• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I'm back and better then ever!

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
Hey MewSkitty. I do infact remember what went on about a month or so ago...and...I can agree that it was attention wh0ré'ish. :p

But...times have changed, and people learn from their mistakes. I still don't understand the suicide part, but whatever. :p

Anyway, I don't like to hold grudges so...for now...You're on my good side until you screw up again. :p

Welcome Back. :)

Chris

Old Coot
Dratini927 said:
But...times have changed, and people learn from their mistakes.
After like, what? Three times?

For those wondering, he went on an attention wh0ring parade and acted particularly emo, with threats of suicide and claims that he was an alien. Threats of suicide over not being able to use the phone to talk to a girl.

Then we have the part where he claimed to be a schizo and made it out to be a disease he got and that it was a double personality trait (which is not, considering I'm abit of a schizo WITH a multiple personality disorder).

Meh, welcome back.....I guess. From what I heard from your reputation you seem pretty retarded. :\
Edward Elric said:

For those wondering, he went on an attention wh0ring parade and acted particularly emo, with threats of suicide and claims that he was an alien. Threats of suicide over not being able to use the phone to talk to a girl.

Then we have the part where he claimed to be a schizo and made it out to be a disease he got and that it was a double personality trait (which is not, considering I'm abit of a schizo WITH a multiple personality disorder).
LOL! That is all.

C

Cherry Espeon

Edward Elric said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this attention seeking too?

Bringing up past events so people will remember him and be like "OMG! What did he do?!"

So In fact, it's not a real "change".
My opinion, anyway.

Also:

Are you done feeling sorry for yourself?
Have you gained the attention you wanted?
I certainly hope so. And I REALLY hope you didn't expect to get much pity from the rest of us.

I don't know what your problems are, and if you aren't going to post them and get "advice" that's just your dumb fault. How the hell do you expect me or anyone else to respond to your post. "Awww, poor kitty, she has issues much the same as the rest of us." *Rolls eyes*

Do I have sympathy for you being an "emo"?

Sympathy? No, no person is going to honestly give it to you. You have to find your own reasons to live and DON'T EVER put another down for them deciding to be that much stronger. Be weak on your own time! If you're going to kill yourself or whatever - JUST GO DO IT! Yes, it will be a terrible loss. You are probably honestly a wonderful person deep inside. I'm sure there are many who will cry for you, you are just so hopelessly lost in your own selfishness to realize that.

The world's not easy. Accept that and live for the challenge. At the end, you might find you've become a far better person because of it. What's the comparison? To just sit there and have given up.

What a pity you couldn't have seen that for yourself.

Yes. I want you to squirm and suffer much, much more. But you must never run away. No matter how much you suffer, you must rise up like the phoenix. At those times, you will become much, much stronger." ~ Zaphikel / Angel Sanctuary" No truer words were spoken.

Now, if you are done feeling sorry for yourself and are ready to give the world another chance, I know I, at the very least, will be sitting here waiting to hear your problems and be more than happy to try to give you some advice. I won't pity you, though, because frankly, no one's ever pitied me.

If you are bent on going, farewell and I hope you grow up sometime soon. If you are staying, then my PM box is only a click away or you can post it in the emotions and feelings topic. Let's hear it. What's wrong with you? I want to help and I, at least, do care that you are alive and have gotten up out of bed.

Am I asleep forever? Is that your judgement? Then this is one hellish nightmare that I hope I never wake up from.

EDIT: If anyone is offended by this, it's time to start living in the real world.

Edward Elric said:

Heh heh. I always thought it was spelt scitzo. Obviously not.

Silver Ryu

~Aqua Dragon~
Oh, uh, hi. Welcome back. I'm generally pretty forgiving, but I hope you're serious about changing. 'Cuz you've said that a lot. How 'bout this; I'll see how you do, and then I'll decide. Anyhow, welcome back and try to do better. ;151;

RandomCharizard

{QUOTE=Ed)For those wondering, he went on an attention wh0ring parade and acted particularly emo, with threats of suicide and claims that he was an alien. Threats of suicide over not being able to use the phone to talk to a girl.

(/QUOTE)
After hearing that..TOPIC MAKER! TALK TO HYPER CHIBI ABSOL!I'm sure you'll get along fine.

.TraX.

Bad and Nationwide
Hyper Chibi Absol said:
Err... Hi?

Of corse life is worth living... If it wasn't then why would we be living?

Cause we're too wimpy to find the alternative?

Chris

Old Coot
Cherry Espeon said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this attention seeking too?

Bringing up past events so people will remember him and be like "OMG! What did he do?!"

So In fact, it's not a real "change".
My opinion, anyway.
Did you even read the replies in the topic? Everyone was asking why everyone else held contempt towards him. No one else answered why. I gave the reasons.

I'll assume everything else wasn't targeted towards me but at MewSkitty.