• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Iki Gekkou

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
(OOC: You're welcome, but I'm afraid I didn't do a very good job. I wasn't sure how Chiharu would react to all the events that were going on...)

The day passed rather quickly for Rei, as it was just a normal school day for her after the incident. She was an okay student, and didn't have too much trouble learning. Finally, lunch came, and she sat down randomly on a wooden table. A moment later, Chiharu joined, and to Rei's surprise Sam walked over. She heard Chie ask something about Sam sitting with them, and her attention returned to them. ..."Do you mind?"

"Of course not!" answered Rei. There was a moment of silence, and Rei took that time to think.

"Japan sure is pretty like this," mumbled Rei to herself, "Wish I could actually enjoy it wthout the gangs." The sun was shining over the grass and the beautiful blossoms on the ground. Rei used to be able to lie outside on days like this forever, letting go of her worries and problems. Now, it was impossible. She spotted Rin and Hiro heading towards them, and her thoughts drifted back to Sam. A new feeling slowly crept into her mind, but she didn't really know the word for it. Rei snapped back into reality, but then a question occured to her.

"Hey, Sam, what was your old life like in America? What were your other friends like?" she had a burning desire to ask a third question, but she shut her mouth and waited for an answer.

Last edited:

Buchou

filch some swag
Rin dragged Hiro over to the group, her strength surpassing his resistance. She made him sit down and she sat beside him. Opening up the bento her made for her, she squealed with delight. He had used the chara bento book she gave him, along with the utensils to cut out cute shapes. It was almost too adorable to eat, but she was starving and had to put something in her belly. Grabbing her chopsticks, she began to chow down on her food, remembering her manners as she ate.

"Ah Sam!" Rin began, noticing his food. "You brought American food for lunch today! That's pretty sweet. Sometimes Hiro-sama makes me American food when he can. It's pretty good, especially the sweets!" Rin drooled at the thought of having some American desserts or perhaps Italian... or was it French? She didn't remember. All she knew was that it was good.

A cherry blossom fell on her food and she smiled. She picked up the delicate blossom and blew it away from the group. Noticing Hiro not eating, she began to feed him forcefully. Rin didn't like it when he delayed eating like this. Lunch was only an hour anyways.

Rin heard Rei ask a question about Sam's life back in America. Curious, she nodded and begged him to tell her. "Was everything big like they say it is? Were there hamburgers everywhere? Did everyone drive a big car?!" Rin was only speaking of the stereotypes she had heard or seen on television. Although she knew some about American culture, she was still quite confused as it was a foreign country to Japan, even today with all the advances in technology and travel.

Fukubuchou

('ε') フーン
Classes were just a blur for Hiro. He never paid much attention in his classes, he already knew the information anyways. The whole time he was just staring out the window with nothing in particular on his mind. By the time he actually pays back attention to reality it's already lunch time. He checks his bag to double check that he brought Rin's lunch and sighs in relief to see the cutely designed bentou sitting there. While they usually had a set schedule of who made the lunch, it was common for her to forget considering her waking up late almost everyday. He shakes his head at the thought, his girlfriend was just too cute sometimes. He didn't mind making her lunch, to see her smile at the weirdly designed food and for her to cry in delight at the taste was worth waking up an hour early just to make it.

Together, they head outside to enjoy their lunch. His fingers lace over hers as they look for a spot together. It was the simple moments like these that he enjoyed the most with her. He tries not to show any disappointment that they would be eating with her friends. He didn't know them so to him they were just classmates. While he felt thankful for what they did, he didn't like nor hate them and because he has no opinion on them he doesn't care to talk to them. If it's for his girlfriend, however, he would put up with it.

It doesn't take long for them to find the group of friends. Hiro sits close to Rin and stays quiet. He didn't feel comfortable talking to these strangers and he figured it would be best just for him to keep his mouth shut to prevent any possible negative comments. This action distracts him from his lunch, making him forget that he had food for himself in the bag. Rin must of noticed because she suddenly starts to force feed him. Still staying quiet, he eats the food that Rin fed him.

"I forgot I had food." Hiro explains quietly to her, feeling a bit embarrassed for forgetting. "I'll eat now though, thank you baby." He kisses her softly and begins to eat.

Hiro doesn't pay much attention to the conversation. He hears Rei ask something about America to the new student but doesn't care to listen to his answer. America wasn't that great nor that different from Japan. Sure, Japan was having the whole gang thing going on but ignoring that fact there wasn't that much of a difference. He decides to just pay attention to any key words, just so his girlfriend wouldn't be embarrassed by him if he were to talk at all.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
(Sam has no lunches, Buchou, so, he's going to STARVE. :))

Sam felt blustered. Why was he so important? He was just western, it wasn't a big deal. Sam didn't feel like he was very popular in the way people in america thought of popular. He felt like a museum, giving info out at people who came to look at the exotic exhibit.

"Well, America is..." Sam said. "Not like you would really think of it. It's boring most of the time. You walk out of your house? Jerks around every corner. You go to school? Picked on for clothing style. Admit aloud you like Pokémon? Get tormented for the rest of your life by jocks."

Sam didn't want to make America sound like Hell. "The only real differences between America and Japan are that we drive on the right side of the road, our houses can be dingy trailers to manors, and the people." Sam laughed a little. "Other than that, it's nothing to be proud to be a part of."

He felt a little warmer around them now. He could talk to these people without them goggling at him. He was sure many others were staring at him, but that was because they wanted to see what he looked like. He wondered... perhaps he would invite them to his place after school? He didn't want to sound imposing to them. So, he didn't ask that quite yet. May one of them will ask for him

Buchou

filch some swag
OOC: That's awful. He could've least packed a sandwich... Sandwiches are big in Japan lol. Pan is good -3-b

Rin looks around and noticed a few students staring at Sam. He was just from America. The school had a few students of different nationalities, and it was pretty common for high schools to offer exchange programs in America He wasn't some kind of display. Rin recalled her young brother mentioning that he wanted to take part in one, but their mother said no because he was still young and she didn't want to see him go out of the country so early. Still, it was an ordinary thing for students to become exchange students. Military brats especially. No matter though. Rin took a bite out of her nigiri and finished some of her rice.

"America sounds a lot like here or England. People are judgmental here too. Especially if you a native otaku. Most Japanese people now-a-days realize that anime is big around the world.. However, it is quite frowned up if you are in high school or older and enjoy anime. Most of the time they just ignore the fact foreigners like anime. We wear uniforms so clothes really don't matter I guess. I do love to shop though!" Rin chimed.

She felt a bit stupid once she realized Sam hadn't brought anything. Perhaps she had been day dreaming a bit too hard. Offering up her bento, she smiled.

"Here, have some. It's really good. Hiro-sama is great at cooking. If you'd like, I can make you a bento for lunch too but..." Narrowing her eyes, she gave a smirk to Rei and Sam. "In Japan... it is customary to make a bento for someone you have a crush on. Typically girls do it but sometimes guys can make them." Rin raised her eyebrows.

Fukubuchou

('ε') フーン
(Sorry for the short post! Class starts soon. Buchou is getting surgery today so she might not be able to post for a couple days)

Hiroshi stays quiet as the new student speaks, finding nothing he said interesting. He was just stereotyping. He hadn't been in Japan long enough obviously since he was assuming that everyone in Japan would be cool with him. He tries to keep his mouth shut though, he didn't want to embarrass Rin.

Suddenly Rin is offering the lunch that he made for her. She was too kind. He sighs and hands his lunch over to his girlfriend, he wasn't going to have her starve because the new kid didn't bring anything for himself. It was his own fault, she shouldn't have to suffer from hunger because he forgot or didn't feel like it.

"Here hun, take mine so this idiot can eat yours." He says, glaring slightly at Sam.

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
"Oh, Rin!" Rei protested. She could feel her face go red as she understood what Rin had meant. Was it really obvious to Rin that she had a stirring inside that was both strange and new? Or was she just playing? Rei hoped it was the latter, and crossed her fingers that a new rumor wouldn't be started.

Fortunately, Hiro cut through the awkward moment. "Here hun, take mine so this idiot can eat yours." He said, glaring slightly at Sam.

She bit her lip and forced down the anger that was rising in her throat. She forced her eyes down to her food, which didn't seem so appetizing anymore. Why do have to get like this? This will not happen again, she told herself. Especially now. Rei made sure not to show that anything was wrong, and made herself relax. She couldn't have anybody else wondering if something was going on between them.

Rei looked up again to see Sam's expression, which was usually cool and calm when Hiro insulted him. She wondered if he would finally burst, and if Rin's boyfriend had gone too fair. She knew it would happen someday, and if it got verbal or physical, Rei knew which side she would take. Again, Rei was startled by the depth of his eyes...

Last edited:

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Sam didn't get angry. He didn't scoff, or do anything negative. He just chuckled, and kicked his feet up on the table, reaching into his bag (which he brought with him), and pulled out an american soft drink.

"Haters gonna hate, bro." Sam said. "Can't change philosophy, nor will I try to. You can keep your lunch, Rin. I'm not hungry." He snapped the lid of the soda off, and chugged it all down in a single go. He looked for a recycling can nearby. Not seeing one, he dropped the empty can down in his bag.

"So, about my friends..." Sam said. "Well, my friends were normally on the soccer team or the baseball team. We hung out a lot, and went to the beach to surf as often as possible. We played first-person shooters on our playstations, and normally had a good time, no matter what." He looked at Rei.

"You look a bit tired, are you alright, Rei?" Sam inquired. She looked like she was falling asleep.

Buchou

filch some swag
OOC: Well.. bad news is I have to have the surgery again.. when I'm not sure. But I can still post for a while!

Rin noticed Hiro was getting upset and tried to calm him down. She placed her bento back down, a bit offended Sam wouldn't take any. Because she was Japanese, she was brought up that if people offered you food, you accepted it, regardless if you wanted it or not. Her mother would have killed her if she declined food. It was just one of the many common courtesies in Japan. However, Rin tried to forgive Sam, since he didn't really know the culture yet or perhaps was genuinely not hungry.

"Sorry you aren't hungry then.." Rin frowned. Finishing up her nigiri, Rin, placed the bento back into Hiro's bag. Reaching into her bag, she pulled out a small confectionery box wrapped cutely. Opening it, revealed a rather curious looking dessert. There were 5 colored rabbits, all pastel colors. There were neatly aligned in the box, all fitting perfectly. Smiling, Rin offered one to each of her new friends.

"Oka-san made all this manju hoping that I could give some to my friends! Sam, manju is REALLY good and sweet! It's perfect for a dessert/snack. You don't have to take it, but it would be really cool! It's Japanese exclusive ha ha! Rei, Chie, please try Oka-san's recipe and tell me what you think! Oka-san is always at home making these kind of things but I can't eat them all.. regardless if I want to!"

Rin looked over at Hiro and laughed. He looked like he was about to kill someone. Reaching further into her bag, Rin revealed a special box wrapped up the same way the manju box was. Offering it to Hiro, she blushed and twirled her hair absentmindedly.

"Hiro-sama... this one is for you. It's a bit early but.. I made you Usagi Geppei! I know how much you love the mooncake, so I made it into a little rabbit! It's hard to make it not sweet though.. so you might have to eat this in sections since you hate sweet food." Rin laughed, offering him the little cake.

"Ya know guys.." Rin began, eating one of her mother's manju. "This is really nice, eating lunch with everyone. It's such a pretty day out today! Perfect for a cute little picnic like this." Rin laughed. She then stopped talking and realized Sam had began talking about his friends.

"Oh! Baseball and soccer huh? My younger brother likes to play soccer! You should try out for either team as a club! It's required to have some sort of after school club. It would probably make everyone really impressed seeing a foreigner on the team!" Rin pumped her fist in the air, but then quieted down, noticing Rei falling asleep.

"Eat one of Oka-san's manju! That will wake you up!"

Aura Wolfe

(OOC: Buchou, I really hope your surgery goes well...)

Chiharu wasn't really paying that much attention to what the others were saying, as she was watching out for the bully from earlier. She knew from her days back with the street gang that acts that humiliated people who were accustomed to looking strong and powerful would either completely ruin them and make them too embarassed to show their face, or would just make them seek revenge for what had happened to them. But she trusted that she could cover her tracks well enough to avoid that anyway. Her head snapped up when she heard her name.

"Oh manju!" Chie exclaimed upon seeing the little pastel coloured rabbits. "They look so cute Rin-san, almost too cute to eat! Thanks." She smiled, and picked up a pastel pink desert, and took a bite. "That is so good..."

Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted the rather unappealing guy that was the main bully. With a little grin, she excused herself from the table for a moment, and walked over to where the bully was. It was a good thing he was in her Japanese class, otherwise it would have been so much more difficult for her to come up with a good excuse to walk over to him.

"Hey." She called out. "You're in my Jap class right? Have you got that homework sheet that the teacher gave us? I can't find mine."

He didn't even turn around at first. "Yeah? And why the hell should I do that for you?"

She folded her arms in front of her chest. "Because my grades are so bad that if I miss some of my homework, I'll probably get expelled. I'm just way to busy most of the time..." She touched his waist very gently, mentally cringing, "If you get what I mean."

Now he started to pay attention, leering at her. "Well, if you want, how about you come over to my house after school today, and I can help you with your ah homework... Huh?" He glanced over at his friends, who had just burst out laughing at him. "Hey what's your probl- ow!"

Chiharu slapped him across the face with faked fury. "What's with you!? I'm not the kind of girl to just..." She trailed off, shaking her head in digust, and walked away, holding the bully's belt under her blazer.

A few steps later, she heard the most satisfying scream of horror from behind her, and couldn't help but let a devious little grin flicker across her face for a moment, before sitting back down with the others.

"Sorry about that, just needed some homework help." She said cooly, and hid the bullies belt in her bag.

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
Rei could faintly hear voices chattering away, and just caught some of the conversation.

"You look a bit tired, are you alright, Rei?" Sam inquired. She looked like she was falling asleep.

"Oh! Baseball and soccer huh? My younger brother likes to play soccer! You should try out for either team as a club! It's required to have some sort of after school club. It would probably make everyone really impressed seeing a foreigner on the team!" Rin pumped her fist in the air, but then quieted down, noticing Rei falling asleep.

"Eat one of Oka-san's manju! That will wake you up!"

"Oh, thanks guys..." Rei blustered. "And, yeah, I'm okay." she mechanically took a manju and took a small bite. Rei's eyes widened as she put the treat down. "These are amazing!" she cried happily, devouring the rest. "This...this is the best manju ever!"

Then her smile faded a little bit. "I wish I could try out for soccer, but I heard it's only for boys. Maybe if there's extra space, I could join..." she wistfully brushed a blossom off the lunch table, and sighed. Rei picked up her head to see Chie talking to the bully, and a moment later a scream pierced the peaceful day. Chie returned with a satisfied smile on her lips as she sneaked something into her bag. Rei decided not to press for information, but as an idea popped into her head, she knew it was perfect.

"Hey, Chie," she whispered excitedly, "I'm trying to join a soccer club, but it's only for boys. So...could you somehow use your cunning to get me in? Like, to disguise me as a boy, or something? If they accept me and I reveal I'm a girl, they won't have any choice but to keep me! What do you say?"

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Sam took hold of the manju. It was certainly exotic, it being a pastel colored rabbit. (Assuming they are bite-sized) He tossed it up in front of him, and snapped at it swiftly, the small rodent shaped pastry vanishing in a flash. Sam almost looked like he swallowed it hole, but he sat there, contemplating while moving his jaws around. Sam felt the sweetness of the sugary dessert make his sensitive teeth go crazy with pain. He didn't express it physically, but he felt like a 10-ton payload of electricity was attaching to this teeth. He grinned and bore it.
"I love it!" Sam said, a very slight hint of pain from behind his voice. "The sweetness of the center and the flaky exterior makes me feel peaceful. Now, if we just had some autumn-borne trees..."

Apparently, The bullies from class were back. Chiharu had apparently seduced one for a brief moment to swipe his belt from his waist.

"Sorry about that, just needed some homework help" She came back to them with a devious little grin on her face.

Rei and her began to discuss sneaking into Soccer by disguising herself as a male when the bullies came back. The larger one looked intimidatingly at her.

"You." He grunted. "My belt. Give it." He looked like he wasn't going to leave without it back. When Chiharu didn't immediately give it back, he started for her, obviously with the intent of taking it back by force. He got only a foot further than he came there in, when Sam stood up.

"Hey, you had it coming, doing that insolent thing to Rei." Sam said. "If you got a problem with any of these people, take it up directly with me."

The bully scoffed. "And what the hell can you do to stop me?" Sam glared at him. He was obviously not intimidated. "I could snap you like a twig and be on my way." He looked happy. "Are you gonna do something about it?" He stepped towards him threateningly.

"..." Sam stared him down. "Yeah." The next move was so swift, no one had a good time trying to make out what was happening before it was over. Sam had his hand on the bullies neck bone. In a quick motion, the bully fell. Sam had knocked him unconscious with a Vulcan neck bench.

"Learn when you're beat," Sam said, "And you might actually walk away." Sam didn't move him. He just sat back down as if nothing happened.

"Well, that certainly made my day. You guys want to do anything... fun to him?" Sam was obviously telling them they should put him in a pranked position by moving his unconscious body into something.

Buchou

filch some swag
EDIT: Edited because it apparently matters.

Rin smiled with delight as everyone ate her mother's special manju. They all seemed to enjoy it, making Rin proud of her mom. This kind of stuff she got to eat every day! She wanted to eat a lot more, but she had to watch her figure for cheer leading. It would be impossible for her stay on the team if she got weight put on her. She just sighed and finished her piece, putting the rest away. Her brother would probably eat the rest when she got home. He was lucky, Rin thought. He could eat anything and not gain a pound! But this wasn't the time to complain about gaining weight or anything.

"I'm happy you guys like it so much! Oka-san works really hard to make good food. You guys can maybe come over one night and try some of her cooking. I'll have her make something really yummy. Sam, you can try some really good Japanese food at my house!" Rin bragged.

Rei and Chiharu began talking about something, Rin only hearing a little of the conversation. It was something about soccer and Rei wanting to join it. Rin frowned, as the soccer team was only for males. She never knew why they only had a male soccer team, as anyone can play soccer. However, it is quite a competitive sport. You have to be really good to play on the team.

Suddenly, Chiharu got up and approached a group of the bullies from before. She talked to them a bit, Rin noticing the male's body language changing from relaxed to shocked. Chiharu returned, a smirk plastered on her lips. She held something in her hand, Rin not really able to tell what it was. It looked like a belt but she wasn't sure.

"Sorry about that, just needed some homework help!" Chiharu grinned, apparently feeling content with what she did.

Before anyone could do anything, the bully realised his belt was missing and approached the group. His anger was directed at Chiharu, he evidently just now figuring out his belt was gone. He was quite angry, beginning to charge towards Chiharu. Rin let out a yelp, ducking behind Hiro. She peeked behind his shoulder and noticed Sam was standing up triumphantly. The bully snickered at Sam's height and brashness, but then something happened that was completely a surprise. Sam knocked the bully down with a swift blow, the bully having no idea what hit him.

"Wow.. that was pretty cool!" Rin said, a bit shocked at Sam's boldness. As if that wasn't enough, Sam had the courage to ask the group if they wanted to hurt the guy's pride even more.

"Do something to him..?" Rin questioned, a bit nervous. "They might come back and hurt us if we do!" She cried, shaking her head.

Last edited:

Aura Wolfe

As soon as she had sat down and hidden the belt, Chiharu listened to what Rei was proposing, and grinned deviously. She studied her new friend closely, taking in her features, before nodding. "Yeah, I think I could do that. Your chest could be a bit of a problem but I'm sure that with the right bra..." She trailed off thoughtfully, and was about to add a bit more of what they could do to diguise Rei's gender, when a sharp, angry voice pierced the air.

"You." The lead bully snarled. "My belt. Give it."

Chie froze where she was, her mind letting out a very colourful stream of words. Oh **** why on earth did I assume that because he's the school bully leader, that he'd be an idiot? Stupid stupid stupid! She screamed at herself mentally, before narrowing her eyes. Her silence seemed to have been interpreted by the bully as a clear challange, for he cracked his knuckles and glared furiously at her. With it obvious he was ready to get agressive, she quickly reviewed what she knew about defending herself. All your easily hit weak spots are down the centre of your body. Eyes, nose, throat, solar plexes and groin. That's what her brother said anyway.

But before she could do anything, Sam was standing up. "Hey, you had it coming, doing that insolent thing to Rei." He said, a clear challange. "If you got a problem with any of these people, take it up directly with me."

"And what the hell can you do to stop me?" The bully taunted. "I could snap you like a twig and be on my way. Are you gonna do something about it?"

The two of them seemed to size each other up for a moment, before Sam spoke. "... Yeah." Sam moved quickly, his hand going to the back of the bully's neck. He was unconcious before he hit the ground.

"Learn when you're beat," Sam said to him, "And you might actually walk away." Sam sat down, before addressing the rest of them. "Well, that certainly made my day. You guys want to do anything... fun to him?"

"Do something to him..?" Rin said nervously. "They might come back and hurt us if we do!"

Chiharu had been about to ask if someone had a permentant marker, but Rin's words made her stop in her tracks. She bit her lip regretfully. "Sorry about that guys, I just wanted to get back at him because well, I really can't stand seeing people be made fun of for tiny mistakes." She shrugged helplessly. "Thanks though, Sam-sama. That was nice of you... I'm really tempted to draw all over his face with marker, but perhaps Rin is right and we shouldn't bit more than we can chew with this." But oh how she'd love to see his expression when he found marker all over his face...

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
Rei listened eagerly to Chiharu's answer, and nodded happily. She listened and wanted to hear more, but was interrupted by a loud voice that was horrifyingly familiar to her. Rei guessed that this had to do something with Chie and her triumphant smile earlier.

"You." The lead bully snarled, and he obviously meant Chie. "My belt. Give it."

If the situation hadn't been so tense, Rei would have burst out laughing. His belt? How did her friends manage to steal that? But she stayed silent, her hands balling up into fists and relaxing again. Then, something happened that she didn't expect. Sam stood up and voiced a challenge. Rei looked up in surprise and heard the stupid bully sneer back at him. They glared at each other like they did that morning. The seconds slowly passed until Sam shocked Rei for the third time that day.

As quick as lightning, Sam struck the bully, which she had to learn the name of, and he quickly fell. Rei gasped as Sam sat back down, looking as if the body didn't bother him.

"...You guys want to do anything...fun to him?" asked Sam, grinning mischievously.

Rin quickly denied, as well as Chie, and Rei had to agree. "Sam...don't sink down to his level. Youre a bit..." she shifted uncomfortably. "Overprotective, if that's the right word. Nature has a way of punishing those mean kids, and i don't think it's our job. Knocking him out was good enough." Rei managed a smile, and shook her head. This was the most eventful first day of her life, and was probably going to get a whole lot worse.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Sam looked surprised. They didn't want to torment him further?

"Oh... well, then let's just chat and leave him there... well, you guys can chat for the last... what, five minutes before the bell to end lunch?" Sam remembered he brought his MP3 player. "Well, that gives me enough time for at least ONE episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! abridged." He took out his MP3 player, and began to listen to the episode. It looked like he was actually mouthing it word for word, chuckling sometimes, as he laid his head in his arms, and rested quietly.

His mind drifted into a mode of borderline sleep. He wasn't entirely unconcious, but he was also no fully aware of his surroundings. All he could hear was his MP3 player playing humorous episodes of YGOTAS.

(OOC: Last post by you guys, then I'll end the day. :))

Aura Wolfe

The girls all seemed to agree with each other, much to Sam's apparent shock. Chie was secretly disappointed though; the bully would have looked so funny with black marker all over his face... Oh well, the others did have a point though. It would have been just way too over the top; they'd already turned the school upside down in one day, might as well save turning to place into chaos for another day. She really had to agree with Rei though; Sam was very overprotective, almost insanely so. Hell, they all hardly knew each other really...

Chiharu turned to face Rei again. "When are the tryouts for this soccer team?" She asked her. "We'll try and organise something before then, so you can appear as a guy and totally go kick all their buts. With the right clothes and attitude, you'll show off how good you are before they suspect a thing."

Fukubuchou

('ε') フーン
(Sorry for this super short post! I kind of fell behind and have no idea where we are really XD;; So I'm going based off a quick summary and skimming)

Hiro found this whole thing to be a bit immature. He understood Sam's reason but to keep going at it was well... Hiro sighs and shakes his head at the thought, he shouldn't be calling the American immature since he knew that he would probably do the same. The idea of him drawing on his face though? Maybe that's why Hiro found it to be childish on his part.

"Hmm looks like lunch is going to end soon..." Hiro mumbles, trying to avoid this whole thing. He didn't want to get dragged into other people's business. "Maybe we should head out Rin-chan." He suggests.

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
(I'm just posting for the sake of posting...)

"Um, I think the tryouts are the day after tomorrow," Rei replied. "So you could come over today or vice-versa...and see how everything works out." She smiled wickedly. "Chie, this is so great."

Rei pulled her hair into a ponytail and sat back in her chair. Lunch was almost over, so she took the last few minutes to relax. She straitened her uniform and sighed happily. This was better than she'd been hoping for. Rei was expecting a dull, secretive year with nothing exciting, but it turned out to be the exact opposite. And she was going to pull a trick that she couldn't ever do before, with the help of a friend. Just the idea of it made her heart beat faster.

"Guys...I'm so glad I got to meet you all."

Last edited:

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
The bell blared across the grounds, and Sam snapped his head up.

"Whoa, wazzgoing... Was that the bell?!" Sam jumped up, and nearly fell back over the unconscious bully that still lied on the ground. He caught himself, grabbed his bag, and said a few words of farewell to the small group of people, particularly to Rei.

"See you guys later. Maybe we can meet up sometime after school, Rei!" Sam said before charging off.

-----------------------------------------

The rest of the day was as uneventful as the first half. But he managed. It was now 3:00, and the day was going slightly red in the sky for evening, even though it was the middle of the afternoon. Probably because it was nearing autumn the days were shorter. The moment he walked outside, he shed his school jacket hastily, as it was making him feel hot and confined. He saw some people he recognized nearby. Or was it because they all looked the same? He couldn't figure it out.

But he DID see something more unique- He saw a girl that he met earlier. He didn't know if it was Rei or Rin. He was sure that if it were Rin, Hiro would be near her, so it had to be Rei. Sam didn't waste any time. He caught up to her.

"Heeey! Rei!" Sam called. "Would you like me to walk you home?" Sam didn't know if he was being pushy, but he felt like that was the best way to get to know someone.

(If you want to do the walk home in a convo, Leaf, let's PM it, k? Also, for tommorow, that's the day we all really describe our days- we aren't going to skip it like this day, so tomorrow will be much more descriptive. :))