• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I'll Take Homer Simpson Over This guy anytime!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
The General News Thread was probably deleted during Ethan's breakdown, and no one ever got around to creating a new one.

GOLDENCRS

I'm a f***** Ponyta
lol what even happened in Ethan's breakdown?

BTW the father of that guy is stupid to even let his son fight

BlazingCold

Wow, fantastic. And I thought homer simpson was bad..

Spookz

Lumos
This guy set up a fight between his son and another guy to make sure it would be "fair" and then pummeled the crap out of the kid for no reason? What a winner.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Someone committed child abuse. CALL THE PRESSES!

Seriously, as much as I find child abuse abhorring, we shouldn't need a thread about every time a parent doing something stupid involving their children. Hell, I don't even think the media should've followed Casey Anthony, seeing as people have probably committed these atrocities all the time.

Disheartening and sad as it may be, we should stop making threads that amount to "BAWWW SOMEONE HURT SOMEONE ELSE HUMANITY IS DOOMED!!!!!!! :'("

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Best part is the dad's 35 (though I heard 33), and his oldest is 17.

He was barely an adult when he became a father, and he has a 14-year-old, probably not from the same girl. Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Magnegross

peepee ding dong
So, why is Ethan banned? Other than calling someone a retard, did he do anything?

PM me about it, I don't want to start a completely irrelevant conversation in one of Nyter's precious and thoughtful threads.

Spookz

Lumos
Best part is the dad's 35 (though I heard 33), and his oldest is 17.

He was barely an adult when he became a father, and he has a 14-year-old, probably not from the same girl. Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
I don't think being a young parent necessarily has anything to do with his bad temper.

Yeah, not a lot of "teen parents" are the best out there, but I'm not sure it's fair to say that is the reason why he has a terrible attitude given the limited evidence we have here. It might speak to his maturity level, but I still don't know it's really a good argument in this case.
Regardless of age, everyone involved was being stupid. Stupid for fighting in the first place, stupid for "refereeing" the fight, and stupid for beating on the kid.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I don't think being a young parent necessarily has anything to do with his bad temper.

Yeah, not a lot of "teen parents" are the best out there, but I'm not sure it's fair to say that is the reason why he has a terrible attitude given the limited evidence we have here. It might speak to his maturity level, but I still don't know it's really a good argument in this case.

The maturity I'll stick with. To me, he seems like a party guy who doesn't give a crap about anything. And I don't know why, but he just reminds me of my uncle who was a teen parent. Of course, my uncle wouldn't get in fights like that, but he has a similar attitude, if more controlled.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
What scum. I hope he gets locked away for a LONG time. Maybe he'll meet a bully at prison and see how he likes getting the tar kicked out of him.

P.S: Could someone PM me about Ethan's breakdown please?

Status
Not open for further replies.