• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

i'm a little tired of my wii

Surfing_Pikachu

But I digress, just because they changed things to make anyone capable of playing doesn't mean they "ruined" it. They simply made it more accessible. Or, is that not what you wanted? You didn't want it to be accessible? You wanted people to have to earn a victory. Games are meant to be forms of entertainment. Though, you may have a different perspective of this.

If you're more competitive, don't ruin it for others who aren't. Capiche!

Oh, and because I can:

Have fun :D.

*C_L*
Getting beat by 10 year olds is not fun. But beating 10 year olds, now THAT is fun.

Yes I'm kidding.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
You don't have to mutilate the game to make it require skill. That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard of. The entire reason I practiced in those games was so that I could actually stand a chance against so of the harder challenges in those games. How is that mutilating it?

Have you ever played in a competitive Brawl tournament?

The game is mutilated, for the reason that is:

"Turning off all items and banning stages removes the luck factor, making games skill based".

That's right, the only way to play competitively is to ban all items, most stages, and to do well you have to play with Snakes and Meta Knights.

Simply put, the game has become a shadow of its former self, all so skill can win a game.

Also, Brawl is pathetically easy. The only thing you might need practice for is Intense Boss Battles, and that's because that task is Nintendo Hard.

Surfing_Pikachu

The game is mutilated, for the reason that is:

"Turning off all items and banning stages removes the luck factor, making games skill based".

That's right, the only way to play competitively is to ban all items, most stages, and to do well you have to play with Snakes and Meta Knights.

Simply put, the game has become a shadow of its former self, all so skill can win a game.

Also, Brawl is pathetically easy. The only thing you might need practice for is Intense Boss Battles, and that's because that task is Nintendo Hard.
Making the game require some skill and playing competitively are two different things, you know.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School