• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Illegal things you've always wanted to do. (Serious answers please?)

Cipher

Nothing to be done
Human trafficking.

The Mewtwo Master said:
I'd say more, but the list would need to be in Multiple Posts
No it wouldn't. Don't be a pussy.

The Mewtwo Master said:
Hack Twilight Princess onto PS3 to be HD (This is very illegal, Copyright Problems ALL THE WAY)
Uh-oh, maybe not. You probably got yourself on like thirty FBI watch-lists just by typing that!

RedMage23

The Red Mage
Illegal things essentially break down into three categories: **** things to do, messed up things to do, and the best things to do in the world.

I've already done most things in the third category, and I'm neither a **** nor messed up, so nothing, really.

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
Defy gravity.
Out-smart the police.

Also sex is overrated. :x
I have 3 questions, one for eaxh of your answers:

1. Is that illegal?
2. Who doesnt? :p
3. Are you a man?

Aquanova

Keep a Cardinal as a pet. I know that sounds lame, but they are so pretty and they seem to like our yard and the bird food we feed them so they are sort of like our pets without actually being our pets. One of them even flew in our house once and i had to rescue her. They are my State Bird though and so keeping them is very illegal

Pay zero taxes obviously

Maybe marry more than 1 husband if i so chose.

GoombaGeek

Begone!!
Stick flaming bamboo in any jock on my bus' eye.

...after dousing him with acid.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Mr Chili

In the trade market
Human-trafficking

Ha ha thats the best!

People here are really living on the edge of life ain't they? :O Most of the 'Illegal' things people are posting are legal things that are already legal where legality is legally involved, anyone catch where I'm going with this?

Last edited:

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Assault (not the petty kind; the kind that causes at least reasonably severe injuries), torture and murder. I'm not kidding. It's not even that there's anyone that I particularly want to hurt or kill (although there is). The idea just intrigues me. I'd like to see if I could actually do it.

...Yeah.

Also I probably would sell drugs if the opportunity arose and I was pretty sure I could get away with it.

Last edited:

Riversong

Buggy down.
Live life on the edge; a famous but mysterious 'criminal' (so-called because I know too much about what's really going on) that continually escapes the grasp of police. The government wants to cover it all up with lies and fallacy, but my appearances are enough to cause controversy. Everyone would be stirred by it.

Or, you know, speeding down the highway just once would be fun.

The Fire Starter

Pretty interesting ones I've heard. Here are some more of mine:

-Semi-consensual intercourse
-Refuse to go to school.
-Beat the everliving **** out of someone.
-Drive at a car's max speed limit.
-Eat a hot woman
-Maybe not illegal, but I always get the urge to climb onto the roof of my school whenever I see it.

Of course, all of these can lead to GRAVE punishments, but this is the purpose of the thread to share.

Last edited:

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Pretty interesting ones I've heard. Here are some more of mine:

-Semi-consensual intercourse, (girl doesn't struggle but it is pretty much rape).
-Refuse to go to school.
-Beat the everliving **** out of someone.
-Drive at a car's max speed limit.
-Cannibalize a hot woman, (vorephelia setting in).
-Maybe not illegal, but I always get the urge to climb onto the roof of my school whenever I see it.

Of course, all of these can lead to GRAVE punishments, but this is the purpose of the thread to share.

Well you've made a great impression on everyone. A bigger one than the bitemarks you want to give.