• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Im a newbie, yay! ...I think...

A

Ashlyeevee

Yup, I guess Im new, new new new x3 most people would tell you about themselfs, so Ill just do that. ok, hi, my names ashlyeevee, but you can call me ashly! Im a comic maker and I drawer...I um...I enjoy drawing just about anything, even if its not pokemon ^^
Ive been on heaps of forums, but this one seems a bit different, so, I hope I get along with you all!!

P

Pikachuboy

Well if you have any questions, you can PM me, Ashlyeevee.

Ludi-Kero!

Hugging 'til the end
Hi there, Ashlyeevee! Welcome to Serebiiforums, a nice place. (sometimes)
Hope you like it. Follow all the rules and read the useful stickies. You may want to check the Adopt-a-newbie agency to see if you can find a "guider" there :)
Have a good time here ;) Ashlyeevee!

Final Flash

I've still got it.
Welcome,to the forums! Remember to read the rules,and maybe the newbie guide can help you. Pm me if you need help,want to talk,or be friends.

S

Soul Suicune

Hi! Welcome to the site. Im not as called "new" because I found out this site, know the rules but always too busy to make a account.. Hi! Im Andie... wierd name for a girl, right? Lol... =D

unownmew

Banned
Hello ashlyeevee, welcome to SPPf.
If you want to be friends, PM me.
If you need help, you can PM me.
I hope you have a good time here.

Nny

Yeah, about that...
Welcome to the forums, please read the rules because if you break them you will be banned for a long time and i hope you enjoy your stay here.Also if you want to be freinds just pm me ok.

Z

Zangetsu

I'm new too and I've only been here for a day but I'll tell you the people here are nice and this site has a lot to offer^^.

Lovrina addict 4ever!!!!

I'm gonna get you...
Welcome, Ashlyeevee! Well, if you want any help, want to talk, or just want to be frinds, PM me.

A

Alakazam

Preevyet. ashleyeevee! Hope to see you around this joint a lot more, eh? And if you would like to be friends, send me a PM. Looking forward to seeing you around here some more!