• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ill-Will Hunting! (513)

uber gon

Accept Change
i didn't like it either but maybe it's because it didn't get to do anything.

Shieldon running up to Ash (in the end) was awesome

Which is sad considering the fact that Blastoise is Gary's starter.

Fost325

<--HeHe Fire Bishie
Yeah personally I think Gary's hydro cannon on his blastoise was very blah..
Although I loved his umbreon when in battle. I love seeing when every he uses that thing!

Corzola

Gible´s biggest fan!
Vey good ep, Garys return was great and his Umbreon rocked. I hoped for a longer battle against J with his Blastoise but I guess they had no time to show such a thing.

Having Gary say that much had changed since they last met are kind of symbolic for the show, D/P is different and therefore the characters.

8/10 points.

Rebeccag

I enjoyed this episode it was cool to see Gary back again and it was good to see some Gary/Dawn interaction. I also liked the Sheildon they were kinda cute ^_^. Meeting J again was good as well and i hope she comes back in some other episodes in the future

uber gon

Accept Change
Yeah personally I think Gary's hydro cannon on his blastoise was very blah..
Although I loved his umbreon when in battle. I love seeing when every he uses that thing!

Hopefully Hydro Cannon will look more bad *** the next time we see it.

Heh, imagine if a main character (besides Gary) had Umbreon.:D

Poke'T<3

ASH FAN GIRL!!!!!<3
I can personally say i thought this episode was pretty freaking dull. I was VERY unhappy to see how they completely dulled Garys character to all the rest of DP characters levels. I miss the fun witty remarks to Ash but at the same time he showed he respected and thought ash was good. Why would professor oak talk about Dawn they barely said a word to eachother and how did Gary know that J wanted Pikachu? I was completely delighted to see Umbreon though and how are they gonna make pikachu look all weak against a freaking golbat?

Umbreon_13

i don't get the point here why are we talking about an epesode that never happened unless your hoping the writers will see the site and use this story

Poke'T<3

ASH FAN GIRL!!!!!<3
^^ wow this episode deffinately did happen...

Dax

Legend
The thing is that they finished his rivalry with Ash. Paul is the main rival now so all of the interaction they had earlier has now developed into something else.

lightdash

Dawn and May fan
The dub version was just mildly amusing. Liked how Gary reacted to Dawn when she asked for a poem. Then at the end also, she thought it was a poem. Ehh, those are probably the only good parts.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Really well done episode overall, if only a bit too rushed toward the ending. J needs a two-parter for her next appearance.

And Dawn was funny at the end. Her dub voice has really done a well done job with the character, she captures her very well.

This Episode was one of the best of the D/P saga. It set the stage for many future complications Hunter J will bring to our Heroes, and it had the return of Gary...which its pretty cool to see someone from so long ago show up unexpectedly and kick *** doing so.

9/10

uber gon

Accept Change
And here I thought that guy J was talking to was her boss. Turns out, it was just a client.

Blazios

Is J a woman or not? I mean, half of the people is this episode referred to her as sir, but the rest referred to her as her or she.

- VERY disappointed with Blastoise's voice. It sounded like a machine compared to its 4kids voice. And at the same time, PUSA manages to make Umbreon sound exactly like it did with 4kids. Lame.

- Nice plot and episodes with J is great as always

- Gary! Nice to see him again

- Too much PUSA music and thus too little japanese music to make this episode enjoyable.

pokefan18

But Hunter J at the end still manages to capture a Sheildon at the end of the episode , right?!

Xtra

You will be missed:(
She does manage to get one, but doesn't get away with it.