You guys..." Rin whispered, sniffling a bit.

The other students could barely react to the boldness of the three students. While they knew Hiro was tough, it was a shocker to see the other two. Rin bowed to them and went outside with Hiro.

"I'm all right Hiro-sama... Thanks for helping me out there.." She blushed.

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
Rei covered her mouth, shocked, when Sam's outburst came after her cry of defense. Oh, this was not good. The bullies numbered about six, and she was afraid things would get physical. Not for sure, of course, but as Rei glanced up it was a glaring match between Sam and what seemed to be the leader. She bit her lip with worry and glanced at the doorway anxiously.

"Oh, Hiro, you better hurry up!" she whispered quietly to herself. Hopefully the kids wouldn't be stupid enough to mess with him, as scary as he was. Chie was looking at the scene intensely, and Rei wondered what was going on in her mind.

All she could do was sit, cross her fingers, and hope for the best.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
The kids looked at Sam with appalling stillness. But Sam showed no trace of fear in his eyes. All that was visible was a justified aura.
There were 6 of the bullies, and one of him, but the fact Sam was almost a foot taller than the rest of them, with muscles, and already has a weapon (that being the very hard light disk), they saw that, even if they did fight Sam, they would not accomplish much more than their own hurting.

They sat back down, grunting. Sam still did not act all 'high and mighty'. He sat down with grace, doing a semi-bow of his head to Rei.

Fukubuchou

('ε') フーン
Hiro debates whether or not he should go back in the classroom. He knew that he should go to deal with the mocking students but he couldn't just leave Rin alone nor drag her along. He decides that it's best to deal with the students later, they'll get what they deserve from him later.

"It's okay Rin-chan..." He whispers reassuringly. "I will make sure they get punished for what they did."

Hiro hated when students would mock his girlfriend and he couldn't understand why they would. She never did anything wrong and hardly even spoke. She was so quiet and while she really clumsy that was no reason to mock her. He pats her head as he kisses her forehead. He would protect her no matter what.

Buchou

filch some swag
Rin blushes, feeling Hiro's kiss her forehead. He could be so romantic when he wanted to. She liked it when he was sweet like this, always making sure she was all right and felt good. He was the most perfect boyfriend in the world. However, her mind flashed to Sam all alone in the classroom with Rei, standing up to the students who had been teasing her. Rin worried that they would have hurt Sam, as he was new, but not only that, from America. Some of the students had negative opinions about Americans for whatever reason. Grabbing Hiro's hand, Rin began to lead him back into the classroom.

"We need to go back and help them. They're already outnumbered and Sam is new. He doesn't know how stuff works around here!" Rin told Hiro as she led him back.

Opening the door, it was eerily quiet. Sam had sat back down, as well as the bullies. No one seemed hurt or damaged. In fact, everyone seemed to have just forgotten everything. Sam had a pleased look on his face, while the bullies looked sullen and defeated. Rin sat back down and whispered over to Sam.

"What did you tell them to make them so quiet? It seems they just gave up! This isn't typical of them at all!" Rin told Sam, amazed at the whole situation.

Last edited:

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
Rei smiled back at Sam in relief, knowing that those kids could get someone hurt. Her head turned to Rin and Hiro as they walked back into the classroom. They both sat down as quietly as the other students, who seemed stunned at what just happened. Rei glanced at the clock and noted that the teacher was bound to come back soon. What a weird day it had been, already. Rei didn't know of she would survive the next couple of hours.

She let a long breath out and waited.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Not soon after the incident with Rin did the bell ring to go to first. Sam walked out of the classroom to see the Rei girl that had stood up for Rin with him. He approached her.

"Hey." Sam said. "you're pretty brave, standing up to the bullies like that. I like that." He extended a hand. "Sam Halcyon. You?"

He looked at her. Her blackish-brown hair cascaded down her back, her eyes were bright with happiness.
Sam found a fleeting stab of heat when he met her eyes. The moment the feeling was there, he instantly pushed it down.

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
Rei walked out of the classroom and heard a familiar voice.

"Hey." Sam said. "You're pretty brave, standing up to the bullies like that. I like that." He extended a hand. "Sam Halcyon. You?"

Rei turned and shook it. She looked at him, and was surprised to see deep brown eyes. The eye colors around here were usually a shallow black or a light, slightly milky brown. But, then again, he wasn't from Japan. Rei felt like she could lose herself in them. She blinked and forced herself to answer, which was harder than she expected for some reason.

"You can call me Rei." she replied. "And, thanks. I'm surprised you could defend Rin, since you're new and all. I...I have a feeling we could become good friends."

Last edited:

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
(I hate class. Everyone hates class. I'm sure you don't want to RP any other class (except gym), so, let us skip to the best time of the day.

Lunch. :p)

The school day passed without much incident. Everyone in all of his classes had their eyes on him, possibly due to his ethnicity. He didn't pack a lunch, and he had no money to buy food with. He simply looked for a table.

A table that caught his eye was a table with two girls sitting there. One was the Rei girl he met in first. The other was the pink-haired girl that he met before school, in the courtyard. He approached.

"Hello." He said, slightly shaky, as he detested asking people for things, afraid they may reject him. "Could I perhaps join you for lunch?"

Last edited:

Buchou

filch some swag
Rin fell asleep through most of her classes, not paying attention to anything the teachers were lecturing. This was a typical day for Rin, as she hated school. It was hard for her to pay attention, so she ended up drawing pictures or staring out the window. Despite the teachers always calling on her, she never knew the answers and ended up embarrassing herself more than not. Thank Kami-sama the bell rang for lunch. She didn't pack a bento, but Hiro did. They normally took turns on who would provide lunch for the day. Hiro always provided Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, while Rin did Tuesdays and Thursdays. Leaving the classroom, she spotted Hiro,

"Hiro sama!" Rin waved cutely. She clung to his arm and led him outside for lunch in the courtyard. The cherry blossoms were in bloom, releasing their petals all over Japan. It was a particularly pretty day, the soft petals landing on everyone's shoulders or beneath their feet. Rin always loved having lunch under the cherry blossom trees. It was so romantic. "Let's see if we can find our new friends and eat with them!" Rin cheered.

Aura Wolfe

(OOC: Thanks a bunch leafstormfire.)

Rei seemed like a nice girl, but she didn't really get much of a chance to find out too much about her, because as the brown hair girl was speaking, a startled cry interrupted them. Chie's head spun to find the source of the cry, and found that it was naive Rin, blushing and crying as some people nearby started to call her names, and a couple of really horny guys tried to get a good view. Chie's eyes narrowed with distaste.

Ugh, that is just so wrong. She just fell over... so what's the big deal? Chiharu thought with annoyance. It's cruel to mock and harm, be it mentally or physically, someone just for stuffing up a little. She however, didn't quite have the confidence to stand up for Rin, or at least not directly anyway. But Rei and Sam clearly did, for both of them called out to the bullies to stop just as Hiro took Rin out of the room.

A hush fell upon the room as Sam and the apparent leader of the group of bullies had a death-stare-off. Chie regarded the leader coldly. He wasn't a very appealing looking man, being rather overweight and all and with a bad case of ache, and wearing his pants really low down, held only in place by an old belt. She smiled deviously at that, and quickly committed the bully's appearance to her memory. The stand off ended as the leader glanced away from Sam's unfaltering gaze and stood down. Rin and Hiro quickly came back into the awkward air of the class, just as the bell went.

Chiharu smiled at Rei. "Hey, I'll catch you later at lunch okay?" And disappeared off to her class. Not that she paid very much attention at all to what was going on in Japanese anyway, which resulted in her getting yelled at about not paying attention and not wearing the full school uniform, but she didn't care that much, drawing random little cats all over her book cover.

Lunch came slowly, but when it finally arrived Chiharu was relieved. School was so boring these days, even with all the riots and everything. Smiling a little at the cherry blossom petals that were falling and getting caught in her hair, she looked around for Rei and spotted her heading towards a table.

"Hello Rei-san, you don't mind if I sit with you at all do you?" She asked, while cautiously sitting down.

After Rei's answer, Chie spotted the American, Sam, walking over to them. He seemed to be a bit shy and nervous, which was quite different from the air he'd portrayed earlier, defending Rin. "Hello. Could I perhaps join you for lunch?"

Chiharu gave him a friendly wink, wondering what could have caused this sudden change in personality. "I don't mind at all Sam." She glanced towards Rei. "Do you mind?"