• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

illinoix's first sprites / Sprite thread!

illinoix

Ok these are my first sprites on this site, there isnt much but i will update this thread every time i make a new sprite. The froslass recolor is colored using the chaos pallete from pika3's sprite thread so credit to him for the colors. The piloswine color was swapped with rotoms alternative form colors. Please comment on these in your exact opinion (so dont be nice because im a newbie because you can be harsh if needed) As i have said i will update this thread!
http://i49.*******.com/2nlbjfs.png
http://i49.*******.com/4l50m0.png
http://i46.*******.com/1ztxe.png

Last edited:

Kecleoshrew

KECLEON :D
Well, here's my crit:
Colour Swap - Looks alright. Can't see anything wrong

Splice - Very copy pastish. You should defenitely start scratching more. also, it looks odd with Pachirisu's arms as well as Golducks on the sprite

Recolour - Not bad. But the random blue dots make it look weird. try making them another shad of pink or something :3

But these are alright for a beginner :3

illinoix

Thanks man i couldnt think of what tone to go on those certain blues so i left them and i didnt think people would see them. i cant seem to get rid of the white bgs though.

illinoix

Thanks man i couldnt think of what tone to go on those certain blues so i left them and i didnt think people would see them. i cant seem to get rid of the white bgs though.

Actually come to think of it now i do notice the blue dots and they do seem odd! thanks for letting me know.

otj--orangejuice

nice sprites the blue dots seem odd though. P.S dont double post

illinoix

oh did i double post? sorry hey otj do you know how to get the green instead of white background?

otj--orangejuice

put transparent background i dont think you can do it on paint you need another art program or just put a green background the same as this color

illinoix

i tryed that but then couldnt be bothered putting them throught inypic again lol will do soon are we allowed to post sprites from other games on this too? cos i was thinking of putting some noisemon up.

otj--orangejuice

yeah i think you are its not specified as pokemon sprites but you should check rules first

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
iaza is probally the best for transparatizing the backgrounds, just make sure the background color is not in the sprite anywhere.

illinoix

thank you for that i will remeber this in the future.