• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I'm-a-back.

Manene

The Ultimate Absol~
My name is Manene, and I've been gone over a year. I left in May of 2006. The reason: I just stopped coming. But I plan to come back.

I remember everthing, though, but if anything's changed, please tell me.

Although I've been off of the forums, I still go to the main site. Just to let you know.

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
Welcome back!
(I don't know who you are... but welcome back!)

XD375

Shane
Welcome back, Manene! Nothing's really changed besides the fact that everyone has Diamond and Pearl on mind these days, while back in May it was all about new voices in the anime.

Manene

The Ultimate Absol~
theswampertgirl: Thanks, even if you don't know me!

XD375: That's good to know. And I remember the voice acting "crisis." Everyone was freaking out.

And I think I remember you. . .