• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

i'm a little tired of my wii

Roseliamelia

*petal dances*
well, not really. i just don't know what games to play on it. i tried searching online, but there were just too many!

so....
can you guys recommend me some good wii games? ds recommendations would be nice too.
the only onle's i've played were: umbrella chronicles, super mario galaxy, okami (well, i have it, but never started it -_-), and mario kart wii.

thank you =)

Slick

Banned
No More Heroes.
Then buy a GameCube controller, a GameCube memory card and Wind Waker.
:]

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Do you have super smash brothers brawl?
If not that is I recommend for you.

Rex Renagade

Fire Blaster
pokemon battle revolution.

its like coloseum and stadium except for Diamond and Pearl. People say its crap but personally, i can't get enough! However, I think the only problem is that it isnt compatible with Platinum.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Get a Hammer and smash it

It is a fun moment or you can sell your Wii and invest in a 360 or a PS3 which are looking good in the future

chorusco

Super Smash Bros Brawl
And if you have Internet on your Wii maybe download some Virtual Console games

Chris

Old Coot

its like coloseum and stadium except for Diamond and Pearl. People say its crap but personally, i can't get enough! However, I think the only problem is that it isnt compatible with Platinum.
Except there are no mini-games, no in-game research and tips and so forth. The game's also useless without your own DS game(s).

fire fan 888

Super Smash bro brawl is great! u should also try Battle Revolution. But u can aslo download old games from the shop.

Zazie

So 1991
If you are able to get Virtual Conolse games I recommend:
Gradius 3- a shoot em up where you can cutomize your ships weapons

Bomberman 94 (or 93 if you want the game to be in english) 5 player Bomberman.

Puyo Puyo 2- (or kirby's avalanche/ dr. robotniks lean bean machine if you want english) a competitive falling block puzzle game.

Super Mario RPG- it's Mario in a turn based RPG it's way better than it sounds

Super Street Fighter 2- it's street fighter 2 need I say more.

As for physical releases I can't help you much there as I only have 2 games for my Wii so I really can't help you any more than basic internet research could.

Chris

Old Coot
Guys, she said WII GAMES. Not Virtual Console.

Last edited:

Rave

Banned
Super Smash bro brawl is great! u should also try Battle Revolution. But u can aslo download old games from the shop.

Super Smash Bros Brawl
And if you have Internet on your Wii maybe download some Virtual Console games

Do you have super smash brothers brawl?
If not that is I recommend for you.

Yeah... lets try to recommend games that are not all state the obvious and whatever.

I recommend Mad World, and Wario Ware. No More Heroes is good too.

First of all, play Okami

Some interesting games are Super Smash Bros Brawl, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility, NPC Pikmin, Rock Band/Guitar Hero, House of Dead 2&3, any of the Lego movies one (Batman is the best one) and Mario Kart Wii

Night Shadow

BRRAAP BRRAAP
Get a Hammer and smash it

Ha! The Wii's industructable! The only things that can survive Nuclear blasts are Cockroaches, Chuck Norris, and any handheld or console made by nintendo.

It is a fun moment or you can sell your Wii and invest in a 360 or a PS3 which are looking good in the future

The Wii is also looking good in the future.

Zazie

So 1991
Guys, she said WII GAMES. Not Virtual Console.

What about Wiiware games? Do those count?

To recommend a Wii game:

Castle of Shikigami 3: it's a bullet hell Shoot em up. It's short and only has 5 levels but with all of the difficulty levels and stories for each character and 2 character combination in addition to trying to get igher ranks and scores it as a prety good replay value. The story seems to be be intentionally bad so that it's funny. It's costs around 20 dollars now. If you like games of this style I would recommend it.