• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I'm back and better then ever!

Howdy y'all, I'm back. There have been many changes in my life. Now, I origionly planned to make a very long thread explaining everything in detail, but it's getting late. So, here's a quick summery of how I'm different:

I'm no longer an attention *****. I finaly got the guts to try and commit suicide, but as you can see I lived. Monica broke up with me, but I have a new girlfriend now. Her name is Jesse and I love her a lot. And last but not least, my eyes have been opened up and I know that life is worth living.

If you have any questions or comments, please PM them to me, I'll get to them asap.

Love,
Chris

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
Err... Hi?

Of corse life is worth living... If it wasn't then why would we be living?

Lord wackruntlje

Speed up, n00b!
Never heard of you, nut i assume i should welcome you back...

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
Welcome back... I guess. ¬___¬

...Seriously, I'm trusting in you now, MewSkitty. I don't think you should have joined in this username, really...
I belive people *CAN* change. And if what you said about a new girlfriend is true, I'm happy for you.
PLEASE, don't make me look like an idiot for trusting in you like you did with PsiUmbreon.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
You don't 'finally get the guts' to commit suicide. If you were that eager to do it, wou wouldn't have failed. People commit suicide as a way out, if you need encouragment to kill yourself that you obviously didn't want to do it, and probably did it just for the attention.

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
Welcome Mewskitty and nice to see u here again and i am so happy for you ^___^ and hope your well too ^_^

~* Mudkip girl *~

Eszett

one love
Sorry, I haven't heard many reputable things about you. Nevertheless, I can only give you my hesitant salutations to this forum, for better or worse.

I know I have a bad reputation, and I do know it would have been smart to get a new user name, but I love this name. This name has been who I am for so many years, there's no way I'd change it. Also, I think that I can rebuild my reputation if I try my best. I know I can do it if I really try.

E

Euphoria

Welcome back, I guess..

It will be hard to 'change' your 'reputation' on here, let alone the internet. Once you set an impression, thats pretty much how it stays with people. But yeah, welcome back.

Chris

Old Coot
MewSkitty PM said:
I see you've become an Smod. Good for you. I guess this proves that at SPPf, no matter how you treat others, as long as you can close threads you can become a mod.

You know you're so not off the hook. ¬¬

Anyone care to tell me what he did that was so bad?

Momoko Lover

Hop, Skip, Jump!!!
Um, hi. I never met anyone who tried to kill themself before, not trying to be rude or anything. So, uh..... welcome back.

E

Ethereal

¬_¬

Needless to say, you aren't exactly going to be welcomed with open arms. Welcome back, though. *strained smile* :rolleyes:

Lol. "Love". At 16. Lol.

L

Lord Sonny XIXI

hi

Oh, yeah. You. Welcome back and dont screw up this time.

Heracross

Custom User Title
Well roffle my waffles, if it ain't ol' Professor MewSkitty. So you've returned, eh? I'm doubting how much you've really changed, but only time will tell.

Naesala

Out of Pokemon.
uh...welcome i've heard of you but only breifly.and what did he do that was so bad?if you really did try to kill yourself i'm glad you did'nt and i hope you have a better time here.