• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ill-Will Hunting! (513)

i begun to wonder in a sec when gary looked weird on dawn, and she kept glaring on him, then she said some wird stuff at the end, i begin too wonder if Dawn got a crush on gary or something :s

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
No.

Dawn at first thought because Gary was Oak's grandson, he'd be good at Haiku's like Oak (Gary ths sweatdrops at this).

After the end, Gary says a Haiku as he's leaving and then Dawn points this out and smiles.

uber gon

Accept Change
No.

Dawn at first thought because Gary was Oak's grandson, he'd be good at Haiku's like Oak (Gary ths sweatdrops at this).

After the end, Gary says a Haiku as he's leaving and then Dawn points this out and smiles.

Guess Gary is beginning to be a young Prof. Oak, then.

Bliksem

The Quirky Quilava
Could someone describe the battle?

Alright, since no one's answered you.

Battle 1: J's Second in Command (SiC)
~The Hunter's land craft arrives on the scene.
~Gary sends out Blastoise and has it Hydro Pump the land craft.
~Gary tells Ash to command a Thunderbolt from Pikachu, shorting out the landcraft.
~The SiC sends out a Golbat, the same from the first Hunter episode, who uses Air Cutter to send Blastoise rolling.
~Gary prevents Ash from joining in the fight and sends in Umbreon, who spins in the air before using Sand Attack on Golbat.
~Umbreon tricks Golbat into hitting a tree which holds Beedrill... we know what happens with that.

Battle 2: Hunter J
~J arrives on her Salamence and demands the Shieldon.
~Ash immediately commands an Iron Tail, which J blocks with her ray gun. He tells the others to escape.
~The force sends her sliding back, though she smoothly calls out Drapion after recovering.
~Drapion uses Cross Poison, flooring Pikachu almost instantly.
~Gary joins in the fight and commands a Hydro Cannon from Blastoise.
~Salamence counters with a Hyper Beam, and the two attacks evaporate.
~One of the Shieldon, the one that seems to be hocked up on depressants, slipped, and J turns and freezes it with her gun. She so calm, cool and collected! <3 There's not so much of a 'huh' or 'what', just a turn and fire.
~Ash gets upset and has Pikachu fire a Thunderbolt, which arcs towards J.
~J calls Drapion's name, and the scorpion blocks the Thunderbolt with a defensive Cross Poison.
~Ash and J exchange words, with J commanding a Pin Missile from Drapion and a Hyper Beam from Salamence.
~Ash and Gary counter with Thunderbolt and Hydro Pump, respectively.
~The four attacks struggle for a second before the Thunderbolt and Hydro Pump give and the 'good guys' are blown away.

I do like J. She's just the calm villian the show needed. If only it were a bit darker; she'd go great with any fanfiction that doesn't soften her up. She's great at her job, she probably enjoys it, and she has no remorse. It's excellent.

uber gon

Accept Change
Could someone describe how HYDRO CANNON was portrayed?

uber gon

Accept Change
A Hydro Pump with sparkles. Disappointing.

**** man, and the writers made FRENZY PLANT so much cooler.

Here's hoping BLAST BURN has SOMETHING cool.

I wonder When will Hunter J reappear in the anime , probably the next time it will be in Pallet Town after it knows where most of Ash & Gary pokemon were. Who Knows? DP is getting more and more interesting.

turtle twig

Anybody know what Hunter J was saying at the end of the episode (with that evil smile)? Did it maybe hint at something?

uber gon

Accept Change
I wonder When will Hunter J reappear in the anime , probably the next time it will be in Pallet Town after it knows where most of Ash & Gary pokemon were. Who Knows? DP is getting more and more interesting.

Maybe she'll steal Misty's rare water pokémon IF she EVER makes a cameo.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was good. It was cool to see a Shieldon in the anime. It was also cool to see Gary, Electivire, and Professor Rowan again. It was also cool to see a Hydro Cannon for the first time. It was funny when Dawn got all excited about Gary’s “poem”.

mangod/pikachu

Volcano Trainer
Today's episode was good. I liked seeing Gary return for an episode and the Shieldon were nice. It seems Gary has matured a lot since he was in Kanto. Maybe even more than Ash? The only thing I didn't like about this episode was Hunter Jay. Seriously, if she tried to steal one of my Pokémon she would get herself a good punch in the face and maybe a beating. I don't care if she is a girl.

Dattebayo

Banned
It's good to see Gary back. I haven't seen him in a long time. I'm quite disappointed that the voice actors failed to make J's goons and dealers to sound more creepy like Frieza's minions and Orochimaru's servants.

Dax

Legend
I don't know why but I thought Umbreon was the coolest thing in this episode. That little pose when Gary recalled it was awesome and the way it battled was also great.

Pretty good dube episode. The fights were nice and the Ash/Gary team up was cool. Was disapointed TR didn't run into the gang, Gary would have been shocked to see that there still following him LOL. Hunter J is just as creepy as ever, I hope she returns soon, maybe to give revenge or some thing.

uber gon

Accept Change
Hydro...Cannon...Sucked...

Other than that, pretty good episode.

CabbyFish

It's B and it's W...
Yeah, Hydro Cannon leaves something to be desired.

Why is it that Gary would tell Blastoise to use Water Gun on the truck when it in fact knows Hydro Pump? Speaking of Blastoise, why does it not sound stocked? Then again, Umbreon wasn't so who am I to complain. I don't remember how Umbreon sounded in the old dub though.

MidnightTheMightyena

Money for nothing
Sheldon where adorable^^ And Rowan must have been magic to get over there that fast. Oo I mean considering it took Ash and everyone else a few weeks to get there.

Then again Mt. Cornet is closer... Whatever, you get my point. ;262;