• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Illegal things you've always wanted to do. (Serious answers please?)

The Fire Starter

Illegal things you've always wanted to do.

So you've daydreamed about the perfect scenerio in which you get a chance to take some pleasure in being bad. What was it? What have you honestly wanted to do that people would shun or arrest you for?

Me, I've always wanted to rig someone's gun. Have it rigged before the pull it out to shoot it at me, as I say something cool along the lines of, "Well, I guess in the end, everyone gets what they deserve." And as the villain pulls the trigger, everyone but me is shocked to hear a gun shot but to find the SHOOTER dead or else curled up in pain on the floor.

I would prefer this to be in front of a bunch of people I know, so everyone could see my awesome stance in the face of death. They would either consider me lucky, or suspect that my cool demeanor was because I planned it. There would be no way to prove that I DID rig the gun, except for forensics who randomly feel the need to study it.

I often fantasized the shooter not only as being someone I really don't like, (of course) but someone whom I feel actually WOULD want to shoot me given the right circumstances.

You know you've all done it.

Last edited:

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I suggest you go see someone, clearly you need help.

I've always wanted to Jaywalk.

rob a store or shoot a b*tch.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
Are you an FBI or CIA agent trying to discover potential criminals here?

Anyways I'll tell you, I've wanted to make a couple pipe bombs and throw them at the police station since they gave me a $190 ticket for having the wrong trolly ticket aboard the trolley that's too much for something so retarded, but I'm over that so you agents don't come to house I'm not a terrorist.

The Fire Starter

I assure you, I probably do have some problems deep down. But, honestly I'd rather their gun backfire on them than have me killed. Logical, right?

And no, I'm not some agent. Even if I was, how would I make any progress on an anonymous forum? I'm just posting this to have people think about this topic.

Dattebayo

Banned
Kill those who oppose me with either a knife, a gun, or my bare hands, and touch a girl inappropriately.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Smoke pot, break the speed limit, and kill someone (although I could never live with that on my soul.)

TheHauntedOne

evil tofu!!!
This may sound very disturbing (the whole point of this thread, no?) but I've always wanted to just beat the living crap out of someone. Like seriously go ape sh*t with my fists on an enemies face.

I clearly need a therapist.

Charmander#4

Dating Rosie Palms?
I've always wanted to commit a crime, any kind of crime. But not to obtain anything from it - I couldn't care less about that. No, I just want to show the world that I'm smarter than them. I'm the kind of guy who would break into a museum, only to switch two of the exhibits, just to show that I can.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
and touch a girl inappropriately.

is that the best you can do? i mean if you are commiting a sexual offense against a lady which you'll be in lots of trouble for and you just decide to touch her inapropiate? what are you still a virgin or something? it reminds me of some dumbass guy i knew from school. for years he was staring at the crotch of one of my schoolmates but when he managed to isolate her he touched her and got his eye poked out by a high heel in return.

but to answer the poll myself wearing illigal guns in public (note that everything that says kapow in the netherlands is illigal). i love the faces people make when they see something they'll never have.

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
rob a bank and use my money to become to become the presentator of a tv-show that breaks the law by putting the participants into real danger. then, on weekends i would have sex in public before hijackingg a bomber plain to drop bombs on the houses of people i hate, if they survived, id let die in my tv-show.
And I'd also buy tropical islands and build gigantic things on it despite the fact theyre protected enviroments(or something). I'd also drop an atomic bomb in an active vulcano to see what happens.

Steal a Nintendo DSi XL
Steal a PS3
Steal a new, HD Laptop
Steal money from Bill Gates (MUCH more then a Bank)
Steal XBox Live Account Cards (Gold)
Hack Twilight Princess onto PS3 to be HD (This is very illegal, Copyright Problems ALL THE WAY)
Steal an HD Camera

I'd say more, but the list would need to be in Multiple Posts

Soroft

Cat and Mouse
^ I hope you know how to run like you stole something. xD

To break the law...of gravity.

Also, I've always wanted to test my skill in out-witting the government. I would never want anybody to actually get seriously hurt, but I've always wanted to see what it would be like to out-run the police, and simply out-smart them. Of course, the police most likely wouldn't enjoy it and I would end up getting shot.

I think I'll stick to breaking gravity.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Steal a Nintendo DSi XL
Steal a PS3
Steal a new, HD Laptop
Steal money from Bill Gates (MUCH more then a Bank)
Steal XBox Live Account Cards (Gold)
Hack Twilight Princess onto PS3 to be HD (This is very illegal, Copyright Problems ALL THE WAY)
Steal an HD Camera

I'd say more, but the list would need to be in Multiple Posts

Clearly someone is still a virgin.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Honestly, I kind of want to try taping some string to a quarter and attempt tricking the vending machine, kind of like they do on the cartoons. ...But that's mostly to see if it actually works.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Have sex before 16 and then rob a bank.