• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I'll rate R/S/E teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spudnugget1

who wants to sing
Just like in the title, I can rate your teams. You just post you pokemon, their levels, maybe their stats, and their movesets. I'll rate right away. -;munchlax;

Veggie

Spudnugget, you are supposed to go into other threads and rate other people's teams. I guarantee that almost no one will have you rate a team in this thread. They need a full thread to themselves.

If someone wants their team rated, they can make their own thread, and you can post in it. That's all.

closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.