• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"I'm 22 and the FBI watch me constantly!" - Let's talk about Nyter09.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first thing you need to know about Nyter09 is that he isn't a normal person. Far from normality, he is a person who feels it necessary to inquire that people are definitely not looking for relationships on a Pokémon forum via looking for possible mates in the picture thread, as if those that were to put their pictures on display were doing so only to help fulfill the sexual desires of the cretinous horrors such as Nyter09 that like to post within it. I would like to put it to you all that Nyter09 is a public menace to the goodness that the picture thread otherwise embodies; a thread where people are free from being called ugly even when they totally are and are able to have whomsoever cares to look at their picture be almost guaranteed to post calling their buckteeth and horrendous acne cute. This is a problem for Nyter09 you see, because he must at least realise that nigh on every single member here is far from the compliments bestowed unto them, and yet he continually scours the picture thread looking for the right girl (or man) for him to sink his teeth into.

Of course I am borderline suggesting that Nyter09 is a member who indulges in paedophilic tendencies, which is somewhat crass given that I should really be discussing his posts here. The posts themselves are as about as bad as paedophilia though - yes that's right his posts are literally as bad as molestation. I don't think anyone would be able to match such a degree of utter badness in their posting but somehow this person has managed to do it. I mean, you hear people using hyperbole along the lines of "this post makes me want to kill myself" but Nyter09's are above and beyond the constraints at suicide, leaving most viewers to think to themselves that the nature and criminal act of paedophilia is not as bad as Nyter09's posts.

The truth is that it is - it's horrendous and you should never turn paedophilia into a joking matter. Rape on the other hand appears to be absolutely fine to joke about. It is a mystery but this is how the internet works. I just wanted to portray my dislike for Nyter09's posts, and I mean you cannot argue with me when I say they are absolutely, definitely, that bad.

I'd like to take your attention now to Fig. 1;

[img139]http://i.imgur.com/sqOns.png[/img139]

You'll notice how the quality of posts has significantly dropped since the join date of Nyter09 was activated. It's not because his coming suddenly made other people start making bad posts (although that is certainly an aspect) but primarily because his posts were so unbelievably bad, that they became the new average and brought the entirety of misc crashing down to its knees, like some kind of two bit whore after you give her $15 and she does "anything you want" because her life revolves around meth. Nyter09 has turned misc. into a meth whore.

And if that wasn't bad enough, he also made Thom Yorke of Radiohead suffer a stroke;

[img139]http://i.imgur.com/EAQdX.gif[/img139]

The bastard.

At least he isn't as bad as Jb#'s though lmao.

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
What is this about?

Grey Wind

Ahh Nyter09.

He doesn't seem like a deliberately bad person, just annoying. From what I've seen, he puts way too many capitols and 'LOL!!XD' in his posts. Too much emotion shown. It looks really childish and stupid to be frank.
Posts like this:
edit: "Get your hands outta MY PANTS (Whoever it is that said it to you is on your d!ck/pu$$y) b4 my magikarp makes you regret u were eva born punk!"
^^^^^^^^^^
IDK if you r male or female. I didn't bother to look at your profile. Sorry
And replacing letters with numbers....ugh. He sounds like a hyperactive chipmunk.

And don't get me started on some of the picture thread stuff.

RAIN/BOWS

Banned
I recently had the fortunate experience of being enlightened (or educated) as to what evil Nyter09 is currently conspiring to unleash upon the world. I would now like to share that experience with you. Before I launch into my main topic, I want to make a few matters crystal-clear: (1) Repugnant fast-buck artists are unable to see that Nyter09 is the most sappy, prissy, and contemptible waste of genetic material in our society, and (2) as a result of that, I sincerely have no sympathy for Nyter09. Now that you know where I stand on those issues, I can safely say that I cannot compromise with Nyter09; he is without principles. I cannot reason with him; he is without reason. But I can warn him and with a warning he must undeniably take to heart: Yellow-bellied, crafty fugitives commonly succumb to Nyter09's distortions, deceptions, and delusions. I do not. Rather, I take pride in showing you, as dispassionately as possible, what kind of soporific thoughts Nyter09 is thinking about these days.

The underlying message is that some of my acquaintances express the view that Nyter09 is unable to deal with a world populated by human beings. Others express the view that society has pampered Nyter09 too long. I am prepared to offer a cheer and a half for each view; together, they paint a sufficiently complete picture of Nyter09 to warrant a full three cheers. You might have heard the story that he once agreed to help us stop defending the disorganized, self-deceiving status quo and, instead, implement a bold, new agenda for change. No one has located the document in which Nyter09 said that. No one has identified when or where Nyter09 said that. That's because he never said it. As you might have suspected, if the people generally are relying on false information sown by cocky Neanderthals, then correcting that situation becomes a priority for the defense of our forum.

So, what's my take on Nyter09's namby-pamby, grungy lamentations? Simply this: He claims that the bogeyman is going to get us if we don't agree to his demands. Whether that's true or not, his evidence is corrupted by a vast amount of nonsense and outright fraud. Before we can further discuss Nyter09's claim we must acknowledge that Nyter09's suggestions have caused widespread social alienation, and from this alienation a thousand social pathologies have sprung. I have the strength, ability, desire, and courage to rage, rage against the dying of the light. Do you?

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Why is Josh flippin out on a stupid kid on a pokemon forum.

I mean it should've happened sooner, but why hold it in until now is my big question

Why is Josh flippin out on a stupid kid on a pokemon forum.

I mean it should've happened sooner, but why hold it in until now is my big question
You too, should consider lurking before you post.

People in this thread that have made themselves look like idiots so far: 2.

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Oh, sorry...
:(

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
You too, should consider lurking before you post.

People in this thread that have made themselves look like idiots so far: 2.
I think you also need to read this thread.
Didn't see that thread.
Someone should've told me sooner.

His signature is sh*tty, I'll give him that.

There was an episode of Powerpuff Girls that had to do with prank phone calls... ONE OF THE MOST HILARIOUS episodes evarrr

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Yeah, me too...
Before I made a fool of myself...

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
This is going to be easy for me to talk about Nyter09, because he is one of the most annoying members here. It's not even like other members where I can say nice things about them or state that I don't know them too well to make a solid critcism; I know enough about Nyter09 to know that there is nothing redeemable about his posting capabilities.

For starters, his grammar and posting style is way annoying. I could forgive minor mistakes in grammar in spelling, but his posts give me seizures, and I don't even have epilepsy. They are that bad. He claims that he does this because he choose to, but I have a response to that: JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN POST LIKE YOU'RE ON ECSTASY, DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD!

What is worse than the presentation of his posts is the content; If I were reading his posts and I didn't know that he was a 22-year old guy, I would assume that he was either a 14 year old girl or a flaming homosexual that makes every gay pride parade/festival ever held look like the Westboro Baptist Church.

While we are on the topic of homosexuality, I don't doubt that he is so deep in the closet that he wanders Monsters Inc. In his music thread (the one with the title that is the typed equivalent of nails on chalkboard), I stated that he had a predominantly feminine interest in music. While I don't think there is anything wrong with listening to music made by the opposite sex, Nyter09's music interest seems to be an exclusive mix of that and Top 40 songs. On top of that, he responded to my post rather defensively, which makes me think that he does indeed have things to hide. If I am the only one who thinks this, I'll shut up about it, but given the context of his posts, I believe that at least a few people will agree.

Also...
Yeah, me too...
Before I made a fool of myself...

How about you shut up unless you are going to post about Nyter09?

Last edited:

Aquanova

Nyter09 seems to be bad news all around. Im not sure how I managed to stay on his good side all this time oh wait... it might have something to do with my lack of posting. Now that Ive posted this of course, i'll be on his list. I should probably run while I still can.

Status
Not open for further replies.